He is the champion

he is the champion

A CHALLENGER APPEARS

Yeah, but did he beat Michael Phelp's record while stoned out of his gourd like Micheal Phelps? This little nigger looks like a lightweight tbh.

Why are you posting a jewish woman being inseminated by a shaven bonobo?

phelps has the human record, there is a different record for monkey swimmers.

(((Golden Curry is a decent approximation of authentic Japanese curry. It's not perfect but it's close.)))

(((Firstly, Japanese curry is to real curry in the same way British curry is. They're different implementations, but about equally distant from, say, a more familiar Thai or Indian one. It sounds like OP knows this now, but it's just how they do curry. Not for everyone.)))

(((Second, did you follow the instructions? It sounds like you did.)))

(((Thirdly, it's difficult to enjoy this curry separate from Japan. When you're hungry and you've spent the day walking around and drop into a curry place, it's different to just making it at home. I saw a number of them in train stations, and they're a neat alternative idea for fast food when you think about it. In Japan, you order these curries via a vending machine in the shop, which then communicates your order to the kitchen staff. The staff work behind a high counter with chairs, so you can see them work. They pass you your food when it's ready. When I went, I would have paid 7 or 8 dollars for the meal, which isn't too bad by my country's standards.)))
(((I guess what I'm saying is that making it at home perhaps fails to capture the greater magic of the experience.)))

i want to fuck that trap tbh fam

you can't have her, but she offers you her dad instead? what do?

(((Golden Curry is a decent approximation of authentic Japanese curry. It's not perfect but it's close.)))

(((Firstly, Japanese curry is to real curry in the same way British curry is. They're different implementations, but about equally distant from, say, a more familiar Thai or Indian one. It sounds like OP knows this now, but it's just how they do curry. Not for everyone.)))

(((Second, did you follow the instructions? It sounds like you did.)))

(((Thirdly, it's difficult to enjoy this curry separate from Japan. When you're hungry and you've spent the day walking around and drop into a curry place, it's different to just making it at home. I saw a number of them in train stations, and they're a neat alternative idea for fast food when you think about it. In Japan, you order these curries via a vending machine in the shop, which then communicates your order to the kitchen staff. The staff work behind a high counter with chairs, so you can see them work. They pass you your food when it's ready. When I went, I would have paid 7 or 8 dollars for the meal, which isn't too bad by my country's standards.)))

(((I guess what I'm saying is that making it at home perhaps fails to capture the greater magic of the experience.)))

refuse the dad and fuck the trap instead.

the trap is the one i want to fuck, not the dad, therefore i shall fuck the trap.

YOU MAKE ME LAUGH
YOU MAKE ME LAUGH
YOU MAKE ME LAUGH
YOU MAKE ME LAUGH
YOU MAKE ME LAUGH
YOU MAKE ME LAUGH
YOU MAKE ME LAUGH
YOU MAKE ME LAUGH
YOU MAKE ME LAUGH
YOU MAKE ME LAUGH

gud meme

that's not how you spell it, fucktard