Astrophobia

fuck you filler text i hate this shit i hate it so much fuck admin

Why are you afraid of space user?

its too big

cuz im gay

What's the alternative? Would you rather all of the entire universe was just one tiny bubble just barely larger than our solar system? I would rather have an infinite universe than a tiny universe. If the Earth and Moon was all there was to see that would be pretty depressing tbh

yes i would

same tbh

Oh it's much bigger than that. Keep in mind we have literally no idea how far the universe extends outside of our observable portion.

i am uncomfortable

the observable portion is the extent of the universe tbh

t. jew
hold on, this thread is too good to shitpost in. Keep being awesome OP

Keep in mind the observable universe is most likely part of an ever larger cluster as well, which in part might be a microscopically small part of another cluster, etc. After which, who's to say our entire universe isn't just a spec of dust in an enormous multiverse? And so on..

fractal universe is real
kys for using this jew meme unironically

Aw, shucks. Did you just discover Holla Forums ?

Aw, shucks. Did you just discover /retardation/?

kek. That was terrible, user. Holy shit.

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

can't tell if samefag or the asshole working to bring down post quality. Or both

Neither, user. Not in my case, anyways.

!!!

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

neither. it was a retarded post, so i called user a retard

Instead of refuting my post with an actual argument, you decided to reap the sweet fruits of irony in calling me retarded like a total retard. Nice.

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS!!!

why waste time refuting a retarded post when i can just call it retarded instead?

Your opinion =/= fact, user.
Because that's retarded

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

can you taste the irony? can you?

Yes. It was a friendly throwback to our earlier exchange. That gloating you feel right now? That's an increasingly meta form of irony, if you please. Like I'm holding a mirror, in front of you holding a mirror, in which you see yourself holding a mirror.

It's fucken' magic, user. In all seriousness though, don't make posts like that in the future. You see where they lead?

No. I don't follow. Please explain.

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

(USER WAS MDODSEDEDSDEDS FOR THIS POST)

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

They lead to the vacuous, unnecessarily meta excuse of a conversation we've derailed the thread with above. It's ridiculous.

threads are meant to be derailed tbh

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

HEILED

Your mom is meant to be (de)railed, NIGGA

HAH GOTEEEEEM