Autistic pride world wide

daily reminder that there is nothing wrong with been autistic

^ This

t. hobo

Just like all the other diseases that don't exist. Like OCD, ADD. ADDHD, Bi polar, Clinical depression. These disseases didn't exist when i was a kid and they don't now either. When I was a kid you were a trouble maker, retarded or a problem child. Now society wants to blame everyone one else except for the trouble making retarded problem child. Drugs are not needed. What they do need os a swift kick in the ass every time there shit hits the fan. Stop spazzing out (Whack).

you just couldn't wait for autism awareness day tbh

Right, that is why it is a psychological diagnosis that means everything is normal and as it should be.
Pro Tip for you OP: You are not just autistic, but you are a dumbass as well.

the latest version of the DSM (the guidebook psychiatrists use to "diagnose"mental illness) is as thick as an old school phone book and has literally hundreds of brand new disorders… in fact, it pretty much defines every single observed human behvior as a mental illness of some sort… this is not just the "doctors" doing this - it is part of a larger social agenda of control over populations…

.t autist

that get

There's nothing wrong with being functionally autistic. Plenty of absent-minded bumblefucks like me can hold down a job and generally manage our own existence at a basic level. But non-functional, there's something wrong there that medical science should seek to resolve so that these individuals can if possible become able to function in society.

I think that high functioning autistic people should be given all the money and resources and power in the world and then allowed to invent cybernetic intelligence and other automated systems that allow everyone to throw all money on earth into a bonfire and quit their jobs and just find ways to invent more cool shit or have loads of fun every day

meep meep go back to bed grandpa tbh no homo

bump!

autism master race

AUTISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

autism pride.

bump

Wrong.

What I am discovering, is that the more people come to the realization of their autism, is that

esoteric (((autistic immigrants))) will help the progression of mathematics ten fold

Then we can self-sustain mathematics in burgerland #MAGA