4000 Strong Refugee camp set on fire in Greece

THANK YOU BASED OZAI

archive.is/FJwUL
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37413710

Dammit

Whites will respond by importing +50K more niggers.

Not enough destruction to be considered "based", but I'll take what I can get.

Yet many things of negative value persisted.

Greeks are low energy.

Hephaestus needs to try again, more fire this time.

THE FIRE MUST RISE MORE!

(((whites)))

Thank you Hephaestus-sama!

Shitskins probably started the fire on their own.

Πάρ'το πίσω

They rafefugee'd too greedily and too deep and awoke something terrible; a demon of fire and smoke.

Chimps. They operate on the level of fucking chimps.

Who's here?

The dubs crusade

KEK!

Even dykes are more based than yurops.

Just a reminder to the nordicists that lurk this board: Greeks were never blonde-haired, blue-eyed "aryans". They have always been of Mediterraneans stock, which I consider white/European.

Come on Apollo you can do better than that.

the us better not get involved again.

Once the refugees roam free in Greece, it will be hard to tell them apart from the local populace.

Even with all the power in the world, they are still weak!

How's it going, moishe? I think you missed my post here

DRUMS IN THE DEEP

what?

THEY ARE COMING

FROM THE DEEP

Four thousand camps or four thousand migrants?

Your title says camps, your comment says migrants.

They dug too deep

dumb nigger

Not all Greeks have been turkified,there are still some who are white.
Now go back to your oven kike

why do they keep taking in these "refugees"

sink their ships, eventually they will stop coming

The future for those that accept these cowards.

Turks were always Mediterranean looking. I.e., they always had olive-white skin and black curly hair. The Greek population was impacted minimally by Turk presence. Of course there was some mixing but on a small scale. For the most part, Greeks are the same as they were in ancient times

No,there are many arab tier looking greeks now.

Greeks never were nordic, though. They have always been Mediterranean in appearance, meaning olive skin and dark hair.

Uncooked kebab.

Wasn't the whole history behind the City of Moria an allegory? The Balrog of Morgoth was awoken by (((Dwarven))) greed, and it also brought orcs with it. Sort of like a reverse Tower of Babel deal?

fucking closed

aristocracies of Hellas were a product of closely interbreeding, Eupatrid clans. These clans were mostly
Nordic in type, being largely descended from the Indo-European invaders. The demos, or common people
however, as well as most slaves, were of Mediterranean, Pelasgian descent.
We wuz your oligarchs n shit, greekling.

the ruling class were,plus all the great philosophers and warriors like spartans

maybe burgers can raise the temp a bit as well. bout damn time i say

So they burned it down.

Okay.

that's what you get for living under turkroaches rule for 300 years or so and then tolerate traitors governing you for 40 additional years

υποτιμημένο

Yes. In homeric times. During the Classical Era, Hellenes and Pelasgians were already so mixed that fair complexion was already considered just an indication of noble birth.

[citation really fucking needed]

Not like spartans, ONLY Spartans that were less mixed with pre-Hellenes at that point. Xenophon described Greeks as swarthier than Persians.

and that's why Greece has turned into a shithole
miscegenation not even once

Evacuated….. into mainland Europe

Post miscegenation Classical and Hellenistic eras were the pinnacle. Pre-mixed Greeks were only relevant in mythology, but I have to agree the miscegenation had seeded the potential of failure in ancient Greek societies, even Hesiod had noticed the consequences but had misassigned the causes to a supposed natural law of degeneration over time instead of genetics.

They set it on fire themselves after they feared being sent back to Turkey.

Meh, it was probably Azula. If Ozai was there, they'd all be dead.

But which fire God do we have to meme to get a real fire rising, huh?

now if only they could pay denbts

Is that from Saint Seiya aka Knights of the Zodiac?

I'm gonna need a source for that.

This is complete nonsense. There is zero evidence to suggest large scale mixing occurred in the post-classical era resulting in a non-white Greek population. Greeks literally never were nordics, although they have always been of Mediterranean stock, which I consider white. There's no reason to believe their ruling class was nordic while the local population was "non-white". Of course there are some Greeks who are clearly non-European/non-white, and they likely came there either during the Ottoman or Byzantine Empires, but there hasn't been any large-scale miscegenation as to completely transform the face of the nation.

For one, prove large-scale miscegination with non-whites occurred, and two, explain this logic..

Kek! Good job rabbijuankenobi! You are doing the lords work over there!

before you all sperg thats just his irc handle

In all honesty, it would only take a handful of dedicated guys to properly torch the camps. I'm surprised that we haven't seen more people try it.

WHAT ARE THEY NOT TELLING US ABOUT 4 HOBBITS, A MAN, A DWARF AND A FAG

They have been setting fire to their own camps for a while now, not enough gibs. This is happening in every country, this one is just big enough to report on it in world news.

What is ottoman empire?

ancient mediterraneans were very similar to modern nordics

A light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm not even Greek and yet I'm smart enough to realise that the noridicist "aryans wuz errything" meme is nonsense. Greeks have literally always been Mediterranean in appearance, meaning dark hair and slightly more olive skin. There is also no evidence to suggest that the "oligarchs" were nordics who ruled over the non-white underclass. This is just bullshit. Either you accept Greeks and other Mediterraneans as your white racial brothers in arms as you should, or you reject the entirety of the cultural contributions to European Civilisation.

This isn't proof that the populations were mixed or heavily influenced genetically, you idiot. Political control of a region does not equal complete ethnic replacement. All you have to do is compare modern Greeks with busts and art from ancient times to see that they were never nordic whites
No they weren't This is a nordicist lie and not based on any scientific or genetic research. There is no evidence to suggest Mediterraneans used to be nordics.

bump

Are you southern italian?
You are both shitskins

LEL

Have a TOP KEK!

GLORIOUS! Hail Kek and these good boy Greeks. Be inspired fuckers.

Not to sound like a party pooper, but it's not inconceivable that the mudslime turds, did it themselves. But tbh, I don't know.>>7551739
"4000 Strong Refugee camp" is not the same as "4000 Refugee camps"

What a "coincidence".

So Democracy is a shitskin meme confirmed eh?

Oy Vey, Goyim. It's another Shoa! You must build more camps for the poor Arab.

You aren't racist are you, Goy? Build more camps!