DEAD N-WORD STORAGE

DEAD N-WORD STORAGE

You know you can say nigger, here, right nigger?

WARM
N-WORD
DINGUS

IS THERE A SIGN THAT SAYS DEAD NIGGER STORAGE
NO IT SAYS GARAGE BECAUSE IT'S A FUCKING GARAGE NOT A DEAD NIGGER STORAGE
GET THAT DEAD NIGGER TO A DEAD NIGGER STORAGE BEFORE I GET CITED FOR OPERATING AN UNLICENSED DEAD NIGGER STORAGE

N N
I I
G G
G G
E
NIGGEREGGIN

Are amerifats really that sensitive about this word?

I hope the mods will ban you for using this politically-incorrect language.

The N-word is so racist, in fact, that just saying n-word is racist!

Can anyone name a scene that triggers Holla Forumscucks more?

The plane scene for The Dark Knight Rises.

Now is it storage FOR dead niggers or is it storage used only by the sort of niggers that tend to end up dead?

Someone post louis

Dead meme storage.

Amerifats are so sensitive and delusional they think they were:
1. the only nation with black slaves
2. the country that truly brought freedom to niggers

I wouldn't mind if nigger was a plain offensive word, like chink or spic or cunt or faggot. But no, it's something that some black people can say and whites not.

If you turned it the other way around, everyone would be shitting themselves crying racism.

Do you feel better about yourself now? I'm not even angered right now, you have my pitty…You must be a bitter lonely little man, hate all you want, we all know that love is more powerful.

Does anybody feel like it's time to take back our board from the edgelord stormLARP's? 8 for one am getting sick of them.

.t Tumblr

Nigger nigger nigger nigger

Only the niggers.

HANG ALL NIGGERS
GAS ALL KIKES
NAPALM ALL GOOKS
14/88 HEIL HITLER

Then who will make anime for me? The not-anime cartoons that westerners make are no good.

Correct me if I am wrong, just going on a hunch here I have no way of proving this, but I feel like the Japs would have fought along side Hitler in WW2?

They could even make like a cool name like the axis or something. I don't know I am not a Neo-nazi or anything but it just seems like Japs would have liked Nazi's and like Hitler would have regarded them highly, he would have probably called them Honorary Germans.

You're probably right though. Hitler would have killed anybody who didn't have blue eyes and blonde hair. That's why he killed himself he had dark hair.

maybe you should not be a worthless manchild who watches childrens entertainment?

why the fuck would you even make this thread if you're such a pussy you can't say the word Nigger