Open the borders you fucking racist

Only evil racist are against this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TNVHNGiTS4E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

meep meep Jews worked with contemporary artist and mathematician Tom Cruise to feed the goyim all the booze and bruise their throat-hymens with the Scientology cock so they'll never lose another election tbh no homo

tl;dr

meep meep u shld lrn 2 reed tbh no homo

why do ppl find that hawt?

Fuck if i know

meep meep she has an angry bagina tbh no homo

penis

Beauty

she's a retard but i'd fuck the shit out of her

because they haven't taken the lolipill

Of course you're a faggot ….what a shocker

Let's all unite against the Jews and show them how we hate them.
Who the fuck are they ?
They're the minority, we're the majority, so how can't we stomp them like cockroaches ?
youtube.com/watch?v=TNVHNGiTS4E

too busy. the text obscures the flag which in turn obscures the faces.

Pedro, I'm not saying you are a dirty stinking rotten beanshit illegal alien spic gang member. That would be racist. But you still have to go back.

hahaha open borders for isreal
nice one I like this meme
fuck isreal

if they are not meeting their quota of esoteric (((immigrants))) they are a threat to our values as Americans
if they are not meeting their quota of esoteric (((immigrants))) they are a threat to our values as Americans

we must take those who get turned away from israel

That's a valid point

Because most of the majority are not jew-wise enough. They've spent years believing in good goy bullshit. That isn't going to change overnight, Rome wasn't built in a day.