Is america still a white nation?

Is america still a white nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

esa.un.org/unpd/wpp/
occamsrazormag.wordpress.com/2015/01/16/genetics-white-americans-are-very-white/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When was America ever white?

maybe 30 years ago

no

But i thought americans said they were a white nation.

America has never been white

Thats like mudslimes saying they nice people. Its a lie

true tbh

ok, thanks for clarifying.

Stop trying to force this shitty meme faggot
You already failed 3 times already

i think you are refering to another person, fellow white man.

t. butthurt amerifat

Its interesting to see the biases other countries have about each other. for instance I tend to think all eurofags get together in enclaves to be pegged by by each others wives while smoking weird smelling cigarettes. It seems you all think that every city in america is full of nogglers. In fact they are congregated around a few very major cities. the "fly over" states, as they are often referred to during elections, are 70-90+% white. Yes, Atlanta, Baltimore, Southern california are all PoCentral. and some rust belt areas like chicago, But even "liberal" bastions like denver, or the rest of Colorado for that matter, are pro "diversity" because they just don't have to deal with it. It is incredibly easy to pat yourself on the back for not being racist when you only have one race in your city. Maybe one day they will find that out, but most of the parts of america that aren't an open cesspit (you all have them in your countries too. except Poland it seems) don't have a very high non-white population.

It's a kike doing kike things. You're only wasting your time trying to reason with it.

it's interesting to see how the word 'white' is defined in Americans minds

Fuck off mooncricket

any good sporting games on tonight?

relax burgerbro

com'on
don't say that dfamilia

👏 America 👏 was 👏 never 👏 white 👏 and 👏 never 👏 will 👏 be 👏

it's happening
we're merging with tumblr

This is your daily reminder that you're full of shit and "muh peaceful First Nations" is a stupid, disproven meme.

das rite

….give………………………me………………..white…………………………dna…………………..now…….

too late for all that, burgerbro

……………….surrender……………………….your……………………genes………………..now…………….

This is Holla Forumss worst meme yet. Say it with me lads

THE LEFT CAN'T MEME

its a good meme, your just butthurt

that looks like a typical american to me

I'll make sure to give you kikes a slow death on DOTR.

you sure are butthurt

post some good american pics

666 get

we arent Holla Forums tbh

So this.. is the power… of Holla Forums

The power to be a degenerate piece of filth, yes!

America is the least cucked country remaining, we voted Trump

yeah, (((Trump)))…

8 YEARS, Holla Forums

not Holla Forums and yes ik he will be 8 yrs, but he wont maga bcz hes just another puppet

willing to bet you post anti-jewish stuff all the time. is this cognitive dissonance or something? btw this isn't a Holla Forums meme

post some classic sharts in the mart

If Ivanka hadn't been spoiled by the Jews, she would be God-tier wife material.

It's called keeping your enemies close.

the funny thing is that there is a chance you actually believe this

sure, whatever helps you sleep

4D chess

you wont be saying that 8 years later tbh

I support this 100%. Don't try to come to the U.S. its a shithole and will never be fixed.

i suggest you do a little more digging on demographic changes, user. lest you might make yourself look stupid if you actually think America will look anything but browner than it is now while EU is impacted much less significantly by shitskin birthrates/immigration. try again
esa.un.org/unpd/wpp/

I said i support this plan of yours to discourage "minorities" into moving to the U.S. Oh yes the EU has plenty of white people. Sooo many white people thats where they should all go for handouts. the U.S. is just like all the minorities so no use for any of them to come here.

Sorry to say but i have to agree. Europe has been Turkish since the late 90s. There are no Europeans anymore.

well considering the greentext was 90% of your post; and it was almost all infactual - yes that is what i decided to call you a moron for

t. imkikey

I dont care what you call me, just keep pushing that the U.S. is just like the shitholes around the world so the subhumans wont try to keep coming here.

Was it your intent to prove my point?

the U.S is the cancer of the world tbh

Ya and cancer spreads so the world should just stay away from the U.S.

or maybe the U.S should stay away from the rest of the world?

Talk shit when you have a stronger military than us, you limp dicked pussy.

t. neocon kike

Your right, Make sure to have any one wanting to invest in to the U.S. pull any and all funding out now. No more foreign investment for us. Let the U.S. not export anything and stop wasting time on other nations.

Fucking bedroom doorknob is stuck again. Tried everything, even kicking it really hard, seems like there's nothing I can do. Gonna have to sleep in the couch here. No fans in the living room, it's hot af. Beautiful…

i fucking hate american nigger so much

kek

standard day in burgerland tbh

almost as white as argentina

meep meep america was never a white nation tbh no homo

This! No whites exists in America. It's just another third world shithole so any refugees or immigrants should move tot he U.S. Just go to Europe where all the whites still live. Avoid the U.S. at all costs, we have no handouts.

not so sure human life even exists there anymore, user

the fuck is wrong with him?

Look it's waiting for you.

Yup, no "human" should even try to move to the U.S. It's a lost cause and should be avoided. It's basically become Argentina 2.0. I keep telling everyone that wants handouts to not go to the U.S. its over for any free rides. Plenty of other white nations now that will give out gibs.

based ameribro defending his homeland's honor

tfw second generation irish

You must be from Kremlin

wat have i done

What constitutes a crime is decided by the winner of a conflict with superior force. The USA has committed no crimes because we are objectively and measurably better than every other country. Deal with it.

you sound really smart, user

I have bigger guns, nuclear weapons, navy, air force, army, and better tactics than you. I can say whatever I want and your only choice is to sit down and take it. What a loser, sad!

sup bro get any good shopping in today?

Oh yeah, i went to buy some pepto bismol, a microwave dinner, some poptarts and a box of hotpockets today. Feels good man.

I'm not even going to lie thats a good idea.

The USA has committed no crimes because we are objectively and measurably better than every other country

yet still got beat by north korea, vietnam, somalia, asscrackistan, to name a few

I'm American and I find this meme hilarious. It speaks more on how disgusting mystery meat is than how non-white America is, to me.

then why did a gang of niggers with worn out soviet weaponry manage to shoot down 2 helicopters kill 19 and wound 73 US Rangers, keeping them pinned down for hours until a bunch of street shitters bailed them out

O say can you shart, in the local Walmart?

What so proudly expelled from anus' last leaking

Whose broad streaks and brown stars through the perilous blight

O'er the aisles we watched shit, gallantly streaming

And mutts nappy hair, negroes everywhere

Give proof that our race is 56% disgrace

O say, does that shiet-spangled bummer yet cut

O'er the land of the shart and the home of the mutt

POT OF HERITAGE ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO MORE ETHNICITIES. I WILL START MY TURN BY PLAYING POT OF HERITAGE WHICH ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO MORE ETHNICITIES. I WILL PLAY THE RACE CARD, POT OF HERITAGE, WHICH ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO NEW ETHNICITIES. THIS RACE CARD ALLOWS ME TO TAKE TWO RACE CARDS FROM MY ANCESTRY AND ADD THEM TO MY GENETICS. THE RACE CARD, POT OF HERITAGE LETS ME DRAW TWO NEW ETHNICITES FROM MY ANCESTRY. POT OF HERITAGE ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO MORE ETHNICITIES.

What the fuck

What the fuck do we do about this meme lads? I hate to say it but Holla Forums actually has something strong to attack us with this time. How do we kill their meme?

Why would it be leftypol

This one is missing

STOP DENYING RED INDIAN'S RIGHTS YOU WHITE DEMON PSEUDOKIKES

nothing wrong with being american

Nothing wrong with being 56% white and declining tbh.

This is the dumbest meme to come out of /int/ since "le irish boogyman". If you're going to insult Americans, then at least put some effort into it.

A study has shown though that while whites are on the decline, it's not because of racemixing. So the "New Face of America" shit is retarded. The majority of whites in America are at least 95 percent white.
occamsrazormag.wordpress.com/2015/01/16/genetics-white-americans-are-very-white/

So yes, white Americans are dying off. But it's not do to mixing, but other factors

That won't stop america from becoming a majority non-white nation in the next few years at most.

Fixed that for you in ps

Checked.

dogturd and dysnomia don't rhyme even though they are much the same thing. why is this?

injuns never smoked pot, retard. Marijuana originates from asia.

No. It's infested with niggers, spics, gooks, dot heads and dune coons.

i think the rest of the thread already established that tbh

I bet whoever is posting these memes are American themselves.

Sheeit.

Yes, you filthy kike.

All the founding fathers were white and they intended this nation to be white.

America is not America if it is not white.

But america is only 56% white now

Hispanics are also esoterically white, NO MORE BROTHERS WAR, America is 86% white!

It never was

But america was 90% white in 1965

I wouldn't waste time with the shills tbh

Is this a KrautChan meme?

looks like it

t. i vist krautchan occassionally

what a bunch of sour krauts

That's unlikely considering 90% of Germans are now named Mohammad.

I think it's just a s/int/skin meme.

sh/int/*

low effort bumping your own shitty forced memes

They think it's a 4kanker meme

top kek'd

hahaha X,D

10/10

This man is from Finland.

It's a soros funded meme you faggots

it's not terrible enough to be a leftists meme, so it's probably just western jewropeans backstabbing burgers like they always do.

t. slav

It's most certainly sh/int/skins from 4/bant/ or Freech. Probably Venusian.

She is white and i am not Jewish

best meme we created in over 2 years

MY SIDES, HALPPP PLSSS

kek