Wear outdoor shoes indoors

Why are americans the most retarded slobs on the face of the planet? You think tracking traces of dog shit and mud onto your home carpet is a good idea? Do you ever wonder why your living quarters smells like it had barn animals living in it? Take off your fucking shoes, you dumb cunts.

You refuted nothing, you shoemongrel.

Just a reminder that dysnomia is a burger and a closet pedophile. Thanks.

This tbh

You're a pig

dysnomia is actually mexican tbh

Fun fact all americans have their shoes on ALL the time in preparation for both

a) an active shooter situation

OR

b) the floor turning into lava.

if dysnomia is american why does his scale display weight in kg?

What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

You were supposed to be a stain on the sheets, but now you're a stain on society.

I can mash my hard hairy nipple on the keyboard and come up with a better insult, you melted jizz-candle fuckstick twatwaffle. Go use a live piranha as a fleshlight.

Take off you shoes, dumbfuck

This is, without doubt, truly one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. I am not fucking joking when I say: you are genuinely stupid. I know people say stuff like this a lot on chans without proper evidence… but you have proven amply that you should be removed from the gene stock of humanity. I sincerely apologize to the Universe for your existence.

t. swine

Jesus fucking christ I wonder if these mongrels literally sleep with their shoes on too. I'm reading online that people rationalize shoes indoors as "comfortable". So what, you roll out of bed and put on your shoes because it would be weird if your feet were "naked?".

I'm really sorry. Please accept my most sincere apologies!
I did not realize we were using words you don't understand yet.
Here - let me put it at your level for you.

No need to thank me.

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that he's in Texas from when the IP logs got leaked.

I wonder if they put them on after shower as well. Also I don't see how this is comfortable, after a day at work you wanna take off shoes to relax feet, but Americans mostly wear disgusting sneakers everywhere I guess.

Maybe shoes are like wedding rings after the 1000th big mac the fit is too tight and they stay on permanently. After a year or so, I'm guessing you'd be mortified to remove your shoes, so they just end up keeping their shoes on for the rest of their lives. As to your point, I'm thinking they just keep the shoes on in the shower, and try to squeeze as much soapy water into their shoes as they can.

Bow down in front of me, you mortal lesser beings!
I have defeated another, in an online arguement!
I have leveled-up, and I am unasailable now.

.. .. .. . . … . . . . . .

I feel sorry for American boys who have their penis mutilated.

kill yourself spammer

go insert a tazer in your asshole

What? AGAIN?
Is this some sort of 'thing' for you, is it?

Your mother was a gibbon dying of AIDS.

go fuck yourself with an American flagpole butt
world war Holla Forums: battle of the autism

Americans do that? Holy shit. Next they drive scooters indoors too.

Don't forget to take your meds tonight, user.

bart simpson was truly the based kid on the block

I'm american and I keep my shoes on indoors often because if I need to go outside again I won't have to put them back on again.

Sure is nice.

not this shit again

He is an annoying brat who should have received many on screen spankings; but not as many as Lisa.

OP can you please post a picture of an "indoor shoe" and an "outdoor shoe" for reference? my country has no such concept either

But you can be judged for it
You sure love having athlete's foot, don't you faggot?

Other than that, this

It certainly didn't. He need his bare butt tanned.

We are smart enough to not walk in dog shit and mud, and we don't live in a country where walking in shit and mud is unavoidable.
Therefore, we can walk indoors with our shoes on without creating any problems.
Our homes smell like they have barn animals living in them because we allow shitskins like you to come into them without going through a 30 day quarantine and disinfection period.

Implying that stepping in dog shit or mud is a choice.

Implying that you walk on sidewalks and never cut across lawns, and otherwise move like an automon across a perfect, clean grid.

Implying the weather never gets bad.

I do literally none of those things tbh

I'll never understand not taking off your shoes when you get inside.

I'm american I keep the same clothes on all the time because when I need to clean them I change my clothes anyways.

FUCKING KIKES STOLE MY FORESKIN

I'm sorry, user, it's a terrible thing. You and countless other boys were probably told that's how a penis is supposed to look.

I'm secretly training my dog to jump up on people so she will do it when I run into Muslims in the park. There are worse things than dogshit in this world.

based and bolshy

Be careful. If a male mudslime has a chance he will harm your dog.

That would be sad, but there will always be more waiting at the pound.

Wait, do Americans actually wear shoes indoors? I thought it was just cartoon characters that did this.

You sound concerned.

Because an oversensitive Penis that requires far more effort to wash and will leave you embarrassed when you can't keep up with a girl.

Can't be that retarded when you're you have the largest economy and military. Not denying us being retarded, just eurofagia being moreso.

That is what foot wipers are for. Also I have no idea where this idea came from I and virtually everyone I know takes their shoes off when they go indoors.

Pretty much speaks for itself.

Eh, I've heard some people need it for arch support.

Topkek I love how you're going to bring out wearing shoes brings out athlete's foot but then you mock Americans for cutting off their foreskin to avoid an even greater risk of infection.

Nigger unless you're blind then yes, yes it is a fucking choice you mongoloid.

That's what doorwipes are for.

Only when you're walking in mud or some dumb shit. When waking on the sidewalk or asphalt the worst you get is water which yes, does get cleaned by a doorwipe.

It seems this fascinating technology has not crossed the Atlantic I see.

To be perfectly honest it makes 0 difference in lifestyle. That and the Millennial parents aren't doing it to their kids much anymore and it's falling out of practice.

Do you think cutfags actually believe this?

I dunno, they don't have to have their gym teachers molest them by teaching them how to do it so unless it's a kike tactic to get parents to get their kids cut I would say yes.

I'm willing to bet taking your shoes off and putting them back on is far easier than surgically removing your foreskin and then reattaching it. :^)

It's just a flap of skin not a fucking Rubik's cube.

That's the reward for saving the kikes from their looming extinction.

True, But a bad case of athletes foot won't need a medical operation like foreskins do.

Says the cutfag, but yeah it's not to complex for a dumb 8 year old who only showers maybe once a week it could be a problem

Not a cutfag.

That's all you gotta do, bro.

this is a very thought provoking thread tbh

For the most part yes but it's still impractical, given under the foreskin you have a moist warm environment with little contact with the air will cause an ungodly amount of bacteria to grow after only a few hours. So while if you shower once a day you should avoid this problem but if you go a few days without showering you'll need rubber gloves to jerk it or hold it while pissing

You cut your foreskin just so that's a little easier for you fat slobs to clean yourself properly
Because of that you need lube to jerk off and have a disgusting dry tip so you can't feel shit while jerking of because there's no sensation left