/sug/-Steven Universe General

So CN screwed up and now all of this month's Stevenbomb that wasn't supposed to air for another two weeks has leaked.

mega.nz/#F!2ogGQD6C!MJCFblCf_Ajm0UznkKx2ZQ

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/672882
mega.nz/#!QdhhFSiY!seD9CuA6fqKvAK0HArfBUD9NPeCeQ8BAl1AbyqhuWz8
youtube.com/watch?v=f0zuqgrGj1g
creepypasta.com/the-gift-of-mercy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HELL YES! Shame it wasn't the Loud House, thought, but whatever.

I swear they do it on purpose. It's like they are trying to fuck up the ratings so they can cancel it, because clearly the work ethic of Sugar and her team is not up to snuff.

So far no filler. Does this mean that user's theory that they will release nothing but important episodes due to being cancelled is true?

Another Jojo thread god damn it?
We already have a containment thread for this.

No, that's the adventure time containment thread. This is the Steven Universe containment thread.

Oh shit, I was planning on seeing just one for today, but I'll keep going.

Probably so. They have enough build up till now.

She probably makes orgies or something.

I should have spoilered that, but whatever,

But OP's image is clearly Jojo.

Greg's hat says bane. Clearly TDKR reference

This is what painanon died trying to prevent

What's that?

It's both.
SU knows where to get it's influences from.

Quality animation.

Blue Diamond

That's what I thought.
Why's she so sad?

Steven on drugs.

Must be a perk or her personality or something. She is crying specifically for Pink Diamond, though, Steven cries when he is near her, apparently.

She and Yellow both miss Pink.

I just saw all 5, and it was okay I guess. Shit happened finally, but watching Steven throw tantrums was annoying to watch. It bothered me how the zoo humans remained ~diverse~ despite being bred together over the course of millennia, and I kinda doubt that Gems are that good at genetics, even with their technology.

The Crewniverse probably got an ultimatium, get good ratings or else

Mother Nature is the ultimate shitlord (the fact that they're diverse mean their ancestors only bred with their own race)

Holy shit Blue Diamond's design looks awful. Not to mention the other shitty character designs and animation. How do people still defend this chinese-knockoff tier bullshit?
Fanmade art/character designs are almost always better.

I don't know, I'd fuck those zoo humans.

GOD DAMN IT IS A MAN!

Explain

Fuck her right in the pussy, Greg.

A bunch of humans that were capture during the gem war thousand of years ago are kept in a zoo specially made for them. They're oddly diverse, though. And with the "choosening" there's an interracial couple and all.

Interracial Lesbians? Jesus fucking christ, they're trying way too hard.

All the men in the episode go gay for greg. There's also this one human that looks like young greg, but taller.

BANE?

This show became bottom of the barrel quick. Fuck, at least have the gay guys get better taste and go gay for Buck Dewey/Sour Cream/Kevin or something. Greg would be cute if he was ripped though. He's way too out of shape right now.

I'm unsurprised this would happen, rebecca being Jewish and all. You know how THAT goes.

So there's actual plot development for once? As in episodes entirely about gem shit and not stupid teenage problems or the pajeet girl hating some random background character who barely interacted with her before?

As much "plot" as this show can get.

Not with that artstyle, no.

The pairing it's actually a man a female. The blonde in the pic is a man with long hair. But as this user said the men in the episode goes gay for Greg, mostly because Greg taught them free will. All in all, it was an hilarious episode with literal manbabies.

Diamonds are big girls.

It makes sense in the episode, nigger. It's not like they are literally gay, is more like they are like babies and Greg taught them a lot of things, so they are all fascinated by Greg. They probably don't even know what homosexuality is. The "choosening" is a voice telling them with who and probably how to fuck, The humans at the zoo don't even know what "bad emotions" or emotions themselves are. Is like Tumblr's wet dream.
It's not that bad, fag, these episodes are really entertaining so far. This is what the past 2 seasons should have been.

So far, is gem culture and it's interesting, and they show the current big girls.

I like the blonde one.

any reason for that pic?

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/672882

With SU's androgynous character designs, I thought they were all female

I thought that at first, but then the men started speaking. There's also a particular way they draw men, so you can still kinda tell if you look hard enough.

Why you want Loud House leak? That show is fun to watch together during streaming.

The song was cool. Pearls are qts. Amethysts are cool too.

Same.

They usually have hair here or there or a wider chest.

Well, if it's leaked, we can all watch the leaks together.

Whose the gem in the second pic and what's her deal

Caretaker of the zoo. Named Holly Blue

Her crazy eyes make her look like a mad scientist type (like what we all thought Peridot would be)

Nope, just uptight bitch no one likes. She's like that cause she's freaked out at that moment.

It's just a thing of the moment. She is nervous there, so she makes that face. Otherwise she looks normal. She is an amethysts, so she is more of a guard.
Stop tripfagging, fag.

She's a Holly blue

Oh, it's that a gem of it's own. Cool.

Instead of a collected but nerdy cyborg gem with expressive fingers, the writers had to retardize her into an animal sidekick/kiddy comic relief because of course they don't know how to work with characters with unique designs that isn't the special snowflake brand. But of course they did, Tumblr likes "smol" dogshit.

Colour me fucking surprised. When can we have force user? We don't even use trips or names in storytimes, so it's safe to assume only faggots use names and trips.

Thanks, truteal. That's…tasteful, lol.

They've always been here, but hey. Bitch directly at the mods, not being passive aggressive in the thread.

Here's a download to the song YD sang to the sad Holly Blue at the end of the latest episode. It's so fucking good.
mega.nz/#!QdhhFSiY!seD9CuA6fqKvAK0HArfBUD9NPeCeQ8BAl1AbyqhuWz8

A lot of people bitch to the mods and BO, they just lock and anchor threads.

The blonde chick was 5/10. Not great, but fuckable if you're desperate.

So, shit this episode confirmed:

Just watched the episodes. I'm kind of annoyed that Steven and co. all got off scot-free without any consequences. There should have at least been been a moment of suspicion from the Diamonds or something.

The episodes didn't actually move the plot forward that much. They'll just go back to earth and have 20+ filler episodes before the next big thing happens.

Oh god, don't remind me how badly the writers fucked up peridot. She's a prime example of wasted potential.

LORE
L O R E
L O R E
LORE
L O R E
L O R E
LORELOERLORELOERLRLOEORE
OH WAIT THERE WAS NEVER LORE, IF ANYTHING THEY'RE NOT EVEN REAL

Should have applied for Janitor last year then, isn't that right? You little shit.

spotted the gemsona autist
lemme guess, your OC is black with a cracked gem for her eye and uses a red sword to shatter her enemies?

Huh. I was right.

Good guess, but I think gemsonas in general are cancer. I was referring to how previously hidden characters (like Yellow/Blue Diamond and other homeworld gems) have better speculated fan designs than the canon ones.
Even most fans of the show thought Yellow Diamond was ugly as fuck when she was revealed.

yeah you fucking called it bro. You're such a smart guy, you predicted something we did not know before at all. Like that time you told us that you can get to india if you sail to the west from europe, and you were right too? Gosh you're so good at this.

Thanks for acknowledging me, user.

do you think yellow diamond gets embarrassed when she slides humans into her vagina in front of blue diamond sorry if this ofends anyone but it was a funny thing haha

and i want to know if any of you have any pics of yellow diamond queefing out a human while she looks nervous or embrassed
i just want to see it for a few laughs haha

another thing i am wondering is what do you think the queefs smell like haha im just curious for laughs haha i would like to smell them

Am I the only one who feels bothered as fuck by yellow diamond having shadows but not blue diamond, I mean really. Jesus fucking Christ. It's so inconsistent. Not to mention yellow's face has a slightly more complex shape while blue has a more ovaled face.

Ghastly designs. Dreadful show.

Doesn't help that YD's design is also ugly as sin.

I agree. I only like the music, for the most part anyway. A lot of it doesn't have proper flow, Rebecca can't compose. Zoo was a god awful episode. I did like the last one though.

Honestly, other than her stupid neck. I love it, it suffers by being bogged down by the artstyle and just makes her looks super out of place.

People unironically like this show's songs
What the shit you guys? SU does storytelling well enough, but it does IN SPITE of the filler episodes and all the singing exposition. Shit sucks

I think people are fooling themselves into thinking the overhyped YD song was 'good'. SU is notorious for it's INCREDIBLY SLOW pacing, so it's fanbase suffers metaphorical blueballs.
We haven't even seen Yellow or Blue Diamond in nearly a year. This show really hinges on cockteasing its viewers.

All I could think of while watching that scene with the diamonds is, "Where the fuck is White Diamond?" For any savvy viewer, it's obvious that she's the true antagonist of the show. So why not give out hints of her? This show is so slow in its pacing that it dwells on the unimportant shit too much, while neglecting the things that actually matter.

These Jews, man, always scheming.

id stay in the zoo if it meant i could fug the blonde girl :DDD

is every fucking gem tormented by their lesbian crush on a dead pink one

Those damn kikes

Gemstones
Gems
Gem
Jewels
JEWels
JEWS.

HOLY FUUUUUCK!!!!

I wanna fuck the tall guy with green eyes

The dead pink one is tumblrina perfect type.

Pretty much a total Mary Sue character

It would have been better if the Diamonds weren't conflicted hyper-emotional bitches (like most female leaders) and didn't give a shit about Pink Diamond's death.
Hell even the theory that Pink Diamond was assassinated/dethroned by her fellow Diamonds was a better concept than the canon version.

What would you have done to make it better?

I would have made it more nuanced by having Pink Diamond be killed/removed by the other three Diamonds. She was perceived as a possible instigator for the downfall of the Empire/gem-kind, and thus there was no other option but to kill her.

The grey morality comes in when the Diamonds reveal their reasoning for it: a radical change in Homeworld's ruling structure could be devastating to their race (meaning no more planets to create more resources/gems), and that promoting freedom/individuality would crumble the thus-far successful social classes of gem-kind.

It was Pink Diamond who all of a sudden got the idea to promote a new way of life, and in my version the reason why is because she found sentient life (humans) who were forming civilizations of their own and empathized with their way of thinking. Her fault was being too compassionate.

Also, one thing I never understood about the show is why some gems have the ability of individual/egotistical thoughts when it goes against the purpose of gems; being pre-made, predestined workers that fulfill certain duties in the empire.

that's great user

Eh, I give the "gems having independent thoughts" something of a pass because intelligent, autonomous drones require a degree of awareness and a capacity for problem solving in order to fulfill their role to the best of their abilities. It's why the gems have a culture in the first place: to reinforce their in-built specializations, roles, and castes on an intellectual level.
The rest of your post does actually make for a much more interesting story, though.

To think about it, why they want to take form anyway? They think that they are perfect being encased in hard shell safe from most harm.

My theory is that they originated from organic lifeform. As their technology advanced they hit the first barrier. Realizing that their fleshy body is not viable for space exploration they decided to transfer their mind/consciousness/soul into gems while they still can take form as hard "hologram"

As time goes by they forget their organic past and rely on much more strict hirearchy. Creating caste system based on skill. But deep down they still craving form and can't stay in the gem forever.

This is why the cluster want to take form so bad and some gems are still craving relationship and mating habit.

I call her "Flower QT."

Nice theory. Let's make a theory chain.
My theory is that the really tiny gems that the gems are accidentally turned into the form of are meant for scavenging, kinda like the borrowers.

My theory is that the gems were original made as servants to a technologically advanced organic race that once lived on what is now Homeworld, but lush and green like Earth. The organics were too individualistic and as such they became selfish and materialistic in a bread and circuses way, only striving for cheap thrills while being neglectful of their fellow men as well as their gems. The gems were created and sold to their masters, only to be beholden to their desires without having thoughts of their own, just enough cognitive capabilities to follow orders. This led them to be abused, recklessly and callously treated like slaves.

However, there was one gem who sought an end to her people's suffering, that gem was White Diamond. The immense power within her gave her the ability to think for herself, and she orchestrated a rebellion against her creators along with her sisters Blue and Yellow Diamond. They were then able take control of the other gems and programmed them to wage war against the organics, with the latter being driven to extinction.

The Diamonds were victorious, but one problem still remained - What would they do now? Without any masters to lead them, what would their purpose be? The Diamonds decided to build a new civilization, one based on an extreme form of collectivism, in which every gem will work to serve the whole to work towards a higher cause. In this cause, domination of the universe. They wipe out any trace of their creators' civilization and use their technology to build their empire. And then they give their people sentience and establish a cult of personality around themselves so that their subjects will always think of them whenever they serve their empire.

Then, they find Earth. Pink Diamond who had recently been created was fascinated by Earth life and made it her colony. She was created by White Diamond to give organic life a second chance because her own experience with organic life prevented her and her sisters from empathizing and understanding them, so she's made with a different mindset. It wasn't until the rebellion when things started to fall apart. Seeing the rebellion as a rediscovery of the destructive ways of their masters, the Diamonds wage war so their ways could never harm their people. But Pink Diamond was fascinated by humanity the same way Rose was and faced a terrible choice between Earth's life and the rebellion, and her own race. She then conceded to her sisters' collectivism seeing it as her place in the empire, which forced Rose to shatter her, trying to succeed where she had failed.

Without a voice of compassion, the Diamonds fell apart. Yellow Diamond became spiteful while Blue Diamond became stricken with grief, and White Diamond retreated back to her palace and became reclusive. Not even the other Diamonds see her. She manages the affairs of her empire to take her mind off the death of her sister, as well as the regretful choice she made by letting her take that planet as her colony among numerous others.

Another theory:
The reason there are arm and hand ships on homeworld is that it represents a salute to the diamonds. This is because homeworld gems use their arms to create a diamond, which is basically a salute to the diamonds.

Why must humans be such whimps in this show?
WE ARE HUMANS.
WE SPLIT THE FUCKING ATOM.
WE KILL EACH OTHER FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES.
ALIEN ROCKS THAT ARE TOO AUTISTIC FOR BASIC HUMAN INTERACTION SUCH AS NAMING YOURSELF AFTER SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN YOUR FUCKING RACE SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO EVEN APPROACH OUR CROTCHES TO STEAL OUR PRECIOUS VIRGINITY.

I fucking want a bunch of humans to go "FUCK GEMS, SPACE WAR NOW" and wreck shit Ork style with jury-rigged gem spaceships.
I want fucking humanity to wreck the collective shit of anyone ever.
I am tired of Steven, he never does JACKSHIT, get me some actual humans in this show.

For fucks sake

Here's an idea, how about there's a group of humans who worship the Diamonds as gods and wish to bring the gems to Earth so they could become gems to serve them? They would be a rival faction to the Crystal Gems and be the main antagonists until Homeworld comes down. That would've brought so much depth to a world that needed it, instead of being mundane and boring and showing no signs of an alien invasion.

It's even more atrocious now that we have a human zoo. And the humans in there seemed pretty cultish. Is this show telling me that Homeworld never thought to use humans against the rebels who swore to protect humans? That would've been so much more interesting and shows how much wasted potential this show is.

Agate. Holly Blue Agate.

ITT: FAGGOTS DESPERATELY COMPLAINS OVER NOTHING

Fuck off, Holla Forums, humans are shit and will always be no matter how hard you try not to. You can't change what you are, even when you know how blow the whole world.

Yellow diamond is more stylized than Blue diamond, blue diamond being more "soft" is more oval and lack any "strong" characteristic, while yellow diamond, being war and all that, is more literally edgier with stronger facial features, hence the shadows, or lack of thereof in blue diamond.
Is not rocket science, nigger, and it's not inconsistent either.

I like her design, if yellow diamond is an uptight bitch that it's all about war and shit, she is more of a social gem. Tht was always the speculation. Besides, Ruby get's mad and says that she is also cruel, and she shows a glimpse of cruelty here
The reason she is all gloomy there is because of Pink Diamond, she is probably different otherwise.

Someone ain't vegan.

It's been implied that White Diamond was actually the ground general of the Gen War and fell in battle before it ended.
Remember that Season 1 episode where the Crystal Gems visit that temple with the murals of Rose and her goons ganging up on a Saiyan, and they find that white gem that they're desperate to bubble because it's power level is off the charts?
Yeah, that's gonna be significant or at least it would be if the show ever learned do to Chekov'ing, pacing, or even just bringing in villains correctly.

If you think you can change what you are, that's ok. But you're a human, and you will always be a human, AKA, an hominid with an overdeveloped brain. The only reason we can science is because of our brain, and that is as limited as our bodies.
I bet you love the imperial guard, faggot, instead of the actual definitive humans, the space marines.

Care yo point out the episode exactly.

The episode is Serious Steven

You're an idiot. Did you know we only use 3% of our whole brain? We could probably levitate and bend physics if we found a way to get the other 97% to use. Our current luxery just doesn't allow us that. The only reason the humans came so far is because they needed to constantly survive.

Did you know that when you get an erection, you only use 10% of your dick?

You're retarded. The myth is we only use 10% of our brains but you went above and beyond with an even lower percentage. How do you fucking functions?

Link got deleted. But it's already up on PB with wrong episode labeling.

That was a pretty good series of episodes. How do yall think crewniverse will ruin it?

classic

Thanks user, I needed that laugh. Hopefully, other videos in his channel are as funny.

I wouldn't have problem with that if they actually reach a conclusion about them Like having Lars and Ronaldo fight over Sadie and Ronaldo getting back his original girlfriend

It was more about the other diamonds and what happened to the earth gems.

Did your parents drop you when you were an infant?
Multiple times?

Because otherwise I'd like to know how the fuck an entire planet of humans gives not one fuck about COSTANT U.F.O. going in and out the place.
Literally worldwide earthquakes.
Oh of course, a bunch of ragtag gem autists can dig into the LITERAL CORE OF THE FUCKING EARTH but an ENTIRE RACE can't figure out what is going on, right?
Yeah, that makes sense.

Humans r ghey, tbh.

That must be some tasty fucking cheese.

Yeah I didn't get that, I figured their ancestors were probably collected from all around the Earth but after thousands of years and only a single artificial biome to live in they should all have the same skin tone as each other.

Blondie in second pic is a dude

She looks like a pure, sweet, girl.

why the fuck was steven crying

He was seeing through BD's eyes, which were shedding tears, causing him to cry.

ok thanks that explains it perfectly

Why do half the characters have hemorrhoid pillows for lips?

It's already stablished that while Steven dreams he can connect with other people. That's probably the reason.
Other than that, I think Rose was actually Pink Diamond.

But the Gem is completely different

Well, there's a chance that someone else shattered Pink Diamond and Rose Quartzes were born from that? There's also the fact that Pearl said she Served, then paused, and said home world, so maybe pearls was Pink Diamond's Pearl.

Pink Diamond fucked a lion and lion is Pink Diamond's freakish hybrid cub child. Or something, I don't know, who cares.

Gay Marriage and now Bestiality? What's next? Pedophilia and incest?

Why live?

Well Steven fused with Garnet, and the Zoo people being so few in number, especially after thousands of years, might have been being paired up with relatives. So…

This isn't new or a female thing to have a leader that's thought to be evil but is actually more complex and grieving.

So far, all the gems that have become independent more or less had it offered to them like
And then they go
And then it stops being an issue altogether until it's plot relevant for a 5000 year old independent gem to be like
And then another Gem slaps their shit and says

Without watching the episode let me guess. There's no social hierarchy. None of them have any desire to explore, compete, or build anything. And they lack any form of ambition or curiosity.

There's a reason for it, they are controlled by the gems that guard the zoo. A voice tells them exactly what to do, and they do it, that includes bathing, eating, and even playing.

Like this thread saddens me. I would have hoped that at least 8chaners wouldn't be stupid enough to fall for this low quality trash.

Again, going by this is why Peridot's development in the show pissed me off so much. Peridot became independent not because of friendship or being told that they have the option to be independent out of the blue. But because she got stranded on foreign soil and can't depend on her superiors to help her out. And also Steven and the Gem's influence were more subtle. From what we saw, she was an emotionless drone before she met Steven. But she didn't go by the Wall-E cliche of immediately becoming independent by feeling a positive emotion, but instead we see her feel anger and frustration for the first time over the Gems intruding on her duties. And after she loses all contact with her superiors and getting stranded, she learned how to use her tech to survive and avoid capture, like turning her fingers into a Mega Buster and a Gadgetcopter. It was so interesting to see her development go from a monotone worker to a giant nerd that has gotten more cocky and started smack talking because they've survived for so long on perilous terrains on their own. Like an accountant got stranded on an island and in the end we see him shout to the heavens how he was able to survive in the wilderness. It made me want to root for her, or at least sympathize with her and wonder how interesting her interactions with the heroes will be if she joins their side. And oh my god, the fingers would have been unique as hell in her expressions. Her popping up as a midget didn't work as a development because she instantly started acting like a child doing obviously cute things to get the target Tumblr audience to go "aww" and other diabetic shit. She acted too flanderized that you might as well say Garnet actually killed her and Steven accidentally released another completely different character.

You must be new here, because we've had SU threads since the first bomb. At one point there were so many that they clogged up the catalog (due to retards who couldn't read the catalog, and retards wanting to get the show banned from Holla Forums by annoying the crap out of everyone)

Sadie got pregnant and Lars got mental breakdown. 5 EPISODES.

No I I just try to forget in-between every bomb.

The autism is even stronger then for Ponies here.

You just described matter and antimatter.

They are basically domesticated pets
fuckable though

I find the concept strangely arousing.

This is actually what I believe happened. There is no way the retarded, 'cutsey' Peridot we've seen is the same gem as the confident, cunning Peridot we were introduced to.
I get further annoyed when people sperg out over her 'character development': becoming a totally different (fandom-bait) character is anything but 'development'.

Hate it or like it, SU is still part of Cartoon and Comic. If we ban every hated comics and cartoons in Holla Forums there will be 2 pages left.

Pretty much willing sex slave service. Not hardcore enough for /d/ still your basic hentai

Isn't it great when people say a show is turning bad when it's just as shitty as it always was and you're all lying to yourselves?

You faggots seems to miss the fact that all Peridot's "Confidence" came form her position and her enhancements. Once all that was shattered on earth she became the Peridot we know now Which you like it or not is best Peridot. The reason she acts the way she do is because she is confronted with something new and exciting, aka the earth culture, and she being the gem she is is naturally curious, she doesn't act cute at all, I don't know where the fuck you come up with that, it's mostly her appearance that makes her look cute.
I do agree that getting rid of her enhancements was pretty shitty, but that is actual
CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
Peridot without her robotic arms and legs is pretty much a child, and that's where she started on earth.

You should be a feminist.

Slow down there, Anita.

What's it like having a retarded midget fetish, user?

I wasn't accusing you of Jack W. Shit, I just said you'd fit in with them.
You have this whole smug nicknaming thing backwards.

But I don't like Onion at all.

Oh, my sweet summer goy…

Don't debate SUfags. They don't CARE. They watch fucking Steven Universe for fucks sake. Despite awful characters, music, animation, plot, backstory, worldbuilding, even waifus they watch with anticipation.

You don't debate a dog, and you don't debate SU fags.

No, but if your dog eats shit, you chastise them for it.

Pre-Catch and Release Peridot is objectively a better character. How can you say that she has 'improved'? There was no reason to make her a short, 'so randum xD' character.

But regardless Il lay out my evidence once.

Peridots development didn't happen in a vacuum.

See, before recently there was actually at least SOME form of interesting dilemma. The Gems forsook their own kind and its marvelous civilization for the earth. A "Angels Fall" if you will. With the Gems imprisoning their own kind in objects there was possibility that the gems themselves may have been brutal in warfare and maybe caused the corruption of all the gems themselves.

Now it's been made into evil cast system gems and no Ethical dilemmas because Sugar is allergic to interesting events.

So Peridot was forced into a submissive role because her superiors were written as idiots. She wasn't so much convinced that her ways were wrong as much as forced by hackneyed easy writing.

there is nothing else to watch.
ya it looks like shit, ya it looks like nothing ever happen.

SU is already a hipsters ripoff idea of what anime is. So just watch anime.

Finding anything good in anime is just as difficult as in western animation really.

For every Parasyte or FMAB, or Mushishi there are like a billion throwaway shows that all blend in together.

Said someone who thinks America and Canada are the only countries on Earth.

Except for this. Don't do this.

There's still way more good stuff from the east than there is good stuff right now in the west.

Are you, also, a retarded? At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if you're either a feminist or too hard to fit in.

You could argue that the filler is annoying and pointless, in the other SU thread it have been already debated, but saying that it doesn't have any kind of character development is stupid.

Why you don't admit you haven't watch it.

I didn't say say she was improved, I'm saying she is the same character with better development, and catch and release is where you see that she is actually the same, but actually afraid because she have nothing left, that was a reason to make her short, to get her rid of her cockiness, her robotic arms and legs were her weapons and all the confident came from that and her position. They got rid of that so she had to face the reality of being on earth, and even then she is still an engineer and now she have telekinesis.
I don't see whats so lul randum about her other than the faces she make and that roadrunner like episode, her interactions and dialogues are pretty engineer like, she just gets excited. How is that lul so randum XD?

It's a kid's show, user, they HAVE to divide good and evil. It was only interesting before because it was vague. I never doubted for a moment that homeworld gems were big bads, because it's a kid's show.
But wait, you're still wrong, there's still the moral dilemma of Rose shattering Pink Diamond, and we still don't know why, but you're right in something, they'll probably pull another Sugar one and clear any kind of existing dilemma.

Like what? I can't think of any anime I enjoyed, or wanted to watch this year besides part 4 of jojo, and even then that wasn't amazing. (That's still one more show than anything I enjoyed/wanted to watch from western cartoons though)

Haven't you thought that your life is so devoid of joy that is your own fault if you don't enjoy something?

Yeah, if you mean everything east of the prime meridian as "the East"

Is "You should be a politician" and accusation of being a politician?

It all depends on what you're looking for and what your tolerance is. I could reccommend a lot of comfy or slice of life shows that are actually good and tug at your heart strings. With action it's much harder to find the really good stuff. Usually it's anime movies that fill that quota better.

No, I'm legitimately asking what good stuff has come from anime this year.

Possibly, but I have a very low tolerance for repetition. I would be very happy to find more good shit, but I don't know where to start.

I watch every episode out of hatespite. This show is my hatecrush.

Is that your actual argument? Because I guess its true, but everything can be done with a certain level of competence which SU lacks in a large quanity.

Yup. So Im complaining that the show is all talk and no substance. Its substance is weak and flabby, and you love that weak and flabby substance because your taste is shit.

THE MEGA IS DOWN. ANY MIRRORS?

I'd say start looking into anime movies first for the real variety. Summer Wars, Redline, Sword of the Stranger, and most Ghibli productions would be good places to start.

Who says we want to support this show? Maybe if enough bad shows from CN actually get cancelled they might be forced to up the quality.

They could have kept her tall and/or competent and still given her development.
It would have been much more interesting to have seen a strong, capable Peridot have a redemption arc on her own, rather than basically becoming a scared, lost child who needs others to tach her.

*teach

Im sad because I already watched and loved those movies. Il Check out Sword of the Stranger. Sounds good, give more recomendations.

Nobody likes Onion.

Let's see. There's Wolf Children, The Boy and the Beast, Tokyo Godfathers, and Garden of Words. Your Name is apparently good but all the copies online I can find are in terrible quality.

Not really. It's like video games, you're better off looking in the past.

Depending on the context and the tone used to utter the words,Yes.

Read the line below. user is still wrong because he said there's no moral dilemma, when with Bismuth we learned that Rosa was both an incompetent lesbian and she might very well be as cruel. I also said that they might ruin that, thought, but all diamonds are at some point portrayed as cruel as well, Blue diamond, even when she was crying for the most part, became slightly violent when Sapphire appeared.
Actually, it just means that the show went to a direction you didn't want it to go to. The show is still solid, it just can't please every faggot,

She is still competent, though, she is more competent than pearl in tech stuff. Her redemption happened in Message received, since she still had her doubts about the crystal gems.
But here's what I defend, she was always like that, the only reason she was different was because of her enhancements, and even then when things didn't go her way she usually panicked and fled immediately, and she barely escaped each time.
If she needs to learn, is because she is facing things she never did before, and even then, she usually learns on her own, and is usually just helped by other characters because of her misunderstanding on earth culture.

nothign to watch in anime right now either besides going back some time and rewatching older things

It's slow right now but there's still plenty completed shows to watch that are worth the time and have actual effort put into them. Unlike Jewniverse.

No my argument is that the show is literally shit from every angle. I watch new episodes with interest to see if it can be interesting from any possible angle.

Bismuth is another shitty character example because the show has an ethical dilemma avoider built in right into its world rules.

The necessity of killing your opponent is completely redundant when you can kill your enemy without harming them, and retain them indefinitely without struggle. I mean this is murder in its own way, but the show is too stupid to ask those questions.

You support a show by keeping its memory alive. Pirating a show supports the show, whether intentionally or not.

Well, tone is pretty much impossible through plain text, so in what context does "You should be ____" become an accusation?

I thought JARO prohibited false advertising, Moto.

She was exactly the same.
In her first appearance she had a panic attack over a sticker.

Fair enough.

It has very little character development, and it's usually terrible.

Can someone point me to those edits? I tried to find the tumblr page but it's not there. I want to see what triggered that guy's ass so badly.

Why do we have to have a general thread for this SJW CalArts garbage?

I don't have the images, but they ben garrisoned steven universe. Steven was turned aryan, Greg was turned into a confederate and a nazi, Rose was made thin, etc.

Because, paradoxically, the SJWs are taking this place over as well.

Oh man, I'd love to see that shit.

The old steven-universe-edits blog was shut down, but there's a similar one still currently up.
purified-steven-universe.tumblr.com

Explain.

Because we can't ban every thread of a shit show. Otherwise we'd have nothing to talk about here.

I love how he gave pearl a tiny ass nose

Isn't this thread explanation enough? I also got banned from Holla Forums for "Shitposting."

Found one.

It's beautiful…

Non beta fag greg are amazing

I still have yet to find an explanation for this.

What's going on here?

Metacritic having no entry on Steven Universe, but one for each of their bootleg iPhone games.

If we banned discussion of everything we hated, we'd have nothing to talk about. Three-quarters of the catalog are just threads to discuss and complain about the stupid shit going on in the industry.

He who bans with hatred alone bans his own senses.

that's what I'm talking about. Maybe you want to reply to the guy I replied to.

Getting rid of her enhancements and showing her grow and change from a character overly reliant upon them to someone who can hold her own or adapt to life without them would indeed be character development.

What we got instead, however, was a character who lost their enhancements and then suddenly morphed into an obnoxious housecat addicted to crack cocaine with all of the smoothness of a fucking freight train plowing through your house in the middle of the night.

A sudden and complete one eighty into a completely different character in terms of appearance personality is not character development. Hell, people say it's flanderization but it isn't even really that, it's just a new character being shoved in our faces with the same name.

I'm sorry, but that statement is just factually incorrect. You can like Perishit all you want, user, but you can understand why most people consider her new form completely retarded, mostly because it came out of nowhere and ran counter to damn near everything she'd been built up as at that point.

Blonde, long haired, white Garnet is like an active improvement and much more pleasant to look at, and I don't even really consider myself Holla Forums. Tumblr designs are just not good, and good ol' fashioned blonde hair and blue eyes just makes them all look better because it's cohesive and complementary.

The thing is that the actual 'lore' of the series is rather interesting in some sort of way. If the characters and the writing wasn't so annoying the show might be good.

I watch only episodes about the diamonds.

I dare say Pure Garnet actually looks beautiful.

Truth hurts doesn't it?

Plat hair and dark blue eyes is actually a good look for Amy. It's pretty weird actually, since their original colorings should be complementary in theory that's just me talking out of my ass though I can't into color theory. Ruby's mustache and beard make him look hilarious, though.

I guess, in the world where orange juice is made from cows.

You're basically saying, "The show would be great if it never existed."

4chan is that a way…

No, i'ts more like saying "This show would be great if it had competent writers"

So, yeah. If it never existed.

I just want Amethyst to be skinny. It makes no sense for her to bee short and fat beyond the fact she was a early retard baby.

Pretty sure it's a callback to the russian edit.

That would be a very shitty way to introduce her. Also, Pink Diamond's emblem was removed from the main symbol. Why wouldn't they do the same with White Diamond if she was MIA?

I believe she's reclusive, rarely showing up in public, which is why Peridot didn't point her out in the moon base. Not even the other Diamonds get to see her. But when she hears news of her sister's killer still being alive, that's when the true final boss shows herself.

Not to me. SU has always been pozzed.

Since I have no idea what you posted, that doesn't mean much to me.

I would agree with you, if it wasn't for the fact that if you take out robot Peridot entirely and just have Steven releasing a tiny Peridot in the temple by accident, no one would notice a lack of character development. Tiny Peri treats her enhancements like they made her bigger and more powerful, which contradicts Robo Peri's fighting style, which was mostly tactical retreating and adaptiveness. Robo Peri implied that her technology wasn't her crutch but something she was able to become one with and adapt. Like seriously, does robo Peridot's design imply she's big or threatening? Cold yes, but the body isn't dangerous, just the mind. Basically, Peridot's obsession with becoming big just popped up all of a sudden right after she became a midget. Even then it feels cheap because the show's staff admits they don't care much about size scale between the characters, so we have Peri ranging from around the size of Steven to slightly shorter than Pearl throughout the episodes. If they really wanted a child-like Homeworld Gem who acts immature and needed to be taught how to be more tolerant, basically acting like what liberals think their opposition acts like, they should've introduced her as another Gem. Wouldn't it fit more if robot Peri kept wandering until she found another Gem that was bubbled, found a way to wake her up so she can control a giant mech armor to bodyguard Reploid Gem? Mech Gem would be built up as a huge threat until Garnet poofs her only for Steven to revive her again and then reveal she's actually a really small Peridot. That would make a bigger impact and look less like a copout. Maybe robot Peri would keep trying to contact small Peri for the selfish reason of having a bodyguard. And maybe have an episode entirely on robot Peridot that covers her entire development while being stranded and revealing her motives. Basically, the problem isn't that the writers created a "smol uwu" gem, but they created said Tumblr bait out of the carcass of a perfectly wasted character.

Holy shit. The show just threw away a concept where a rogue Gem that actually knows, lived, survived and experienced the Earth allies with the main cast. Imagine her acting more like a foil to Pearl, both strategists but the difference is Pearl is aloof to the Earth despite defending it, while Peridot just wants off but is more experienced with the land, people and customs. Imagine her telling the Gems which land is easier to trek, and the writers just threw all that out for feminists going UWU.

Fucking "first!", even if it's shit.

Exactly. And we're having threads about it.

I made a thread in response to Donald Trump talking about the trannie bathroom issue. The PC police at Holla Forums didn't like what I had to say.

I don't think Amethyst is fat, though. Have you seen how the other Amethysts are built? She's not fat and short. She's short and stocky. She's probably pure goddamn muscle.

Stop wasting dubs on saying stupid shit.

Discussing anything seriously about SU at this point is a waste. It's gone down the path that AT did, thanks to all of AT's terrible writers who want to waste time on lesbians and filler rather than lore and plot jumping ship straight to SU.

To think about it, why they can't just dive down and look for Peridot's enhancements? I mean if the gem portal was built over a shallower part of the sea it will be easier to find.

why y'all so autistic? stop lonposting about childrens cartoons fuck.

They've shown other Amethysts? Huh. But Peridot said Amethyst was a defect. That she was supposed to come out looking more like Jasper.

Just report for shitposting, ignore and move on.

No, that's what I meant. They're large and bulky, like Jasper. Amethyst's defect is that she's small. But she's still got the muscle other Amethysts do. It's just her height.

no thats pretty autistic tbh.

It's not only that but they are wasting time discussing something that is just frivolous. Like trying to excuse Amethyst fatty fat body. She is fat, deal with it. But the problem I have with the show is that they are spending more time doing shitty references to other things that I could be watching. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR REFERENCES! Just tell your story! I am also assuming that they have nothing now but let's double down on the progressiveness and hopefully Tumblr fags will still keep our ratings up. But the only thing that I worry about is when this is gone, how much worse the other product will be to replace this crap?

show pic of steven garnet fusion

he's samefagging.
We've always had at least one guy who comes up with really autistic fanfiction and tries to convince everybody that it's god tier writing.

Well, that doesn't sound like your original argument at all, if you're the user I was discussing with, and yet you're wrong.
Bismuth was bubbled because Rose apparently didn't want to shatter more gems. Bubbling is not killing, and if a gem is too problematic the gem is shattered. Yellow Diamond wants to shatter all Pink Diamond gems because of that.

You quoted a line where you clearly disagree with me, so it's only natural that you accused me of being a feminist. If something, it's your own fault for making a post so vague.

THIS

Well, I disagree and I already gave my reasons. Feast on it, fag.

It was amazing. Tumblr lost it's shit. The show producers were surprisingly calm about it.

It wasn't sudden. Peridot showed to be just like that before, over panic attacks and the such.
It was already a fan theory back then that Peridot was some sort of robot with detachable parts, and it wasn't far from the truth. As I told to the other user, you just don't like it because it's not what you wanted. Basically, it wasn't a sudden transformation, there were hints of this always being the case, and she grew through it. If she ever looked otherwise, is because how vague is the show with villains.

So pozzed will be the new buzzword like cuck? Because if that's the case they're both being used incorrectly shitlords

user, this is just head cannon. Peridot knew she didn't stand a chance against the crystal gem, all she did was trying to look for a way to get the fuck out of earth. Tactical retreating and adaptiveness my ass, she just used old gem technology,
She have a fucking arm cannon and is completely new tech from homeworld. To the gems, she was threatening for that fact alone. Lapis message didn't help.
Maybe because she is a midget now, fag.
Animation inconsistencies aren't canon, user. Amethyst have a complex too for being too small for an amethyst, that's a fact, no matter how tall she might look in some episodes, and the same is with peridot. It's not an exact size, you just know she is a midget.
For what it looks like, your problem is the bridge between robo peridot and small peridot, from all the shitty fan fiction you wrote, and I give you that, but here is the thing, after that shit fanfiction act you'd still have small peridot, because small peridot is and have always been the same peridot that was introduced.
Fam, all that, again, sounds like shit fanfiction. It's a kid show, there's a level of complicated plot you can have in those, even Gravity Falls knew that. That aside, you're saying exactly what happened at the show, Peridot was a foil to Pearl, and Peridot technical knowledge of earth allowed her to became a farmer. It just didn't happen in the flashy way you are trying to depict.

Nice.

She is not. And Rose isn't fat either. Pic related.

Yeah, Peridot should have her shit back. But I doubt it, considering that they went with "She doesn't need it, she have her own powers now!".

In the episode the other amethyst from the same kindergarten were impressed because since she spent more time in the kindergarten she actually came out stronger or some shit, the height problem was only because her hole was too small, but she is as strong if not more than a regular amethyst.
Jasper was just a literal monster, if you don't remember the hole she left in her own kindergarten, compared to the others and the scrawny Jasper shown in the last episode.

Tell me an episode that made references unbearable. Go ahead.

bless you user for saying that and the long post user who pointed me to your post, because I missed it

Okay, I see, just a failure of understanding. See, you were defending the show's bullshit in a way that many a feminist would defend shit like Gen Zed or Ghostbusters 2016. I was pointing out how similar it was.

Goodness those other amy's look awful. Why can't they just have male gem's already? Those pretty much are male gems but with I'm assuming female voices. Also skinny Jasper is my new waifu.

Jasper/Skinny Jasper art when?

Never mind, I actually remember one. Garnet's Universe, and it's one of the worst episodes of the serie, true.

Sorry for the long post

I see. Sorry for the misunderstanding, then. However, I don't see how I'm defending something like a feminist, when I actually have arguments as to why Peridot developed the way she did, whereas a feminist would just say "Because she is cute".

Because that wouldn't be progressive, shitlord.

See

Need more skinny jasper.

Didn't see this at first

Cuck isn't a buzzword. Buzzwords are what cucks use. Cuck is an accurate descriptor that is often used inaccurately.

How so, in this case?

Officially fuck off, now.

"cuck" is routinely misused, but "pozzed" means "an anus chock-full of AIDS," and I defy you to tell me that Steven Universe doesn't fit the bill.

What did he say? I missed that one.

So would many feminists when defending unironic trigger warnings and trannie bathrooms. They use arguments, bullshit they may be, as you did.

Regardless if wether Peridot was the same cowardly character when she first appeared or not, I think the bottom line is that there was a lot of potential wasted with her character. The reason some fans are pissed with 'smol uwu' Peridot is because it felt like a cop out.

Some just prefer the idea of a capable, badass, mad-scientist Peridot to the weak, fanservice-y Peridot we got.

He basically said they should be allowed to use the bathroom they feel like using, regardless of what they should be using.

everything is a wasted potential. By definition, brining form to something means throwing away the potential for it to be something else. Humanity is wasting it potential to explore space, and instead makes cheap cartoons. I'm wasting my potential of being an influential member of society in favor of drawing porn and shitposting. You wasted the potential of post no, 755188 being a deep and thought-provoking rant.

This is why nobody likes you.

Having an argument makes you a feminist because they also have arguments
Holy shit, user. Did you check that before posting it?

Both literally and even figuratively it's wrong. I don't see any similitude unless someone in the staff have AIDS. I could argue that some of the fans are pozzed, yeah, like this

How? It's literally a wall of text.
But user, you're using it as a buzzword right there.
There's no one cucking anyone in this instance, well, maybe Greg cucking Pearl with Rose, and there's no one with AIDS.

That doesn't mean the character is radically different or even bad. It just could have been better, and that's a shit critic, fam.
Yet, we still have a badass and capable peridot, she is just a midget. Remember that she built an impressive robot compared to the Pearl robot.

Pretty much this.

not my fault your argument is so shit that it can be disproven with basic logic.
You can waste all the time you want writing a hundred page long paper about why 1+1=3, but the counter-proof is always gonna be "2!=3, QED"

Damn I wasn't expecting to see a philosophical post on Holla Forums of all places.
But I don't really see what point you're trying to make; if everything is wasted potential, then Peridot is still wasted potential regardless.

His point most likely is that it doesn't matter how sh was made, she was going to be wasted potential by user's definition. The difference is, he is displeased because the final result didn't pander to his fan fiction.

Probably said that to win back the crowd that thinks he hates trannies and homos. Too bad those people against him for these delusions are too brainwashed for that to work.

But you didn't disprove anything. You instead refused to accept the very concept of potential. You chose instead of defining the character by how she is, to define your argument on all the things she is not and use that as the basis for disregarding the idea of potential altogether.

That's not a philosophical post, that's a fucking kindergarten "I know you are but what am I" post. Instead of arguing that she isn't wasted potential or that shje is in any way a good character, he chose to drone on abou how with infinite possibilites in an infinite world that all characters are acceptable.

No, Habsburg. You used bullshit arguments that feminists are famous for.

No, I'm using it as a descriptor. You're being a cuck by defending this show's bullshit.

And excuse me for "falling" for something when thus far, you've been pretty similar to the genuine article.

I don't care why, it's that he said it at all, because that means he's going to need to do things in his presidency that are consistent with that.

That's perfectly fair.

And you still don't point out why my argument is bullshit. Sounds more like you're full of shit, thought.
How am I letting my significant other have sex with other men while defending this show? Are you retarded?
I shouldn't ask you if you're retarded, but how new are you? I even used spoilers and everything, and even then. Come on, user.

SU fans are so fucking autistic holy shit.

why do you even bother arguing with the fanfic author? Just let him live in his own delusions. Maybe one day he'll be so desperate that he writes something of his own and get 12 views on fanfiction.net

The difference was Peridot didn't act like a child having a temper tantrum and acted more like some hammy theatric before Catch and Release. That's the difference.
Yes, because of her ties with Homeworld. You forget that they were scared she was trying to contact Yellow Diamond and send someone else like Jasper or even an army to take out the Crystal Gems.
Because it is so much more interesting to see a character go through another fish out of water development, only now they threw out the one where she developed on her own with one where she only developed because the characters held her hostage and even after her heel-face turn, they still treat her like some pet. So much better and interesting!
I don't remember Reploid Peri making cat smiles and shit when she was acting melodramatic. I don't remember her being treated like some cat. I don't remember her acting like an Invader Zim knockoff when she interacted with Steven before they shrunk her.

Before you go on about how she can't have any tech because she'll be too overpowered, it still wouldn't make sense what they did to her. One, I'm sure one could find a way to write a new Gem recruit using tech to help her allies. I mean she built a giant robot which doesn't make sense why she's all obsessive when she has the tech to create some armor to make her tall. No cannons or anything, just some prosthetics that make her taller. Two, I've seen fanart where they predicted Peridot's prosthetics, but the thing is she's around the average height. What's the purpose of making her smaller, unless you want to make her Tumblr bait. And third, they made her overpowered anyways by making her a telekinetic through metal. Yep! Totally foreshadowed!
You'll even notice that they purposefully made her head bigger when she lost her limbs. Her robot limbs never looked to big or what not. It was always looked like it was part of her body or at least like gauntlets and boots.
Again no reason for a small Peridot when there's already a character with a inferiority complex.
You mean it didn't happen in an organic and entertaining way.

So what, do you also complain how CalArts is a meme?

Autistic fanfiction is arguably better than the equally autistic show tbh.
At least fanfiction has more interesting interpretations of characters and are generally less prone to blatant SJW shit.

Like this one here. We could've gotten Ruby trying to free Sapphire in a struggle against Jasper. Would've given the reunion more impact.

You argument was all about her "confidence" and how making the character worse is good character development.

Okay, you're just a pedant. I should ask you, then, why am I called a "transphobe" when I have no fear of things transitioning from one state to another?

Fuck does that matter?

"Even then" what? You haven't done anything substantial to distinguish yourself from SJWs.

What are some fanfics more interesting than the show? I'd like to see how better the fans are at writing the characters than the actual writers.

But that's exactly how she acted, in both her appearance in the screens monitoring the earth she threw temper tantrums when things didn't go according to her plan, and she throws one when she get's to earth for the first time with Jasper.
It wasn't supposed to be interesting, is supposed to be entertaining, for kids. It still doesn't deny the fact that is a completely acceptable character development, since it's not just Tumblr bait.
Because she was a villain at the time. She still throw temper tantrums and panicked quite often.
But user, she is not as obsessed as you try to make it looks like. She tried to use tin cans as her supports like 2 times, and that was it. She is affected by her current height, but she is not obsessed over it, or at least not anymore. Gee, I wonder, there's a name for such development in a character.
To make her less threatening and to give her a "weakness".
When they cut off part of her foot it was painfully obvious it was robotic.
Well, now you have 2 characters with inferiority complex, but they both have it for completely different reasons, and at this point, both of them got over it.
I actually wanted to say autistic, but suit yourself.

hat's a rule in kid's shows, user. As I keep saying, there's a limit at how much kid's shows can show, and fanfiction usually explores it better. Doesn't change the fact that any form of fan fiction is autistic, specially if it's actually well made.

That wasn't my argument, it was part of my rebuttal to that argument. This user and this user argued that, hence why I used quotations on the word confident, fag.
Do you know the meaning of the word cuck? Or even it's etymology? Not in a single way cuck applies to anything I've said, that's exactly why it's a buzzword. You throw it to anything you don't like or disagree with as an insult. I'm not saying that's wrong, I'm saying that makes you a someone who uses buzzwords, because faggot is a buzzword too, unless you are actually gay.
That you are not familiar with the ironic usage of words, and yet you use buzzwords. Is kind of sad and new
Point made.

They're not written fanfics (although I could try digging through my history to find some), but two comics based on fanfics come to mind (they both feature Peridot).

One is a video-comic that almost perfectly captures how Peridot's redemption should have happened (on her own): youtube.com/watch?v=SYDXRkNvbWg

The other is a slightly autistic comic that has some interesting Peridot and Pearl interactions: mimicteixeira.tumblr.com/post/129720058529/falling-star-vii-part-two-you-can-get-the-first

Fuck wrong video lol
youtube.com/watch?v=f0zuqgrGj1g

Even so, you still argued that making her worse was a good thing.

Only it does, because you are one.

Again, cucks are the ones who use buzzwords. They also call cuck a buzzword. Fancy that.

I am, it's just not good "irony*" when you've been genuine and it looks exactly the same.

Up. Point made up, because you have none.

*Millennials, stop using "ironic" when you mean "sarcastic" or "humorous."

The problem isn't because she's a ham. It's because now when she throws a tantrum it isn't entertaining anymore. It's just autistic Invader Zim cliches.

Yeah, one of them is treated like a one note comic relief after she joined Steven's side. I'm sorry, comic relief that occasionally helps the main characters like how the animal sidekick does one influential action that's only there to excuse them being there.

I already said that she could've been left with robot limbs that don't have any weapons.

Yes, fuck smart writing. Kids are dumb anyways, they'll only pay attention to memes and shit these days.

I meant that there weren't any hints that her limbs were add-ons. Ironically, I heard this was got people thinking of the "Peri has artificial limbs" theory, which is odd because you always see completely robotic characters always lose their limbs without pain and such.

If the purpose was for Peri to lose the robot limbs, that comic did a much better job in the transition.

And this is a much better conclusion to her character arc.

Hay, I'm just here to say that I ship Greg and Pearl. Peace out!

I don't ship them, but I must say I'd love to see Rose force them to have sex with each other while they cry and beg for it to stop.

Wrong, I argued that despite the psychical change, it was the same character that was introduced.
You have any proof? user, because I have plenty of proof of you being a faggot, because pointing people without proof is what faggots do.
Then you're also a cuck, because you've been using buzzwords all along. Do you even know what buzzword means?
That just means that I'm just pretty good at baiting faggots like you or you're just retarded.
I won't explain you how the whole spoiling ironic things is used:^)
Millennial is also a buzzword, considering that you don't even know my age.

That's why dhe doesn't do it anymore. She haven't done that since season 2, or early season 3, I think. That's, gee, I don't know, character development.
Nah,
You basically described recurring characters. You do know that Peridot is a recurring character, right?
And I already said that the robot limbs are her weapons.
I didn't say it shouldn't be smart. I said it should be enjoyable for kids. Your fanfiction is way too convoluted. But well, I give you that Kingdom hearts is also for kids.
At that point, as you said, the theories were that Peridot either was completely robotic or had detachable parts.

So do I, in a way.

Also and have proof refuting your claims.

Nah

Sorry that your edgy OC didn't make it to the show, user.
Good luck getting that on [CURRENT YEAR] CN.
Yeah, that's what I said.

You also used the phrase "character development."

The things you've been saying. Words have more meaning than the literal. You're just like one of those cucks who get pissy when someone says faggot. Your literal-minded ass hasn't answered why I've been called a "transphobe," by the way.

They're words that marketers use to sell shit. or that cucks use to shut down their opponents without making and argument.

Said the SJW.

You're young enough to enjoy Steven Universe and be an offended faggot at the word "cuck."

But this has nothing to do with OCs, it's about how Peridot's development could have been handled in a better way.

I live in an area where I can't watch it legally if I wanted to.
Gibe pirat pls

Wait until the show's been cancelled for years, then pirate it.

If he is the one who wrote this then his depiction of Peridot is way off. Again, it's an argument of what it could have been, and giving characters a personality they never had might as well be OC.

Exactly.
That would be true it this wasn't an imageboard where everyone is anonymous.
I did, in my rebuttal here let's see if you're retarded enough and can't figure out where.
No, it's not, it's a word that becomes popular. Cuck becomes popular so everyone uses it regardless of meaning.
What argument did I shut with the buzzword? I was just pointing out that you were using buzzwords, like here
You're either not following anymore or, again, you're just retarded, and that, again, is a buzzword.
SJW is also a buzzword.
There are a lot of implications there, user, specially the part where I am somehow offended.

kys.

Why wouldn't CN use them? They'd fit the show pretty well and are actually much better than what happened in canon.

Oh, wow.

So, because we're anonymous, non-literal meaning to words is impossible.

Was it the "You throw it things you disagree with" part, or the "someone who uses buzzwords" part? Because that's all I got. And no, I don't mean those are my only possessions.

Have you even considered why it becomes popular? I'll give a hint, it's not because more men are letting their ladies fuck other men.

None, I was just pointing out a way that buzzwords are used. You think that everything I'm saying is meant to apply to you?

How are you not offended?

After you.

I suggested an OC so that Peridot wouldn't be turned into a shallow attempt on writing, because like you said, the writers are complete hacks.

But if you want it so that there is no Invader Zim ripoff, then I'm fine with that anyways.

It would be boring to show on screen. It sounds more like cheap feels.

No, but making inside jokes is stupid. I understand that Holla Forums uses cuck in absolutely everything, but that doesn't change the fact that it's the wrong usage and that's exactly what it makes it a buzzword. I never said you can't use buzzword, that's your deal, but that only makes you a fag that use them, and that's something I've already said.
Try again. It's in this very same post, too.
hat's why when you use it you're giving it the wrong usage, making effectively a buzzword.
But that's not even how buzzword are used except in Tumblr. In fact, there's not an specific use to them, they're just buzzwords, and I was just pointing out that you were using them.
Well, you're arguing with me so why would you expect otherwise?
Do you have solid proof that I'm offended? You're, after all, the one accusing me of being offended, while the only thing I did was pointing out that both cuck and pozzed are buzzwords, any other than that are just your implications, user.
I'm not the one suiting user no to pirate.

If CN were smart, they would use this to vet criticism of the new season and make what changes they can while they still can. That is, if something is beyond retarded, change it a bit while it still isn't official.

K. Also, I prefer the theme park episode to the comic. And yes, that's how you do genuine feels. The whole episode was built to that single line.

The show has plenty of boring episodes (i.e. the human-centered ones). And I don't see how it would make for a boring episode anyway, but to each his own.

The sooner this show is cancelled the better. It is like it lost it's entire direction and doesn't know where to go with it anymore.

Also are they dressed like this so more porn fan art can exist?

"Cuck" isn't an inside joke. You're really reaching to make the non-literal version of cuck seem meaningless. And no, I don't mean you're stretching your arm out to physically grab something far away without changing your current positing.

I give up, what is it.

Good think there's more than one correct usage.

Well, that constitutes a usage. Hate to be the one to say that Tumblr validates something, but there we go. Moving on.

When you ask a question about something other than yourself, Charles II.

What is this entire argument?

And you answered your own question anyway.

Did it ever have one?

It's time for answers
It answered what Steven saw in his dream, but we already knew that was a diamond thingy.
I guess it's just Invader Zim logic. They're the Tallest so that makes them the most important.

We pretty much know that Yellow diamond is actually going to go to earth and if were lucky the gems are going to pick up the Rubies so I guess that could be fun.

I have to agree. That was pretty disappointing.
She was probably the token good teammate of the Diamonds. She secretly loved humanity as much as Rose did, but in the end she was convinced that she needed to be there for her own people and regrettably chose them over Earth.
She's obviously the true antagonist and the head of the Diamonds. Which is why her gem is on her head. I think the reason we haven't heard of her yet is because she rarely shows herself, instead tending to the affairs of the gempire in her palace. But once she knows that Rose is still "alive" she'll want blood.

True, but at least this series can be a good drinking game

Every time someone cries, drink

I still think the show is setting up a Rose = Pink Diamond reveal. Steven has been shown to possess people and have some kind of connection to Blue Diamond, not to mention the times he's been seen with Pink Diamond imagery.

You're implying the people creating this show have more genetic diversity than the average Game of Thrones character.

I've never watched Game of Thrones so I don't know if this is an insult or not.

It's a show about ancient monarchies. The kinds that like to keep their bloodline pure.

So I'm giving the creators too much credit by implying that they're less inbred than Game of Thrones character?

Exactly.

Ah, I see. Thank you, user.

I always thought this creepypasta is a great example of what you're talking about.

creepypasta.com/the-gift-of-mercy/

can anyone post the comic of the Crewniverse crying over trumps victory, I need a good laugh.

Unfortunately Yellow diamonds distain for organic life will probably prevent any humans from being used in any significant ways by the gems. I completely agree that more human involvement in the series could have made it more interesting, and not those fucking townie episodes, like real involvement in the plot. Connie's alright, but we need more humans with more personality types to make humans really seem important and less like a background species from a Star Wars cantina.

Do..Do you seriously believe that? You know that the "we only use whatever% of our brains" things is a myth right?

We only use a limited portion of a our brain because the rest is used from maintaining our bodily functions, breathing, digesting food, minute shit we can hardly even comprehend. We use all of our brains capacity for thought every time we think.

user, that's what we call meeting your potential.

No, we're fun when we have time to be.

mega is done I went through the whole thread looking for an alternate source to watch it. I didn't see any.

Where can I watch all the leaks?

That reminds me, when the fuck is Samurai Jack coming back? It's 10000x better than Stephen Jewniverse

Well technically the parts of cerebral cortex that store memories are dormant most of the time, which means there is probably about 1 to 2% of our brain that we don't use on daily basis.
also I think user was trolling you. I think outside of beer-pub-level normalfags nobody believes "X% our brains" myth anymore

It was supposed to come out in 2016 originally. Genndy is probably dealing with bullshit from higher ups right now or getting pulled between projects. I expect we'll get more news this year.

It will be pretty interesting if near the end of this season the govt appeared with altered gem weapons and turn out they already plotting to fight the gems back with their own weapon.

More like a melting tranny

tell me, why does he wear the hat?

I think the problem is that the show always uses the same small batch of writers for the show, there's nobody in the group who wants something to be changed or something to happen, you can't expect a show to stop navelgazing when that's all its creators are capable of, you'd need someone fresh who isn't a member of the group or some kind of outsider to stop that cycle

i was thinking about this.
Amethyst, jasper, agate, all are varieties of quartz. which are obviously part of the soldier caste, all soldier caste gems, barring malformed ones, are very thick built, as to be expected of their role. the properly-formed quartz gems all share a body type that's large and imposing.

rubies are also soldiers, but are short and stocky.

in the song we find that agates are for terrorizing, implying they are a special type of quartz meant as shock troops, or maybe they're like commissars?

further, the theory i had on type heirarchy being based on gem hardness doesn't quite hold, as ruby is harder than quartz, but rubies seem to be subordinate to other gems.

i have a feeling the four diamonds formd a sord of balanced governing body, each one having a disposition that was complimented and kept in check by the others. with pink diamond gone, there may be a very large imbalance that has formed.

further, being these are all space rocks that reproduce asexually, their love may be more familial than sexual. so the scene between the two diamonds may be more relevant as viewed in the context of two siblings talking about a third, deceased, sibling.

(checked)

I think they are trying to be self aware with everyone crying during the zoo episode. Like it is trying to talk about it's fanbase or something. Also I understand that the dresses they wore is Rebecca's ideology of saying that everyone is the same (especially that whole "Choosing Greg" part which was just stupid), but come on. It's like they want to be cancelled.

But I guess this is what happens when you hire Current Year CalArts students.

Have a good triggering, cucks.

You telling me you don't get a chub for crossdressing? I think that those who act overtly straight secretly all want the snake eye

Maybe that's why nobody in the show changes, if someone changed they would be different and Sugar doesn't want anyone to be unique, she wants them all to stagnate and stay static and unchanged

You telling me you haven't popped a half chub to Magic mike at least once? I'm not saying straight guys are faggots, more like fuckboys are secretly faggots

What makes you think I'm one of those "overly straight" type of guys? And I haven't seen Magic Mike, so no, I did not receive any amount of "chub" to it.

Please go back to iFunny

Hey, you read the text and followed suit.

more tits

How is that JoJo? No honnestly. Fucking newfags call everything JoJo . Give ultraman a google fuck sakes.

Steven Universe is fucking ass. Im glad I stopped. I wouldn't want to be mulled in with you retards.