Reminder that two Droideka are more powerful than two Jedi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C8dvIwfOD7E
youtu.be/ZjFqjHBSOb0
youtu.be/5Y1vrX4LWe4
youtu.be/wmJqgdaTArM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lucas was based.

No, it was a standoff. Also gungans are superior to droidekas.

WHERE ARE THOSE DROID DEKASSSSSSSSS

where's the droid dick in my ass haha see what i did there it's like droidekas but it's droid dick in my ass oh man i hoope i made you laugh as hard as i am right now

youtu.be/C8dvIwfOD7E
(1:25-1:55) Reminder that Droidekas are easily killed by getting them to move, which deactivates the shield.

youtu.be/ZjFqjHBSOb0
2:16 Reminder that droideka shields are easily penetrated by anything that moves slow enough, grenades included.

youtu.be/5Y1vrX4LWe4
2:22 Reminder that a single blaster rifle shot can down a droideka without its shields active.

Not to mention that any sort of ion weapons, explosions or weakening the shield by saber/blaster bolt deflection would be an easy kill if there weren't many droidekas. Or they could use the force to just throw the droidekas repeatedly against something.

youtu.be/wmJqgdaTArM
6:08-6:25 Reminder that Obi Wan singlehandedly destroyed those destroyers in a matter of seconds.

why didn't they just double jump and slam their lightsaber into the floor?

This was my favorite part of the starwars movies when i was a kid, i never watched the original movies, just the new ones that everyone hated.

I loved watching the cool droids, and the toys of the droids were so much fun.

LEGO star wars isnt canon

it should be, it had better dialogue than the prequels did

Why didn't they just try spinning?

fuck me, those were cool. They could fold up too, right?
I miss old lego stuff.

gonna have to give this one a really light 2, i've just seen it so many times now y'know? so yeah, um. yeah just disappointed honestly.

Yes, it was so awesome.

Yes, and?

Lads it's time to stop.

I'm 99% sure they're also the ones who pushed the /television/ exodus

Reminder that no one cares

all you need is a dragon dildo attached to the seat and it's really like you're riding darth mauls dick, nice

All star wars robots have been gay, useless and ineffective for some reason, you never see cool useful killing machine type of robots that you know the military would actually want & need. The Droidekas were only semi-useful due to a major design flaw, ie moving as slow as an unsupported Hillary Clinton up a flight of stairs when not rolled up and also the flaw that the trade federation did not modify and replace all their other battledriods with these.

They have shields to protect them when they transform, they moves fast as wheels, I never saw any stairs but yeah, they wouldn't climb those.

B1 Battle Droids were used as the bulk of the CIS army because they were cheap to mass produce and could easily handle civilian security, and take on the average soldier, clones included.

B2 Super Battle Droids could massacre soldiers. They were heavy duty infantry and could easily take on multiple clones at once

Droidekas were also excellent against infantry, and could wipe out soldiers quickly whilst the shield absorbed a fair amount of incoming fire.

Both B2s and Droidekas were signigicantly more expensive than B1s. It wasn't worth the upgrading, since B1s made for good occupying forces and could sort of hold their own.

Commando droids could infiltrate and sabotage as well as easily kill a squad of clones.

Magnaguards could straight up kill Jedi, groups of which easily outmatched the average Knight. Masters could hold their own against them.

IG-series assassin droids could easily outmatch soldiers in a straight fight.>>756294

not in the movies, in the movies the wind can take them out.

Lego Star Wars had a better anakin vs obi-wan fight than the actual movie

Could some user suggest me some Detective-like movies? anything going in that direction would be fine. But not edgy Sherlock movies.

I've been watching some La Noire gameplay and i got in the mood.

shit, meant to start a new thread.
ignore it folks

That looks awesome.

Truth is not a meme.

the prequels rape the originals

They rape with love, always with love.