rate mai waifu

meep meep young autists are caustic tbh no homo

What a beautiful white girl

Nigger

Aryan-goddess/10

>(((white)))

typical tricks, homo

Cute'n Fuckable

How fucking tiny is she? She looks like a midget.

What? no don't!
let me keep her as a pet. :>

9 noses out of 10

Too late, I've already claimed her as a sex slave on the dotr.

try again, nose monkey…

the correct reaction

fuck you both she's mine

do not get fooled

it's a trap

realistically, what acceptance would this girl's kids have among nazis if she bred with a 10/10 aryan master race man?

In Nazi Germany, they'd be mischlings. If Agassa is half-jew (IIRC her mother is a goy) and you were non-jewish, your children would be "mixed blood, second grade," meaning that they could marry Germans (but not jews or other mixed race), would be considered as being part of the German people, could become German citizens (allthough they would not be citizens by default like a 0% jew would be), and their children would be considered completely non-jew.

All this would be a moot point, however, since under the Nuremberg laws a non-jew would be prohibited from marrying Agassa. So you'd have to hide her in a secret room in your attic blocked off by a bookshelf as she writes a diary with a ballpoint pen about masturbating, until someone finds her and she gets taken to a concentration camp where she dies of typhus. Then her father would sell the diary for shekels, but only get half after publisher royalties. So he'd try to sue the publisher for his shiny shekels back, but lose and have to live with the fact that not only was his daughter dead, but he would only get part of the revenue from her diary.

Is agatha autistic though?

Disgusting

This is good for people to see.
I hate my self for taking pleasure in watching her videos.
How can I take of her face from my mind and toss it away.

does it have a benis?

Only by accepting her love, user.

So is she actually autistic? I've heard people say she is, but I've never seen any proof.

would racemix with her and build a cute aryan family

Pick one and only one.

She's cute, looks innocent. I wouldn't fuck her even if I was single.

>not wanting to fuck her in half and damage her for life because she's so innocent

Faggot.

Once you reach a certain age, you'll value a different type of innocence to the childlike purity that this girl looks to possess. This is a quality you wish for your children to have, not your wife. Don't take this to mean that if I was young again, I wouldn't prey on her as I did on many vulnerable girls back in the day. I am a man after all, and all men in their youth thought like you think. That's a natural part of being a boy, and growing up to be a man. However, as you mature, you'll appreciate maturity in others more than you appreciate innocence. You no longer strive to be a father figure on any level, you strive to be an equal. This may sound like faggotry to you and many young men, but trust me when I say that one day you will notice that you have become like this.

I'm in my 40's and I'm with a sweet innocent girl.
innocent child-like girls are best girls.
the younger the better.

who the fuck is that and why are you pedos sperging over a jewess

The prettiest of all the juden.

Because she's cute. And she's 19.