Race realism amongst the young

Brings a tear to my eyes. Anyone else had similar experiences when interacting with the young these days?

Other urls found in this thread:

drjamesthompson.blogspot.com/2015/09/asians-bright-but-not-curious.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I redpilled my little brother so he knows the holocaust didn't happen, doesn't trust likes, and he doesn't trust media and is aware of race realism. I didn't even have to tell him that last part he figured it out on his own.

Raising your own Hitler youth, very nice user Hitler would be proud.

Who cares? Gooks are genetically inferior to Europeans and have contributed almost nothing to human civilization, this is why kikes have focused on propagandizing Europeans.

Also, kys for teaching the gook parasites our language.

I redpilled our mother too so the younger kids will probably be redpilled too.
Mum even said in regards to the whole middle east thing that "it always comes back to the Jews, doesn't it?" When Is real was mentioned. She never trusted banks or the media so it wasn't hard to name the Jew.
Dad's a zog and isn't around though, got buttmad when I tried to redpilled him

Fucking hell

Ive had trouble redpilling recently. The whole new thing in political science is the "science of implicit racism/sexism/homophobia/fat hate/etc." The leftists are now designing tests to show how everyone is evil subconsciously and it doesn't even matter if you think racist thoughts you are still a racist. It is making people scared that they will be targeted and makes it harder to redpill them. Any advice?

Ive had trouble redpilling recently. The whole new thing in political science is the "science of implicit racism/sexism/homophobia/fat hate/etc." The leftists are now designing tests to show how everyone is evil subconsciously and it doesn't even matter if you think racist thoughts you are still a racist. It is making people scared that they will be targeted and makes it harder to redpill them. Any advice?

The best I can do is get that shitty diversity propaganda from the state and go "nah, we're not going this" then trash it.

Deutschland uber alles.

I hope to live to see you rise again.

I am only partially German as a European-American, but from all the races of Europe that I contain it is Germany that I hold the most hope for. The other nations seem provincial, even England and north Italy. Know that millions of pale eyes are on you, billions of dark eyes, and they all look to you as a kind of hominid purity and beauty and want you to succed even if at their expense.

Germany take the role you have rightfully deserved since 1914. God speed you kindred gents.

They’re American soil, you fucking dipshit. Holy fuck, liberals are stupid.

In my experience, gooks, chinks, and japs are quite redpilled, despite what some anti-racist JewTubers want people to believe.

My high school had a decent chink population, because we were located nearby a Christian seminary with a heavy international student base, several of which had kids. Hell, there were Korean and Chinese monthly gatherings that nobody knew about except them and their close friends.

Most of the Koreans and Chinese I knew talked about racial differences, and in one occation, a Chinese foreign exchange girl BTFO of my liberal chemistry teacher on race, by talking about how blacks are usually stupider than whites and asians. When he got flustered and didn't know if he, as a cisgendered white male, could pull the racist card on a Chinese girl who spoke shitty English, she said "Why you get so upset about this? It's true!"

Upon finding out my Krautisch heritage, a HongKongian kid told me I should be proud of what the Nazis did, because they fought everyone and almost won.
In another class he and a Somali kid high-fived each other over their mutual hatred for faggots.

Should the day come when we must fling them into internment camps, I'm gonna keep an eye out for that based gook and let him stand in the part of the showerblock that allows one to survive repeated gassings, as long as he doesn't write any fucking memoirs about it.

I love when liberal cisgendered white males get BTFO when they can't use the racist card against a non-white person

Well duh.

The gooks get it, and the Jew hasn't gotten in far enough to get control of their institutions as to convince people otherwise.

The Chinese used to lead in technology and science in the ancient world, but then there was a switch where Europe went ahead of them

Agreed when it comes to measurement, a race is the extent of its abilities. Less so when it comes to historical accomplishments: I don't think a village of farmers and fishermen to be inherently inferior, to one of miners during the industrial revolution.

The latter would have brought advancements in science, but also "social" progress. Hell if I was asian, I would brag about whites being spineless fatsoes controlled by their womyn, based on their history.

The gooks caught up to Europe after the population collapse of the dark ages. After Europe demographically recovered, it quickly overtook the gooks in all fields.

Gooks lack the biological capacity for creativity. If not for Europeans, gooks would still be in the middle-ages.

drjamesthompson.blogspot.com/2015/09/asians-bright-but-not-curious.html

Wow the British really fight above their population size

You've even redpilled your phone? That's dedication to the cause.

underrated post

kek

Did this really happen ?
I need to know before I screencap.

I take a youngin' I palm their head and nearly snap their neck. I make them look me in the eye and I show em my fury in my soul. I begin to squeeze their head and I breath my disgusting breath in their nose. Now that they are upset I say to them I AM A KIKE A JEWISH MAN. THIS IS WHAT US MASONIC JEWS DO WE HURT YOU KID.

I know I am making a difference. Sometimes you need to drop the parents If they cuck out but I have done it to like 50 kids go to walmart and you will see them looking at toys you got like 30 seconds to do it because the cuck parents are a isle or 2 away.

Just squeeze their head do not brush your teeth and exhale into their nose and say you are a jewish freemason that is why the security leaves you alone it works every time.

probably not but im screencapping anyway for the keks

Periodic Table of chemical Elements lacks the discoveries of the last years discoveries

107 Bohrium - Germany
109 Meitnerium - Germany
108 Hassium - Germany
110 Darmstadtium - Germany
111 Roentgenium - Germany
112 Copernicium - Germany
113 Ununtrium - Japan
114 Ununtrium - Russia
114 Flerovium - Russia
116 Livermorium - Russia
118 Ununoctium - Russia
115 Ununpentium - Russia
117 Ununseptium - Russia

(Actually the three major facilities in Russia, USA and Germany discover those elements and then test eachothers results these days.)

If the child does not want to accept the truth if they watch kiketoons and listen to masons you need to hurt them. It is the only way they will learn.

They do not know anything else. Beat the brat into accepting kikes are evil.

Can we trade, user?

The niggers are the easiest to manipulate. Give them a rock and tel them to throw it at a police windsheild or the synagoug or the (If you can find one with windows) Lodge.

explain to your classmates how SJWism is the new McCarthyism. Secret bigots are the new secret pinkos. Their brainwashing has already told them that McCarthyism was bad so this (remarkably apt) analogy introduces massive cognitive dissonance. Once they get mad about being shamed and brow beaten the redpilling should take its own course. There's a reason so many people got redpilled as a result of gamergate.

Beatings either break a person, or make thm fucking hate you. Unless you dress up like a jew, you're fucking us all. Go fuck yourself.

Just have a damned conversation. If they don't understand you, LISTEN to them, and then try again.

As a half white half nip I've been using this since I was a little kid. I think all kids are race realists before they get brainwashed, I mean, there are just plainly obvious differences between the races and children aren't retarded. I guess being half white I always resented the white-shaming propaganda at my super liberal school, but being half non-white I could say disallowed things about race that others would have been unable to say or called racist for saying. As I've gotten older I've been more and more surprised that this keeps working. I'm culturally basically 100% white, family is well off, went to super white/jew private schools, but I can still play my race against SJWs and it completely shuts them down every time, they won't say shit. They're cowering little infants and it's hilarious.

Kek. Got any good stories?

For me and my experience in school, it was the other way around. We were almost entirely non-racist as children, but then we started to become more racist. Kids began segregating in racial groups, Muslims becoming more violent, Africans started falling behind, Asians becoming more beta, etc.

Not much. In elementary through high school I just knew I had special POC priviledges so I would just say whatever the fuck I wanted about anything. School fucking hated me except for a couple based teachers. I would openly make fun of all the "diversity" bullshit, yell things during school meetings, talk to the white kids who were secret-racists, troll the hyper-neurotic jew girls about Israel being a rogue terrorist state, stuff like that.

After high school the only time it comes up is if I get in an overt conversation about some social justice bullshit with an actual SJW. After I make logical arguments about why they're wrong about whatever it is we're talking about, they inevitably try to flatter/manipulate me with "oo but you're an oppressed POC user (one of us, one of us…)" and when I don't take the bait they just don't know what to do and usually stop interacting with me forever after that.

A bunch of niggers leaving America is not European, Shlomo

meant to ad: I gather that a lot of non-white SJWs, except blacks, know it's bullshit on some level and they're just milking their status for special privileges. I think a lot of the black SJWs think they're legitimately oppressed. White SJWs are the saddest because they believe it all and they're just lost and confused as fuck.

This is how it was for me too. Race wasn't really a thing until we all got old enough to want to self-segregate and then racial traits began to emerge.

Of course we do it's why were so great.

there was a kid that was often in my teamspeak/ventrillo that started being racist as fuck after hanging out with me online

kinda depressing that he's just doing it to fit in and copy me, would rather he came to these conclusions/opinions on his own

but hey, one less leftist teenager

Top kek britnigger you guys very got stomped by the Kaisereich and they'd pretty much been propping up the other two faggots the whole war.

That has nothing to do with achieveing the vast majority of scientific and engineering advances of the 19th century. But whatever.

nice ESL faggot

Obvious answer but you're no true American if you don't remind britfags about times when they got BTFO once they start getting weepy about their Empire days.

wha?

That is why US > UK

not posting superior version

In China, the scientific consensus on whether or not race is real is firmly established. There isn't a single academic/scientist from China who doesn't believe that genetics/race play a huge role in life outcomes.

In the west it's something like 40-50 percent, though biologists are substantially more redpilled.

I'm talking about actual scientists who publish papers and do real work. There's a sharp divide between them and anthropologists, and an even sharper divide between anthropologists and the kind of permastudent who pulls that shit.

But it was never colonized by Europe. The first colonization was directly by returning niggers from the USA.

Im saying they are going for them next

But they already have - there just isn't that much more they can do, given the overwhelming weight of the evidence. This sort of truth can't stay hidden for long, especially in a field devoted to uncovering knowledge and learning about the world.

The worst they could do would be to force all biological research to move to Asia, and that'd cause even bigger problems for them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no

Seriously pay attention the next time you're in a group of normies.
It's like they're fucking compelled to make
remarks

It's fucking just the worst how normalised this shit is

I grew up around a lot of blacks in the city. I knew that I was pretty smart in comparison to… basically all of them, but there were outliers. There were a few intelligent black kids who weren't struggling to keep up. I was aware of that reality, and I was aware of their very different culture, but I never entertained the notion that these things might be related to biology.

Birds of a feather flock together, though. To the extent that I had close friends, they were white. However, there were only like four white kids and one Iranian in that sea of black. The Iranian was ok. I don't if it's because he was a lone Muslim in a Christian world, but he seemed way more civilized when compared to those in his immediate company. You would never see him challenger a teacher's authority because of .

Eventually we moved to a whiter neighborhood, and the correlation between race and intelligence should have become clear to me. However, it didn't. I just thought that maybe the school was better because it was a richer neighborhood.

The establishment of the nation of Liberia was done by the United States. As a “colony of a colony”, that counts.

Maybe isotopes.

wow who would have guessed

6 0 % W h i t e
Germany > Amerikike mongrel race.

Yeah, it did happen, 100%. Got shit from my mother for making 'her grandson' racist.

Fuck her, she's a degenerate single mother anyway.

Just gonna leave this here.

Joji is that you?

I am American of German decent.

German American > German

No it isn't but I may have known a kid named joji who might have been half asian (not sure, either full asian or half), who I could imagine telling a similar story…. do you have more details?

Why is it every time Euros get shit on for being awful cucks the only response you can muster is
Meanwhile, their own country is always 70-80% white and not even half the population of the US.