Reddit censoring CTR information

HIS NAME WAS MAXIMUMTACOS

Post the real places to find CTR instead of tilting at windmills / people larping as CTR for lulz, and your account is gone in 30 minutes or less.

who cares? we all know that's a pozzed shithole and any who seriously posts there deserves to be hanged

I bet you would have thought the habbo hotel shouldn't have been entered either.

habbo raids were funny, leddit is not

I know this might really mine some salt from you.. but..

You are not your fucking website. >:)

I don't think you understand chan culture

kill yourself ledditor

I don't think you ever geared up with an afro and suit and closed the pool. :(

I just lurk for dank normie maymays

you are tryhard retard desperately trying (and failing) to fit in by namedropping Holla Forums shit you barely understand, but your act is shit because you are fucking stupid and can't grasp we don't give a fuck about your e-cred or your trash site.
kill yourself ledditor

I was there at the Habbo Hotel.

You were not.

I even was a faggot who went down to Clearwater (but only 'cause I wanted to score some easy Holla Forums pussy, and did so)

My "plebbit" username is /u/atheistfagz if any of you wish to debate me further on MY turf. Good DAY gentlemen.

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming Afro Duck;
He is Anonymous and Legion and he does not give a fuck;
He hath earmarked Habbo Hotel for his Nigra hordes to Holla Forumslock;
His AIDS is spreading on.

Chorus:
Glory, glory, hallelujah!
The AIDS is spreading on

In the wretchedness of 4chan, Afro duck was born in Holla Forums;
In that steaming pit of mongled cocks and pr0n and faggotry;
In a mighty voice that thundered, he proclaimed to you and me:
"Our AIDS is spreading on!" (Chorus)

"Never more shall Nigra Holla Forumsrothers live in racist slavery,
Never more shall fellow Holla Forumstards suffer Habbo's tyranny:
As m00t died to make men pedo, let us die to make men Holla Forums;
While AIDS is spreading on!" (Chorus)

Upon Habbo did Holla Forums descend in force on Twelfth July;
The Nigra legions clad in black Armani suit, and tie;
From their places by the poolsides, mods could not these thousands pry;
The AIDS was spreading on (Chorus)

To hapless Habbo's inquiries, the wogs were heard to tell;
"The pool is closed because of AIDS infection, LOL;
A gift from Ebaumsworld.com: To Führer Bauman, Heil!
His AIDS, its spreading on!" (Chorus)

I have seen a thousand Afros lining Habbo's halls and eaves;
Holla Forumslockading doors and ladders and impervious to pleas;
I have seen them dancing in the pools transmitting their disease;
Their AIDS is catching on. (Chorus)

Remember how on 7/12 in Habbo Hotel Hell,
Gallant Nigras, by the score, before Banhammer fell?
But those that followed faltered not, and kept on raiding well;
The AIDS kept spreading on! (Chorus)

Nevar forget those Holla Forumstards who in earth lie six feet deep,
Those noble Nigras, banned today, for lulz are never cheap;
For 4chan gladly marytred, that their rewards we'd reap,
Their AIDS is spreading on. (Chorus)

Thanks for telling us who to run downvote scripts on, you piece of shit.

Good luck, the scripts posted here were total amateur hour pieces of shit.

You’re literally mentally ill.

>>>/suicide/
>>>/reddit/
In that order.

I'm not strawmanning. I found the thread and I thought I should back up OP for even bothering to post a half decent thread that isn't yet another one of a million trump or hillary threads so that an asshole like you could complain about it. It's good to have alot of trump/hillary threads as we need to cover that, but we have many already so quit bitching and moaning and complaining and enjoy the thread for what it is or fuck the fuck off.

filter the thread and pick one you like, there are like a hundred others you obnoxious bastard.

what I don't understand is why in the world anyone values shitposting? I remember when people used to post for fun and have a real discussion but now everyone only posts ironically and sarcastically to fuck with each other. It's the right moment to drop the bullshit, we should all distinquish ourselves apart from the shills and the trolls. this isn't fucking fun anymore. I want real discussions without assholes trying to ruin every single fucking thread on every board.

Funny that I triggered maximumtacos so hard that over 5 days later I'm still in his mind and he has to try to "out" me by giving out my reddit username. As if I give a flying fuck about people downvoting me. Be triggered you fucking cuck, kill yourself and do something good for the world

Too bad I can't screencap the pms since maximumtacos account is deleted

Makes me nostalgic. It only needs a line or verse referencing the great alliance between the nigras and irwins. Stingrays with AIDS they did say.

It's a Hillary thread about how plebbit is a shithole, and we already know that. So it has no value whatsoever.
There are only so many threads on a board, and wasting space on this shit is boring. He could have posted this in any of those burger election threads, but he had to start a new one.
That's because redditors like OP spam the board with their shitty threads, and now we can't have slow but meaningful discussions here, as there aren't enough people who can find it and contribute. All these people should have lurked until they learnt some basic things and picked out a few books on subjects they find interesting. Instead we have more e-celeb bullshit than discussion on history and economics.

nice try

Dearest Holla Forums, I'm so sorry…

you faggots really need to commit suicide right this instant

Nice try, CTR shill. The odds of you finding this posts if you were the real atheistfagz (me) are INFINITESIMAL. And now you're using Inline Editing to create fake message logs with our fallen hero in an attempt to discredit us both.

He's right, you know. I don't like Clinton, but I find that trolling Trumptards is one of the easiest and funniest forms of entertainment available. It's even funnier when people think it's CTR for shekels. It's like teasing the autistic kid at the back of the room – guaranteed to produce a laugh.

The proper term is CHANTERCULTURE, my fellow user :^]

Hey bros, I know this awesome website where likeminded people can talk all about all the latest reddit happenings with their bros.

It's called www.reddit.com, don't forget to stop over at >>>/gaschamber/ to refuel on your way.

nigga why the fuck are you here? this random jackass posts one thread that's not completely hillary related

why are you so fucking busy trolling trump supporters when they could be busy doing more important things elsewhere?

for lulz, you retard!

It's fun that people you say are tards think you're so stupid and greasy as to be a jew shitposting for money. You don't get out much, do you?

The guy who BTFO the entire shillary campaign is also an /o/tist who LS-swaps land rovers and he did it casually in a single post

It was enough to ruse leddit enough to ban him

this is glorious

All very true. It still makes me chuckle, so is completely justified. Even more so when tards rage and want me out of their Holla Forums.

Is screaming reddit! at anons the new shill tactic?

Only because the normalfags are waking up to this bullshit and the shills and their kike handlers only know so many jewish tricks.

meanwhile the resident redditor mod openly shows his pozzed hand

i just want to see what's being reported

Yep, there's definitely no CTR on 8chon! No, siree, no CTR here at all.

Is that null? I remember that "i'm so dark n sociopathic n stuff" edgelord. Can't wait to see what movement he tries to hijack next.

Retards like this one are the reason 8/pol/ is fucked now. The faggot is proud of doing CTR's work for them and not even getting paid for it.

look at this complete cuck

gay thread full of gay posts from gay fags who will die from gay aids while sucking gay cocks

Nice selective crop, kike.