Satanism is what we really want

Some of you jump on Christianity because you think it encourages self sufficient family oriented behaviour of the masses.

What you really want is LaVanian Satanism.

It's not only encourages indulgence without addiction, it recognizes autonomy of household.

The creator had two daughters, provided for his family and recognized gender roles as a genetic truth.

He believed in eugenics and social Darwinism.

I'm ready to get my card.

Other urls found in this thread:

letusreason.org/Cult10.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reported for not even trying, kike.

Did you even try?

You're fucking kidding me right? I honestly believe that meme magic is just manifestation magic. the Satanists had this shit figured out in the late 60s. You realize it's an atheistic philosophy, right?

Itt: idiots who think Satanism has anything to do with idiotic ideas that dieties actually exist.

This, when i was young they created a religion that worshipped jews in america and then they called it protestantism, people is still believing thet after a century, but i cant finish the first line without noticing the shillery, what the fuck happened? pot killed their iqs? palestenian hunt is too easy?

Satan confirms Satanism is bullshit

Stratification: "The point on which all the others ultimately rest. There can be no more myth of equality for all—it only translates to mediocrity and supports the weak at the expense of the strong. Water must be allowed to seek its own level without interference from apologists for incompetence. No one should be protected from the effects of his own stupidity."

Stratification: "The point on which all the others ultimately rest. There can be no more myth of equality for all—it only translates to mediocrity and supports the weak at the expense of the strong. Water must be allowed to seek its own level without interference from apologists for incompetence. No one should be protected from the effects of his own stupidity."

Development and production of artificial human companions: "The forbidden industry. An economic “godsend” which will allow everyone “power” over someone else. Polite, sophisticated, technologically feasible slavery. And the most profitable industry since T.V. and the computer."

LaVey was a kike, and his "satanism" is Jewish poison that promotes extreme individualism, degeneracy, sociopathy, nihilism, faggotry, etc.

It's the other side of the same shekel that's Christianity. And a very good example of jewish false opposites and fake dialectics.

Scapegoating has become a way of life, a means of survival for the unfit. As an extension of the Judeo-Christian cop-out of blaming the Devil for everything, criminals can gain leniency, even praise, by placing the blame on a convenient villain. Following the Satanic creed of “Responsibility to the responsible,” in a Satanic society, everyone must experience the consequences of his own actions—for good or ill."

Stop being ignorant cucks. Satanism is based.

saints preserve us,user

what do u believe in?

the one mirror sees its self

You idoit. LaVay was an intellectual who hated Jewish culture and control.

He couldn't be more in line with Holla Forums and Chan culture in general. I've been here way, way longer then you, I promise, and I'm just now seeing this reality.

idiot

In fact, where the fuck do you think the term "we are legion" came from?!

Do your homework, shill.

Fucking shills in foxholes, I fucking swear. This entire board is filled with shills shilling each other.

One uninfluenced oldschool bronzed King's mudfuck digs his way out from under a hole because he's seeing manifestation in the form of Pepe meme magic and you accused me of being Jewish. What the actual fuck.

It's literally against my entire religion and ethos to proselytize to you fucks, but I'm doing it anyway. We don't speak up often because we believe in only giving our advice when it's asked for but you're preforming magic right now.

Where are my followers of kek? I'm considering writing a ritual for you, and that's not a joke.

ITT: Satan BTFO by Kek

Why worship Satan when you have kek?

He was just an edgy atheist-nihilist faggot used by kikes to spread degeneracy and prey on gullible white people.

Materialistic satanism is Judaism in it's pure form.

If I had to choose a major religion for us I'd say we adopt true (not the hippie-dippie western interpretation) of Buddhism.

There was a whole thread about it a while back, I'm too sleepy to argue my point though.

LaVey was a fucking faggot.

Don't advertise.

Anyone who is worth a damn finds it on their own.

I want to literally create a Satanic ritual to kek, and you think this is some competition. Us Satanists believe Satan isn't an actual being but a mindset. We are the Gods.

However, We recognize the power of memes and imagery. LaVay did in the 60s.

Kek is real because we made it real, again, just like the Egyptians did.

[desire to know more intensifies]
What would this ritual consist of?

Talmudism user, talmudism.

Fuck. You're right.

I concede. Fuck. I had too much to drink.

How do we promote without giving opinion? The meme is weak right now?

Aztecs did a lot of fucked up things with advanced maths and lot of resources and they were destroyed by a bunch of christians.

All the advanced math was done by the European-Americans, then came the lazy Asiatic people and ruined everything until the Spaniards tried to make something out of their miserable "nations".

You have already said more than enough.

I suggest you leave things be and let the people that are interested figure the rest out on their own.

Subtlety.

The Consensus decides as long as it follows satanic principles. There's three kinds of magic.

One is done solo, one is done as ritual and one is celebratory.

I'm not sure which user would rather do but I'm leaning towards solo.

Even cthulu was made ritual and it was basically recent literature when it was done. Everyone knows alien God's are fiction. The point is it doesn't matter. Meme magic is real.

No OP that's fucking stupid and you're not going to subvert us.

Is Joy of Satan any representation of what Satanism is to anyone ITT?

All I got was replacing one god with another and that they're the libertarians of occultism.

You are not a God, you are a faggot.

To the jew, satan is but the wrathful hand of YHWH

Satan of the OT is insignificant compared to the momumental figure of the new

I'm not arguing against any of those points, I'm just interested in the spell itself.
What, you're going to pour out some water and check some digits?

I am being serious user, check their paved roads, temples, pyramids, rituals and calendars, they developed a lot of math alone.

sage

You are worshipping demonic spirits that made some signs

12Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings of the East. 13And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs, coming from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. 14These are demonic spirits that perform signs and go out to all the kings of the earth, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God, the Almighty

Don't watch 30 minutes of a Carl Munck video and proceed to spew bullshit.

That pretty much describes the satanists I've met throughout the years in the metal scene. They also worshiped the devil ironically, because unironically would be silly. You could say it was just another trend for kids into rock (kids in their 30s though)

I remember reading a bit of the book a few years ago and finding it agreeable despite the needless edgy tone. Still, in practice, the so called satanist I met do not act or live in any way I can say bring good results, either for them or anyone else. They didn't follow this point here very well, either:

Wasn't "LaVey" an artsy way of spelling Levi? He did look rat faced.

Still, OP, I see you're into this, can you elaborate on this point:
It sounds like addiction to me, and where most will focus more and fuck themselves up with hedonism.

Haha, no you faggot.

Here's hoping. I had a feeling there was more then one of us here who could see the parallels. Thank you for giving me hope. The paranoia is real though, that shills who've done their research found a way to shut me up. We know the elites stole magic from us and twist it to further their stupid fucking self serving profiteering, fucking assholes.

Satanism is atheism with balls, shill.

Even being aware of the shit you just linked proves you're a kike.

They're just scared user.
Wouldn't you be, if you were in their shoes?

I am not telling that they built that from zero, thats stupid, but the ones before them did a lot.

One thing is theory and another practice, at the end satanism is delusional edginess that is wrong for 12 years old, we are talking about "damaged people".

For Satanists, addiction is disgusting.

You couldn't be more wrong. Indulgence without destruction of self. Self is the most important thing to a Satanist, self destruction is abhorrent.

Were the kind of people who also tend to be really into scientific life extension and trans humanism.

No, they are beyond taqqiya and you know it, they basically fedoras without balls.

Question Holla Forums,
why does God let Satan into existence at all?
It's because this realm is Satan or Hell in itself. People on this world here just live contrary to God and it becomes apparent that liberals are deluded and only like to think they are are god's angels and that's why they seek to put Lucifer-in-the-flesh on the any throne of power since he too was the handsomest of god's cherubs.

Thats a nice question user, remember that the antichrist was a jew that was followed by talmudists that opossed Christ, then they were exterminated at the kitos war.

pick one

you forget that ancient aryans was aztecs n shiet

fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off

The people who wanted to be Satanists to be " edgy " is exactly why we shut down the grotto system early on. It let in too many Gothic fucks who spent too many hours reenacting interview with the vampire and worshipping "the crow". That shit was created rapidly by Hollywood to discredit our truth.

I deeply thank those of you with actual questions that give me the fucking purpose to reply.

you forget that ancient aryans was blacks n shiet

/thread

You see the false dichotomy being set here?

It allows for imortallity you stupid troglodyte, or does your tiny stupid mind think that trans means denial of your genetic gender and cutting off your nuts?

You dont want stupid people, thats all, i personally fuged a girl that was rejected from oto for something like that (she was stupid), again, satanism is fedorism without balls, the same mindset as talmudists (true satanists), just vipers that dont show their fangs because they were destroyed at kitos war.

No actually I don't, because not getting involved in destroying slopisism is also against my beliefs, but I can't expect most of you to take 5 minutes and read the pentagonals.

Satan to the jew is Nebuchednezzar II
hes Helel Ben Shahar, 'the fallen one', the elohim that fell from grace
its all jewish bollocks there are far older and better gods of the earth to follow

Probably, they don't realize they can burn the system down from the inside out by embracing Satan.

All I've ever read is the Marriage between Heaven and Hell actually, but I think we need to free Satan from the kikes.

sage

If your point is correct then there is another force controlling talmudism, zionism and all rich people that is so cool and based that he isnt being caught yet, untill you posted this oh wise user.

?

so u be sayin we wuz pharos n shiet?

Who's to say the light of Azazel has to look the same to everyone?

Satanism is about fucking children, specifically young boys.

Satan doesn't exist. People who don't want to take responsibility for their own actions, came up with an evil entitiy to blame. That's all folks.

What in the fucking blue shit are you even taking about.

Again with the fucking Jewish shit you seem to know way more about then I do.

You guys are infested with these fucks, what the everloving fuck!

This is at least the fourth shadowy occult group trying to manipulate Holla Forums since the Kek worship started, after Kabbalists, /fringe/lords, and Freemasons. This is definitely the dumbest so far.

Talmudists user, talmudists.

Like talmudists did with europe, same mindset.

Its just another "new group" trying to raise his head upon others, at the end your daughters will be marrying talmudists and fucking niggers like always happened.

but that very man said that Satan is a figure beyond good and evil of this world

Satanism doesn't believe in Satan being an actual thing. You're talking about idoits who discredit the movement.

They did a fucking good job too all of you fucks are so bluepilled to Satanism it's scary.

That very man is a meme.

Das rite.

Loosers.

Taqqiya, is basically the reason why muslims dont chimpout when their numbers are few.

Cause satan is an arrogant liar.

Yeah, and mormons are christians, this is pol kid, muslim loli harem crap dont work here.

why call it satanism then?
from what I've heard it all just sounds like new age edgy nihilistic veganism

I dont really care im not going to adopt a new age philosophy/cult to be my guide and moral compass for me
i already have my own independent one i dont need to seek solace in rhetoric

Some here, another questions Holla Forums.
Do my fellow devils in this thread have their blood burning like an eternal fire whenever they look at pathetic state of this world?

No, because you’re responsible for it.

Satanists cant lie, its part of their beliefs and you deserve it for believing their lies, according to them obviously.

I dunno, what do you think?

Kek is darkness before the light. I was thinking sunrise and the spreading of an image somehow.

You bring up a point about dubs, trips. It's a fun thing when someone says something profound and is "validated by dubs":end the ritual when a random event seems to become not so random?

Faggots. My point is that both christian universalism and le edgy randian self-centered satanism are the diametrically opposite ways to divert and deform natural in-group cohesion.
The end result being (((the remaining group))) ruling over us. They themselves don't fall for this shit.

That's more aligned with what I think and what I would expect it to mean from a sane person, how else could anyone be truly free and responsible for themselves if they are stoned and/or drunk all the fucking time?

I guess it's another label the media picked up for people to identify with and feel different. I think I will read the whole book next time, even if it's just to clear out misconceptions learned from coexisting with edgy metalheads as a kid.

Fuck yes brother.

sounds like Christianity to me

Is satanism related to hermeticism/alchemy/Jung? The only occult I have read is the Kybalion, any suggestions for future reading?

Shills.

bingo
I'm not sure how to do that in a ritual setting, but that sounds like a good way to do that. any ideas?

Jung slightly.

Ayn Rand moreso.

Satan already got BTFO by God in that one war when he rebelled. Now he's in a prison, and the only power he holds is through his human followers.

triggered

Revelations talked already about that frog, and they are 3.

We all know Hegel here kid, we are both beyond that, check posts and try again.

Some people are up, others down, you put yourself in your place, thats part of satanism, not christianity, go back to the oven schlomo.

Beng serious? they always have a Bible, they are enemies of God and are waiting a better place in hell.

Shills are every time dumber.

It may have to be group but done online. A mass post controlled by rng?

We was deamons an sheeit

back to (((hollywood))) with your radio werewolf crap

I would think it would require a random input that's actually random.

Satan is letting Nature reassert itself in the so called order of things. I feel like Satan is just a Judge of our afterlife and kikes twisted him because all of them eventually knew they were going to hell. Japs love Satan because he's our Yama.

It is a devil's obligation to keep himself alive at any cost. Seizing any political power for myself would just result in political assassination by the rich people's hydra machine or some sorts, since I live in so called the "city of the angels" were corruption is at all time nigh.

We call it Satanism because the movement was ignored until we pissed off the establishment. Satan is the ultimate image of rejection of establishment. The imagery is theatrical and pisses the sheep off, it's the same reason we use Hitler all over the place.

Revelations is accusing (((them))) showing that frog as a demon and its 2000 years old, so basically that frog is an ally of you greatest ally.

Because you say so

They didnt believe in afterlife, satan wastwisted, you are right, but in something bigger.

And they also love little kids.

So is edginess after all

remember that the globalists worship satan and his fallen angels… their imagery and symbolism speaks to that greatly. so no thank you. lavey made satan out to be like crowley's idea… "do what thou wilt" to lavey satanism was doing what ever you wanted. with rituals thrown in to spice it up. i read his satanic bible and was not impressed.

inb4 muh yankee rose

This goy got it, at the end frogs are just another face of the same devil.

Why does it have to be satanic?

Kek is magic, rituals are magic.

No need for satan.

I can't tell if you're posting ironically or not. I rejected dieties a long time ago so I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, motherfucker.

5$ says your an ex cultural Jewish tryhard who's trying to avoid the coming exodus or whatever the fuck you want to call it this time.

Stop trying to discredit legitimate attempts to help user get away from the stupidity of Christianity. I'm okay with everything else pol does for the most part but this stupid fucking religious shit that they seem to draw in from the not so Chan culture fucks who found this troth pisses me off intellectually because for the most part the people around here are the ones with actual critical thinking skills and recognize FACTS about society.

devil thwarting dubs

CPU noise tpm

See this:

I didnt know who you are but i will start from here, so what.

What? i am christian, i believe that Jesus Christ is The Son of God, God made Flesh.

No arguments.

I'm not a shill you buttboy. Satan doesn't exist. It was made up by people who don't want to take responsibility for their own actions. By believing in satanism you proclaim to the world you are an emotional and intelectual baby.

As well as a child fucker.

Kek is my guiding light, i will never worship Moloch.

you know I'm giving you just enuogh rope to hang yourself with, right?

I get physically hot when I'm angry but when I've mentioned this to other people they look at me like I'm crazy. Anyone else get this?

Do you guys remember when Jesus threw himself into the desert and starved himself in order to meet Satan? Try starving yourself and when any other person suddenly make themselves an obstruction as you try to find a simple lunch, but whenever you talk you them the flat-out simplest meanest truths because your nature overrides your body. A lot of these people will obviously take great offense about the truths that you told them and will everything in their power to make it a LIE.

tehnically anything that is not from Christ is from satan since there is no "neutral soul" when you decide you dont want God… he leaves but takes his protection with him. in his void the only other powers that be move in and start to shill against you.

Globalists worship satan

I wonder how much is op being paid?

Not enough.

The intelligence(es) that live in the dimensions orthographic to ours are not simple projections of human morality. That's why I will never be able to accept the utilitarian oversimplifcations of christianity.

Memetics has power because physical reality is a joke, it is manipulated by intent. This is the lifeblood of the universe, there is no "god" there is only the superintelligence that is the universe and all of the intelligence (us as well as extra-dimensional entities) included.

It responds unconsciously to the will of those who actively participate in all forms of existence.

Christcucks fall into two categories, charlatans and useful idiots.

Which one are you?

his goal was not to meet satan. satan was there to try and tempt him by offering Jesus everything in return for worship of satan. that ole serpent the devil must be short sighted because Christ who made all already owns all. satan was the canopy piece of God's throne in heaven, got jealous of God's love for mankind. in his arrogance (chief characteristic of satan mind you) he said he was like the most high decieved some angels that followed him and has recently been trying to get better after having "pneumonia " on the campaign trail

coughing fit
pants of shit

you forgot dues vult christians who are not degenerate leftist scum. mostly rightwingers and moar prone to fascism than you think.

inb4 see told ya muh useful idiots

Historically, dues vult shit happened before the bible was mass-translated and in every pleb's hands. Nobility knew the truths of 'power' and were quite 'illiberal' in their interpretation of the bible, so as to suit those truths.

But it was Satan who inflicted upon us intelligence from the fruit of knowledge and only with intelligence know the earth as it is, a crawling mess of decay and ruin.

In the eternal cycle of myths and memes, Miss Pneumonia is Lucifer elected by "God's "we waz angels" liberals. Persoannly I find it Satan rubs his hands and can't wait to put fiery judgment upon her dying vile soul.

Here's my example of "we waz angels" crap:
letusreason.org/Cult10.htm

it was the tree of knowledge of good AND evil. once adam and eve ate the fruit they had knowledge of evil not just good. that knowledge translates to sin. satan would love for you to think he was the bearer of itelligence and thought. he merely peer pressured a woman who had not seen God create and was easily decieved.

EVE ATE IT FIRST BECAUSE SHE DID NOT SEE GOD CREATE AS ADAM HAD. adam being a sucker for the vag just followed suit

I've talked to a great deal of woman and so many get so damn flustered whenever I talk about Obama "like that" aka "like Lucifer he was because they honestly believed in the so-called social issues he was preaching and many of them admit that he so dreamy and good looking!

I had a feeling you kikes were among us, this thread confirmed my suspicion.

I was raised Lutheran and I take his Luther's warnings to heart over the multicultural crap of sermons of cuckpastors today, but I find there that's essentially nothing worst than pretending that anyone is magically above human nature especially by their gender or the color of their skin. There's ultimately no difference between demons and pretender"angels" in regard for their utter destruction of the world around them because the dumb folk at large are truly masses of illogical emotionally-charged demons. Devils however are willing to work via intelligence with the law until the time is right to claim a sinful soul or more for Satan's judgment.

you got tired of planting discord between christfags and atheists?

ssssssslide

I have Geronimo's blood flowing through my veins, maybe it's genetic or a trait of mutts?

Cucks will be cucks. I do this anyway to anyone in any way, I even talk in some real good talks to immigrants and Muslims about our rampant "godless" kike infestation that you can't get from today's christcucks.

I'd like to add to this before heading to sleep that the only difference now is that the middle class family is forced to starve under threats of poverty and outright extinction through usurious debts and multiculturalism and the beast of western civilization roars calling kikes and cucks for what they really are. Notice the demons trembles upon hearing their true names being spoken out-loud. To devils, truth is power and Judaism 101 is hide away all meanings of truth from the masses by outright lying.

None of these make a cosmology. You can't replace an entire faith with "yeah but what if blah blah blah void empty subjective words"

not the latter, always figured it was my viking blood

Kek is 4500 years old. Far old than any lesser Semitic gods/deities such as Yahweh or Satan.

I don't have to fall into your Semitic paradigms, fuck off OP.

Jacobi claims Spinoza's monism is nothing but a systemitized and secularized Kabbalism which leads me to believe that jews themselves are monists, not dualists like Christians (which owe this inheritance further East than the Levant). If this is true, a jew wouldn't have a difficult time reconciling their religion with satanism.

kek