TRUMP CUTS CLINTON'S MN LEAD IN HALF

ONLY THE DEAD CAN KNOW PEACE FROM THIS RIDE

archive.is/1gpzq
breit bart.com/big-government/2016/09/18/donald-trump-cuts-hillary-clintons-lead-in-liberal-minnesota-in-half/

WE'RE FUCKING DOING IT, LADS. KEEP MEMEING AND NEVER STOP DREAMING

This is the proof that Cunton is going to drop out from the world of the living very soon. The kikes control all polls and media, so if Trump is winning in any of them it only means they stopped rigging them because they aren't going to push this cunt anymore

ITT POST YOUR BEST TRUMPS

Between this and the NY-NJ bombings being coordinated by a shitskin or by Jews, whichever comes first, Trump will win.

Reminder that MN is so pozzed it went for Jewbio. If MN is within 5%, that means less pozzed states like WI might actually really be in play.

Anyone remember Operation Malaysian Water Monitor? Pepperridge farm remembers.

Now that viking land has seen the light, what other blue states need to be saved?

It doesn't matter. Trump can win the popular vote with 100% and Hillary is still going to get elected.

And when it happens, you're all going to be told you're batshit insane conspiracy theorists for claiming Trump won the vote.

I like the first two

I'd like to say Pennsylvania will turn red but there's seriously so many feral pavement apes there that I'm not sure they can do it even if ever white person votes Trump.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

hail the power of infinite kek!

It's a Bernie/Rubio state of all things. Most of my typically-Republican family is thinking about staying home or voting for Gary Johnson.

If Trump wins this state, it will be because of pissed off Bernie voters going for Trump to spite Hillary. I haven't seen one single sign ANYWHERE for Trump or Hillary. Only thing I have seen was one of my co-workers had a "History Made" sticker on their gas tank cover.

Also a year ago the Teamsters union unanimously rejected endorsing Hillary and wanted to meet with Trump, but I haven't heard a peep about it since. Getting that endorsement could help a bit in this state.

The Teamsters have that much power?

big shoutout to Muhammad McStabby

This has to be because of this past weekend. I can't believe it. If he's this close in MN, what do WI and MI look like?!

There's like 400,000 Teamsters in Minnesota (that number includes former/retired Teamsters.)

Hello, Chaim. Haven't seen you here in a while. Good seeing you again. Still working at JIDF or did you get that job at CtR you were talking about?

The last pic is begging for a fashwave edit.

how can one man be so unstumpable?

you really just

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

CAN'T STUMP
WONT STUMP

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

SO HOW LONG UNTIL TRUMP PULLS A HULKSTER ON CNN??

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

My hair was just like Don JRs in that pic when I was around the same age. Now, it's dark brown like his. Too bad it couldn't have stayed blonde.

I can't wait for it to happen!

Funny how Minnesota votes mostly liberal, but almost everyone I know here is a typical conservative. Even from people who live in or around the metro. And no, they're not all male, in fact most women I know lean further right than the men. But for some reason, the state votes Democrat. It has to be all the college kids and their "undocumented" friends fucking it up The Somalis keep coming too. No one wants them here and no one I know has wanted them here since they started coming in the 90s. And now there's too many and we're honestly scared about losing our way of life. Please Donald. Help give us Minnesotans the strength to make our state great again.

CANT STUMP THE TRUMP
THE GREAT PURGE 2017

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

I'd do it if I wasn't garbage at PS

Jesus, at this rate we might just beat Reagan's top score for a first term in 1980…

CANT STUMP THE TRUMP

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP