Are Italians white?

Are Italians white?

yes and so are americans

merica is the least white country in the world. Its full of racemixing cucks.

Millions more white ppl than u tbh.

Hello Holla Forums, still failing at meming I see.

That is factually a lie. I live in Europe, and here people are 100% white despite the current sandnigger invasion going on right now. As where, America was founde by refugee who fleed Britain, because the British way of life was too hardcore for them. Snowflakes.
Then they brought in the nigger slaves and started racemixing with the filth. Right there, Americunts lost their white heritage. Not to mention the millions of non-white imigrants, America has recieved through out the years. So no, Americ is not a White country. Deal with it.

kys Amerimutt

t. Ahmed

Reported for D&C shilling, kike.

I live in Europe, you fag. I'm as white as white can be.

We know, Ahmed.

t. kike

dunno user, what do you think?

Celts and normans have been in Italy for quite a while. Add all the barbarians. So the "natives" range from totally afroarab or jew looking to blonde blue eyes and white skin.

The left can't meme.

You kikes can never hide yourselves. The grotesque art gives you away. Kikes always focus on being lazy and ugly with their drawn aesthetics (Rick and Morty, Brickleberry, Steven Universe, ect) and these drawings are no exception. Kikes, like most artists, always project what's inside in their art, and kikes are ugly, lazy, and sinful inside. It shows.

Oh and also the obsession with shit gives you away. Every time.

By all means, keep posting it. You only further my argument with each image you post.

The average Americunt tho

Disgusting kike art.

real picture here

As much as any central american immigrating esoterically into the USA: OF COURSE!

>>>/cow/217834