MRAs refuse to answer these questions

1. If gender pay gap is due to evolutionary psychology/biology how come it vary from 5% to 30% in OECD countries, and 5% to 20% in the West?

2. If female employee is economically more risky to hire than a male due to parental leave, why wouldn't for-profit companies discriminate against women?

3. Studies have shown that in most fields (although exceptions exist), job applications with a female name are less likely to get a response compared to identical job applications with a male name. Wouldn't it be weird if this would not contribute to a pay gap between the genders?

youtube.com/watch?v=pDMcW58PWCU

Females are inferior workers and deserve to be payed less.

1. Please rephrase your question, it varies because people hire based on a variety of variables, and including different countries, with different standards is adding additional variables, the fact of the matter is, women tend to not work as hard, because men and women are fundamentally different.

2.I thought the wage gap and glass ceiling theories already assuming for-profit companies already DO discriminate against women. Write your questions better you stupid fuck.

3. What the fuck are you asking, the job applications are turned down for the same reasons as question number 1, is this even taking equal qualifications into account?

I wasn't going to sage this thread, but this looks like it was written by a faggot who doesn't speak english.

We're not MRAs but what the hell. I'll bite:

No source for quoted statistics.

Yes. But only against women of child bearing age. Women that age should be having kids, not working.

Also, learn how to embed videos before you post here again you faggot.

Protip: When urban sprawl marches on and temperature probes which were once in entirely rural areas are now smack dab in the middle of cities, your temp readings are going to increase. You know how to account for the urban heat island effect? You use satellite readings. And take a wild fucking guess what satellite readings show

As far as the body of your post goes, explain why there aren't companies entirely comprised of women reaping the benefit of a 30% lower payroll cost if their productivity and skill truly is equal or greater. If you can explain that away you won't even have to try to stump us with your shit questions.

Your argumentation is weak and it's readily apparent that you failed to even attempt to do your homework before you opened your mouth and spewed this trash.

3/10 APPLY YOURSELF

Take it to halfchan faggot.

Maybe women are culturally inferior, not biologically, like worse countries are?

They should do since the law gives them an objective, provable benefit to doing so, even if women weren't inferior workers. But they'd be sued and shamed for it.

Probably because of 2 and female inferior culture.

Alternately, if employers can pay women 5 - 30% less, why do they hire men at all when hiring women is so cheap?

Also not an MRA but whatev

Why are you listing OECD countries specifically?
It includes nations from all around the world including western nations.

Does it matter? A 10% discrepancy here has nothing to do with MRA's/Feminism/etc.
Maybe non western nations are shit at counting?
This is a stupid fucking question OP.

They would, it's illegal to do so. Furthermore Marxists have changed the culture so much where this wouldn't be a profitable thing to do because leftists would boycott the company to death even if it was legal.

No because those women would just get jobs at other companies in the same field in most cases. There's no reason why it should effect the pay gap statistics much one way or another.

The fuck does any of this have to do with MRA's?
You're a faggot OP go back to halfchan.

OP things he's somehow proving misandry isn't real.

Where do you think you are?

Here's a red pill for you: most countries that aren't the west treat women like shit, especially those with large Muslim populations.

Because it's illegal.

Were these studies conducted using the same application to the same company? Or to different companies in the same industry? Did the same person review the two applications? If it was not the same person at the same company, it could be that different reviewers have different standards. If it was the same person, it is possible that individual is sexist, or it is possible that they noticed that you've been sending copycat resumes and immediately trashed the second one received.

These kinds of studies are difficult, because you can't really assume that two companies in the same industry behave identically. In fact, here's a viable explanation for the pay gap: companies that are more likely to hire more women are less likely to pay their employees higher wages. If company A hires 70% women, and 30% men, and pays its employees $50,000 a year on average, and company B hires 30% women and 70% men, but pays its employees $80,000 a year on average, it is entirely possible that both companies are following the law and paying employees equal pay for equal work, but that a study would see discrimination between wages. Clearly, studies should look to see discrimination within companies, rather than within industries.

Nice meme fellow 4channer. How do you do? :^)

You're barely even comprehensible/coherent bud.

1. Evolutionary theory doesn't dictate the exact same results in all situations. There can be differences for a variety of reasons that are everything from social/political to biological. It's honestly a non-sense kind of question to ask in the first place; like it's meant to be vague and un-answerable. In fact, all three questions are like this.

2. Female employees are risky for more reasons than just parental leave; what a fallacy right out the gate. And for-profit companies do discriminate against women, as per your third question. Just look at the field of Human Resources, which is where most of the useless women end up because they can't actually do useful work, but the company will get destroyed by media / public relations if they don't put on a show of equal treatment.

3. You really should CITE the studies, not just say that they exist. And it absolutely does contribute to a pay-gap, but only in an aggregate when looking at all jobs, not when looking at the same jobs. Similar jobs get similar pay-rates, particularly those that are physical, where your pay is tied to your ability to be productive in measurable ways.

The pay-gap exists for several reasons:
Men are better at doing their jobs than women, and see preferential treatment for more important jobs.
Men are better at leading than women, and see preferential treatment for managerial jobs.

But for the same TYPE of job, the pay-gap virtually disappears. Male and female construction workers receive the same pay for the same hours / work done. Likewise for male / female secretaries, and so forth. The only time a significant gap appears is in situations where men and women have the opportunity to argue / negotiate wages or pay raises - the simple fact is that women don't pursue this option while men do.

After accounting for all related factors, we still find that this pay-gap is actually quite minor, and with a serious push by governments on insane ideological grounds (and in part by corporations wishing to lower male wages to their female counterparts, rather than raising female wages to the male counterparts - lovely equality of outcome rather than opportunity right there) to close it even further. It's not an actual issue, and has never been an actual issue. Men should be paid more because they are better at their jobs and more capable than women are.

lol reported

Back to the kitchen Stacy, no one wants to hear your shit

Wow sure is 2013 in here.

Your entire post is a strawman. Nobody refutes the overall pay gap. Our position is that it is the result of fair competition where men simply work longer, harder and in positions of higher importance and competitiveness.

Because different countries have different job opportunities. For example; if female-oriented professions such as nursing etc are paid well then the pay gap will be reduced.
Different countries also vary when it comes to regulations,as an example here in Sweden we are forcing executive boards to be at least 40% female. Which is fucking retarded and companies are already starting to leave the country because they can't find competent female executives.

They would, and they should.

It would, and it should.

Also. Climate change isn't man made, at least not to a critical extent. The temperature will rise to at least 25 C no matter what we do.

Jesus Christ you autist. We're how many posts into this thread, and OP is still a (1). Learn to spot a fucking slide thread.

Relevant Picture
Dubs

As a 60 year old man, I remember when women were quiet, didn't contradict their male owners, had a reset switch from a good smack in the face, if they were hysterical in any way, they were sent to the lunatic asylum for some electro-shock for a couple of months, were supposed to look presentable and attractive without being a disgusting whore or a dyke-clone, didn't work - and therefore didn't suck up half the job market while doing almost no real work, didn't fuck up every politcal system in the previously civilised world, didn't warp education and slowly squeeze out all the males, weren't mouthy little cunts.
My generation was not brought up to suffer women's inherent stupidity.

1. Gender pay gap isn't real
2. Such discrimination is illegal
3. No.

D&C GENDER BAITING

SHILL/SLIDE THREAD

hey ctr do you get more money for posting a new thread than posting replies? how does the pay scale work?

I don't understand this thread or what you're getting at. Is it some form of bait? I don't get it. If you have some gripes with these MRAs maybe you should go where they are and ask your questions there?

When it comes to the mythical pay gap, it doesn't exist in the west. But it should. If I have to pay a woman the same as I have to pay a man, why wouldn't I just hire a man?

Take your medicine and go to bed grandpa. Everything turned to shit on your generations watch.

If we even survive the things your generation let happen while watching tv and wanking off, people will someday tell their children bedtime scare stories about your generation.

WEW, TRIPLE DOUBLES.

occasionally is legit

its almost like we don't live in a free country.

There are no girls on Holla Forums

Are you lost cunt?

MRAs are just as bad as feminists. They buy into the same lies, the only difference is that they claim men are the victims.

GENDER EQUALITY IS A MYTH
EQUALITY IS A FALSE GOD

Rach your shit is old, dried up, and crusty as a rich invalids 30 year old yacht. Take your garbage to Dem Underground already.

Sage goes in email field newfags

5/10 bait, plenty of replies. Have another (((you)))

The Pay gap in gender only comes from the fact women, on average, take lower paying jobs. Your Male engineer and female engineer working at engineering company both make the same amount. Also male cashier and female cashier make the same amount while working at Walmart.

Leftist commies like to manipulate data and don't tell you that. They see that women make $0.20 less for every dollar a man makes by looking at the data collected for all workers.

Whats happening is that 8 men and 2 women work at engineering company. 8 women and 2 men work at Walmart.

The only way they are going to balance the "pay gap" is to pay women more in any job they do, or pay men less in higher paying jobs or pay everyone the same amount no matter what their jobs is.

tl;dr feminist and communists manipulate data to get what they want.

This is women's role in the workplace.

Gas yourself

Those morons… they've put their workplace women the wrong way around.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!
Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.
The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.
Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.
What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?
How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?
And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?
But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.
They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

hey leftycuck