/fucko/: save net neutrality edition

/fucko/ General Thread v0.7.6

"Get on the ground, fucko! Squad, take his computer and all other electronics!"

This edition:

How to handle the weakest link in computer security: humans?

ITT:

-==COMMON BULLSHIT==-

chronicle.com/article/Why-Privacy-Matters-Even-if/127461/

If I've done nothing wrong there is no reason to search me.

-==TOOLS TO USE==-

pastebin.com/BbmZ8hiR

imgur.com/T8q7eB0

grc.com/misc/truecrypt/truecrypt.htm

istruecryptauditedyet.com/

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Encryption

pastebin.com/tUvq8Jzj

fakenamegenerator.com/

gpg4usb.org/

gnupg.org/

otr.cypherpunks.ca/

eff.org/deeplinks/2014/08/cell-phone-guide-protesters-updated-2014-edition

pastebin.com/PxcDYUr0

pastebin.com/jd1sEwKL

#Fucko @ irc.rizon.net

All and any supportive comments, template contributions, are welcome and encouraged. NSA shills need not apply.

Template ALWAYS here: wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Fucko

Previously on /fucko/:

Security of truecrypt, stenography, told "i-don't-need-security-:^)"-fags and much more.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/T8q7eB0
i.imgur.com/T8q7eB0.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off reddit

t. Makise "may I have some more please my corporate master?"

USB self-destruct key with a watchdog running that executes "sudo shred -fu -n 10 /*" if the key is removed.

Alteratively, just detonate the bricks of C4 that you've placed around the room for this very moment. Go out in a blaze of glory instead of a whimper of cowardice.

go back to reddit

when it comes to the feds ingition coils are your friends

trying to hard to fit in

doomed from the start, just delete it

Only left-wing communist Obama bin laden cuckaducks support NN

The internet will operate at a fair set speed of dial up for $1000 per month, if you don't like it don't use the internet.

Ishigdiggity.

why do I give a shit about this?
I don't want freedom restricting laws in the first place, and IMO regulation is a joke and waste of money.
If ISPs can be forced to serve their internet a certain way ("for the people"), then people can be forced to, for example, use clearnet ("for security").

Why do people even care about net neutrality when the internet is already completely fucked in the first place by Cloudflare? If you try to visit any site over tor you will probably be blocked because it uses Cloudflare. The only way around this is to use clearnet.

Pretty soon Cloudflare will require a certified browser like Firefox or Chrome to access their websites (they already do this for a small percentage of their sites). This will happen because they'll claim any other browser is a bot or malicious.

You reddit faggots should be out pickiting about this issue which actually matters (because nobody can fucking use the internet anonymously), unlike net neutrality which literally is nothing more than you being a huge faggot and demanding quality service.

I'm not saying there should be legal action against Cloudflare, but if you're a faggot who believes in regulation and shit, this is much higher up in the list than net neutrality.

More like /fucko/: wrong dude edition

I was gonna shitpost using his name but I can't remember how to spell it.

maybe you did something wrong then
Relly maed me think

low-tier plebians

But user, I don't even browse the clearnet anymore. .i2p and .onion sites only for me.

8ch's .onion relies on .net for a few things.

pastebin.com is shit

>imgur.com/T8q7eB0
Use the direct link
i.imgur.com/T8q7eB0.jpg

why

What the shit, OP?

I bet you think global warming is a hoax by China too, fucko.

One thing I do is make my user account name on personal devices be something like 'anonymous' or 'user' or 'guest' because different applications can leak your username (I've discovered that Libreoffice by default inserts your username into files you edit).

Of course preventing applications from doing this and/or stripping exif/metadata is better, at least nothing that can easily be associated with me is leaked.

I tell them Ahmed Akbar lives down the hall, two floors down, then I ignore them and just keep playing Laser Squad on TempleOS C64 emulator.

what about X-COM tho '3'
*blows a hole open in the side of ur spaceship w/ heavy railgun*

Better to do both. Better to not to have the information in the first place. I was surprised at programs leaking that information, I do not want to miss it and have it leaked.

fucking christ. take this cancer back to reddit. i don't even give a fuck about whether net neutrality is implemented or not, because it probably changes nothing, but your arguments are utterly retarded and obnoxious. go the fuck back to reddit where a thousand of you acne covered retards can swarm non-believers and laugh at them because they aren't in your club

:(