Sup, Holla Forums?

Sup, Holla Forums?
Rate my purchase.

Other urls found in this thread:

adrafinil.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

trash

I can make my own DNA and enjoy the process of doing it.

it's very good.
it increases your aryan stat by +7

those pills are 100% fluoride. they're mind-control capsules. infowars sells them to the idiots after they've convinced you that everyone else is trying to control your mind when it's actually infowars themselves who are trying to control your mind.

they use faux outrage against mind-control as camouflage so nobody suspects them of mind-controlling people.

cant believe you bought something from those kike shills

Nice try, Adolf. We all know your game you Satan worshiping pedophile Nazi.

OPわホモです

お前はばかでしょ。

Titty milk is the best medicine

You might just bought this wipe

Do his assault wipes repair and protect DNA?

You need to buy Super Male Vitality

chucking money in the fucking trash is a better investment than this cum-load pill. people are idiots and you are one of them. get cancer, don't reproduce.

It's a full 360 win though. I get this game-changing supplement at a low, low price AND I help fund the Infowar.

Everybody knows, you faggot, that 4,000mg of ascorbic acid daily will fuck your shit up - just do it!

holy shit that's more than half of what i made in my last job. gosh, OP is a trash of a human being.

checked

OPs everywhere confirmed trash

What the absolute fuck how can they justify charging over 100 dollery doos for a "dietary supplement"?

Just look at these ingredients.
It's got that Bio PQQ and CoQ 10. That shit ain't cheap.

/thread, fam

i don't know what this is but i know what 100$ is, and thats a lot for a glass of pills.
adrafinil.com while we at it ;)

modafinil is shit fam

Might as well just eat a mouthful of your own shit… it'd be just as effective.

confirmed