Hillary's Phone Bank

Not the same user as from halfchan, but thought you guys might like this.

The Hillary campaign's phone banking system is entirely unsecured. You don't even need to verify an email address to sign up and start making calls.

Sure would be a shame if that basket of deplorables got their hands on this information.

ITT: we false-flag and make Hillary look bad. Be as obnoxious as possible to everyone you phone bank with in Hillary's name.
Suggestion

Offer cash or fresh fruit for vote
Ask if willing to claim trump sexually assaulted them
Ask i willing to participate in fake school shooting
Ask if they had sexual relations with Bill and if no apologize and say ;if you change your mind she's prepared to make an offer'
Over a voucher for a free abortion
Ask if they own guns and then say you've been added to our database.

The goal is to be subtle yet abnoxious at the same time.

REMEMBER:
Subtle racism, redpills, etc Just enough to piss them off but not too obvious. Troll subtly
Redstates blue, blue states red, swingstates blue.
When painting results, don't go fill red or blue, do about 80% +/-. Again subtly and less obvious.
Make sure your name and hang up reasons are plausible. The harder they are to separate from "actual" calls, the more valuable they are when they catch on.

Have fun all you banjo lipped faggots.

Don't blow this Holla Forums. We can win PA alone with these calls.
LINKS:
hillaryclinton. com/calls

SCRIPT LIST: sli.mg/v0Ceg3

EXEMPLARY:
youtube.com/watch?v=iI8tuwAjh5o
vocaroo.com/i/s08N2WFvsPhy
vocaroo.com/i/s0HowjxDLNbQ

archive.is/lWJaG

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_referer
0x0.st/SRk.js
vocaroo.com/i/s1iid63eDt4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=iI8tuwAjh5o
vocaroo.com/i/s08N2WFvsPhy
vocaroo.com/i/s0HowjxDLNbQ
fakenamegenerator.com/
zerobin.net/?abe503a7069909f0#xRhNAz q2VMNwc4CM7vc h8ITgUy9m9jV8E0JQQf0fE=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dis seems pretty good OP… I might do this tomorrow.

Do any other anons have good ideas of what to say? How obvious should we be?

Polite bump.

Who designed this site? How did they think this bullshit was a good idea?

Is it just me or are phonebanks down?

I didn't get a seizure on my screen.

Phonebanks are down for me too. I got the seizure every time I reached a 'milestone' for calling.

So I created two accounts. On the first account I can access phonebanks just fine. On the second, I cannot. Might be anti-spam?

If you actually call them and they seem annoyed or hang up on you then mark them as willing to volunteer so that Hillary's campaign will continue to harass them and they will vote for Trump out of spite.

fucking retard.

Would it be smarter to maybe mark down "Strongly Trump" AND put down willling to volunteer?

use macro recorder if youre going to do stuff like that

They're going to see this exact thread because OP is a retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_referer

if youre using the https version of 8ch it's not a concern

No, but if someone is genuinely on the fence then maybe saying they are strongly for hillary and willing to volunteer will get the hillary campaign to harass them and turn them towards trump.

If it's a man, I say they're willing to volunteer. Otherwise I don't.

App js for anyone interested. Trying to deobfuscate and write something. 0x0.st/SRk.js

I went through 16 answering no about volunteering and saying they support the Republicans then it gave an error about accessing the phone banks. So either there actually is a measure to stop people from trolling them or their phone banks are fucked up.

I got blocked at 13 with the same error

OP the fag here, self reported and link now borked.

S-soory ;_;

Hillary is known for her competent hiring.

Bumping with intention to do tomorrow.

The real question is, why aren't we calling Hillary supporters and harassing them like we harassed the Swedes a while back?

Talking to lonely, autistic Swedes was pretty great.

I still have this from that thread: vocaroo.com/i/s1iid63eDt4Y

Their site is highly flawed and I collect thousands of people's info. Worth doing?

Anyone actually calling? That may actually be just as useful as shitposting in the logs. Especially if you wake them up, call multiple times, interrupt, talk extremely loudly, eat, drink ect.

Dude I could make a script that does that in like a second.

Bumping for relevancy and anti-slide.

For extra bonus - call them between 1AM - 2AM or 5AM - 7AM, with cheerful pro-Hillary message.

You should, that would be great addition to the Trumpic Empire

Do we ask if they have Battletoads?

I'd like to know who is in this database. It's potentially a goldmine with names, addresses, and phone numbers if it's associated with a particular group. Probably just cold-calling, though

This seems like a noble goal.

Checked.

Alright Niggers, the phones are open!

I`m saying that everyone wants to volunteer.

This is great. Create a list of names you find on the site, call them in support of trump or even redpill them, win the election. Seems like a good idea if the callers are democrats or independants especially.

Wrong pill there, they were supposed to be red, not black.

"Hello, sorry to bother you, I am just calling to inform you that the Clinton campaign has made your name and telephone number publically available over the internet".

this. it's bound to piss off at least a few normies

Enjoy

Bumping this thread because it's something we can do to actually damage her campaign!!!!

Bump. We need to make this level of fun a sticky.

Has battletoads been dead that long? sad_face.jpg

I got banned from HIllary's site and lesser chan for being in a raid thread. Fuck that shit.

anybody calling people and actually telling them to vote trump?

go harrass those nigs. make them hate hillary

Bump again. We need to make this level of fun a sticky.

no fun allowed I guess

report for sticky

something like this

MAGA

Not to mention some CTR employees are probably paid to keep an eye on this board.

Bump again. We need to make this level of fun a sticky.

no fun allowed I guess

Did. I don't see mods doing it but I did.

bump'

bump

retard

Sticky this fucking kike mods

This. Be sure to identify yourself as part of the Clinton campaign and then ask them if they are going to be a good house nigger and vote Dem this november.

>youtube.com/watch?v=iI8tuwAjh5o
requires sign-in
>vocaroo.com/i/s08N2WFvsPhy
>vocaroo.com/i/s0HowjxDLNbQ
autistic garbage

No, user, it is you

https everywhere fam

all OPs are fags, fucking up is how we learn.

fag

Another one from halfchan

Step it up you niggers. Get some booze and get calling. We've got some records to correct.

Can't you use Skype for anonymous phone calls?

No

IKEA really isn't Swedish, a Norwegian invented it while in sweden.

Damn that was good

Hahaha that's funny.

OP, I commend you for finding this and figuring out that we can get in and do something with it; however, I think you're making a very big mistake.

Hillary's main problem is that her voters are incredibly unmotivated. What will it do to loose Holla Forums on them? What is the main expectable result of this? Will everyone sneakily subvert her campaign or will most just piss off her supporters and make them want to actually go to the polls?

I suggest that we do one of two things:

1) Honest outreach for Trump upon reaching someone who is remotely a statesman, patriot, independent, or someone who confidently wants to vote or who will give us an ear.

2) Someone who is an avowed Hillary supporter who will not budge should but who will spend time on the phone should be prodded to see her flaws. These should just be in the form of questions, again, so that these people don't get passionate about her. (do you really think we can have a president who needed to stay asleep instead of answer the call in the early hours of the Bengazi attack? Did you know that Hillary's email server had legitimate consequences and probably has led to dozens of foreign covert agents and assets being exposed and executed?)

Hope this helps. I will definitely be calling on this list as we approach the election.

I have to agree.
Make it seem like she has as little support as possible.

source on video or music?

I just convinced a nigress that she is signed up to be a crisis actor.
kek

fucking praise kek

Holy shit, expertly done.

Cancuck here, thinking of making some calls (Shillary has been outsourcing :^) ). Europoors and other audible minorities should get on this too.

Damn that was skillful.

God damn it my sides ascended to a higher plane of existence.

mfw he talks to Brenda @ 1:13

Yeah. Meme responsibly. It'd be best if we were to inflict damage that's hard to distinguish from real results. I only copypasta'd the OP from halfchan. Not the same person. Some anons had some good ideas in this topic.

how to avoid long distance?

If you have a (((smartphone))) you can use the Magicjack app. With a free account you can't receive calls, but that's not the point so it doesn't matter.

Topkek. Someone should do it for real, call people as a big-nosed Hildebeast campaigner.

I know what I'm doing this weekend.

>Hello, is this the __ residence?

Any more ideas, anons?

I'm supprised you didn't take the credit card numbers from the DNC leak and put them in instead.

I'm sure those people would be confused and pissed as fuck when their statements came in.

lol

Sides shoah'd.

Is it down at this hour? I wanted to make a script to do it.

7 hours to wait, but no one is stopping you from making some late night calls to support hillary clinton ;)

kek

Best idea in the thread for real. People would be pissed.

Kek wills it, friends.

God damn it I wish I was in the US to do this

Get on it user

Also you can just look up a random government building in the US and give that as your postal code and state. And if you are really unimaginative then you can simply use this: fakenamegenerator.com/

Or some CTR office.

That would make it too obvious

Never overestimate the intelligence of Shillary staffers.

Lmao…

I'm working on a script for this.

The API reveals these people's addresses.

This could take troll calling to a whole new level.

With the script you should compile a .txt file and pastebin of these people's addresses. It is bound to create a shitstorm if anyone were to "accidentally" stumble upon them.

Wouldn't want to post a list of fake entries online, or the Hillary crew could scrub us from their database.

This could be used to great advantage if people actually want to call

Alternatively, the doxing plan is good too

Requires python2.7 with requests and numpy

Usage:
>python canvass.py -e [email protected]/* */ -p password

zerobin.net/?abe503a7069909f0#xRhNAz q2VMNwc4CM7vc h8ITgUy9m9jV8E0JQQf0fE=

Does not do:

The real question is, why aren't we forwarding Hillary supporters to the Swedes?

Do I have to click "I couldn't reach ____" every time? I've been doing that and clicking disconnected to be safe.

I need sauce on music.

bump

Hillary's top goy reporting in.

Do they reward you with anything other than numbers?

They award good goyim with more seizures

idea: while making calls, play pre-recorded background conversations that make other volunteers seem racist/sexist/istist. Have someone say something along the lines of "man, that was one stupid nigger" be barely audible in the background, but loud enough for the person on the other line to hear.

Not that great of an idea since you would be guessing whether they heard it or not, let alone relying on them thinking it is anything but a prank. It is easier to just call them, say all their personal data and then say you called to inform them that the Clinton campaign is putting their shit up for everyone to see. Since people generally don't like random people calling them up and reading their personal data like a laundry list, you can be fairly certain of how they will interpret it.

That is beautiful.

Converted to webm

Anti-shill super bump. Can we get a db compiled and sent over to baph? Feel like they could use a bit of target practice.