Eleven

about a week ago, i saw a post boasting about how millie bobby brown was converting normies and making them question age of consent, etc. it had a vid related showing her dancing with a few of her friends. anyone remember this? does user have the webm or can link to the post? i want the vid, but it would be nice to have the copypasta too

ur mom

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

pedos are bad enuff,but pedo celeb stalkers are down right creepy

seems pretty based to me tbh

Being a celeb stalker in general is creepier than being a pedo tbh

heiled tbh

woah pretty neat, you almost said exactly what he said!

He only did it to get a boondagger's attention.

you said pedo celeb stalkers implying celeb stalkers in general aren't creepy.

Still waiting for more of this, and to find out the song. And also waiting for the photographers, parents, and antis to defend this.

i don't defend that; pretty degenerate tbh
the marketing of sexualization of both women and men alike is kinda gross tbh

that's a nice vid. it doesn't have quite the sex appeal of the vid i was asking for in the OP but it's still a good one

I don't know what's worse, people finding her attractive or her being the reason people begin to question the age of consent.

Those looks… what on earth.

She's an ugly as fuck wannabe tomboy and was brutally rejected by one of the ugliest (no homo) cast members. Anyone who likes her needs their head examined pronto

This also applies to anyone who likes any of the kids, except the redhead. Unashamedly plundering the 80's for material in their politically correct, nausea inducing series.

Only watched one episode and it bored me to tears so I don't know of any redhead kid. Unless you mean that kid's mom but I can't remember if she had red hair

Wasn't a personal attack, user. MBB is annoying but the worst is that frog-faced, beak boy.

That's who rejected her, fuckin comedic gold btw, and she still thinks she's hot shit. Tbh all of those little shits are uggos

the worst is the jew.

no offence to jews tbh

Which one?

From Holla Forums

Whats the story behind this?

Best fucking laugh I've had in a while

Just search Millie Bobby brown gets rejected, hilarity will follow

Just more evidence of girls being hot for the faggots because they can't stand being ignored.

Censor that shit, user. There might be children present.

*this is strictly from a parenting pov and not gay pedophilia is implied*

I think as a baby or toddler, he'd be cute but as a teenager that's actually kinda weirdly gross.

is this peak amerimutt?

Whatever it is, fire up the ovens.

How old is it? That looks like a trap.

13. it'll get tits eventually.

and on that day it will be 2old.

Literally who?

is this whats it all about?
That short hair makes her look even wore and why no1 was questioning aoc when natalie, or chloe were on screen in their teens? Or even that 12yo sex icon girl from blue lagoon, or some such

the internet didn't exist when brooke shield's 12 year old vagina was gracing the screens of movie theatres all over the world. us pedos are more connected than ever nowadays.

but internet was there, when chloe was cute and petite, so whats your excuse?

chloe and natalie are ugly and jewish, in that order

not when she was 14 and who cares, in the same order

>>>/oven/ tho

r u mad cuz white women dont want u?

/waifuist/ had a thread on her awhile back that had a pretty cute webm in it, can't remember if it fit the description but I'm sure the threads still up if you wanted to look for yourself.

meep meep twelve > eleven tbh no homo

bump for interest
what is this webm of which OP speaks

Wait what movie

How do old has been 28 year olds compete with 14

with social ostracisation of anyone who shows more than a passing interest in 14 year old girls.

We can do it. 15 is a good age.

Brazil and germany is 14. Hell Canada was 14 till 2008.

still 14 and under for dogs tbh

you mean stick benis in 14 year old dog?

Is that ash katchem?

Now fuck off.

That's the one! Thanks, user

Lick my boots scum!

Too close to being a boy to be considered a tomboy

What a delightfully provocative image.

Why is she so perfect bros?

It wasn't Eleven that was causing the AOC hysteria, it was Mike (Finn) cus some roastie model joked about fugging him

God, this looks like something from Candydoll.

Its a shame that some (((producer))) already abused her.

I think Gracie V does a better job showing the normans what a real grill should be like tbh.

where's makeapp when you need it

Somebody please edit this on this do it for ye old times.

I've been hearing she's a trap and after watching the first episode I think it's true since the character is called a boy by other characters, at first. This was done intentionally. The elite have a rule to spill the beans as they are jewing you.

THHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Like this?

Well, i was expecting a logo, but is enough to fuel pedowood again, well done.

implying Sam Hyde isn't the genetic ubermensch

Oh, here you go.

Now you can be banned for posting cp… reported.

It's okay when Millie's agency does it.

Still spooky.

Btw, its legal to twit that?

I was gonna make a joke about Thai ladyboys but then I realized you have a Costa Rican flag. It looks similar.

LONG LIVE CANDY DOLL!!

her face looks older

Both non-white, so it's basically the same thing.

You can I believe but it might get deleted

What'd I miss?

(heiled)
Bitchin'

The mark

What the hell about "her" would make people question the age of consent?? That's a man as far as I'm concerned.

her vagina disagrees.

Why would a mediocre girl with a saggy manface be converting normies? Media doesn't respond to public interest; it shapes public interest. If she's being pushed as some kind of sex symbol, it's because (((they))) want you to find her sexy. Leave your fucking house. Look at real women.

she's poundable, tbh

top soyboy if I'm to be completely honest.

such normie tastes

She autographed it