Why is he such an edgelord?

Why is he such an edgelord?

he lives on the edge

Really though, it's because he doesn't do taxes.

Oh look its this thread again.
Check my dubs.

Reported for template thread.

Is the Punisher more Anarchistic, Libertarian, or just flat out gun nut who knows someone SHOULD kill Murderers and Rapists if you ever want society to improve.

Does anyone have the "Frank" edit?

Before the deaths of his family, he strikes me as an average conservative American man. After… who knows.

I don't have it, but it's the "It's a Frank, Frank. A Frank that shoots Franks" one right?

Punisher has no politics. He doesn't mind big or small government so long as the wicked are punished accordingly. There've been comics where he's fought corrupt government officials, but also comics where he's supported large governments trying to apprehend criminals. He doesn't give a fuck, he just wants to kill bad guys dead.

Doesn't he use a digital mask like the Laughing Man from Stand Alone Complex?

So will the Punisher Netflix series be good? I want to see him gut some cartel members.

All they have to do is remake Daredevil season 1 with more Dakka. It'd be difficult for them to fuck it up. The only worry I have is that they'll stick with the "angry" version of Castle that they introduced in DD season 2, instead of forming him into the cold-blooded sociopath we all know and love,

Agreed. What do you think of the Thomas Jane Punisher and Punisher Warzone were those good versions of the Punisher.

Beyonder, do your kucking job!

The standard superhero holds onto their belief they shouldn't kill anyone, criminal or villain, no matter how bad they are. The Punisher is the "what if the hero crossed that line" so he's ruthless where other heroes would be merciful.

Never seen Warzone, it was described as being ultra gory, which isn't something I'm a fan of. However, Thomas Jayne's Punisher was actually a fantastic portrayal. What was basically my only issue with the entire movie was them rewriting the origin story to make a massive shootout happen, yet at the same time it was a nice spin to clarify that everyone Frank had ever loved was dead. The big problem was rewriting him to be a super special agent (He was undercover FBI or something). The best Frank Castle is a normal guy who just had something "Wake up" in him.

3 seconds of google

what kind of shit is that

somebody had to get rid of stilt-man

Thanks dubs, didn't know Punisher and Ghostbusters lived in the same universe.

That makes me wonder, are there any guns irl that shoot knives/swords?

Well dubs I know the Soviets had a knife you can fire at someone. It was springloaded I think. Don't know if it worked or not.

Well, Russian made underwater gun called APS that can fire mini harpoons. It's the closest I can think of.

Because nearly all the movies were better.

Behold. The best.

because logically, it was either edge, or he starts making Timothy McVeigh look like an amatuer.

Thomas Jane was the best movie and best Punisher.

The others….dont make any sense or are time capsules

merciful aka ineffective