POLLS PARTY

The polls have hit a new mark and keep rising! Newest Electoral map with new poll data…

townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/09/14/ohio-poll-n2217986

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/7544592.html
archive.is/xKODN
270towin.com/2016-polls-clinton-trump/
infoplease.com/us/census/data/new-jersey/demographic.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/40-sq-ft-new-york-apartment-could-be-yours-450-month
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/updates/#plus
politico.com/2016-election/swing-states
270towin.com/maps/OL2e4
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/trump-regaining-north-carolina-lead-hillary-unexpectedly-postpones-local-fundraiser-
archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/2012-certificates/
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/20/upshot/the-error-the-polling-world-rarely-talks-about.html?_r=0
scribd.com/document/324776022/Monmouth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember that we’re always losing until we’re not.

Seeing Maine split, it warms my heart. Been dropping anti-Hillary stories on coworkers for months now, nobody who pays attention to the news is hearing anything until they search up what I say. The msm coverage is as bad as I feared.

lt will be interesting to see how the popular vote in a state like CA pans out. Everyone l talk to here is fucking sick of spics and niggers.

Thank you, Arab terrorists! You are making our job much easier.

Remember this is only for now, not future changes… Be ready for better news

8ch.net/pol/res/7544592.html

MINNESOTA IS NOW IN PLAY

Creating skepticism of mainstream media is honestly one of the best redpills you can give. That first step will eventually carry them here if they aren't totally brainwashed beyond repair. That is why they attacked gamergate so bad. Not because they care about vidya or because gg was anti-feminist, but because they lifted the veil on the media and exposed them as liars to millions of young people.

I'd feel better if it was closer. I don't trust North Carolina.

But honestly, this lead is too precarious. We need to secure Pennsylvania. How we do it?

Update the map as necessary to keep with the polls.

Hes got the right idea.

Oooo make a map to update it

270towin . com

Fox Jews has been reporting Georgia as a swing state? Wtf?

Wow, i'm shocked that the places on the east with a nigger problem is turning red. I guess niggers like "real" niggas.

completely skipping over
No shekels for you

No, the polls are still rigged, but you can only rig them so much.

Rectum corrected

Reported for not even trying after your brothers and alts have been outed.

Can you post the source of that map?

I can't find it on 270towin.com.

The polls are still rigged against him, Shlomo. That means his lead is even greater than what is shown here.

He probably made it himself, dipshit.

I made it based on information from polls. Look up states and their polls atm and you can recreate it… There is no link.

Union endorsement would help

Polls are always rigged, but there's only so much you can get away with.

If 43 states turn completely red and 7 blues but Hillary wins, expect a civil war. They don't want to push it too far to get caught, but just enough to affect with how far they can get away with.

Trump leads in New Mexico 43 to 38
archive.is/xKODN

Just you wait

I don't believe it tbqh
There's no Republicans in NM

You don't understand what's going on here.

The DNC has realized that a huge part of Trump's popularity is the very fact that he's the underdog.

So that's being corrected, and the polls will go almost entirely in Trump's favor within the next fortnight, and stay there until election day. This is to give Hillary the "underdog" card, and to lull Trump supporters into a false sense of security so they don't feel the need to actually go out and vote.

It went red for Bush in 2004, Anonymoose, and now they want a wall.

The updated map doesn't stop our efforts, it simply dangles the carrot and makes us work harder. It shows what we do is showing.

They already tried to play that card a couple months ago. It didn't work.

point: it's utterly impossible for Hillary to have a genuine underdog feel because she has willingly framed herself as the establishment. Also hard to be an underdog when you have a media complex obviously shilling for you. Finally, we all saw Comey's recommendation - everybody who wasn't crazy blue had already figured out she rigged it.

That would be amusing. The problem is, they would need to attack Hillary or show she is under attack from places like wall street. Wall street can never be the underdog. I do see them trying to lull Trump supporters into a false sense of security. Thankfully, Trump has made voting (for him) seem like a historical once in a lifetime event that you'll want to be part of.

Why is Trump doing so well in Nevada and Colorado? I always thought those states were too full of Mexicans to go red again. I guess the local whites are looking for someone to slam the door shut on Mexico.

Way back during the pioneer era, we sent all the cooky branches of protestantism out west, and they settled much of Utah/Nevada/Colorado/Wyoming/Idaho. They only vote ion mass waves when they're pissed off or believe that jesus loves their candidate

There's a not-insignificant portion of those states that are in the military or working in the defense industry. I think Colorado has also been recalling a few local politicians recently [like a mayor or governor, something along those lines] and I think it was about gun rights.

So it's still pretty "purple" out there.

Holy
Fuck
I just realized what leftists are going to do.
When trump gets elected, they'll just say that he always was gonna win in the first place because of his white privelege. Then they're gonna try to delete everything that said before the election that Hillary was gonna win.

Nevada going blue for Obama was an anomaly. That's still a red as fuck state.

You can't make that argument when the opponent is also white. "Male privilege" has a better shot.

Most of the Hispanics in NM are old-caste, mostly leftovers from the Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo. The state outside of ABQ is an impoverished shithole, Trump's message on the economy resonates with people here.

Guys. Had a weird dream last night and not sure what it meant. I was fucking the younger 80s/90s Hillary on a really nice sofa. She mounted me. Bill was outside looking thru a window jerking off smiling.
I kept pleading "STOP". Finally she got off and sauntered into another room. Dripping my seed.
Could have sworn their was a smiling kermit the frog plushie propped on the sofa.
Too fucking weird.
Protect me Kek
Praise KEK

Would be the fucking dream. Imagine the look of the faces on CNN as they have to report on the state filling up like this.

It was a dream/nightmare/chaos haze.

I know a guy like you, lies exactly like you and sucks at it like you. The ultimate 'big fish' dude.

Out of all the things that have never happened, this hasn't happened the most.

How the fuck can one lie about a dream.
Why would I lie about some fucked up shit like that?
I feel dirty as hell.

I dreamed that I fucked your mom and read your post then killed myself from the cringe. That's how you can lie about a dream. Just stop, dude.

Guys I had a dream last night too.

Trump was president.

You sound like a Halfchan cucker. Fuck you man.

There's no way that doesn't blow up in their face. In order for Trump to get elected, people have to elect him. I don't think blacks are going to like being told they voted for Trump because he was white, and women aren't going to like being told they voted for Trump because he was male. They voted for Trump because Hillary is a dumpsterbaby – something that should've been prevented long before it happened, that no one wants except those misguided few who derive self-worth from wanting it, and for which a quick and quiet death would be a grim kindness to everyone.

IT KEEPS RISING

It's funny because this whole 'listen and believe' thing is wholly the province of gullible 4chan cucks. I suggest you take your ebin post over there where you'll get plenty of replies. Stop lying on the internet. I'm sure you can contribute to threads without resorting to lies.

Fixed ur pic

THE FIRE RISES

Scandals should be first, Treason second, and health last.

No. His popularity has not thing to do with being an underdog.

Outsider? Yes. Underdog? No.

She should just be face down on the pavement, dead.

And also have her shitting her pants with a ape stabbing her with adrenaline.

FUCK YEAH!!!

Can't wait to purge Boulder.

Here's my conservative projection of the final results.

Basically Trump wins all states that are "in play" according to 270towin

With the Terrorist attacks, the blowout we'll see from the debates and independents who never vote or answer polls coming out of the woodwork to vote Trump. I don't see it going any worse than this.

We really shouldn’t be taking that as gospel. If there’s one thing the bitch and media know how to do, it’s spin answers out of context.

I can feel the cuckery of Boulder through the mountains. Fuck that place. Last time I was there I was offered a free Quran.

Why does every projection have Trump losing CA when he's up +6 and winning Michigan, even though it's deadlocked at 44%?

Did you take it and burn it in front of him?

I think CA just offered illegals the vote IIRC.

That will probably never happen, unfortunately. Unions are too tied into the democratic party. But we could sway a lot of union guys to break the party line, I think.

My dad is in a union and gets mail all the time telling him who to vote for. This time it seems they are really focusing on TPP. We would really need to hammer home the fact that Trump has always been opposed to TPP while Hillary only reversed her position after finding that it was unpopular. It is safe to say that she is probably lying and actually will support TPP, so that seems to be the best angle to approach union workers.

I don't take it as gospel, but it's 75% likely.

It's more likely that Hillary will win with 51% because of rigging.

You just wait till Hillbeast rapes you in your dream asshole. It sucks!

I don't see them being an issue. Every single time they try anything they just inadvertently cause more and more people to seek the red pill.

because CA is pozzed as fuck.

I'm just giving any deep blue (according to 270towin) to her. This is a conservative map.

Yep, there will be massive fraud in CA.

I personally don't see a way how Trump wins Colorado and loses Pennsylvania.

Trump's campaign is practically custom-built for PA, and it has been shown in several articles and focused polls that many Democrats are giving up their party or temporarily crossing over to Trump. Registration-wise, the Dems have lost a lot of ground to the GOP in the past year. Even Allegheny county, which contains Pittsburgh, has turned from a hard blue county to a light blue county as the suburbs become more and more red.

That leaves us with Philly, which will have to be carefully monitored. The enthusiasm among black voters seems to be low for Clinton because she held a few sparsely attended rallies in the city, so if it's an honest vote, I doubt that Philly can make up for the rest of the state going hard for Trump.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is severe election fraud in Philly though, but as long as the campaign is monitoring it and is willing to call it out, there's little to be worried about. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump can win the state even over the rigging in Philly, what with the data that has been shown and with the enthusiasm I've seen for Trump in the state.

I mean if you want to pour a tall one and dream big then do it, but I think it's more realistic to focus your attention on colorado and minnesota.

CA is pozzed, but I am not sure illegals can overcome the 6% Trump lead in the polls.

You still have to register to vote, which most illegals will not do. They probably think registering to vote will get them deported. Same reason they don't participate in the census.

Have the people behind this poll explained why they have Trump doing so much better than everyone else? Are they confident that they are right and the others are wrong.

It would be nice if Trump spent more time talking about economics. He could really hammer Hillary over TPP, TTIP, NAFTA, etc. Maybe the GOP cuckservatives are making him tone it down.

I'm waiting for the right time.

Islamic Center of Boulder
1530 Culver St Boulder CO 80303 303-444-6345

I thought that new Hampshire was already clearly for Trump.
Also Michigan is close as well as PA. I'm also surprised Virginia is still blue

These fucking PA predictions. You know what, this state government is in for a rude as all shit awakening when we show them Trump is picked. All the pompous niggers in Philly will be assmad and the motherfucking faggot Wolf governor will cry his faggot bitch eyes out when we pick muad'dib's father to be the President of the United States.

You have a point. I guess we won't really know until the voting actually happens.

Remember how hard Trump stumped the competition in the PA primary? Ever since then I was convinced he would win PA, and if he does then Hillary is doomed

Any hope of California going red? There is nothing really happening in my city politics-wise. No signs or stickers or demonstrations for either side. People I spoke to seem to take the middle ground of "both are horrible worst election ever can't wait for it to be over". Could voter apathy turn CA red?

Make a better map to best demonstrate overall consensus…

270towin . com

Subtract Wisconsin for Trump because the cucks here are still mad at him for winning the nomination from Cruz.

Daily Reminder That Virginia Is A Red State

In CA, you simply need a driver's license to vote.

In CA, you don't need to be a citizen to get a driver's license.

Latest polls show them within 5 points. I expect a nationwide boost of at least 5 in from the bombings and debates.

In theory it says "Non-citizen" on the illegal licenses, but it's still a felony to give them licenses so clearly the don't care about legal.

As you can see, I'm more than generous to Hillary. In the end, I think Trump will get CA, but I gave it to her anyway.

It's past the area of uncertainty so they seem pretty certain

That's going to backfire hard.

A lot of Hillary voters are thoughtlessly just voting for the status quo. If Trump is perceived to be winning, suddenly it won't be a taboo in their minds to vote for him, it will be the social norm.

Cucks always follow the social norm. Our job will be to demoralise Hillbots further;

The aim is to make the real libtard lost causes who will never vote Trump go "fuck this election I'm not voting for EITHER candidate", and to mock and social-pressure the cucks into line to vote for the Alpha Don. It's easy when you know the mind of your enemy is that of a child.

Isn't it a dead heat in Maine? Paul LePaige promised that Maine will go red this year.

Good positioning, but New Jersey? It seems unlikely there would be a red change…

I'm trying to be generous to Hillary. Michigan is a dead heat, too.

I gave Trump NJ because of Christie and these attacks.

Trump is leading in the 2nd district, which is worth one electoral vote.

It's unlikely unless it's a total blowout. The chances of California going red are among the lowest in the US.

Ahh, maybe… At least you are being nice.

Still, close race in any of the maps

I can dream

2016 COLORADO

Emerson 9/9 - 9/13 38 42 13 3 Trump +4

Washington Post/SM 8/9 - 9/1 37 37 16 6 Tie

Colorado will go red.

The Electoral votes of Fivethirtyeight is a good detail, but their information is a bit slow to update and usually a few days off from polls. Hence why Colorado has yet to move.

Still, at least it shows the close race.

They are passing trough the 5 stages of grief, maybe it can happen. Or they'll just become a joke nation-wide or looked with a bad stigma, as expected.

It will be funny when people look back at this strategy to get votes from illegals.

Is that horsey comic real?

Get ahold of yourself, user.

….and? They'll be BTFO by then

They've been trying to dissect the whole pepe/alt right thing so I thought I just missed it. They put all those nazi pepes on maddow's show so it's hard to know what's real and what's not anymore.

It's exciting, assuming the polls otherwise stay the same (and there isn't voter fraud) all we need is CO to win.

And that's even before Trump crushes Hillary at the debates.

Things are looking good.

whats more alarming is.

They may just show donald winning a pinch.
Then rig the booths and say "wel, guess the polls were not as acurate as we thought."

and let her get away with stealing the election by fraud.

Yep, beware of this.

Just be careful, we gotta keep going, not stop before the finish

how do you live with yourself when you can lie this obviously.

Fuck, you need friends

The conservatives in Wisconsin still think its 2011 in how to beat the left. People in state are very nice and hate attitudes that people like Trump have. The left here automatically went for Hillary after Bernie conceded with his signs being replaced by Hillary's the next day.

If you want to see maximum Trump butthurt, check out (((Tom Toles))) comics

I agree, even if there is fraud, we have to do more than squeak by a win. By winning by a landslide we send a message to the rest of the GOP…

UNITE BEHIND US OR DIE

Feels bad man, I've honestly never met a single Hillary supporter in my home state. Probably because I don't live in niggerdelphia.

I live very close to Detoilet and I have seen exactly one Hillary yard sign and one Hillary bumper sticker. The literal Jew lesbian next door supports Hillary, but can't be bothered to show it and she didn't vote in the primary, probably won't vote in the general.

Meanwhile, 4 houses on my block besides myself have wallpapered their yards in Trump gear.

I gave Hillary Michigan in my poll because lol niggers and unions, but in my heart of hearts, I see Trump winning Michigan.

Leaf from the other side of the Detoilet River here.

Trump is winning Michigan, there is no doubt about it, the UAW workers I know are 100% behind Trump and from what I'm told manufacturing workers are all behind the man.>>7546587

where the fuck did that greentext come from?

I live in the Deep South. The college town I study in is naturally the one blue county in the entire northern half of the state. All I see are Trump banners and rhetoric occasional Bernie sticker. Nothing from Hillary. I head back to my rural hometown and wind up seeing a car plastered with Hillary and Dump Trump stickers. Honestly I'm surprised the owner hasn't been lynched yet.

NJ is too non-White and too many jews. It's just like California and Virginia.

Made a few adjustments.
New Mexico is showing Trump 5 points ahead.
Vermont is being considered an easy win for Trump because of butthurt Bernouts.
New Hampshire hasn't had any recent polls but I'm from their and want to be optimistic.

NJ is going red, Trump was only 4 points behind in the Emerson poll and this was BEFORE the deplorables and health episode.

Vermont is the state in which he has the smallest chance. Out of all of them.

Let's be honest, we're being delusional if we think there are republicans in VT. NJ is a modicum of possible, but just that.

Reminder that Johnson has managed to get on the ballot in all 50 states. We have to start taking him into account, lest they steal the election from us a la 2000.

270towin.com/2016-polls-clinton-trump/

I'm positive NJ will go red this year, especially after the NY and NJ bombings today and yesterday.

No one actually votes 3rd party on election day, the always over perform in the polls. It will be a a miracle if one of them breaks 2%

Alright, 2% was probably low, but they only act as spoilers. They aren't legitimate threats.

Large portions of the population in NJ agree with the bombings. Listen to the people who actually live here – it's not happening.

If you want NJ to go "red", start killing people who aren't White.

I hope that by pandering to the left, Johnson takes away Hillary's voters instead of Trumps. If Johnson wasn't a liberal faggot and was actually a constitutionalist he would probably detract votes from Trump.

you picked wrong

Johnson is a way for scared cuckservatives who either won't support trump or don't want to admit that they're republicans for clinton to have a socially acceptable candidate for president. As the cucks radio/blog hosts start realizing they're out of a job if they don't shill for trump, they'll start working on them.

Trump's winning right now with them in the polls. GJ's not on the stage and is running in the anti-trump lane - the lane Clinton's occupying. Also keep in mind Stein, who has berniefag support, also running in the anti-trump lane. So there's three candidates running against trump.

He can win with ~46% of the vote if the two minors pull at an average of 2% each, which they will/are.

Johnstein and Steinberg are not of Nader or Perot's caliber. Plus, there are two. Logically speaking, wouldn't they split that 2.74% of the vote and take 1.37%?
Either way, Stein is only going to steal a few votes from women who want a less-crooked version of Hillary and Johnson is pretty much in it for the DUDE WEED LMAO vote.

Agree with what? Agree that them getting killed is right? While that would be true, I doubt there are 'this' many suicidal morons in NJ.

which is critical. College kids and Gentrifying SWPLs already hate Clinton for screwing Bernie. Here comes Johnson offering them dude weed. All Trump has to do is just not be scary for two months.

New Jersey has multiple cities that are under defacto Muslim occupation. If you don't actually live here, please don't talk like you know what's going on.

The state is majority non-White. They aren't loyal to the United States or anything it believes in. They collect their money, they colonize a town, they vote Democrat.

Again, if you don't live here, don't talk like you've got it figured out.

We need to remember that Trump was decimating everyone else in the primaries. His appeal is that he's a winner, not that he's some kind of underdog.

Jesus Christ, what the fuck?

I'd venture to say they hurt Hillary much more than Trump.
Trump voters, generally speaking, do not give a shit about DUDE WEED LMAO nor do they give a shit about another woman running who - let's face it - nobody knows a fucking thing about.

That's what I'm saying. Even with scared cuckservatives voting GJ, Clinton never wrapped up the college vote, nor has her media apparatus.

Yeah that's been proven. You can prove it yourself on RCP. Take a look at the spread between the 'Clinton v Trump' average polls and compare that to the 4 way race polls and you'll see that the 4 way race polls are always more favorable for Trump. That's why they are trying to sink Johnson, despite the fact he's a huge retard. He's pulling more bernouts than 'vote your conscience' cuckservatives so it only hurts hillary.

Do you have statistics to prove that fact?

Hell, Jersey is whiter than most of the other states, coming in at 72.6% white.

Maybe that faggot just lives in Hoboken or some niggerhole.

infoplease.com/us/census/data/new-jersey/demographic.html

Literally what.

Enthusiasm for Hillary is almost non-existent but don't underestimate liberal hatred for Trump. They may turn out just to stop him.

The idea of Bernouts backing Trump is just a meme. Even if they just stay at home they won't be missed, the Dem majority in VT is just too big.

There is no way in hell NJ is 72.6% White. Absolutely NO way. Must be counting Jews and Arabs as White to get to that number.

Also, Hoboken is one of the wealthier areas in NJ as it is one of the trendy bedroom communities for NYC.

Um, what?

I have never had any desire to learn about Jersey, but I'll take your word for it. Is it Trenton that's the shithole? Idk.

Could be, but those are the numbers that are published. If I lived in Ecorse, Michigan, I'd think all of Michigan was niggers and coalburners.

It refers to towns in NJ close to NYC where people live because it is less expensive than Manhattan.

Just Trenton? Try practically every major and minor city in the state.

I’d’ve thought it meant things like this.
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/40-sq-ft-new-york-apartment-could-be-yours-450-month

40 Sq. Ft. New York Apartment For $450 Per Month

Ah okay, I was thinking some community of swinger orgy lovers or something hedonistic like that.

Coloradan here. A lot of leftists here especially in college. I really hope Trump wins here, and I'm even doing some of that stupid phone calling, so don't lynch me for not doing anything.

Wouldn't the guidos vote Trump, though? I'd assume the greasy fake Italians go for the money and would vote Trump because "that bitch is like mafia, yo!"

What fucking guidos? Stop watching MTV shows full of New York Puerto Ricans to get your information from.

Italians are mega redpilled. New York went Trump in the primary and I think Long Island was something in the range of 75-80% Trump.

I don't watch that shit, but if you were alive from 2008-2012, you couldn't help but absorb some of it.

I should add that I do like some things about Jersey. I used to like your music.
I was in love with a band called Lifetime and to a lesser extent, Saves the Day.

I honestly think Michigan will go Trump.

Outside of a few tourist trap ratholes, the Jersey Shore has some of the wealthiest municipalities in the state – and in the case of towns like Monmouth Beach, in the country.

It feels like I'm fucking throwing my vote away. Still, I guess since Trump is making gains with the nogs, maybe there's a slight chance that real Illinoisans won't get drowned out by Chimpcongo this year.

This is how I do it to the people I know in the US.

Here's the best thing I know about New Jersey.

We're meming it.

Minnesota has a significantly higher chance of going red than Commiefornia. The Dem/Rep split in MN is about an 8 point swing, California is like 23 points.

Man, I hate false info. Please update or leave.

Spics and niggers make up the majority in California.

Non-burger here, wtf are split states? It just makes your whole election rules seem like more of a clusterfuck.
Captcha: kekwxp.

Honestly, they’re how the electoral college should operate universally. Instead of winner take all in states, every state should have proportional electoral votes. That makes nearly every state a battleground, as we have almost a 50/50 split in each.

Maine and Nebraska are states that aren't entirely winner-take-all. Gives areas ability to vote two ways, though they usually dont.

What we ought to do is break major metropolitan areas off into independent city-states to decouple their electoral votes from the states they reside in.

Its funny that you use that line, because I remember the talking shitheads using those exact words in March and April when they were discussing the Republican primaries.

That… could work actually.

It would most certainly help even out the disparity in places like NY where most of upstate votes red and NYC votes Blue. Always blue due to the city being slightly larger then the rest. It would give a more balanced method.

Correct. NY has a population of a little under 20 million and 8+ million lives in NYC. So even if NYC would still hold onto a chunk of NY's 29 votes, it wouldn't be an automatic 29 to the Democrats. Illinois, Washington, Pennsylvania, Oregon are states this could also be highly effective in, to say nothing of California and Colorado.

It would basically come down to how large a city would have to be to be granted city-state status.

3 Million officially+ could be the limit to start with.

Right now the electoral college helps Republicans.

When Texas, Georgia and a couple other states flip blue due to changing demographics that'll no longer be the case.

This would be a sure fire victory for Trump. The only vote he hasn't won over yet is the go along to get along cuck sycophant. Call Trump the big man on campus and I honestly see weaker fish choosing to swim with the rest of the school.

THE polls are rigged

which makes it even more impressive that trumps winning

There's a chance Trump could win New Mexico because of Johnson

Better yet, fuck the electoral college entirely and just go with a popular vote. Now the libshits in texas can feel like democracy isn't a farce while the republicans in the PNW can also feel like their vote matters.

Yeah and fuck the vote of all rural voters and any voter that isn't from the biggest cities?

The electoral college is great.

They can probably only cook the polls about 5-10 points. So Trump could be up 15+

How does that fuck rural voters?
Lets use the example of the state of user. user has cities and rural farmers, but because there's more shitfucking city dwellers in the state of user, all of its electoral votes go to whomever the city dwellers vote for, making the weight of the rural voters also count for the influence of the city.
With the electoral college gone, the city voters votes go to Niggerfaggot (D) and the rural voters votes go to Cucksforisrael (R). Because the voting blocks are destroyed, every ones vote counts.
Are you a shill or just stupid?

rural communities, by their very nature, have fewer people which means they always lose out in a popular vote scenario. The electoral college exists because rural communities are responsible for much of the food production and other industry that can't happen within the city limits, those residents have a significant stake in and worth in the government and you don't want them striking or threatening secession to get what they want.

Smoke. Less. Crack. Jew.
If there are fewer rural voters than city voters, then they always get outvoted at the state level. The winner-take-all system of the electoral college means that more electoral college votes go to the winner than if they were split. The total number of electoral college votes is determined by the population of the state.
By doing away with the electoral college you ensure that a proportional representation is given to each nominee, instead of winner take all for the state.

Hey, free asswipe. Why not take it?

Your ass will get swine flu

mfw El Rato won the cheese state

as much as I would love my state going red, it ain't fukin happening, we have too many gutter cities and jewish suburban neighborhoods

Plus the recent terrorist attack

Daily reminder that Virginia is a red state

Have you met liberals?

Michifag here.
When driving around, I several Trump stickers and signs and scant Hillary, even in the Detroit area. I even drove past some road side event for Trump. I think he has a real chance here.

Then it seems I need to post a better map in a few days as polls stabilize. Which part of the peninsulas?

Kaine was picked so voters would vote for him in a red state, its still damn close, but until more solid evidence, blue seems safe. We dont want optimistic, we want realistic right now.

True on the state level. But electoral votes=senators+house members, and while house members are proportional to population, senators are even for every state, so there is are more electors per population in smaller states, which tend to be rural.

Georgia has a ton of spics now.

Were you not paying attention in the primary? We went heavily Trump. Also East Tennessee isn't that bad demographic wise, West is, Memphis in particular is fucking awful.

I rarely leave the southeast of the LP.

The portion thats mostly Republican… The rest we don't know yet. Again, we will see polls. A few other michigan people came through and reported similar stuff, so its not unexpected the change.

I goofed there. My fault.

In parts. It's pretty half and half where I live. The thing here is that none of the dems are remotely excited for Hillary unlike the many of the repubs voting for Trump.

NOVA needs to be nuked.

Most of the democrats in the country are not excited with her. She is lackluster and constantly on the defense. With the scandals constantly eating at her, with Sanders, Emails, And whatever other dirty stuff she has is depressing for them to see their gold star in the distance is just a tin foil one up close.

Their saving grace is that "it's not Trump". As long as trump can sell himself as a strong person, with clear and concise goals to help the country and not other pockets of foundations, he will sway a lot of voters. More scandals will come out and she will constantly look bad.

The ONLY saving grace for her, and quite possibly the single most valuable thing, is the debates. Whoever wins the first one wins the elections.

Please read this:

Doesn't change the fact that every single being in NOVA needs to be forcibly atomized from the physical realm.

The sad thing for her is that one of the reasons people will vote for trump is because he is not Hillary. Pretty much ruins that hope for her.

Its not just Kaine or Virginia wouldn't have voted Obama both times. As much as it hurts it seems to be a blue state when it comes to presidential races now.

Yep. She can't get shit done on that platform.

Didnt say you were wrong, just clarifying why you were right.

Thats sad… Im sorry.

Could be worse. Im in Florida…. I get all of the crap about it.

Didnt say you were wrong, just clarifying why you were right.

I'm from Tennesse but lived there for a couple years, so still hate it. Also the history with Lee being from Virginia makes it suck even more.

Doubtful. CA actually has a ton of right leaning people, they just all tend to be congregated in specific areas. So those districts vote right by an absurdly large marigin (Basically the districts that are primarily white), everywhere else goes far left. It is an odd state, despite such a huge amount of right leaning people, left unanimously wins the state by a large marigin.

i see some electoral college fraud coming

Rides not over. Its only starting with this.

As more sways, the college will get bigger. Do not worry.

i only hope. that margin right now could completely sway from one state changing

Of course California has a "ton" of right leaning people. It is one of the most populous states in the Union.

It doesn't matter where they are concentrated, though, because they are still massively outnumbered in a MAJORITY NON-WHITE state. Where they're located doesn't matter for anything but local elections.

As far as I can tell, a lot of people in Miami like trump Far more then Clinton. The fact that its the left leaning part of the state gives me happiness that they are pushing right.

Yep. This map is for today. Thats it. Will make a new thread on a semi-regular basis based on polls. It will give us guidelines and a strategic position understanding.

The whole Denver area should just be nuked after we evacuate all of the people on the right to Colorado Springs.

Made a smug chief for the occasion

Where in NH?
I go to college in the upper valley

move out here to California, then you can complain

Trump is going to take PA
you faggots living elsewhere couldn't understand what's happening, but we haven't had a budget in over a year
our legislature is going insane and throwing taxes at everything, the people are revolting
There's literal mountains with billions of dollars in known coal deposits that are covered with heroin addicted trailer parks because of all the moratoriums against digging coal

if you lived here, it would be painfully obvious

I have no faith Hawaii will go red.

Look at the last two columns. Leader vs "Adjusted Leader". It shows them rigging the poll results for Clinton.

this was 2012's result. if there was ever proof that "there are 2 americas: the city and rural america" this shit is it.

god i fucking hope so so bad. fuck these fucking ugly, eagles jersey-cumragging, penny-licking FAGGOTS and fuck Wolf, i hope his migrants chimp the fuck out and gangrape him when Trump takes the lead the night of Nov 8.

Well, looks like Pennsylvania is in the running now for us. By mid october (or sooner), it will be more obvious.

Good info you brought up

Pick one.

also, just to clarify, PA went blue in that election. all 20 electoral college votes went to Obama.

philadelphia will not let them go red

Has anyone actually crunched the numbers to find out if proportional electoral votes would help or hurt a particular party?

Would it actually break Democrat strangleholds or would it not matter that much?

why does it matter? the jews aren't going to let the system change

Half of Tennessee is fucking based, It's a state where Rick Tyler has a shot of making COngress

Polls are Skewed and if Trump is winning Skewed polls then you best beleive this is a fucking shoah

It's Niggers, Jews and people who sold out their souls

Johnson is only taking away votes from DUDE WEED LMAO voters and the most cucked of Cuckservitives, neither of whom were going to vote Trump anyways

I think that's the way it will go.

There's a certain point where no amount of rigging will change the ultimate result without making it obvious to even the most conditioned normie. We've just reached it is all.

REMEMBER FOLKS!

BREXIT POLLS WERE RIGGED, AND WE STILL WON!

hasn't stopped them before.

What's up with Fox Jews reporting Georgia as a Swing State?

IL HERE, FAM, I FEEL YOU.

This state is fucking awesome and it's so sad to see it fall ;_;

What are we going to do about the 157 faithless electors who can just cast electoral votes for Clinton against the will of the people? Its happened before and they wont hesitate to do it again. The best thing to do now is to compile dox on them and where their children go to school and spread it as far and wide as possible.

CD2 has been Trump territory for a long time. LePage is now saying Trump can take the statewide vote too.

California needs to be cut in fucking half that's just ridiculous…

Updating due to recent events.

All right, come on. I want Trump to win as much as anyone else here, but can we at least try to be realistic?

Curiosity.

Have you seen the recent polls user?

It's going to be a landslide.

I'm still waiting for the next "tweak" they make to prop up Hillary yet again. They may have actually run out of things they can do without being even more blatantly obvious than they already are.

We need the electoral college. Otherwise, Chicago would cast a billion votes. The fraud just has too much consequence.

The improved system would parallel what Maine and Nebraska do. Two electoral votes for statewide winner, and one electoral vote for each district. Democrats would never agree to it though.

While I think that is being far too optimistic, I agree with you in looking forward to the tweaks. It will make the result that is Trump winning even more painful for the left, as they will have thought that they were ahead this whole time.

Except we’ve proven that isn’t happening.

No, go fuck yourself, you goddamn commie.

REMEMBER, FOLKS!

THE BREXIT VOTE USED PAPER BALLOTS, SO THEY COULDN’T RIG IT.

WE DON’T.

I'd love to see one of the PNW states go Red.

It’s not. He’ll win under 300 EVs.

In worst case scenario, that's our new homeland after the civil war.

805 here, I know your pain user.
Are you in NorCal? I was looking to move up there at some point.

Maybe from the current day polls alone.

But I think there are some factors in play. I expect a minimum of +5 nationally.

He should win with well over 300 as seen here

Wikileaks has yet to release their kill shot, so it could be Trump runs unopposed.

After Orlando Trump went from comfortable holding it to a grasp stronger than quiet a few Hard Red States

Only in spirit, not in legality. They’ll put Biden up if the bitch goes down before election day. Even if she goes down on the DAY BEFORE, they’ll pick Biden.

From the aggregate polls, this is basically what we’re seeing right now.

909 here

Wish we could split the state north of ventura

Most ballot deadlines have passed already.

I hope Trump wins, I bet $20 on this.

funny thing is georgia has so many niggers yet still goes republican every time

This is how Trump will win, I don't know if he can win colorado but I think hes definitely going to win PA. Once he seals the deal with PA there is no mathmatical way she could possibly win other than flipping three red states.

Having to deal with niggers is a big redpill

yeah..not like nigs vote anyways unless you bus them in and give them KFC giftcards

No, it's absolutely going to be a landslide, and the powers that be are going to rig the exit polls and claim that the election was thrown by the Russians or some shit because they'll look so different.

If the establishment actually tries to rig the actual popular vote, they might actually cause the second American Civil War.

Fucking autistic cunt

The Electoral College system actually favors Trump. It's natural to focus on states like PA where Republican voters get screwed, but don't forget that most of the nation's blacks are bottled up in blood-red Southern states where their Democratic votes mean nothing. Also, Hillary is doing unusually well in red states, where her increased vote will have zero electoral impact.

At the moment, 538 gives Trump a 7.2% chance of winning without getting the popular vote; Hillary only has a 1.9% chance.

The election will be a landslide if it's legit (it won't be legit.)

FUCK

So you don’t notice anything suspicious about the speed at which these polls are turning around? You don’t think for a second that the media is propping up Trump ahead of the debates so that he can “collapse” during them?

Come on, guys. We cannot have landslides anymore. There are too many spics.

PA going red seems like a stretch.
Iowa is definitely Trump's.
If Hillary loses in Colorado it's gg

Southern Californian here. I've seen just one Trump bumper sticker in my entire life. Multiple hillary and "herstory ones. But I'm 99%sure this is because if you have a trump sticker on your car will get vandalized.

There's probably a decent amount of closet trump supporters.

They are making it look like Trump is winning on purpose. This makes it so less Trump supporters go to the polls and more Killary supporters go.

Also they will show a last minute surge for Killary in the polls as she is now the "Underdog". Everybody likes to vote for a surging underdog.

Hilary has no enthusiasm in PA, Trump is within 5 points in the same county Philly is in.

Also Trump isn't a Republican, his economic policies resonate with Penn

And yet (((polls))) are showing Trump losing by double digits in the entire state.

Pittsburgh is cool though.

The only thing you can trust is rally turnout.
50-50 my ass.

Ya unfortunately the sheltered Wisconsin German cucks who still think its 1970.

Lots of interesting polls out today:

Maine Statewide - Tie
Maine 2nd District - Trump +11
Nevada - Trump +3
North Carolina - Trump +1
Florida - Clinton +5

National: Trump +5, Tie, Clinton +5

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/updates/#plus

Yeah, I'm calling bullshit

538 seem to agree. They weighted that poll in sixth place despite it being the most recent by five days.

It's the latest (((polling))) technology. You ask a question like "do you favor the repeal of Obamacare?" then you only ask about presidential preference based on the answer to that. Push polling and ridiculous adjustments aren't enough anymore.

Actually in elections, most people want to vote for a winner. That's why if the person is winning by more than a couple of points, it snowballs into a landslide victory.

Yeah, when even (((Nate Silver))) only gives you a 50/50 shot (within margin of error), you know it means trouble for your campaign.

Funny how politico refused to update its aggregate polls until today…

politico.com/2016-election/swing-states

I wish we had more polls from Colorado. It's recent poll showed +5 for Trump.

It's literally that last state we need that hangs on the balance, those 10 electoral votes would flip it to a Trump victory.

So based on the aggregates, this is basically what we’re seeing right now.

SoCal is 1/3 illegals and 1/3 relatives of illegals.

Those relatives are also illegal. “Anchor babies” are not US citizens.

On the issue of swing states, is there any chance Gaysick would endorse, campaign for Trump in Ohio?

Given the recent "punishments" line by Rinse Penis?

I would put Iowa, Nevada and Florida in Trump's column. Maybe Colorado too, although we haven't had enough recent polling to say.

If Rinse Penis is to be believed, Kasich will HAVE to endorse Trump if he ever wants to run again. For various reasons, I doubt that he will (run), and therefore not endorse Trump. He has been running since at least 2000, remember.

Even if he DOES endorse Trump, I don’t see him campaigning for the man. It would be a simple, quiet “endorsement” and he’d go back to shitting up Ohio’s education system worse than Pence did Indiana’s (which is a fucking massive challenge, but he did it).

And that’s why I didn’t. The point I’m trying to get across is LOOK AT ALL THE HARDLINE BLUE STATES THAT ARE ONLY LIGHT BLUE NOW. With ~40 days left to make a real difference, a terrifying number of them could kick into the red JUST far enough to win all the EVs.

We all realize that when Trump wins, the bitch will demand a recount in at least 10 states, right?

And finally, REMEMBER TO FUCKING PUSH FOR PAPER BALLOTS. TALK TO YOUR CITY COUNCIL. TALK TO YOUR COUNTY COUNCIL. GET THE MACHINES TAKEN OUT.

Millions have been legally naturalized. They harbor their illegal cousins.

This is the maximum Trump is going to get in a GE with the current polls

270towin.com/maps/OL2e4

We need to force Trump to deport them anyway.

As soon as he’s in, he becomes our enemy. The policies on which he ran become the new norm, and not only must we force him to live up to them, we must force them even further right.

Florida, Nevada, Iowa lean Trump. Colardo and NC are more tied.

Wisconsin is closer to Trump than PA,

It's a felony to aid or harbor an illegal.

Trump can easily put all his political enemies in prison.

As far as I can tell, it really seems like Democratic turn out is going to be shit in Florida this year.

Alot of them went Bernie and bust, so they're abstaining, and most of the rest are lazy opiate addicts.

And you wouldn't believe the amount of "breaking out of the Democratic plantation" going on here. It's great.

Trump's 20% black vote isn't all that bad, considering they'll almost all turn out, while Hillary's 80% could be less than 20% actually voting.

They are still rigged dumbass. If Hillary support is somewhere in the 30% they would find some way to make it look like she was on par with trump or something. Mark my words, in the next couple of days the pollsters will reformulate their algorithms and you will see a "hillary spike" again.

Trump popularity is so great that it keeps overcoming their rigging and they need to add more layers of rigging.

I like to imagine Colorado will switch conservative, because they've reached the perfect balance for them: they got their marijuana, and they still have their guns, and anymore "progress" would endanger their way of life.

But maybe that's just wishful thinking.

I just imagine everyone from Colorado is a Joe Rogan watching pot smoking libertarian or a farmer or a mexican

Hillary has cancelled a fundraiser in North Carolina

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/trump-regaining-north-carolina-lead-hillary-unexpectedly-postpones-local-fundraiser-

They were pushing into our red states. Now we’re pushing back. They can’t afford to waste their time there.

THIS

Nevadan here, 7 times the caucus turnout in my district. At least a quarter of the town of Laughlin (9k people) went to vote for Trump in the Caucus. No fucking way will we go Dem. Trump won NV by +64, thats unprecedented.

yfw internetting

this. We need to get as much info on these electoral college globalists as possible, in case they try to fuck up the whole thing

Some bizarre polls in the last few minutes. Ipsos did a rolling poll over the last week, showing the race going from Clinton+5 to Trump +2. Saint Leo University did a national poll (Clinton +5) and a Florida poll (Clinton+6).

538 have bumped Trump's chances up to 44.1%.

When I drive through rural Pennsylvania I see nothing but Trump signs. Probably one every 40-50 houses. Maybe even more.
If Trump is that close in Philadelphia he's almost certainly going to win the rest of the state.

Yes, but then the president is also a shitlord and thinks privilege is bullshit.

This will be like 1981.

A lot of us are hardcore conservative ala Wyoming and Montana outside Boulder and Denver. Colorado is a weird state.

Spics who've been here a few generation don't want shitty south of the border spics coming in and fucking up their new neighborhood, why do you think they left in the first place?

The polls for PA remember are still based on 2012 turnout and registration projections, shit has changed big time.

I don't know how you know this
I'm still in serious doubt over here (marrysville)

In general they're basing it on projections from 2012, blacks have historically undervoted (like only 20% of their population) and only went out enmasse in 2012.

Whereas we're going to have what I call the "Bill Burr vote", angry Whites who have never voted in their lives, of which aren't being called to participate as "likely voters" in these polls.

It's highly likely (if by some miracle they don't cheat) that we're going to win by a MASSIVE landslide.

it's actually a completely normal template state in the eyes of the leftist elite. take what was once completely backwater, or at the very least somewhat underdeveloped, land and dot it with liberal hellholes and voila; you have a completely subverted voter base in the bag.

they want to do this to every state except maybe Alabama. looks like they aren't even trying there.

How much you want to bet the college does what they did with gore and divdes the votes evenly in the states trump wins, while giving all the votes to hilliary in the ones she wins?

Trips confirm.
archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/2012-certificates/

both Nevada or Colorado could make or break us

Hes going to win Nevada, relax, I worked both parties during the primaries.

I thought they only went out en masse in 2008, they were still higher than usual in 2012 but lower turnout than 2008?

I'm glad you know that PA is largely the black vote fucking everything it up. South Eastern PA is 60% black and up. They just about outnumber the rest of the state and keep PA democratic.

Again marrysville here, but across the river in the state capitol it;s 55% black and I can't name a single city going east that isn't majority brown.

Won by +64%? He didn't break 50% of the vote in any victory until New York.

Are you talking about his raw numbers in Nevada over Hillary? Or Republican turnout over Dems in the primary of NV?

If Hilldog only gets the blue states, plus all of the states Nate ((Silver))'s 538 says she has a 70% chance of winning, only needs to pick up 10 delegates.

Trump is still waaay behind. Remember, it's the electoral college and not the popular vote that counts. Gore learned this the hard way.

We got all excited by the low Dem turnout in the NV primary. But the Dems report stuff differently (the little people don't count). Apparently, the Dems actually had higher turnout than the GOP in NV primaries.

Even so, NV is purple, and people are fed up with Obama not changing anything.

Looking at the area covered and seeing government as blood and soil serving, I see major problems with the closeness of the electoral votes.

it's gonna be a thing of beauty seeing these rustbelt states go red

True

They don't do anything to "correct" for expected changes in voter turn out among certain demographics? I thought they did do something along those lines.

Also I'm not sure if it's good to get your hopes up about that, since I'm sure the sizeable "Anyone but Trump" crowd will also increase Democrat turnout, though not as much as King Nigger increased black turnout.

He has a slight edge in Colorado and the official polls give him a 0.5 percent loss in Nevada. They're both essentially in the bag.

It's going to essentially come down to the wire if you believe the averages across every poll. It's a game that's only within a few points. A few of those are blatantly rigged but they tell us how far they'll go in terms of rigging on election day.

Trump shot up and has already taken about a quarter of the black vote because he's doing the black church circuit. Even if his gains taper off he's essentially made that demographic competitive for the first time in history.

This is a problem Hillary Clinton absolutely can not fix herself. Obama is going to need to take time off to address those voters himself and convince them that all the shit he talked a decade ago to get voted in himself wasn't true, and convince them that he's done right by them despite that being empirically not being true and his schedule being busy by virtue of actually being president.

It's really happening isn't it?

OC guy here as well. Can confirm vandalism for Trump stickers, buddy of mine had his car keyed the day after putting a sticker on.

Fuck you. We have proof she stole Nevada with her machines in the primary. She’ll do the same in the general.

North Carolina fag here. There is literally not a chance in hell Hillary will win this state. Don't believe the "lol NC so blue" meme.

Nah. And don't forget NH, which may be more Trump-friendly than Colorado. Nevada + NH + Maine's 2nd District gives 270 votes, even without Colorado.

Nate Silver has Hillary winning 272-266, with a 55.5% chance of beating Trump to 270. That's a tiny lead. And he thinks the Electoral College favours Trump.

+0.10 shekels

They skew the polls by over sampling Democrats.

Trump is leading by such a land slide that hes winning in rigged polls.

Even in a fairly conducted poll, why in God's cock would it be accurate for Trump supporters? Fucking EVERYONE who supports Trump in a blue or purple state instinctively hides their power level by now. WE'VE ALL SEEN AND HEARD THE STORIES of what happens if you so much as wear a fucking Trump hat in public. So when a Trump supporter gets an unsolicited call asking who they are voting for, 9 times out of 10 they are just going to fucking hang up or say "I don't know who I am voting for". That leaves the 1 in 10 who claim they are voting for Hillary (probably because they are turbocucks who have to lie in front of their shitlib wife who is in the same room if they ever want their penis touched again), or have balls of fucking steel and will say to a stranger, "I don't know who you are but yes, I live at this address and support Trump, please come burn my fucking house down".

Everyone who puts any faith in these polls belongs in a god damned oven. The best indicator is OBVIOUSLY rally turnout, where people demonstrate they are capable of taking a shower and getting dressed and leaving the house for something, which anyone who wants to fucking vote is going to have to do.

Every single actual indicator points to Trump winning in a colossal fucking landslide.

No, muh sample of 200 cherry-picked landline phone numbers of possible Republicans doesn't mean anything, ever. EVER. Fire up the fucking gas chambers for the mouthbreathers who even fleetingly hint that they believe these polls mean jack fucking shit. Literally fuck your own faces until you die.

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/20/upshot/the-error-the-polling-world-rarely-talks-about.html?_r=0

Polling is very approximate; never use them as an actual predictor, because not only are they easy to fix, but even in the hands of the impartial, they give inaccurate results.

speaking of polls, someone posted this in another thread. anyone know where it came from or if it's legit?

scribd.com/document/324776022/Monmouth

I'm suspicious of that document too but Monmouth have definitely put out some dodgy polls lately. Clinton +9 in New Hampshire, Clinton +5 in Florida…

This, and now they'll be even lower with 2 white candidates. Plus we can safely assume Trump will get more black votes than McCain or Romney. They can't coast by on the black vote anymore.