Leftists already admitting defeat

archive.is/4cK9m

bonus: salty af comments

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/ryan.healey.5815/
archive.is/tTZMA
twitter.com/TheDailyEdge/status/777962532740923392
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School#German_prewar_context
nytimes.com/2014/03/03/us/politics/democrats-try-wooing-ones-who-got-away-white-men.html
amren.com/news/2014/03/democrats-try-wooing-ones-who-got-away-white-men/
now.tufts.edu/news-releases/whites-believe-they-are-victims-racism-more-o
politicalblindspot.com/study-finds-white-americans-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-african-americans/
thoughtcatalog.com/madison-moore/2014/01/study-shows-white-people-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-black-people/
twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/777970986675150849?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Childfree_movement
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

also seems like some of their white are finally starting to get it

"Bill Edley · Retired from State Government June 30, 2010 at State of Illinois
Last fall I had a heated conversation with an Illinois Democrat US Senate staffer. We were discussing the loss of support Democratic Party candidates face in non-metro areas, which is caused mostly by the loss of the white working class vote.
“We lost the white working class vote years ago, we don’t need them anymore,” he said - oblivious to the fact Democrats have lost congressional and state legislative majorities over these same years. “The demographics are trending our way…It’s the Republicans that have a problem.”
Once a Big Tent, “Peoples Party,” Democrats now are depending upon a high minority voter turnout to win elections. It’s a terrible strategy, and destructive because it makes politics about personal ethnicity, instead of universal economic and social justice.
The fact that it’s not working doesn’t seem to faze them."

These people should be killed and democracy should be ended for all time.

Can someone post comments? The crazy web2.0 garbage isn't working for me.

As in, I can't see any comments. I'd like to see lib salt.

here's the 'article' in its entireity by the way

What do you mean we couldn't win by pissing off white people?

White people help!

Does anyone have a pepe licking tears off a libcuck's face? I have a few CDs of memes, but They are in storage :( Any anons help out?

Don't let your guard down.

ATTACK WHILE THEY'RE DEMORALIZED

Turns out, ONLY whites are workers

most of them are infighting about the Bernie question

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Bernie is not white.

ah, at least you had the file name correct

It's like they literally wanted to fail.

These people have lost contact with reality, there is so many bizarre rationalizations. Clinton wants to discuss detail, Trump is a used car sales man, this is Clintons low point etc.

How do you get these ideas into your head?

What the fuck am I reading?

It's a fucking top ten… top nine list. Why are their minds such garbage?

Also note how revealing that it isn't the fact that she's corrupt and a liar, but that third parties noticed this and pointed it out. Otherwise everything would be great. They really think the only evil was being found out.

I'm reading The Inferno now and that's exactly how Dante has the sinners talk. Never taking an ounce of responsibility for their actions.

Skinheads have skin on their heads, though

Did they mean hairless?

I think so

They mean the white walker demons from Game of Thrones.

this

Why do they keep acting like the Media wasn't attacking Trump and questioning every single word he said?

They can't admit that Trump beat the Media. They have to make up some lie that the Media was just going soft on Trump.

Lets think of an actual list of reasons why Hillary is a bad candidate

1. Zero charisma
2. Corrupt
3. Pathological liar
4. Easily confused
5. About to die
6. Globalist tool
7. Disaster as StateSec
8. Supports deviant behavior
9. Scold
10. White. This is good, but black voters can't get hard now after eight years of king nigger.

The left has had such an ironclad grip on the media for so long they don't understand why their narrative isn't working anymore. They still think it's 1994 and wonder why the blatant media shilling for their candidate doesn't fool a much more savvy 2016 electorate.

11. Running on a platform that is 25 years out of date.

Dude, the leftist platform of 25 years ago called for strong borders and even talk of a wall. Billy boy even used "make america great again" as his slogan for a little while.
She's running on the Obama 2.0 platform.

These people are completely disconnected from reality. They talk about equality all day but operate in a class system. The value of your opinion is completely dependent on what school you went to. If you didn't go to university then your complete dogshit in their eyes. You're not even allowed to have an opinion.

Ive noticed they use that class system even with themselves.

Are they even going to get 30% of the white vote this year?

I feel for our mapelfag brothers.

The mental illness known as Catatonic Egalitarianosis causes its victims to sit around like a dumpster while Dr. Platinumstein fills it with subversion which, later in life, leads to Asperger's Syndrome (known to all Holla Forumsacks as Useful Idiot syndrome).

Classism racism and sexism

They need to start getting physically attacked. Might be fucked up to say but I hope we can start beating the shit out of these scumbags under a Trump presidency with little reprimanding or kvetching. There should be reports of SJW stragglers getting their asses beat every week.

Good. When they lose it will trigger them to the point of leaving/suicide/rioting when their delusions are shattered. We need to start thinking about an operation to push these emotionally driven leftists to the point of suicide. We'll purge them with memetic warfare.

My god I feel like re-reading the book. I'm far from religious or christian, but that sense of poetic justice for those people who deserve it is so internally satisfying.

They're already bashing Jill Stein for defending Trump… Lmao.

More like Gary Johnson is like "Which one is Aleppo?" kkek

Goddamn, that drivel is pretty hard to read. HuffPo is pretty Gawker tier, they even have "Empower" at the top of the page.

Also,

To be the devil's advocate it was a pretty good strategy, when the only candidates the Republicans could come up with were McCain/Romney types eager to lecture the white working class on why they need to "get used to" immigration and more free trade deals.

The problem was that the Dems were like a gambler on a winning streak in the Obama years and just assumed that the Republicans would be happy to continue being the Washington Generals to the Dems' Harlem Globetrotters

I didn't make it.
I only did one sentence and the list.

tbh I was thinking we could do a #cutforbieber style thing where we tweet from socks with hysterical suicidal messages about refusing to live under a Trump presidency

worth a shot, maybe

facebook.com/ryan.healey.5815/

make it look like you cut yourself really deep but only do a little bit and let the blood pool around.

God I hate leftards.

What?

Winter is coming, and so am I.

We doing it to now and that what has them so mad.

Nothing is more powerful than the power of smug.

(very checked)
I agree, it's hard to read.

I'm not implying anything. Just tossing his kikebook out there in case the salt miners want to mine salt.

Seriously, whenever anyone pulls the "I'M GONNA MOVE TO CANADA XDDDDD" shit, just call them racist because they're not moving to Mexico or Brazil. Guaranteed fun.

Winter is coming, AND THEY HAVE TO GO BACK.

"the bitch is dead" _ Sage Cotarelo

Meanwhile I'm in college and am sick of everyone for being liberal half-wits who only learn to parrot everything; a result when academia lowers the bar of standard so any idiot enters (more profit for the schools).
I'm educated enough to know that post-secondary education is a scam, and the job market is so inflated with people with useless degrees, because of less competition for salary between employers, that I'm not even guaranteed a career or a high-paying wage in the future.

These people call themselves educated, but they don't know how little they know. Small minds are easier to fill.

I'm at a so-called 'elite' college and everyone here that's a humanities/social sciences major is basic bitch liberal airhead that simply regurgitates what msm and their professors tell them
aboslutely zero free-thinkers

If you mean the amount of time she spends sprawled out on the ground after her "perfectly healthy" legs give out spontaneously then yes her ground game is much better than Trump's

heh they actually believe that shit

checked

underrated post

Her Soviet-style approach to boosting Clinton was something that Hillary’s campaign was happy to countenance. But the former DNC chair should have left room for dissent rather than let it bottle up.
At least they admit to some part of the DNC corruption. Cry lefties, cry!

Wow, was that a hint of honesty from Huffpo of all places? I'm shocked.

I used to teach at a uni. You're all 100% right. The overwhelming majority of degrees being handed out at the moment are economially worthless.

Getting a college degree has become a form of virtue signalling amongst liberals. Most liberals don't have it in them to get through a degree in the hard sciences or mathematics so they waste 4 years and a small fortune getting a completely worthless degree instead. These people are idiots. I know tradies who did a 4 year apprenticeship after high school who out-earn these smug liberal college grads by 20-30 grand.

Kids, don't go to uni unless you have to.

That's not what it means, retards.
RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah I'm pretty sick of it too. "Haha it's just like x in y movie/tv show/popular leftist pundit's show" and that's the entire joke. It is pretty hard for them to make actual jokes though since they have to dance around offending anyone even a little bit. And when they go after the only kind of people they're allowed to go after (white men) they've got no sense of what's funny and what isn't and just end up going "OMG white men are so gross amirite guys" "It's so hard to have a VAGINA around them haha".

Guys
It doesn't look like anyone's going to die.
Hasn't even fired a shot.
If the cops kill him, the media won't even care.
We could use it to our advantage against islam in general.

well shit

What's the next step after Hillary loses?

(checked)
Hillary for Prison

Jonestown sequel on a national scale. We need to meme this into happening.

All of you leftists are punks.

And yet they're the champions of the downtrodden.

I pray for this every night. I want these fuckers beaten bloody in the street. No more debates, just fists.

(checked and kek'd)
I'm glad this analogy caught on. I've been using it for a while.

These people accuse others of being delusional and yet rely on TV and movies to make connections. FFS leftists, read some books that aren't Chomsky or Marx.

I get all most of my news from Holla Forums and podcasts, but is this seriously how journalism looks like nowadays? It's like a ClickHole/some parody website article. Literally a few lines of introduction and then a few titles followed by one-sentence dumbass explanations.
There's literally more effort involved in writing one of those top 10 articles and I thought they were considered lazy writing.
I get that modern people tend to have attention span of a goldfish, but for Kek's sake.

Family Guy is one of the worst purveyors of that bullshit. Seth MacFarlane fucking ruined a lot of shit.

As if even one in twenty of them has actually read any of those book. I'd say it's a safe bet that the only ones who did were made to because their (((college professor))) wanted an essay done on it. The rest just heard a couple quotes and platitudes like "comunism means everyone is treated equally" and ran with it.

Here's something you might have missed, that top ten nine list had three authors. It took three people to write that tripe. And somehow those same "journalists" are always so surprised when they hear about how fewer and fewer people are listening to them, or even respecting their profession.

someone who's heard a few networking terms but doesn't know what they mean.

Hey, I know one dyed-in-the-wool nu-male who can give you the minutiae of every tenet of every strain of Communist thought and apply it to 21st century America. I remember him sperging out over the union busting shit in Wisconsin and Michigan when that first happened and - after his diatribe - put his fist in the air and said, "Workers of the world, unite." Funny, because he's a pasty, thick-rimmed glasses hipster nu-male with a scruffy, unconnected beard raised by a single mother. He is intelligent and coherent - we even got along when I talked with him - but he's a Marxist faggot. He's a demon.

Because OF COURSE the rich will stay in the US and allow themselves to get taxed to death!

Why are they so fucking stupid?

yeah, that person is apparently so dumb that they think a "private server" is somehow off the internet entirely (in which case, how would it receive emails?)
when in actuality it means "rather than having goverment levels of security, it's an Exchange 2010 server run by a redditor"

You should write a serious essay on that basis and send it to every university and politician in the united states.

And that was the point if you were here last year. Shemitah is here, Jubilee is over, everything is set and falling apart.
That's why we're now getting bombings in the US.

Does he ever look at how communist ideas are put into practice or does he just cling to theory so he can yell about how real communism has never been tried?

oh fuck off

Yeah, libtards are trying their hardest to kill white people, but it wont matter if niggers and spics stay home and dont vote

Also like a lib, Dante in the second circle completely swallows Francesca's sob story.

Later he goes from making judgments based on feelz to understanding that God's justice is perfect.

The last time I read it, I didn't understand that it was about a guy getting red pilled by God.

You can smell the assmad from here, fam.

How about you then invader.
If you weren't here for the September threads, you don't belong on Holla Forums.

It matters to everyone who has to live around them user. Spics do vote, nigs not so much (especially since 30% cannot legally vote, if we get 10% more of them to be felons we're back at the 3/5th's rule)

That whole Yale thing.

JUDEN

(checked)
He continuously says that real communism has never been tried. The USSR, China, Cuba, North Korea, etc. were or are either fascist or state capitalist or something.

Meanwhile, the (((Toronto Star))) writer Daniel Dale comes up with this to counter Trump:

archive.is/tTZMA

Let's see if this can be shot down.

twitter.com/TheDailyEdge/status/777962532740923392

THEY SCARED

Don't worry breh we won't be letting the white liberals into Canada because no white immigrants allowed :^) I mean come on it's 2016 you guys

Well they are correct to call out the hypocrisy.
It was all made out over the number of EOs, not what they were.
So then the facts struck down the complainers when its pointe more and lees have been issued relative to Obama.

But they ignored the facts and plowed on with numbers, so that is as correct as them calling out the Cruzmissiles for wanting an Unamerican for president after the whole birther thing.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Nice trips.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School#German_prewar_context
The political turmoil of Germany's troubled interwar years greatly affected the School's development.
Its thinkers were particularly influenced by the failure of the working-class revolution in Western Europe (precisely where Marx had predicted that a communist revolution would take place) and by the rise of Nazism in such an economically and technologically advanced nation as Germany.
This led many of them to take up the task of choosing what parts of Marx's thought might serve to clarify contemporary social conditions that Marx himself had never seen.

1933: WHY ARE ALL THESE GOYIM VOTING FOR HITLER???=

2016: WHY ARE ALL THESE GOYIM VOTING FOR TRUMP???=

It says in the article he will erase Obama from history or something like that.

The irony

Nonsense, Trump endorsed Obama and thinks he is the best man, just the best now for president.

Why I don't know he is trying to ignore his own past, but then a burn that horrible probably causes brain damage.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Democrats are supposed to be for the working class to begin with. Now they're just a pandering party for the leeches on the working class. They don't even understand the shitskin hordes the white working class but consistently deal with on a regular basis and

nytimes.com/2014/03/03/us/politics/democrats-try-wooing-ones-who-got-away-white-men.html
amren.com/news/2014/03/democrats-try-wooing-ones-who-got-away-white-men/

Oh and

now.tufts.edu/news-releases/whites-believe-they-are-victims-racism-more-o

politicalblindspot.com/study-finds-white-americans-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-african-americans/

thoughtcatalog.com/madison-moore/2014/01/study-shows-white-people-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-black-people/

Poor poor dems. They thought they were so "connected". But the reality is that dems are severely out of touch in their ivory towers and gated all white neighborhoods.

Did you think you could fool white people forever, Democrats? I sure as hell don't want my wife and daughter raped by some shitskin like we constantly see on the regular and even the women are beginning to understand this after you threw white women under the bus for your pet niggers.

She was in the JIDF or is?

How the fuck are we not shaming this point:

Can you even imagine urging the head of the FBI to subvert the law in such a flagrant way? Attempting to enforce our laws in a proper manner (which Comey cucked out of doing anyway) is somehow "careless" to these nut jobs.

lol

Fuck, got dub-quads and I fucked up the green text!

Gaddamnit!

NICE DIGITS

Wait, if he is friend with Putin, with who is Trump gonna start WW3 against?

Yep, that's a liberal.

Indict her for what?
He was in charge of a criminal probe, the State Department was a civil violation that had a 2 year window to go after.
Its just like twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/777970986675150849?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
Trump can't even into the 6th Amendment or innocent until proven guilty.

What about the Russians that decide to blow up a UN convoy and don't consider they are being given a snare?
All the false convoys were during the ceasefire when they knew they wouldn't be shot.

kek seems to take some kind of pleasure in pointing out people's formatting mistakes.

how are these people so detached from reality?

The complete lack of self awareness and detachment from reality is staggering in these fucking retards.

I have a moving forward question. Do strategically are we better off with them doing the circular firing squad that they always do after they lose election, or pressing them into unity and getting them to double down on feminism, racial grievance, and advanced fagotry?

MEME IT

You have part of the solution for declining white babies. Start a big war, institute draft. Everyone of those women will squirt out a baby.

I think they just assume that all the people who canvassed for bernie would hop on board the hilldog train. Too bad they were already bernt out on canvassing.

Ayy lmao

Looks like she copied a lot from Trump.

Libs are fucking deluded. My acquaintances are all big city liberals gleefully talk about how Trump should be murdered. Keep in mind these are the same people who have a near-breakdown if you call a tranny "he".

Well there is plenty of talk of murdering them on here, so at least they get that its a war. nOw if we can just get them to see terrorism as war and move on.

>Please, flood my country with people who PROVABLY cheat the welfare system, contribute far less than what they take economically, DESTROY our fucking school system, just PLEASE don't give us DRUMF

Leftists need to have their brains examined.

True, but damn at least Holla Forums is honest and accepts their darker urges. Lefties hide it and try to pass it off as "liberation" or "equality".

Checked.

I'm hoping it's like the antifa in California before where they got rekt. The leftards can't fight worth a damn.

I think it would be best if Trump got in and flooded all white liberal suburbs with shitskins (especially those of liberals with power) and at the same time make it impossible for those liberals to white flight (a liberal staple) and see what kind of tune they'll be playing to after they see what working class whites have to put up with on a daily basis. They'll all be raped and murdered since liberal whites are weak unmanly effeminate cucks who get off to seeing their mothers, wives, and wife's daughter get raped but well, they reap what they sow. Remember that Far-Right parties didn't start getting massive gains and become the fastest growing political demographic in Europe and even ultracucked places like Sweden until they were redpilled by being forced to live with shitskinned savages in their formerly all white liberal neighborhoods. Enjoy your rape or dying of rape, liberals.

Uh no, Holla Forums happily uses euphemisms of cleansing, and MAGA, returning it to the way things should be, and one guy even called it Cresting.

Euphemisms are rife on all sides. The important part is recognizing war. Makes it more sporting.

Hoo wee! How do we prevent cuckery or interracial breeding tho?

These people would rather be complicit in mass murder than be called a racist. They won't have children because they'd cut into their vacation time, but lecture working class families for being "selfish" and not wanting to support hordes of third worlders with our welfare system.

No wonder they feel such camaraderie with trannies, both are severely mentally ill.

Kek I made one of the liberal manlets tear up when I said that I didn't respect a tranny "identities".

JIDF are absolutely horrified that AWM is back. He is referring to the colored up kike.

Are we in 4th generation warfare then? Or is this 5th generation meme war?

Not to mention they'll bitch about saving the environment and overpopulation but will have Third Worlders breed at a large rate.

Story time?

I'd file a suit too if some fag gave me a banana that was that spoiled.

They also believe the world is "overpopulated" so they're taking it upon themselves to "help ease the burden."

There's actually a whole movement of these fucking mouthbreathers, believe it or not.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Childfree_movement

I never understood those faggots.
Look at japan.
Most of it is uninhabitable mountains.
The planet can support a fuckload of people.
Food might be an issue, but properly done GE foods not done by jews would fix that.

I want it to be stop talking and start shooting.
Its already begun at some of the rallies, now it just needs to grow larger.
Matillda needs some love.

Only if it's whites though. No more shitskins.

W-Who's Matilda?

It's simply because ivory tower (((intellectuals))) are NOT the working class and can never understand them. It's not the upper classes or those in nice white suburbs that deal with the brunt of "diversity" and other nonsense. It's the proletariat, the common proles. It doesn't help that they consistently mock and alienate the working class either as "rednecks" or "uneducated" as if the working class could have such grand privileges and have since the turn of the 20th century. Let's make this clear, the liberals hate the working class. It's just liberalism gives them a PC excuse to hate the working class unlike the smug bourgeois of the past. They must be lined up against the wall like what transpired in the communist revolutions these useful idiots ironically dream so much about. The working class will always see a liberal as a harmful bourgeois element with no understanding of the grievances of the common white man or woman. They so sick as to pursue the destruction of those working whites they claim to support by way of treason and favours to foreigners. So with this they admit in all their false platitudes they do not understand raw white outrage. Their only destiny is the rope or the bullet as history repeats again and again.

Genetically engineered food done correctly would be godsend for mankind. Instead, kikes do it purely for profit without any regard for our health, which is understandably why more people are going "organic".

Most people are going organic for completely the wrong reasons, however. They're not wrong for doing it, but they believe all GM foods are evil and unhealthy when this is simply not the case. The reason GM is bad for us currently isn't because the contents of it harm us; it's because they require insane amounts of fertilizer and pesticides. THAT'S what's poisoning us, not the food itself.

Monsato's ex VP being in charge of the FDA makes me assume more than just pesticide and fertilizer abuse, I fear they're cutting corners and using processes that might cause damage.

Its funny how quickly they change their stance once they realize they have lost.

Just shows how similar to rats they really are. No spine.

a smoothbore device I use for accelerated swapping of welding tanks from truck to worksite.

Not much to the story, it happened a week or two ago. The topic of Brown University putting tampon machines in both women's and men's bathrooms came up and I said it was a ridiculous waste of money.

He wouldn't look at me the rest of the night, kek.

If you want to hate these fucks even more, check out the childfree sub on leddit. They openly disparage mothers and fathers (mombie/moo/breeder and daddict are their favorite insults) and talk about kicking and yelling at children for being… well, children. They're worthless. Reading a post about how an empowered womyn made her mother cry by gleefully telling her that she was ending their genetic line for her kuhreer made my blood boil.

Trump is gonna bring stannis back and kill D&D.

I'am still butthurt

Record it and call the Secret Service on them.

I honestly don't believe any amount of plant DNA change can harm us when we digest it, unless of course the DNA is helping the plant cells produce actual carcinogens or poisons. If this is the case, Monsanto should of course be immediately shut down.

Kek bless my post with dubs, please

(checked)
In some thread a while back (can't remember what the topic was; plus the post didn't have many replies) an user engaged some liberals supporting illegals and told them that they were going to hurt the working class with that. They laughed it off and he was hit with the sudden realization that they want to see the white working class go.
Fuck, I wish I could find my Holla Forums screencaps from when I was undercover. A few posters were talking about how the white working class was worthless and wouldn't accept their ideas so it was better to bring in illegals to help with their cause. One was adamant and hated his white construction coworkers because they would call him out on his Commie shit. Actually, I'm kinda glad I lost those screencaps 'cause it was spooky shit.

Oh, OK.

Fuck, I'll have to bring up that point then.

Top kek, this nigger thinks elections are won with logic and reason. The masses are sheep. They respond only to rhetoric and emotion.

This would be hazardous to my sanity. I try not to take any dose of reddit if possible.

Everytiem

In other words, The Jewish Question

I actually meant the things they use to change the plant DNA.
Not too worried about what they do, it's more how they do it.

why would a lib pissing away their broken genes make you angry?

On the first page.

How else would you change a plant's DNA in a way to be effective for mankind? The traditional way is too slow; modern techniques involving actual gene-splicing are a much faster way of effecting a genome in an outcome you want.

Because they convince otherwise normal people to forego reproduction too to "save the planet" or to "adopt one of these poor (third world) orphans instead". Many of these people don't see the light until the woman is in her late 30's and her time has all but run out, reproduction wise.

Jesus fucking Christ. She needs to fucking hang.

Yeah sure, except they're changing the plant's DNA so that it won't die when they soak it in poisonous pesticide that hasn't been properly tested to be safe on humans. Pesticide which kills regular plants on contact (so good luck if your field is next to one of theirs). That and so they can sue farmers for stealing from them whenever their crop accidentally cross pollinates with non-monsanto crops. Genetic modification isn't inherently bad but it's very much being used for evil most of the time.

Don't actually know too much about the subject, and my head aches right now, but I don't trust jews not to cut corners especially at the goyim's expense. Some kind of toxic artifacts from the modification process maybe?
I'd feel more at easy with forced transparency reports, forcing all information about what they're doing to be open source/public domain, and the purging of all corrupt/seditious/jewish elements.

Them being so nonchalant about their own offspring while crying over trannies and shitskins baffles me. At least the child won't suffer living with her as a mother but damn, take responsibility you stupid cunt.

Yes, this is exactly what I already entailed in this post

Pretty much your entire post is what I already said.

You're just selecting bits of DNA from traits of what you want and almost literally copy-pasting it over to the plant's DNA you want to change.

This is how they've made glow-in-the-dark pigs and shit by copypasting jellyfish DNA into a pig so that pigs become sort of bio-luminescent. No real use for that particular trait, but they proved they could do it.

triple dubs for truth

You don't get social justice virtue points for caring for your own children, that's why. Trannies and "refugees" are the issue du jour, just a fashionable trend for them.

Imagine cities lit by bio-luminescent plants

Whole untapped options for genetic modification with real-world value.

Ah, I forgot: marriage is oppressive and children are a burden.

You can also GMO by doing genetic assays on youthful animals and plants.

For example, you take a cow ovary. Chemically treat the cow ovary until it is churning out eggs. You start fertilizing the eggs in mass. You develop tests to determine what embryos make tasty meat and milk. Only the embryos that pass the tests get implanted into momma cows.

This is how it is done today…

ATTACK!!!

Would be extremely lucrative and very valuable for mankind if we could figure out artificial wombs for growing baby animals. Things like cows to be grown en-masse like this would be hugely beneficial to mankind's diet, since beef is one of the best proteins you can eat, and rich in healthy fat. Don't buy that garbage lie that fat is bad for you.

There is already a whole industry that does this for cattle farmers…

In artificial wombs? Implanting fertilized embryos into female cattle I'd buy, but I don't think artificial wombs are a thing already, are they?

You know I'm not against GM per se, but I'd just like an entirely separate biosphere to test them out in before we release them into the wild.
We need to terraform the moon or something.

Lol no he didn't. That was a badly photoshopped tweet.

I'm OK with this. The Moon and Mars belong to the White Man.

oh my bad. No, there are very few bulls produced. Almost all cows produced this way are heifers. They grow for a year, they are impregnated with ivf. They produce milk while they are gestating, then butchered as soon as the calf is born. I'd say that is pretty close to artificial wombs already…

Trump says Obama is the President by dint of being natural born.

So make your choice, the man lies.

It'd be fairly easy to render those trees sterile, genetically. Anyway, that particular genetic trait, even in a fertile plant, probably wouldn't be transferable to offspring.

The problem with GMO in plants is that plant genetics change really rapidly. It only takes a single generation for a trait that was strong in the plant to degenerate. For example, Green Bell peppers. By second generation, you will have plants that make a whole variety of peppers instead of the large green bell peppers than you want…

Who cares? Green bell peppers are fucking shit.

Joking aside, most of our domestic plant species that we cultivate are already "GMO" and have been for thousands of years. Even if they "die out", it won't matter because we created them anyway. Not that they will die out, as there are seed banks meant to prevent this very thing from happening anyway.

depends on what you cook them in.

Is this the Huffington Post or the Onion?

Is this a real, unedited screenshot of a huffpost article?

Probably not, but after some of the salt that I've seen on that site so far it's hard to say with any certainty. Liberals are so far up their own asses that it's difficult to catch when they're being satirized.

I had to look it up to confirm it was fake. I really wanted it to be real.

Making them sterile isn't really the main issue. What concerns me is horizontal gene transfer.

Forgive me, I don't read huffpost and [Current Year] makes it difficult to differentiate satire from reality anymore.

(checked)

I'm not entirely familiar with this concept in genetics, can you fill me in or do I need to use jewgle?

Checked.

a note:

#1 the media isn't because "the media got played by Trump, a master at persuasion, bargaining, and media manipulation." It's "Morning Joe is a clown because he didn't carry hillary's banner hard enough. his lukewarm support for hillary is to blame"

This is a sign. They're ready to start eating their own, like all SJW's do when shit hits the fan.

Thing is, I can't even tell anymore.

I just noticed "The Huffington Shitpost" at the top. Otherwise I'd still halfway believe that this was somehow unedited and not merely a screenshot of an html edit.

It was of course 4D chess.

Our waifus will come to us, after seeing all the crazy shit happening I have faith incredible things can happen.
Let normalfags have their CY skanks, we will ahve our pure waifus

To be fair, I've seen HuffPo post something as just over the top assravaged as that

The anti-AWM shill has been fucking relentless. It's gotta be a kike.

The biological father must sign the draft waiver as well, thus they must actually still be in the picture.

It occurs to me, we should DEFINITELY INFLAME THE BLAME GAME ON BERNIE MILLENNIALS.

It will demoralize them so hard it will dissuade them from going to the polls come this election, and might even have cause for some of them to be vindictive and vote for Trump as a means to hurt the establishment.

I would go with ending welfare.

Only if they have a zero % chance of cross pollinating with other species.

Effectively grown in the lab only, and then die after a hundred years in the wild or by disease, etc…

"Huffington SHITpost"

Hmmmm, still very likely it's real.

Also, they are called minorities for a reason.

Fuck off.

Literally impossible

Did I do good Holla Forums? Protip: It's glued on.

I hope it makes the news and I also hope you did not leave any fingerprints.

Econ major here, when it comes to minimum wages, there's a point where you're at your equilibrium wage rate/employment. If you're below it, you can raise the minimum wage without adversely affecting a firm's expenses and labor force. Past that point, in order to accommodate the forced higher wages, the firm starts to fire workers to reduce expenses.

Since finding that exact point in reality is pretty much impossible, there's a just general idea of where that point is, and we just need to try our best to remain in that point. Adjusting minimum wages for annual inflation is one route to go, and making such increases come in increments. California decided to raise their minimum wage, but it's happening in decently small increments where workers can see their financial situation improve slightly without destabilizing the local economy with a massive influx of spending.

Of course, my misguided fellow leftists can't actually be bothered to think of the nuances that go into all of this, and think that just stuffing other people's money in people's wallets will fix everything.

Fucking hell, if you ever want to realize how retarded the average person is, just take some econ courses

Literally stealing NatSoc1930's policy

I guess they're in the acceptance stage.

were almost there

Fascinating to see that the Kübler-Ross model never fails. Tho I have to say that Stage 4: Depression didn't really set in apart from Bernouts.

Stage 5: Acceptance - In this last stage, individuals embrace the inevitable future.

Hillary is the first politician ruined by a plague of frogs since 1488 BC.

new thing

hillary made a joke about homeless people

I honestly think marxism is nothing more than another form of escapism for people with slightly above average IQ's. No different than wasting your all your time playing a game, they spend all their mental time lost in a theoretical universe of some jews' creation.

Mr.Pot, let me introduce you to my friend, mr.Kettle…

Them numbers doe.

Praise kek!!!!

That is one extremely detached cunt. Considering how prevalent homelessness is, to let an offhand remark like that fly out her cocksucker.

I do sure love consistency. For fuck's sake, do these people use an iota of their presumably extant brainpower?

They want that though because it isn't them who are being cheated, isn't them who is losing economically, isn't them affected by the shit school system (like they have brains to destroy anyway), and isn't them who pays the consequences.

Yet.

That's about the shittiest thing I can imagine doing to your parents, to be honest.

The one KEK wishes to destroy, he first make mad.

underrated post tbh

hugely memeworthy, normies will love this shit

right after homeless people thwarted terrorist bomb attacks too

There is a very, very large difference between selective breeding and what is conventionally understood to mean GMO.

Even if you don't believe any of the well-documented problems with current GM technology, you should at least be well aware of the amount of hebrews working in and profiting from the field and avoid it anyway. Furthermore, reliance on centrally planned and delivered food is fucking moronic when you believe the things that we believe. If you're actually redpilled then you'll endeavor to provide your own food locally if possible.

The difference is that we aren't actually compromising our beliefs and ideological viewpoints to do so. We actually recognize what they are, what damage they do, and more than anything else might actually scale back on our comments and become more reasonable rather than less so. Certainly not everyone here wants to gas all the liberals, even if the more outspoken do.

Liberals however are two-faced snakes; preaching turn-the-other-cheek platitudes at the same moment they are stabbing you in the back. Nothing they say can be taken at face value or trusted.

We say "We're going to kill you." and then we either actually kill you, or kill some of you and forgive the rest, or even just not kill any.

They say, "We're not going to kill you, we're loving and kind and not like that." and then you're rounded up and killed en masse the moment the opportunity strikes and the act of doing so is excused away in spite of their supposed ideological beliefs.

The liberal is, at heart, a hypocrite.

This

Here's a handy guide in case any more idiots try to play that "GMO == selective breeding" fallacy again.

It is, actually, the best time to attack.

I mean, it should be intuitive for whites, who've had centuries of conflict bred into them, but even if you lack this intuition - a quick study of manuals on war will tell you the best place to attack is when / where your enemy is weak.

And right now they're showing their weakness pretty fucking hard.

Pry it the fuck open - whatever way seems like it'll work, and whatever individual attack starts to gain traction should get dogpiled on and pushed hard. It's no different from probing for a weakness and exploiting a breakthrough in combat scenarios.

I'm honestly surprised when GMO defenders show up here. They tend to be either shills or people who don't do the research and don't understand the actual processes involved.

The shills are usually easy to spot because they tend to shy away from anti-semitism.

I'm not the least bit surprised at all. I'm convinced that several types of shilling are coming from the same groups - e.g. they defend say, GMO + US foreign policy + Israel + whatever, all together. Rather than each individual item pushed/defended by multiple different groups.

It'd be very nice to figure out who's behind the shilling and what they shill altogether. That would give some insight into the motives.

Also, I don't think the guy you were talking to is an actual shill, just misinformed. He doesn't make the argument the same way the shills do; just parrots what he's heard from them.

Nugget just look at all the happenings

But your guide says the end result is the same, just faster with transgenesis and cisgenesis, so selective breeding IS genetic modification.

He also hasn't started shitting up the thread and aggressively replying to everyone who questions him, which is what usually happens with GMO shills.

I personally think they tend to come from different groups, but that's largely because the shills for different topics tend to have different styles, and my view of the "conspiracy" was always that it consisted of multiple competing interest groups with their own resources and agendas. Obviously the defense of US foreign policy and Israel are closely related, but GMOs aren't really something I see the Hasbara crew being trained to defend.

whatever you cook them in, would taste better without the peppers

It's obvious to anyone who has ever played a Total War game, it's time for a chain-rout, send in the shock cavalry.

Israel
:^)

That only applies when all employment has equal value, attempting to set any arbitrary value is going to ignore what type of job they are doing and what tools they have to their disposal. For example a university student working at a company for experience is going to be worth less than an experienced worker and so setting a minimum wage would force this student to either work for free or not work at all. Prior to 2014 Germany didn't have any minimum wage laws whatsoever, wages were simply decided on based on mutual agreement, and it didn't instantly result in millions of Germans earning less than chinks.
Are you seriously praising Commiefornia's $15/h minimum wage?

That banana isn't spoiled. It has hours to live.

Not impossible, just incredibly impractical. We could terraform it bit by bit though, say, in a series of domes.

Huffpo staff photo

why

I have learned over the years there are some things in this world it is best to not try and waste your time figuring out user.

Aren't we getting ahead of ourselves?

While we have the momentum, in both national and electoral votes Hillary still has a razor-thin advantage.

Yes I know:
But to avoid fraud we have to play a handicapped game and beat the skewed polls by enough so they don't try to steal the election.

Cant steal the election
Because you can bet your last nickel they are going to try.

About Stannis or D&D?

using domes isn't really terraforming, though. Terraforming implies changing the whole atmosphere and ecosystem on the planet.

boneheads user

no fucking way

idk if I should make a new thread for this, but democraticunderground is funny. these guys are going mad.

Personally I think GMO is the only way we'll be able to supply food for the world without mass culling.

Now if we could make GMO food that sterilizes people…

Abou the series as a whole

I was arguing with a Marxist, a real cuckold Commie, a couple weeks ago. It was simple and brief to completely destroy his arguments that "people work because they want to work."

You're absolutely right, he had above-average intelligence, but was completely fucked in the mind, and wouldn't accept when I handed his ass to him like Thrasymachus.

Nigger, when whites colonized less than 5 percent of Africa's landmass it was the breadbasket of the world. You are right that we need mass culling, but only in Africa, which has enough farm ready land to feed the entire world and probably most of the moon also.

leftist will live to see the rope around their necks.

Not if we put hoods over their heads first.