Ree at me faggots

i got a date with a girl talking about fucking botnets linux and thinkpads. can't wait to test her rollcage and her spillage proof keyboard, i know she wants my thinkvantage. she's invited me over to her place to "overclock her computer" hahaha rest in hell beta cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d7cvi00OZDM
youtube.com/watch?v=eXMAL-lWQBM
youtube.com/watch?v=sKqt6e7EcCs
youtube.com/watch?v=seUU2bZtfgM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By Brian Fagioli

Earlier today, Microsoft officially launched its Xbox Game Pass service for all users. If you aren't familiar, please know that it is essentially an all-you-can-eat-styled video game service. For a mere $9.99 per month, you can download and play 100+ Xbox One and 360 titles. It is insanely cool and a great value.

The problem? The games you download will take up a lot of space on your Xbox One's internal hard drive. Luckily, Microsoft makes it easy to expand the console's storage capacity -- just plug in a USB HDD or SSD. Today, Seagate announces an external mechanical hard drive that is designed for the console. The Game Drive for Xbox Game Pass Special Edition, as it is insanely called, can be had in either 2TB or 4TB. To sweeten the deal, you will get a complimentary Game Pass subscription!

"Today Seagate is unveiling its latest storage solution designed exclusively for Xbox, the Seagate Game Drive for Xbox Game Pass Special Edition, giving gamers up to 4TB of much needed extra storage space for their current library and games from the Xbox Game Pass catalog. The white finish complements the Xbox One perfectly. As an added bonus, the new Seagate Game Drive for Xbox includes a one-month (2TB version) or two-month (4TB version) Xbox Game Pass membership," says Seagate.

ALSO READ: Xbox Game Pass sets a new stage in console wars

The storage company further explains, "Super compact and designed for Xbox, gamers can take their favorite games and the hottest titles from the Xbox Game Pass catalog along with them -- wherever. Simply unplug the Seagate Game Drive for Xbox and take an entire game library to a friend's house. It's small enough to slip into a backpack and doesn't need a separate power cord, so users can play their own games anywhere."

If you are interested in buying this drive, it can be had later this month -- an exact date is not known. The 2TB model will cost $89.99 and the 4TB model will be $129.99. If you aren't sure which capacity to get, the latter is clearly the better value. Keep in mind, it will also work on your PC -- you can format it for Windows 10, macOS, or Linux.

gno

Brian Fagioli @brianfagioli 12h
I'm in bed already.

There's a half of a calzone in my fridge.

What do?

what and what?

im going to give her the THINK
youtube.com/watch?v=d7cvi00OZDM
youtube.com/watch?v=eXMAL-lWQBM

is this thread about you trying to larp? 'cause many of the buzzword you used, were pretty much out of context

no i actually got a date with a girl talking about my autistic computer hobby. im so paranoid i didnt give her my number or facebook or anything like that because theyre botnets so we're currently chatting over email. this is not a joke, I thought being this autistic wold make me celebate but whatever.

Quality shitpost OP

OP, the fact that you had to make a thread on the technology board of Holla Forums because you managed to nab s SINGLE DATE tells me you must be a very awkward and possibly actually autistic person IRL, pretty sad tbh

i am autistic. also my date is autistic. we both are doing computer science.

Your story is actually pretty sweet I think. Two autistic lovers find eachother over their interest in Free Software. I sincerely wish you the best of luck with your date OP

Watch out for feminine benis

my last date was actually a trap who browses this site and camwhores a lot so i wouldnt mind tbh. gentooman trad trap waifu is good enough for me.

All the traps I know are bottom-tier (no pun intended) drug abusers

Fuck I must be worse looking than I thought.
This is the blind leading the blind, but since you got the date already wouldn't it be better to cut the comms until you meet?

lol faggot enjoy your hiv

back you go..

beware user these people are in general (not all) pretty unstable.

This

Are you at least using PGP ?

of course. its on my email server so i know whats going on behind the curtains. i wouldnt trust microkike or joogle with secure emails ever.

well, even if i am a major autist im actually really physically attractive. i wouldnt say the autism helps but im certainly more attractive than the average joe. without my autism i'd be a 9/10 chad but because of my raging autism i'm really a 6.5-7/10. for this reason i only date other autists because no one else understands the world like i do.

also im surprised being autistic worked positively in getting a date with another autist maybe you should try it.

well at the very least he/she was really fucked up. i met him/her at a university safe space (im not kidding, ill explain why i go to those in a minute). he said he had a whole host of mental illnesses and whatever. he was pretty cool.

anyway the reason i go to those safe spaces is because everyone who goes to safe spaces are triggered sjws. i really hate triggered sjws but i also really like getting myself triggered and theres nothing they can do to kick me out of a safespace because "everyone is welcome". i liked going around LARPing as an SJW to get brownie pts with them, eventually they came to accept me as their leader, little did they know I am a redpilled Holla Forumsack gentooman. I started setting up political discussion to slowly turn them into nazis, eventually they came to call each other 'cuck'.

probably a dude

are you fucking retarded?
if youre already encrypting with pgp, then you could even use mossad's email service

She probably meant literally overclocking her computer user

when will be the movie ready?

even if not, he will just overclock it

im pretty sure she wants more than just an overclock if you know what i mean 卐 ʖ 卐

nice black borders, queer.

Autist here. My remarks are often interpreted as sexual/romantic when the thought didn't even come to my head.
For instance I asked a girl what she got for valentines the wrong way once and she thought I had a crush on her.

It's done.

Nice try, OP. Nice try indeed.

she sent the email from her iphone whats so nice try about that

its not gay if she has a feminine penis

This displays the list of PIDs with dubs, plz rate my script
ps aux | egrep '^[^\ ]+ [0-9]*([0-9])\1+ '

Yeah, no, "she" just wants sum fuk.

Doesn't work for me, cryptic and buggy because will match on dubs which are not part of a PID.

ps -e -o pid= | awk '$1 % 100 % 11 == 0' | xargs ps -p# or correct but ugly version with egrepps -e -o pid= | egrep '^[[:space:]]*[0-9]*?([0-9])\1$' | xargs ps -p

lmao fag

ps aux | perl -lane '$_ = $F[1]; print if (m/\d+/ && $_ % 100 % 11 == 0)'

Why do you have to parse `ps aux` output if you can get a list of PIDs with `ps -e -o pid=`, mongoloid?

It'll be the more satisfying experience anyway.

She's a crypto-normie you moron

I know, but that's boring

Dropped

>why bother to remove the windows sticker when you have ciaintel inside...

Everything in that post can be found in a Wikipedia article you know?

t. NSA shill

She probably took pity on you because everyone higher on the food chain passed you up in disgust.

I think it's possible a super autistic girl is able to meet a slightly less autistic guy and find that extremely attractive. It's not op who's a fat disgusting shit but rather the girl who he's dating.

op here. update time.
turns out she's a recreational mathematician. i've spent the last three days hanging out with her watching maths videos like numberphile and pbs infinite series :ddd food for thought here:
youtube.com/watch?v=sKqt6e7EcCs
youtube.com/watch?v=seUU2bZtfgM

she's really freaky too. she doesn't just want the RAM she wants to stack overflow while getting choked and getting a deep dicking ( ° ʖ °)

had her sleep over at my place and showed her my dank webm collection. I also showed her a few 8ch boards which she found pretty wild. she's been reviewing some of the functions people were posting on /sci/. she's full into NEET culture too. in the morning i made her some breakfast and we spent the morning talking about autistic shit and our disdain for normies.

i didn't think people like this existed. she's georgeous too. i still think im larping it just seems so surreal to meet someone completely on my wavelength.

fuck you faggots i have a life now

don't worry, she'll cheat on you very soon like any other woman

fuck you James
how is this thread still up

aggregate demand for these threads is greater than other posts thus garnering a greater quantity of replies.

supply and demand.

Go back to >>>/g/ already faggot.

That's a funny way to spell "turkroach bootlicker that namefags on cuck/g/ and crossposts to /r/the_donald"

Enjoy your life, normie

haha faggot

if you get /fit/ and became a /cuteboy/ you could become a trap and get other guys to date you.

Lol what a fag.
Captcha: If Z trp