#NichtEgal

YouTube / Google Germany and the German government teamed up and just launched some new ridiculously funded anti-hate speech campaign, paid for by the tax payer. They increased the federal budget for so-called "prevention work" from 50 to 100 million € for 2017.

The protagonists here are famous German YouTubers, combined with millions of subscribers and followers, who'll release videos in the coming days/weeks and even plan to visit schools to indoctrinate the few remaining white children.

Let's bombard them with the most extreme and vile hate in text form imaginable, they're all rapefugees and hipster faggots, so they'll understand English just fine. Of course also a good occasion to practice your German swear word vocabulary.

How To: 1. Just search for #NichtEgal. 2. Insult them in the worst possible way. 3. Have fun.

Their main video / hub with links: nichtegal.withyoutube.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k5F6z4MDews
youtube.com/watch?v=Zmsgoz6IPXY
youtube.com/watch?v=BsRJ4HJoIW4
youtube.com/watch?v=891y5EFpeFI
youtube.com/user/Dagibeee
youtube.com/user/DieLochis
youtube.com/user/BullshitTehVau
youtube.com/user/SpaceFrogsRadio
youtube.com/user/HandIOfIBlood
youtube.com/user/dfashion100germany
youtube.com/user/doktorallwissend
youtube.com/user/Tamtambeauty
youtube.com/user/MrWissen2go
youtube.com/user/Letsreadsmallbooks
youtube.com/user/mirellativegal
youtube.com/user/Teilzeitnerd
youtube.com/watch?v=3Jx_uvHRpj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THEYRE BLEEDING YOU DRY WHILE BRAINWASHING YOUR YOUTH

FOR FUCKS SAKE, DEPOSE THE OLD REGIME

KEK IS WITH YOU

DO IT NOW

Didn't happen earlier, it is the official site as far as I know. Anyway, here the direct link to the main video:
youtube.com/watch?v=k5F6z4MDews

Some others:
youtube.com/watch?v=Zmsgoz6IPXY
youtube.com/watch?v=BsRJ4HJoIW4
youtube.com/watch?v=891y5EFpeFI

They'll release much more soon.

First it was #BeDeutsch, now this.

And lel at that panel:

the powers that be are trying to get tech savvy

AfD better gas them.

Many more than just these five, this is just getting started. Once the real famous Youtubers start putting out their videos, which will probably be very soon.

Flag the video for hatespeech

some good looking women in those videos you dumb german cunts have no idea the horror that awaits you

Here a few of the participants (they're all in the main clip), videos from them with the hashtag probably coming up in the next days:

Dagi Bee (2.958.919 subscribers) youtube.com/user/Dagibeee
DieLochis (2.171.441 subs) youtube.com/user/DieLochis
BULLSHIT TV (1.482.306 subs) youtube.com/user/BullshitTehVau
Space Frogs / Space Radio (1.015.931 subs) youtube.com/user/SpaceFrogsRadio
HandOfBlood (690.236 subs) youtube.com/user/HandIOfIBlood
Diana zur Löwen (557.171 subs) youtube.com/user/dfashion100germany
Doktor Allwissend (429.024 subs) youtube.com/user/doktorallwissend
TamTam (415.009 subs) youtube.com/user/Tamtambeauty
MrWissen2go (406.751 subs) youtube.com/user/MrWissen2go
Letsreadsmallbooks (343.278 subs) youtube.com/user/Letsreadsmallbooks
mirellativegal (309.068 subs) youtube.com/user/mirellativegal

And the biggest cuck of them all (Antifa SJW Homo): youtube.com/user/Teilzeitnerd

i flagged as bullying

fuck off MGTOW
I would marry and impregnate the white woman in the middle.

someone show kraut pol general

Here's your (you), now fuck off.

Never heard of all those people before, but blocked them all now.

(((anti-hate)))

wow, they are really "catching on" to the times. i bet they got scolded from (((overseas))), the german regime is too snobbish to even think about it's population, they live in a vapid castle made by the u.s.

trip confim

i told you niggers to leave jewtube, but nooo

well it will be gone soon anyway, in less than 5 years it will dead-er than twatter

Is she ok?

It get's even better
youtube.com/watch?v=3Jx_uvHRpj0

im not sure I have seen her in the german general threads she is some sort of meme

Cover up the left half of her face the right side is a qt

Hmm, how can we flip 'flip the bird'?

wtf

we're going to need lots of ropes

What the fuck is that?

She has no ring so apparently no one else would.

I hate merkel and her stasi henchmen so fucking much

I really like how the left always paints themselves as some anti-establishment grassroots activist type, when they're complete endorsed and sponsored by the state.

Oh gee wizz, the (((Amadeu-Antonio-Stiftung))) which was tasked by the German government to root out wrongthink and hate speech, and is led by a former Stasi-Jewess supports them as well!
What a coincidence!

no one in (((german media))) ever mentioned soros, even fewer germans know that he exists and what he and merkel do. the entire regime is run by kike muppets and tools.
only a second hitler putsch could break the curse. but that won't happen, they all got pussified to no end. the only redpillers are in the east, the former gdr. ironic. i always knew the revolution would start in the east, the west is entirely cucked and (((police))) enforced. they sent 200 special forces team to a guy's house who declared the regime illegal, and said he doesn't recognize it anymore, claiming his own "country" on his property. they shot him multiple times in the back, unarmed. he survived, against all odds. must have a lucky kek on his side. 200 terror units gunning down a native, but if a girl get raped by some shitskin, police won't even show up anymore. that's the hard truth in cuckistan now, but there is hope… things are slowly moving now, many people have enough of merkel's shit… the afd puts pressure on these faggots too, so sooner or later this shitshow will end, either way. let's hope later. why later? the longer this shit goes on and the more shit happens, the more likely all of these faggot puppets get wiped out in the process. and if not, or they cuck us with their (((european army))), then it's fucking civil war in europe, that much is guaranteed. if they decide to go all out, they won't even see it coming. kike loving bastards.

GAME OVER SHITLORDS

they have a Hillary look-a-like in it

Do these people have no quality control?

Wait…this isn't a shoop?

Flag for bullying
Dislike the videos
Spread the word
This really is evil propaganda and all involved are enemies of our people.

I watched a video of her explaining this.
She has a disability where a part of the skull jut keeps growing

Ok, youtube is fucked. Where do we go next?

Looks like a modern art masterpiece

[vomits internally]
I like Jana Klar though tbh. I'm glad my thicc bergaffe waifu is not involved in this rassenschande: Austrians are still too based for such trash I guess

I think they might have realized that there is a remarkable backlash about to unleash on them, even though they didn't even really start out yet.

Their first videos have been bombarded with good dislikes and replies so far.

If we can get the GamerGate faggots, the DailyStormer troll army, etc. into this it might get very interesting.

hahaha, god I love this shit

Someone should repost that just for the keks.

Comments are pretty red pilled.

First screencap:

Also funny: According to their indoctrination-material, the sentence "for a Germany that stays christian" is "hate speech". I can't take it. It quickly becomes obvious, that it's not about actual hate speech, but about declaring completly normal, conservative opinions thought crimes. That way everyone who isn't on the left will have his mouth shut and the construction of a Orwellian utopia can begin!

Second Screencap:

Third screencap:

Note that most of these are puns on the hashtag of the campaign, "egal" means doesn't matter, but it's an adjective

4th screencap:

5th screncap (oh fug):
>This video says nothing, it would be like me saying that I'm against everything bad in the world. The problem is, that a lot seemingly can't express themselves or are misunderstood. Furthermore, the fact on youtube-Germany is, that a lot of crap is made. Just look at youtube-America, much higher quality and a lot better content, and then these 100k beauty-youtubers (I'm assuming these are make-up tutorials or some shit) wonder they they're being hated, because they made crap that has been done thousands of times before -.-

(tl;dr blue-pilled no real feminism shit)

I like how leftists like to proclaim intellectual superiority by talking about how many books they have read as if that were to have any meaning.

Couldn't these guys have been baked at Dresden?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

So is the phrase "nicht egal" is used as in the phrase "es ist nicht egal" to mean "hate is not acceptable". If so, there are plenty of puns to be made.

Not to mention it sounds like the root for "equal"

German anons, is this passable?
"Ich denke, dass wir alle traege werden sollten. Dann konnten wir alle egal sein."

It has that as a double meaning. I don't think it's quite the same as equal, more identical or at the same level.

no archive - reported

To clarify further for English speakers "das ist doch egal" is a phrase that means "it is the same (egal) to me", a bit similar to the English phrase "no problem". "Das ist nicht egal" would mean "that is not the same", or "that is not okay (nicht egal)".