BUNKERMAG THREAD #3

New bunkermag thread since the last one got slid.

Link to main site: bunkermag.org/

Link to register so you can submit an article: bunkermag.org/wp-login.php?action=register

If you put in some decent effort and have a good idea you have a 100% chance of getting published, however for certain subjects I might put your article in this thread so I can get some second opinions on it.

Remember every article get's linked on facebook.com/declasscucked.memes/
which as of now has over 25,000 followers and exposes every article to thousands of readers.

We remain devoted to being a conduit for leftist thought and leftypol thought in particular. And if you want to help fight in the trenches of the propaganda war, this might be the place to start.

ITT: post ideas for articles, like things in the news, things you think should be in the news, philosophical questions, culture critique and analysis and so on and so on.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/WfP2cDPu
pastebin.com/MpriHEWg
facebook.com/declasscucked.memes/
bunkermag.org/social-justice-social-democracy-reactionary-bonnie-clyde/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As a smaller update I don't think I'll be able to do a weekly roundup for last week, I've been a bit busy traveling with sporadic internet connection on my laptop.

Also, I'd like some second opinions on this article that was submitted.

pastebin.com/WfP2cDPu

It's technically hanged not hung

wish I had more to add ;_;

maybe one day I will write for you guys but I'm not a writer by trade

I am a writer by trade but I'm terrible at working at anything, so likewise…

What makes you terrible? Perhaps I can assist.

Honestly thank you for the offer but it's just my own mental stuff, I can't seem to do anything these days

Though I did just think, I posted this in another topic wrote it last year, you can use it if you want to and think it would fit

If you start off with a good idea I can always fill in the gaps with your permission.

I can definitely work with this, will just have to delete some of the annotations and make the format more like a regular article. Thanks!

Oh, sweet, thanks! Is it normal to put names on stuff or just to leave it as user?

This actually gave me an idea

If anybody else has college essays relevant to the magazine you'd like to share I can convert them into articles and post them.

That's pretty lame. These things shouldn't be forced.

If you have something to write about, please write about it. We are still in need of an article about the brexit, and other current events.

What? Encouragement is important if we're gonna achieve anything

I don't know, it's probably useless to pander to idiots like this, but I've noticed some people completely misreading the intentions of Bunkermag. People who are maybe just enterting into leftist thought.
They didnt seem to realise that the content is by independant, often anonymous contributors. One person seemed to take the bunker shtick at face value.
Would it be worthwhile to put a disclaimer somewhere? Or do you think it might devalue the content.

Disclaimers besides the one we already have might drive people away and that's the last thing we want to do. If newfags submit then so be it, better that we get 50 bad submissions and 3 good ones than no bad ones and only one good one.

The idiosyncratic spelling is awful, the paragraphs barely link, and a lot more needs to be added to the basic facts, as well as an entire second half for an ending.

pastebin.com/MpriHEWg

As an idea, would be an interesting read?

Jesus fucking christ I need sleep.

Looks fantastic! The ending probably won't be as long as you think, but write whatever you feel is necessary. We desperately need a piece on the brexit

Daily reminder that we need professional comment shitposters, memers and OC creators at facebook.com/declasscucked.memes/

Hey Editor, I was thinking about how long along the road is an educational pamphlet on how to participlate/plan a riot on the agenda???

I'm not working on one right now, but if someone submits one or a rough draft for one I'd put it out there.

Just submitted mine. It's a little long and a little theory-heavy, but I hope it makes a worthy addition.

I have several more ideas and look forward to contributing again.

bump

What's up with the Rhizzone stuff?

Thanks comrade, will have it up tonight. Sorry for getting to it so late.

Here we go
bunkermag.org/social-justice-social-democracy-reactionary-bonnie-clyde/