CLINTON-BUSH CRIME SYNDICATE IN FEDERAL PRISON WHEN?

Exclusive: George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary

Former President George H.W. Bush is bucking his party's presidential nominee and plans to vote for Hillary Clinton in November, according to a member of another famous political family, the Kennedys.

Bush, 92, had intended to stay silent on the White House race between Clinton and Donald Trump, a sign in and of itself of his distaste for the GOP nominee. But his preference for the wife of his own successor, President Bill Clinton, nonetheless became known to a wider audience thanks to Kathleen Hartington Kennedy Townsend, the former Maryland lieutenant governor and daughter of the late Robert F. Kennedy.

On Monday, Townsend posted a picture on her Facebook page shaking hands next to the former president and this caption: "The President told me he’s voting for Hillary!!”

In a telephone interview, Townsend said she met with the former president in Maine earlier today, where she said he made his preference known that he was voting for a Democrat. “That’s what he said,” she told POLITICO.

Asked about Townsend’s post, George H.W. Bush spokesman Jim McGrath in an email replied, "The vote President Bush will cast as a private citizen in some 50 days will be just that: a private vote cast in some 50 days. He is not commenting on the presidential race in the interim."

George H.W. Bush and former First Lady Barbara Bush have stayed out of the political debate since campaigning earlier this year for their son Jeb's unsuccessful bid for president. Neither George H.W. Bush nor his son, former President George W. Bush, attended this summer's Republican National Convention in Cleveland where Trump accepted the nomination.

Many former GOP officials from both Bush administrations have also announced their support for Clinton over Trump, including national security adviser Brent Scowcroft and former Commerce Secretary Carlos Gutierrez.

One Bush official who has taken Trump's side is former Vice President Dan Quayle, who told POLITICO in an interview this summer he was still holding out hope both Bushes would back Trump. "Clearly in their heart of hearts I should hope they would want a Republican president, but they can speak for themselves," Quayle said in an interview in June.

archive.fo/6D1ng

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Covenant_(politics)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Galston
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allan_Bloom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Cropsey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism#Leo_Strauss_and_his_students
millercenter.org/president/clinton/speeches/speech-3440
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think this is fucking funny because it'll make the millennial lefties hate Crooked even more.

Pretty much everyone hates this piece of shit

Not surprising in the least. I bet the entire Bush family is voting for her.

establishment are all cunts, let em all hang

i regret being so close to the screen when i opened that image….

JUST

If Trump put in A Justice Department that went after the Bush's… I would be sooo fucking proud. He would win over many libshits for such a move…

Removing neo-cons would give him Duterte Levels of popularity

Holy fucking shit. This is absolutely unforgivable.

Holy shit, zombies are real?

Mr. Trump, I'm (former) CIA

Well, I can't say I'm surprised that this goy continues to be a complete faggot even in his old age.

He's so devastated about the wrecking that !Yeb! received he's spite-voting.

Where is Jeb in all this?

Is that Huma in the back?

Poor !Jeb… I almost feel sorry for him, but then I remember his family is pure evil.

I hope he dies before election day.

*voting FOR hillary

I think once we get a serious criminal trial against one member of one side of the Clinton-Bush Crime Syndicate (most likely Hillary) go to the sentencing stage, the member will flip on the entire enterprise to make sure their legacy isn't the only one going down.

are you fucking retarded?

No, but you're a fagot

He's the one that rigged the Florida results in 2000 afterall. He'll want protection.

Requesting the webM of George and Jeb where George talks about never wanting to be president, and Jeb says "I did" and George goes "Yeah, you did" as sad music plays.

Check'em

Also, a Bush voting for Clinton? Please let this be truth.

This assures a Trump victory.

Lying doesn't work when you are retarded. So stop lying retard.

No, I was reading Clinton's 1995 State of the Union speech where he's saying the same exact things as Trump is about illegal immigration, and Clinton kept saying (((New Covenant))).
So I looked it up and it came from a neocohen. Bush and the neocohens aren't spite voting, they're all on the same team. People say "there's no difference between republicans and democrats", all the time, but they don't know how to show this concretely.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Covenant_(politics)
A New Covenant was a political slogan used by U.S. President Bill Clinton to describe his political philosophy and agenda.[1] The term was used sporadically during the 1992 campaign and Clinton's terms in office to describe a "new social compact" between the United States Government and its citizens.

In speech to the Democratic Leadership Council in May 1991, Clinton used the slogan "New Choice".[2] He started publicly using the phrase "New Covenant" when he announced his candidacy for the Democratic Party's nomination on October 3, 1991.[3] The phrase has been attributed to Clinton advisor William Galston.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Galston
Alma mater
Cornell B.A. (1967)
Chicago M.A. 1969 Ph.D. 1973
Influences
Allan Bloom
Joseph Cropsey

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allan_Bloom
Allan Bloom was born in Indianapolis, Indiana, in 1930 to second-generation Jewish parents
He studied under David Grene, Leo Strauss

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Cropsey
Joseph Cropsey (New York, August 27, 1919 – Washington, D.C., July 1, 2012[1] ) was an American political philosopher and emeritus professor of political science at the University of Chicago
Cropsey was known as a disciple of Leo Strauss

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism#Leo_Strauss_and_his_students

Link to the speech:millercenter.org/president/clinton/speeches/speech-3440

Kek saw it too!

the Bush family really is a piece of shit

Neo con voting neo con colour me shocked

Prescott Bush might have been alright with his whole "lead a coup against FDR" thing. I'd like to see a historical account of him from the perspective of people who don't view "fascist" or "nazi" to be slanderous words to try to find out what he actually believed.

DOING BACKFLIPS EVERY DAY SINCE THAT TIME

working as a uber driver last i knew

I can't wait to laugh in all their fucking faces

I can't either

Way back when I knew bush the elder was evil, but we have had fuck all choices for a long time now.
After 911 I developed a hatred for bush the retard such that I could not even stand to listen to the stupid MF talk.
Come the next election I have a good feeling there are going to be shit heels crushed left and right 24/7 for 4 long years then an additional 4.

Bumping for interest. Dollar Bill yo.