Evil Hollywood abusing Jews by casting them as Witches

Every once in awhile I like to take a stroll through the heart of degeneracy known as Tumblr. I know we could all go on forever about the stupid shit people post there but this one really takes the cake and I think you all will get a good laugh out of this one. It really is another shoah.

Why do those damn goys running Hollywood always trying to demonize decent Jewish folk?

to save money on the prosthetic noses

Gee, I wonder…

My favorite part of Tumblr is how they try to ruin minority businesses and get minorities fired by complaining about how they make money. Makes me laugh every time.

Yeah, they might actually be onto something here.

If only they took a step further and looked into why there are so many jews there in general, and (((who))) is doing the casting.

Hmm.

Whoah slow down there goy, what exactly are you implying?

You don't want to be antisemitic do you?
It would be a shame if you had to be reported to the SPLC.

Jews are cast as witches because jews are witches and satanists.

That's as true today as it was in the past.

Wouldn't be surprised if Hollywood archetypical witches are Jews projecting their feelings about their mothers or wives onto a character.

Lol they notice Jewish nepotism, must be those evil Christians at fault.

Is it intentional in European folklore that witches look exactly like Jews? Antisemitism was much greater 100 years ago.

comparing jews to witches is an insult to witches

OY VEY GOYIM IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU THEN WE WOULDN'T CONTROL THE MEDIA IT'S YOUR FAULT

us wizards need more representation in the media.

OY VEY NEVER DISTRACT FROM THE SIX MILLION GOYIM

Shabbos goyim will never understand how much Jews hate them

Nicki Minaj made some music video where she's a queen and they had all these sorta-nazi-banners and nazi-inspired-uniforms, and sJews refused to accept her apology until everyone just forgot about it

but I guess I shouldn't complain

Melissa Joan Hart is a jew?

What sorcery is this?

More likely a case of pic related.

When the fuck have Jews been associated with witches?

Witches were not Jews, they were women carrying on pagan traditions.

I thought tumblr hated "privileged" groups? There's no group more privileged than Jews.