Dropped

Dropped

Only ones who might get a pass for me being jewish are connolly and weisz

I dunno how you kids can stand living centuries in the past.

Looks like someone's addicted to their ge/isha/s.
>>>/isha/

It doesn't even matter they are "jews" its that they are all "___" and similar and 1/20 of them is actually attractive and talented

I'd fuck like seven of them.

jew hate was perfectly normal up until immediately after world war two, but since I know you knew that, and that you probably know that I know you knew, let's shitpost

Because the past was better.

uh, but being wary of the jews was perfectly normal centuries in the past

2% have the classical Jew look, the rest are clearly white.

I haven't seen the movie this scene is from, but I've looked it up and honestly I don't understand the context of this scene. My understanding was she plays a homeless prostitute.

So some guy paid her to just take a load to the face fully clothed? And she's reacting like that? I'd seriously be like "What am I paying you for?" hookers are getting paid for a fantasy, she should be acting like she likes it.

Idk of you are trolling or not but they all have the classic jewish look, they actually are all jewish and it shows in their rat faces

all those rhinoplasty procedures…

Her husband Paul bettany the actor, directed it….so yea………… fucking weird

If I paid a girl to let me cum on her face, I'd want her to look miserable.

~le current century

Do you think Bowie came in her face during the making of Labyrinth?

You'd have to be a saint not to at least try.

Never picked up in the first place because I know a Jew when I see one.

Yes. It's a British mongrel.

Hey Holla Forums, why are there so many Jews in Hollywood that are in high positions of class and power when they only make up 2.6% of the American population?

They work hard, have inherent enriching effect on any culture and respect good education.

You misognyist shitlords really are triggered by women aren't you. Do you realize the irony or are you all actually autistic? Complaining about women 24/7 you are liberally triggered out your arseholes

Times have changed but the Jews have not. Ever since they lost their homeland they have been utter cunts. Send them all back to Israel and maybe they can become normal again.

I know names of like four of them

It's like you hate your unborn children or something

Weimerica

Why do goyim look so inhuman?

Hair dye.

I remember reading that jew is passed down on the womens side so I know what race/religion I'm marrying into.

Why do Jewish women age like gold? Selma Blair is 44, Connelly is 46.

White women BTFO.

Genetically Jews are superior to Whites, they have higher IQs on average and in spite of being an insignificant minority the amount of prominent people they have produced is proportionally large. Hitler was so wrong it was laughable, the master race was the one exterminated, not the one doing the exterminating.

Tell that to Holla Forums

They already know how great Jews are. They elected one.

Hello mr. American

Two of those girls had me fooled, can't believe aquamarie is a Jew.

On a unrelated note somebody is going to get punished for doing the "Ass to Ass" scene with Jennifer Connelly. I read/watched that Jewish girls pretend to be Goys to get into acting, it was definitely the girl from the mummy who said that.

But user, kikes are literally behind most of the evils of this world.

No they are not but they do some of the most evil things in the world. There is a difference

Ok, you got me there. But still, they're evil sons of bitches that need to be eradicated.

Jews use words as their weapons. Be very specific and always back them into corners Brother.

Someone is going to get punished for doing the ass to ass scene?

Literally what the movie was directed by aronofsky a jew and was released 16 years ago

Almost none of them are good looking lmao

Neither look that good mate. Connolly is doable but shes meh now

Literally what is saying, you retards.

this tbh

reported for Jewry!