Meme the greenscreen

Okay, I thought the "green screen" shit was just a conspiracy theory, but this looks fake as hell. So let's have some fun and change where she's giving the speech.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pUuWZ
archive.fo/xx8Ra
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
reuters.com/video/2016/09/19/clinton-trumps-comments-aid-extremists?videoId=369889115
i.sli.mg/oUUgJ7.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chroma_key
youtube.com/watch?v=VwydJ5vyxjU
youtube.com/watch?v=NnUg9ztXWoI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm a film student fucking waste of a degree but my experience tells me this is definitely green screen. You can see around the edges of her hair, there's that green "aura" that seems to be coating her hair. This is because the color of her hair makes the light reflective, and when you're standing against a green screen, the bounce light from the green screen to your hair tends to be green.

Just saying.

I know. I'm agreeing with you. It's the hair that gives it away.

she looks like Mick and June from this video

I know you were agreeing user. I was just agreeing with you.

link?

Start making vids of her in front weird shit, like 9/11, a Just Bieber video, Hitler rallies, Talking while Obama's talking in the back on mute, etc.

made a template for y'all since OP is a fagot

Hey now. You know who else got a film degree? Sam fucking Hyde. You should do something with it brah.

I know 90% of people here recently are fucking pathetic newfags but

You guys know this happened like 3 weeks, a month ago right? I have proof somewhere, I think on my work PC.

Audience members recording cell phone clearly showing white, blank room background.

I seen this going around recently and honestly didnt think thered be any controversy. Its not an exaggeration, hoax, theory… She does it a lot and I and many other anons have old proof

we can't. we don't have the original green screen footage

>>>/4chan/

I have many uses for this. Thank you, user.

sage

God's work!

D I S I N F O
I
S
I
N
F
O

The Greensboro rally was thoroughly debunked so now you move on to this? How many times are you gonna throw shit against the wall until something sticks?

It could be done, I'm not sure what tool though, and I'm not sure it's worth it.

I've thought about that. I've considered going into comedy too, but I don't think I'm that funny despite what people have told me.

Thanks for the template.

This. That said, there should be a Green Screen General thread if you fags are going to call every appearance a green screen.

you guys

you cry "green screen, obvious fake, crisis actors" at every damn thing

but this stuff REALLY does look REALLY fake so i don't even know anymore

You know there was likely a number of journalists there, right? As well as workers at the airport.

They're all in on the conspiracy, right?

Use some critical thinking.

Don't you know how pepe operates?

I bet you think the Boston Marathon bombing actually happened, faggot

wtf i hate Trump now

: )

here's a meem

Also, it would be better if we attacked her for blaming Trump for this terror attack or get on her case for getting mad at Trump for correctly calling this a bombing when she calls it a bombing herself seconds earlier and CNN edited out the part where she calls it a bombing.

archive.is/pUuWZ

The green screen shit is fishy as fuck. Nothing for a good while then it hits a fevered pitch close to the debates. I bet it will cover half the board the day before the debates as well.

I thought the last green screen thread was bullshit but that's obviously a green screen. You can even see the reflection of the background + lighting on her hair. I don't think that's intended to even look like it's not in front of a green screen backdrop though. They probably just wanted to show off the new plane.

Sooo, have any terrorist attacks/shootings actually happened then? Cause I'm pretty sure the Muzzies are not as peaceful as you're implying.

Should probably paste sniper fire in there.

THE GREENSCREEN HAS BEEN DEBUNKED

DIDNT YOU FAGGOTS READ THE WASHINGTON POST ARTICLE

YOU"RE MAKING US LOOK LIKE TINFOIL RETARDS

wew. They're going all out.

A lot of them have happened, it is simply that there being plenty that have been in the past shown to be staged events pushed for whatever the goal may be and so whenever there is one that is reported to happen there are Anons that justifiably doubt its validity despite it being a Muslim.

Surprised nobody's done this yet.

Thanks for correcting the record!

Remember to sage.

This is exactly what I thought. I immediately noticed the slight green around her hair.

Then there's the fact that the scene never moves out of frame. It's a static box. The most likely conclusion is this is green-screened.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

user are you okay? Do you have brain damage?

Here you go, another reminder. Im not joking or shilling…

I say I have old proof of this, and it was clear then as it is now…annnnd no Holla Forumsacks left to actually care.

Really I suppose this just means that its shill time. Funny how the shilling comes in huge waves like this

You Shlomos pour in, and all of Holla Forums ceases to function for a while so you heebs can just shill to each other.

Sigh, anyway I guess it doesnt matter as it was obvious then as it is now, wont affect anything.

Boy, do kikes make me sick.

kek, you dun it now, user. Prepare for the shillstorm and check the tactics against their playbook, The Gentleman's Guide to Forum Spies archive.fo/xx8Ra

this one is a masterpiece

:^)

Got the original?

Oh, I see now, the flag is there in the cell phone screens, it's just tiny. Doesn't change the fact that the video stream looked unnatural and glitched out, and had no aesthetics.

Video taken from the back then and edited to remove empty middle and front sections?

Anal prolapse, blue taco, and lemonparty is nothing compared to that horrible mess. I know it's shadenasty or some shit but even I thought he had higher standards than that.

Beep beep, dank memes incoming

Here's your (you), niggerfaggot, now leave and don't come back.

=HOLY SHIT==
I just noticed, the hands holding the iPhones are 100% the exact same

What flag?
There's just a wall on the phone screens.
It's a fake, lad.

Because the one on the right is a zoomed in version of the one on the left, lad.

whoops, now I feel retarded
thanks for correcting me on that

No, the flag is there, it's just a tiny portion of the background. The camera was zoomed in the broadcast video, so the flag filled the whole frame.

Can someone meme her as a parasite/dracula/voldomort?

"Stronger Together" because she'd die without a host.

Oldshool memes

…and yet there is no flag visible on the phone screens.
This has been gone over many times.

improved

My humble try

green screen or not she's still going to have to show up to the debates in person

You must be a retard then to go over it so many times and not understand how telephoto lenses work.

It's there, you can see the shape of it with the square on the upper left of the flag. The colors just show very well.

*just don't show

Thank you for Correcting the Record!

555-come-on-now

kek

Real footage or it's fake.

Why is it so obvious? I mean, wit the first thread, it was kinda weird with the perspectives but still plausible maybe. With this, all it takes is a glance to see faked.

I like how they made a half-assed attempt to tint the background with green-yellow atmospheric fog to match the poorly color-keying they used to get Hillary's footage.

Next stop on her Presidential Campaign?

implying she's not already dead.

When do you guys think they'll announce her death? Once the election is over? They already blew their load on that one news station.

Why is this board such a shithole? At least post the original video.

reuters.com/video/2016/09/19/clinton-trumps-comments-aid-extremists?videoId=369889115

In any case it's patently obvious that this was filmed in front of a greenscreen. The acoustics are off, you can tell she's speaking in a lecture hall, and the shadows from her hands over the podium are wrong for being on a fucking airport ramp.

My question is why would they make it this obvious they're using a greenscreen? It just seems silly to make it look like she's speaking on an airport ramp when she's obviously not.

you can be 100% serious but call it postmodern parody or something and get away with it

forgot to write

cheers user, have a qt3.1488

She doesn't list her events anywhere for all to see.
The only way to know when an event is, is to either have gotten the memo 2 days before or to look it up by zip-code.
I got a local memo from a college that she was speaking there in two days but then she backed out of it the morning-of, no joke.

templates

Use them wisely.

meh, maybe it inspires someone for a better idea.

The green tint could also be a distortion introduced by the lighting and depending on how the cameraman in this particular instanced metered his shot he could have be distorting the white balance by also metering the background (which is outside and lit by the sun, not flourescent tubes).

Jew file size limit.

i.sli.mg/oUUgJ7.png

i.sli.mg/oUUgJ7.png

There's only one other post I've ever seen use this stupid domain and it looked 100% Factivist.

false flag faggot bomber larper

DON'T GO NEAR THIS FAGGOT

DO NOT CLICK

slimgr is a non jew imgur you faggot. Kill yourself.

What? It's a better alternative compared to (((imgur))). But user could just compress the image more in png or use jpg instead and post it here.

Since when?

There's almost no reason you should be hitting a filesize limit here.

Well high res images are high res because they're big you moron.

Yes. It was created by the fat people hate crowd when imgur started to censor their memes.

gb2rddt

Really being edgy today in your shitty trailer. Fuck off.

Holy shit user, you gave that trainwreck of a movie a reason to exist.

(((imgur))) has been known to take down non PC images from time to time

Just fucking post it then, we shouldn't have to suck your epenis just to get you to back up your own claims.

Fixed

kek

Can we get one of her on the moon?

The last thing I need is your bullshit on that scale.

here

How fucking autistic are you. Sitting here spamming a meme thread with some edgy gore and complain about a slimsgr link. Gas yourself faggot.

I am sure le told

Just filter the dumb cunt and move on. He's probably upset because his beloved Clinton is being besmirched.

Nice tagteaming

My humble attempt

Fuck off with your shitty meme.

wow, a new IP address, I'm impressed.
Not.

¿Qué?

You have to go back to reddit

What could possibly be at the other side of that link that requires a larger file size than what's available here?

NEVER GO TO SLI.MG

IT'S A TRAP

Here's the actual video.

What are you, 12? Get off of Holla Forums kid.

either step up your gore game or fuck off. Really one pic at a time, no shoveldog. Just trying to derail a meme thread because someone mentioned a non jew owned site you don't like

why go to in the first place you fucking retard?

I'am having flashbacks

The lighting definitely looks off. I don't get why she'd have a greenscreen to fake being in front of the plane she travels in though. Seems like it would be less of a hassle to just step out in front of her plane.

You can really see the green screen shining in her hair here too:

Look at all the ater, its to counter the pnewmonia thing

The green screen couldn't be any more obvious. This is weatherman levels of bad green screen, the speech itself was shit too.

All these conspiritards talking about green screen… How fucking retarded are you idiots? You must all believe Hillary's a reptilian shape-shifter from inside the hollow, flat earth that vacations on Nibiru!

It's OBVIOUSLY just an MPEG encoding/compression glitch, gouys!

Thanks for letting the shills slide the last two threads we tried to tell you fuckwits she's doing this

Fuck off. I liked the last few threads about this and it was a shame they get buried so easily. Another thread with more evidence isn't a bad thing.

That about sums it up, actually.
8/pol/'s every bit as cancerous as 4/pol/ now. No one gives a fuck about reasoned arguments or evidence, it's all about the Holla Forums-tier "LOLOL FUNNAY ME-ME's" now.

Enjoy the cancer. Saged because off-topic.

How is this not a conspiracy theory? It's basically proven

wahhh keep crying freak

stfu idiot

some of the green tones in her jacket (if you can call it that, it's fucking ugly) would phase out if she was in front of a green screen.

I don't even know why I'm responding to this bait, tbh, but here goes.

The effect is called chroma-key photography, and the background can be absolutely any color at all. It used to be more commonly done with a blue screen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chroma_key

have some more shillary green screen

Sam Hyde has chimed in on it.

Yeah, I know. People are calling the screen out as green because green in reflected in her hair. It's the most common color screen available, so it makes sense that it would be green, not pink or range.

It also makes sense, if it was green, that they wouldn't have her wear a green top.

Look at her hair in , if she was on-scene then she wouldn't magically cause light to shine from inside the gaps between her hair. And that is ignoring the fact that the lighting on Hillary strongly contrasts the lighting in the environment.

She's done.

Install a copy of webcamstudio and play around with the chroma-keying. You can do it on live input from your webcam. You might be surprised to learn that it only makes shades extremely close to the target color transparent. So if the screen is a bright, light shade of green, darker or lighter shades on her clothing wouldn't be affected.

How about one where the background is:
underwater with a scuba diver and a big fish
flying saucer attacking
godzilla attacking

you "babel" like a fucking kike

protip: that other guy is not in agreement with you

There are many different gradients of green in her top. Depending on the lighting and how she moves one of those gradients could accidentally match close enough to the screen to phase out. That's why no one wears green of any gradient in front of a green screen.

The lighting contrasts with the background

BECAUSE SHE'S FUCKING STANDING JUST INSIDE AN OPEN HANGAR.

This explains the audio echo too. Pics related, in different angles from difference news sources.

Debunked. What are you going to try next shills?

Here's my OC, enjoy since I spent over 9000 hours in MS paint. At least her hair looks normal now.

i love how the podium is out of focus but the glass isn't. what a shit cameraman.

Will Trump host a rally in front of a giant greenscreen for some hyperbantz?

wait, is that a fucking pillbox next to the glass?

100 factivist points two u

bump

I fucking wish

retry

kek denied

And that is supposed to look MORE natural?

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

kek is disappoint

kek

(24)
(24)
(24)
(24)
(24)
(24)
(24)
(24)
(24)
Turbo-sliding

also this first image exists nowhere else on the internet…

That is because the shills are more active when something is actually happening

How is that supposed to seem more legit. Everything about her in those images seem off. And I'm someone who didn't buy it when we were discussing the rally.

It's because she's desperately trying to hold herself together and bury any symptoms of whatever illness she has. Or maybe she's distracted by being told what to say via an earpiece.

But what she isn't doing is green screening video feeds like some retards/shills are trying to suggest.

Have you ever stood inside a lit hanger, shed, or garage when it's raining outside? Even in person, it looks like you're standing in front of a tv screen or something, due to the color differences inside and out.

The real reason things seem off in that picture is because she isn't coughing, as is customary for her.

Well then how do you explain the .mp4? Does she have hidden christmas lights hidden in her hair that someone accidentally turned on?

Here she is, from a slightly different angle

legit chuckled

No way that isnt shopped

the person that posted it here, created it. try to find the first image anywhere else on the internet

Not the first time, have some edits I made earlier this year.

Something fuckery is being done with the cellphones in these pics, all of Trump's cameras have too much of the scene for nonfisheye lensed phones.

Red circle is showing nonexistant arms and other stuff.

Green is literally a peice of cellophane

Blue has to be at the back of the room to get all that in a shot.

So its a consistent effect from these backmounted cameras.
I made a few test shots at a con I went to, but there have been no released camera shots yet to compare to and confirm my theories.

Cell phone cameras in general tend to be very zoomed-out

No no, look again, its grabbing stuff not in plane with the sensor, that should be out of view.
If I had to say, the rear cam fucks up depth and shoves people too close to seem more packed, same as that crowd manipulation pic.
So you get extremely packed photos, instead of disparate numbers and empty space.

spamming to get gets is something only retards do. I'm glad you didn't get it.

This was posted in halfchan.

She might be doing green screen because she is in jail

That strat can be used for any zog politician

I tried hard to make it look like she's leading an actual NSDAP rally, but her vomit-coloured diaper suit refuses to blend in with those based uniforms. Still makes a message about how weirdly totalitarian her speeches are.

user believe it or not I have visited outside world. Everything seems like a bad shop in those pics. I'm willing to believe some user made this since I didn't see those pics anywhere else.
No fucking way this is real. Lighting is retardedly off, focus is off, borders of her body are fucking screaming fake.

Lol kek now the shills know what it's like!

If you're on a green screen you can't wear green clothing.

Fucking retard.

>>>Holla Forums

looks yellow

Kek also can't work on you.

Kek. Nice one.

Oh right, I forgot, there's no fun allowed here.

ITT people that hate fun.

Possibility: It's done by an intern who dug up a tutorial a week ago. And it probably looks ok on crt tv's.

What's not allowed here is your rampant FAGGOTRY.

You need to think a lot more before posting, and also get thicker skin. If an actual shill were here they could get people like you to derail a thread fucking EASY

Too much contrast user, dial it back. Wojack, not Rorschach.

Is there really a reason to be so upset user? Memes of this sort can only do harm to her.

So you don't understand what misinformation is, Alex Jones.

You need to go back to reddit. If only you'd stop posting and know your place, this "derailing" would stop along with it. Faggot.

Thanks user. Here's my contribution.

Not all misinformation is bad misinformation. Succesful subvertion demands some sacrifices.

Try going back over the black lines with pixelated black lines. Then it will really look like Wojak. Also maybe going over her hair with yellow pixelated shit.

memes incoming

There is a serious lack of right wing entertainment in the world. As long as you create something coherent that caries itself with dignity it'll find an audience.

Is… is this real?
This looks like a shitty photoshop that someone just cropped and pasted her image onto a stock photo at an airport.

ik user, I'm not convinced either.

Telltale sign of shit-tier lighting while greenscreening.

What the hell is she wearing? Is that some kind of new camouflage for the military?!

I thought the same thing too.

Can you photoshop her with snakes outfit?

The black cameraman isn't even pointing the camera in killary's direction.

ofc its real, no reason to not have fun with it though.

HOLY FUCK GUYS

OP is really onto something here. Gary Johnson has been doing the same thing. Check out these images I found of some of his events.

We really need to dig into this.

I don't see any snakes in your pic

Prove it then we'll talk.

why is he relevant or something?

It's right there, dude.

Are you blind? It is right there. Can't you see the green all over him.

Say it with me!

Gary Greenscreen

I love you niggas

Oh shit, I see it.

Lot of weirdness going on here. These few jump out at me.

Notice the light on her hand at 6:25 and after 8:45
And her hand against the ground in the back looks extra fuzzy

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=VwydJ5vyxjU

Meant to post these

wtf im a #bluescreen now

also thanks for correcting the record, user

Nobody proved it for hillary.

The cell phone shots proved nothing except a high zoom lens. The glitches proved a glitchy stream. OP's picture with green around her, I didn't see that in her rally video, seems edited.

Also, even if she did use a greenscreen, what's that prove? We all know she has low rally attendance, and you don't need this to prove it.

gee, I don't know user.
maybe hooked onto life support in prison having her shit drained?

are you fucking stupid or something?

How does she have this video up: youtube.com/watch?v=NnUg9ztXWoI

If it's fake it's very high technology.

nice camo index

Hillary is clearly going to lead from the front in the war against Russia. Shock and Aggh the tits move! shall be her battle plan.

Am I participating in this thread correctly?

under-rated

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Seems Gary 'Greenscreen' Johnson gave a speech on the importance of high speed rail infrastructure in the US. Seems fishy to me.

I hope we agree that it's better to not know what that is.

high altitude kek

sadly i know

Why?
It's fucking hilarious.

some people already have a grim outlook on humanity, this will ultimately crush them

Perhaps you're right.
I may have spoken to hastily.

It was a child's birthday party and this was the biggest moon bounce and ball pit they could find?

sure user…sure

Nope this was for adults.

dash-con, can't find IA's video on it

That's some pretty sick shit. Why does a picture of that exist? Was is part of a news report or something?

Look up Dashcon.

Will I get put on a list if I do?

Most certainly

No, it's tumblr shit.

Great memers think alike :^)

Kek liked yours better, to be fair.

this whole thing reeks of being a forced corporate fiat meme. I don't buy it but let's say it is real, what gain is there in proving that? Fucking nothing. If it walks like a psyop and talks like a psyop…

vid unrelated

Ultimately your post leads just back to

So what if it's fake? We double down and meme it anyway.

Why would (((you))) disagree?

Looks like a recolourized version of an old nickel film, holy shit.

Underrated.

Sage and report.

Who the fucking hell fucking records in god dammed portrate mode? REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

also what the fuck its not been 24 hrs sense i solved a captcha and I did not change ip addresses

Speaking at an airport is something trump did, correctly gave the impression that he was busy and fast spending his time well. Hillary wants to make that sort of impression too. But she cant stand the heat.

The bigger tell for me is the obvious difference in lighting between the hag and the background. This is fucking amateur work.

My personal favourite
I gave a hearty kek

lol

This isn't an insult to you user, but how the fuck can anyone think this is real when you ==can see the green screen reflecting off her hair==.

I fucked that up real bad.

yeah == redtext ==

only works when its on its own line

are you guys seriously retarded?
why would you want to think that it's not supposed to be greenscreen and she is faking something?
it's pretty obvious. if you watch weather on TV - do you think the moderator is faking something?

did any of you actually ask the campaign people any questions at all? i think you would be badly surprised as no one would deny that it's greenscreen

Why exactly did you think he was above drawing Hillary Clinton CP?

You been watching Alex Jones, haven't you? Yes you have, just admit it.

I think we can all agree that nobody should be new enough to not know what that is.

You can tell from the sound it's in a studio

So what?

Can someone put her as CIA waiting for Dr.Pavel?

What's with that dress? Is that fake too? Is she butt naked in hospital?

(checked)

pepe

checked

notice how the cameraman keeps bumping the camera to give the illusion that its not being filmed in a studio

you are right.
in this day and age, we should take every image for being real, rather than discussing the details in it under scrutiny.
thank you for (((correcting the record))).

took it up a notch

my god, she has such a low energy vibe its really sickening

JUST DIE ALREADY

Should change the headline to say 'now is not the time for fear that comes later.'

KYS reddit faggot