What the fuck is wrong with indians and indian men...

what the fuck is wrong with indians and indian men? They are all creepy rapists who are desperate to have sex with white women. Also, 50% of indians don't even use indoor toilets, that is, they shit outdoors in the street or in a field. WTF?

CreepyIndianMen.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lqg8I4w0ItM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

india is a shithole

Civilization begins with cleanliness, and Indians are some of the least clean people around.

Just look at the fucking state of their holy river. This is how they treat something that is sacred to them.

jesus christ

KILL ALL INDIANS NOW!

Come on in user, the water's fine!

LOL @ that first pic

WORLD SUPER POWER
O
R
L
D

S
U
P
E
R

P
O
W
E
R

POO IN LOO

If only he had poo'd in the loo.

He died doing what he loved.

You stupid son of bitch. Don't get out much, do you? Taking shit on street is where me and my bro discuss everything. Haggle cellphones, last nights poontang (that's a word for pussy) and what bollywood film we would like to see next. Without shitting streets my day is much less interesting, and how would we compare each others poos? Sanjay makes the most beautiful turds. He bet you two used cellphone that he can make a nice poo but he make it sound like he is not that good at it! But he is very good at it, he is sanjay.

D E S I G N A T E D
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D
====

Their "religion" "requires" it

shitting indoors is dirty

eating cow shit is glory

DESIGNATED HOLY RIVER

In regards to OP's question about Indian men, the reason they're so "creepy" is because their culture is so insanely feminist that they get practically no interaction with women at all, and thus they end up even more socially stunted than the Japanese. You can see it in the facebook posts I assume you've been laughing at. They're just so insanely desperate for any female interaction that they have lost all dignity, even compared to people like us. We think we have no dignity, but if that were true, we'd be acting like Indians. Do you think they don't know they're making fools out of themselves? How could they not know? They just do it anyway because anything is worth it for even the tiniest chance of some shitty pussy.

And then at a certain point they just go berserk because now they have no pussy and no dignity, hence the rapes per second.

sounds far out bro

indians are aryan

india is based

lived in Canada. Indians and muslims don't eat in the same tables as women.. Bunch of faggots if you ask me.

you son of bitch bastard

i agree, the water is fine, just kick away that dead corpse and you can proceed with drinking.

All the Indian men I have met have been very very nice. I do not understand this meme. Go fuck your mother.

There are over a billion Indians, you might have met maybe 50, which is 0.000005 % of them. Hopefully you can see why you're a dum dum now.

i see no problem there
youtube.com/watch?v=Lqg8I4w0ItM

oh you

just you wait, 2 years 1 month and 5 days left