i would probably suck my cock tbh

are you sure about that?

no

Get on my level

British trolls go to prison.
Troll jailed after sending photo of 'cancerous genitalia' to Labour MP
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/troll-jailed-after-sending-photo-9423236

Sounds like a Holla Forumstard.

FOR COMMUNICATING AND GETTING A MESSAGE ACROSS EFFECTIVELY???

stop right there goyim. Have you paid for shitposting+trolling pay option guest passes? Otherwise you will have to be permabanned for breaching terms of service agreements.

goyposting has gotten really stale lately tbh

Well this troll looks like a piece of shit, yet you have the gchq monkies that are like shitflies.
I wonder how it feels to be a gchq monkey reading off scripts no real intelligence besides monkey intelligence reiterating those precious scripts probably codeveloped by women with average intelligence. I wonder how you rationalize this.

Probably is a piece of shit. But doesn't deserve jail time. Just block him.

Do you know what would make a good logo?
A wolf head in the middle of two iron shields one with two swords crossed and one with a hammer and a sickel. The wolf has both paws hanging over the edge of the shields.

What i always found funny despite fugly jews sheming goys was to make a catfishing profile.
Nearly a decade ago i was working out with a friend and he wanted me see his bachelors work, so we went to his place not far away from the gym, put a jewlicious pizza in the oven.
I noticed he would always send the same messages to dozens of boobanimals on at that time a moderately social media platform.
So i wondered why he would send this shit to cunts on the internet that frequently since he was really good looking, buff and highly intelligent.
So i figured we pose as a cute little bunny, first we took the pictures of a girl 200km away, i did that mainly to figure out how long it took the idiots to send us messages that we are imposters.
So i took pictures from a canadian myspace cunt, pretty pretty but no boobs, nothing out of the extraordinary.
And then i would fill out the blanks like i was that cute little bunny, favourite movies, favourite song, a motto etc. it was even better than a 17year old girl could be.
And then i would send the omegas and betas to special places, they would ask for my phone number and i made up shit why i couldnt give it to them (i had bad grades and my dad took the mobile etc.).
Then the fuckers would be delivered to a place of my choosing. Worked really well, and then i made factory out of it, one goy was being prepared another one would already by at the place i wanted him to be and another would have already returned.

It was amazing how many betas tried to defile my cute little bunny each day, about 40 messages. And then i figured why cunts are that retarded when it comes to social media.

bump

sage

Society needs to recognise that betas and omegas need to be ridiculed and called out as the cucks they are so that the younger generations mey start to actually have balls again.

But I've already been at it for 15 or 16 years. I dunno if I want 10 more

buckle in, champ. you're in for a ride. it starts off with shitposting on an obscure anonymous imageboard. next thing you know you're trolling the others and writing copypasta. you get good enough at it to be able to mess with newfags with ease. but then that stops being enough so you venture elsewhere and troll the normies in their natural habitat. your victims are clueless and unprepared so the raids are epic and lulz are had. you marvel at the ease of it all and wonder how much further you can go. you attempt to push you political views on the normies using your trolling skills and they comply braindead sheep that they are. the years go by and laws you wanted changed are changed, politicians elected, protests that you masterminded take shape. next thing you know you're plotting the outcomes of wars from behind your computer screen, nay the fates of entire nations. the years continue to roll by, dictatorships fall, new ones emerge, until one day patterns of your behavior become noticed and attributed to a some mysterious entity normies refer to as the deep state.

I like the iphone in the microwave prank better.

my parents are niggers

"I am not a homosexual" - Rin

"Everyone" is a single entity composed of multiple people. Like the word "Congress" As such, the appropriate phrase is "…was trolled". Glad I could clear that up for you.

That's more than doctor gave me. I can live with this.jpg

Oh shit! What do I do!

bruh I'm already on year 12

bruh I am 12