Failed Meme Attempts

Post your failed attempts at making a meme. Maybe someone will see the promise in it and give it a chance.

This one is an example of one I made that was never re-posted by anyone else. I don't know, I just thought it was a good idea at the time I made it.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/n/res/573960.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These are from a series I tried to made.

I had one poster take one and modify it but after that no observed reposts.

I tried floating this one a few times. I think it still has some limited promise inside the full chan community.

I made this one as a response to someone asking about a news article that asked about a racist jack-o-lantern. I thought it was funny at the time.

These were part of a series trying to defame ponybros on Holla Forums. Only one observed re-post.

same series

I made this one in frustration after having to deal with a new version of Windows which sucked ass. All subsequent versions of Windows have sucked ass.

I made this in response to Latin American posters claiming to be white but really being beaners.

I made this one from a picture I took of a prey-mantis I saw on the outside of a liquor store near where I lived at the time.

The original picture without motivational poster design was reposted.

I made this one after one of the retared crack downs at half chan. I think I go banned for saying nigger on Holla Forums and was so mind blown and angry I eventually left half chan for about a year.

Its sad but true that Windows has become self imposed surveilance.

I made this one in response to the media accusing everyone and everything of being a Russian conspiracy. No reposts, but only limited attempts.

Yep, that's the one.

I still have the blank slates for a lot of those.

More blank slates in case anyone has better ideas than me and sees promise.

"Thats some scoliosis right there"

Here's the blank if it strikes your fancy.

This is the only one I didn't delete.

Not mine, but I think Dindus deserves a mention

I don't get it.

You can make it, the blank is there. It would take two seconds in paint.

I'm not sure where this is going.

It was a forced meme that appeared in the Migration Era. It got a bit of traction, but didn't last long. It originated in Holla Forums's Holla Forums, in this very board.

t. a memeologist

wake UP!!!!

CANCER

CANCER

Did somebody mention ponies?

These

t. amerimutt

t. Holla Forums

t. butthurt burger

imullinati shill detected

This thread explains it: 8ch.net/n/res/573960.html
We've known about negative CPU rings for some time though, because that's where the Intel Management Engine lives. But it's only recently that it was found out MINIX runs their embedded microcontroller.

I wouldn't really care about those memes if it wasn't for the fact that they're constantly being spammed everywhere.

It's the newest Holla Forums attempt at D&C.

This meme was both time and location-dependent.

This is a relatively recent meme from 8/r9k/

it's actually quite nice, i have a few edits.

I shopped this rape protest sign onto some drawfags OC of prince bubblegum or whatever he's called. I thought it fit perfectly with the facial expressions.

I've seen this reposted a few times, thankfully.

It's a sheboon. She was already at the bottom rung.

Nice dubs

No you retards, that was a repost from pre exodus halfchan that a bunch of people didn't recognize because it was a failed, forced meme then too.
Search: "Sniko."

I can even show you the exact date the "meme" originated on.

post navyseals webm user

You know? I'm not even 100% sure what this is.

Wait a second. That's not a failed meme.

I bet if that woman had a male child he would be alpha as fuck.

GO BACK!

Her jawline is basically a caricature of a general.

a self-sustaining meme cannot be a (((failed meme))), it's time you open your eyes to the esoteric knowledge that has been kept from you for millenia