Lightning Holla Forumsread

"This solitary young woman speaks little of herself—even her true name is a mystery. She is known to others simply as 'Lightning'."

2deep

no

id sex her pretty little face

sarah > lightning tbh

Can i see her vegana pls

There is this one too but I don't know if such big titties can be packed inside her outfits or if they might hinder her fighting style tbh

Wow, nice vegana bebi girl :D
Pls took pic closer and part ur vegana pls

nothing closer, just different poses

Gender-bender Cloud is shit tier.

TOBLERONE

wut?

After a hard day of fighting, when Lightning is all sticky and sweaty, I wanna sniff her armpits. Am I a weirdo for wanting this?

Awwwwwwwwheeeeeellllyeeeeeeaahh

Nah, That is abnormal.
After a hard day of fighting, when Lightning is all sticky and sweaty, I wanna sniff her armpits, smear soy sauce there and lick those armpits ←- This is perfectly normal and not degenerate unlike your fantasy

The lightning without makeup effects and looks demure, thoughtful and is actually more attractive than where looks like a massive slut. Also what is with those ugly half pants? Fashions these days suck.

Serah isn't white

ur mom

I am happy this thread is still up. :)

BASED

she's a cartoon…

What did he mean by that?

A perfect cartoon you mean.

Slowly but surely the thread lives on.

s/she/it/
meep meep cartoons don't have sex tbh no homo

White-hot Lightning.

Here's POV facefucking

What the fuck no.

But it has Lightning tho?

Lighting sucks. The whole entire cast of Final Fantasy 13, including 13-2 and Lightning Returns sucks.

You know they only place they don't suck? In Final Fantasy Record Keeper, where they keep their mouths shut and just fight.