Just venting

Sometimes I wish I could go back in time to when I was just a young, naive little boy and never had found out what really happened to me all those years ago. I wish I didn't have to harbour such anger for women and pure fucking hatred for my so called "mother". I sort of knew she was a bad influence on me and my brothers growing up, but I always gave her the benefit of the doubt because she was my mom and I sorta felt like I at least owed that to her for giving me life. Every time she called, the bad mouthing ensued. Every time she visited, the warnings followed: "don't let her manipulate you into thinking she can regain custody". As a kid, it was only natural to want to be with my mom. As I got older and the visits became less frequent, she started trying to buy our affection which happened 3 times a year for our birthdays. She thought a few hundred dollars would make up for years of being out of our lives. And it worked…for two years. As time went on, I learned more and more about what happened to me as a baby. I thought it was bad and refused to even speak to her when she called; that is until I really started thinking about it: the cause, the effects, the ruined dreams, the destroyed childhood. I disliked her before, but now I can't even look at a word she's typed on a computer screen without wanting to fucking kill her. She singlehandedly ruined my life and not in an angsty teen way either, I'm talking literally made me a social outcast because of one thing. I just can't understand why any parent would do such a thing to a baby and ultimately destroy his life. I couldn't play sports, I couldn't exercise, I couldn't swim, I couldn't drink milk, I couldn't stay at a friend's place, I couldn't do anything even remotely close to being fun for kids because she had the very bright idea to stick a sharp object up my ass and not take me to the hospital for 2 fucking weeks even after she AND OTHERS noticed me bleeding profusely. I would most definitely want to blame everyone involved but I can't blame people for association plus, it all comes back to her in the long run. People don't know what it's like to have to be 1000% cautious at all times, including when I have to go to sleep. They won't know what it's like to be abruptly woken up by the smell and feeling of ice cold shit on your stomach and arms. They won't know the hardships of having to spend hours cleaning it and myself up. They won't ever know the absolute fucking torture it is to suddenly have a shoe, shirt and pants covered in shit IN SCHOOL IN FRONT OF 30 OTHER KIDS. They won't ever know the embarrassment of going to sleep in class surrounded by other students and waking up to the entire classroom spread out 5-6 desks away from me. They won't know the pain it puts me through to sit in public places and have to drive my fucking knee into my abdomen and hold it there for HOURS on end every fucking day. They won't know the complete hopelessness of being a failure because of this thing. And they also won't know the feeling of never being able to fix it. When I say hate in regards to her, I mean the urge to throw the rest of my life away just for the satisfaction of killing her myself and I'm not speaking figuratively; I would actually trade my life to take hers. She is the biggest stain in my entire life doesn't deserve to breathe anymore for the transgressions she committed. If I at least can't kill her, I would want her to go through everything I've ever gone through but as a girl which would make most of this 10x more embarrassing. Fuck her and I pray she dies a slow, painful death

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aACATdZKHxc
youtube.com/watch?v=wHukDe9wHxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What exactly happened?

lel not reading

Make a tldr fagot

you sure about that?

Tl:dr my "mom" stuck a sharp pointy object up my ass when I was two years old, let me bleed out for two weeks, killed me (resuscitated 3 times during surgery) and completely fucked my life forever with a shit bag attached to my stomach

I don't even know what that's supposed to be

?

Pics or it didn't happen you faggot. Timestamp too of a post it on your shit bag.

I wish I had something to post here. I wish I could still give enough of a fuck to go off on some retarded flight of fancy and write some bullshit that sounds good but means nothing. But I am dead inside. There is nothing more I can scrape together to describe the sky queen. Even when I was arguing with myself I could come up with some pithy phrase to keep things going for years. For years and years and years I talked about her. There is nothing left in me. I talked with her friends. I talked with her family. I even once called Blockbuster Video CRAAAAWLEEEEEEEEEEEE ROAD and hung up. I can't even remember the names of most of the players. I can't remember which of the ones I remember were my sockpuppets. All I remember is that for a good part of ten years I loved you Olivia. Not the you you, but my image of you. You were alway 15 and perfect forever. Now you are old, broken, bitter, and very likely not attractive. It's funny you know. Even now as I profess to not care a still have a little day dream where I shave you from yourself and all your bad decisions. I know that would never happen. You are too jewy and will always fuck your own shit up and blame the men around you. Still I can have that day dream. After all there is no cracky, only the collective dream we have all been blessed enough to share. Well this was fun. This is the first time I have thought about you in two years.

Who the fuck would have intel like that on a shit bag unless they themselves have one?

I seriously don't understand the significance of these shitty anime characters on vehicles

I seriously don't understand the significance of these shitty blog posts.

Y tho

why not?

Hey man, if this really happened we feel for ya. That sucks. Unfortunately there's not much we can do for you, except advise you to live the best life you can. Perhaps there's a surgical solution.

Nobody can give you back those lost years, but there is still a chance for you to get the most out of the cards you were dealt.

It's the same for all of us. You just gotta do the best you can with what you got.

hush, they're awesome

You can keep blaming your shitty life on your childhood or you can work hard to fix it. Your choice.

btw OP, the webm you posted is choice. Thanks for sharing that. I'm not into big butts, but this made me a believer.

But why did she put it in your ass?

So you have a colostomy. Why did she assrape you with a pointy stick? Did she go to prison for a while, or did she benefit from the pussy pass? If a man did that to a toddler, he'd have been sent to the penitentiary and raped constantly for years.

I try but it doesn't help that this bag hinders me from a lot of manual labor

I don't blame my shitty life on my childhood, I blame it on the person who made my life shitty. She was supposed to protect me from harm but instead became the harm I was to be protected from. There is no cure for me I've tried but they said my 2" of colon won't suffice for the operation. My life has been nothing but bad and I'm actually surprised why I haven't killed myself yet.

She's a fucking woman so you can't expect too much logic to run through her brain at one time

Yes I have a colostomy and receive my supplies from convatec. I have no clue why she did what she did. She got no prison time and is happily living her life. That's why I want to change the judicial system because women benefit from men way too much even if they aren't passed the age of 3

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

i dont care about your story
sacuerino on gif?

Sorry to hear it man. Just do what you can. A lot of things you don't have control over, so focus on what you do have control of. Separate everything in live into those 2 categories.

As for work, this is the best time in history to work remotely. The creator of this site, HW can't walk and has broken his bones 120+ times in his short 20 years. He got online and kept at it.

I know it's easy for us to say, "buck up chap" but you're the one who has to walk through the fire every day. The first thing to realize is life is difficult. If you never expect it to be easy, you'll be mentally prepared. Just know that we feel for ya.

sauce ? i dont care about ops story

also LOL BUTTHURT literally

this

filename, but i'll spoonfeed you
youtube.com/watch?v=aACATdZKHxc

Violent Femmes - Hallowed Ground album
First 3 songs on this album are pretty interesting. Having to do with the downward spiral into murder, and suicide. 2nd & 3rd songs kind of elaborate on the first one.
youtube.com/watch?v=wHukDe9wHxw

The origin of this band's name is interesting. When they were in high school the word for fag was femme. Bullies always called them femmes, so they turned the insult into a clever juxtaposition to work in their favor.

im just so depressed and it wont get better

idc about that i meant is ops vid
ALSO BUTTHURT

As long as you aren't in my situation, you'll be fine

meep meep don't know what to say op cause that's all fucked so you have my sympathy but it's not like sympathy is good for anything tbh no homo

as punishment?

I see an ass but no pussy.

Thanks for posting user. Sorry to hear your mom was the female equivalent of a DoucheMaster 6000. And holy shit that WEBM is fucking hot, the ass on the chick. Dang!

To live your life is your responsibility and yours alone. To endure the suffering that is life is normal and is what humans have been doing for thousands of years. You either have the choice of killing her and giving what little chance of having a goof life away by doind so or you can realise that no matter what you do or say that nothing is going to chance what has happened to you and that if you really want to live a long and happy life you will have to take the wheel and do it all by yourself as it is your responsibility. If you posted here for advice then I suggest ghosting your mother/abusers for about the rest of your life and focusing on changing into the person that you want to be instead of living the life of the kid that got fucked up by his mom. If you weren't interested in advice then what the fuck are you doing here?

doing* change*

No disrespect when I say any of this

I didn't come here for sympathy, advice or anything in-between, I came to talk about how fucked up my life is. There is no happy ending to this story and your bullshit cookie cutter lines about living my life to the fullest really pisses me off because there is nothing I can do. This was me just giving my evidence as to why women are the worst kinds of beings on this fucking planet and they should not be able to raise a child alone. The majority of them spend most of the child support money on themselves (my shitty fucking sister included with her autistic daughter), they are fucking evil cunts who abuse their kids and sometimes even going so far as to kill them with not a shred of regret in their eyes and they're too fucking stupid to raise a kid the right way by themselves and the kid most likely ends up in prison or on drugs. They are the absolute fucking worst things ever created and I fucking hate every single last one of them especially my so called mother

This is fake and gay they could have closed your wound. If only you had a few more shekels goym

Kill yourself, you have no chance in this world. Its for the best tbh

(checked)
this tbh

Just hire a hitman or buy a gun and shoot her, make it look like a robbery.

Or just poison or something.

The plot thickens.

venting is based and fash