Tactics for red-pilling the fairer sex

OK Holla Forums, so we're all on the same page that the future of our race/civilization rests on the propagation of beautiful Aryan children.

The question remains, how do we recruit the fairer sex to our side? How can we convince women to forgo (((feminism))) and embrace traditional roles?

My personal story in greentext below

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Be strong and confident without being overly abuse or cruel and women will follow since they're followers by nature.

stop masturbating

Real GF > all

Women are very fluid like, they are more capable of changing than men are.

My GF absolutely hated cooking for me and now she's constantly asking what I want for dinner. Just treat them right, don't back down if they protest because that's just the (very weak) liberal fluid mindset fighting back but it's quite easy to beat it.

If you behave like a man around your woman instead of being an equality striving cuckfaggot you'll be surprised how easy women will flip into traditional gender roles.

you get them to fall in love w/ you

Most women aren't feminists anyway. The feminist threat exists but it's being blown out of proportion.

Most women still go look for a guy to get married and live off his dosh.

So what do now? Cuck out and follow? Cut bait and start fresh and hope that new grill is red-pillable as well?

Best option is to further red-pill her on the emptiness that women feel when they follow careers over relationships, but how best to subtly achieve that?

Women want to be molded by men. Be a man.

well firstly they shouldn't dress and act like your pic.

but nice try for guaranteed replies. have a (you)

nice rp faggot

She got a good job, she left you and you just want to blame it on feminism.

Sage this shit

For follow-up info, I've got a comfy job>>7541976
No RP. She was a grad student when we met, I was already 4 years into a comfy white-collar career. I could (fairly) easily support us both but she feels she has to follow career.

I bet you didn't even bring up the notion of starting a family with her at all.

Too bad faggot

This. Nothing to really keep a man and a woman together without a family.

Smash television, explain the power of the womb, remove welfare, affirmative action and ruin the coven of hags. Also, stop masturbating and start flirting.

Television is primary designed for programming women, period. Most men don't think much of TV and understand ads just want you to buy garbage and that shows are just fantasy to pass time. Women do not, the average woman sees the media completely differently. They see it has a measuring stick, a moral compass, what is acceptable and what is not. TV has replaced religion for many women, as pathetic as it sounds.

The gaggle of hags that most women have around them are crabs in a bucket, If you want to be apart of the gaggle, you have to be just a degenerate as they are, or else they're kick you out. They push divorce, adultery, abortions, drugs, alcohol, race mixing, gossip and countless other bad behaviors that no upstanding woman should have. Friends are for men, family and neighbors are what women have; it used to be taboo for women to have strange friends.

Women have lost their understanding of the powers innate in them and they've also been forced to work, thanks to central banking schemes and a crashed labor market. They believe women were rarely great figures in history because of oppression, but the truth is that these great figures were created by women for they all had mothers that tutored them and gave them their blood. The is no point in a women going for a career as a scientist, when a women who is potentially good at it should in fact raise as many children as she can to become scientists themselves, for they have the genes for it. The goal of a woman should never be a frivolous manly career, but to create great people.

No, I mentioned this subtly, but never tried to override her goals.

Guess what I'm hoping for are red-pilled studies / articles etc. that demonstrate how women are far less happier today than they were pre-feminism, if I was able to red-pill her on the JQ, surely I can red-pill her on this too

I would turn her into a weeaboo. Make her watch hours of moe anime (among other kinds) everyday until it rubs off on her as well as buy her cute clothing to wear until she regains her femininity and starts to offer to bake you cookies and so on. I wouldn't need a woman to be involved in politics and other intricate details that she shouldn't have to deal with, only that she regain her femininity which was robbed from her shortly after birth by society. A "redpilled woman" isn't necessarily an activist, she's a female first and foremost, one with fidelity towards her man.

Such is life.

hurrrrrrr virgin cries

Sounds like you took too long to tie the knot so she went on her way

If you ever meet a girl like that again fucking marry her you daft cunt

that sounds fucking gay lmao

are you sure you don't want your own tranny?

We love you female Aryan… But it's your miserable job (like our miserable job) to use the intellect and natural powers to redpill all those around you.

You best pump out at least 4 Aryan children fem-user.

Yes I'm sure. Are you sure you're not projecting? I bet you would fuck a tranny, at least after a few shots.

shit meme

>>>/cuteboys/ and stay there.

If you're really a femanon you can easily find a redpilled guy. You're actually a much rarer specimen. Just look harder

just making sure fam

your ideal "woman" fails to mention the quality of being able to bear children

without that you might as well fuck traps you degenerate

Nice

reddit

spacing

fellow

pol

user

have

an

upvote

I already half redpilled a couple of female acquaintances but nu-males are very hard to un-cuck.

I wish. I'm still a virgin, still single. I'd had very bad luck with men but I refuse to have sex before marriage or before a serious, stable relationship.

I'm trying but all the half-redpilled guys I know are either brown or already taken. Just my luck I guess. Not giving up yet, though.

So before this thread slides into degenerate weeb/trap posting, no one here has good subtle sources about the unfulfilled nature of the modern woman? C'mon Holla Forums, if we're gonna win this war we're gonna need women on our side..

Have you tried moving to a red state? Blue states are either full of nu-males or moderates and future Holla Forumstards pretending to be nu-males to fit in.

this is true just. just follow suit you nubs

Why not just shack up with a Holla Forumsack?

That sounds like a fucking terrible idea.

Whereabouts are you? The west coast is a fucking nightmare. I've seriously considered moving to the midwest.

I don't know about any tactics specifically, but the way I did it was just by eloquently countering whatever she'd heard on tumblr (yes she was a tumblrina).

I'll elaborate a little bit. It'd start like this: she'd see some news story about a black kid being the victim of "police brutality," read through all of the comments, and think the cops were at fault. I'd ask for details until it became clear to both of us that the kid was in the wrong. (Or that the story was fake. Seriously, niggers on tumblr actually make fake police brutality videos. They get White guys to dress up as cops and everything. Was kind of astonished the first time I saw that, but not surprised.)

The more exchanges we had on that subject that ended up that way, the less she believed in police brutality and racism. Then she started wondering why blacks are so unable to take responsibility for their actions, so I told her about the biological differences between the races beginning with IQ, then anti-diversity stuff followed.

Now she's an open White Nationalist and she deleted her tumblr a few months ago.

However, I'm not really sure you could do this with any girl. My girlfriend is from a village in rural Ohio. Her family is pretty conservative. She was just temporarily brainwashed by tumblr.

Dubs have it. The Japanese know exactly what makes a woman physically and emotionally attractive. To me, it breaks down as follows…

But most important to me

Put all of these qualities into a true, honest, real life woman. Then I can die a happy man, knowing all is right in the world again.

Wow, that's a whole lot of shit that never happened.
I want you to know I speak for all of Holla Forums when I say both I, and kek are proud of you for this. If you're lying though I hope you get raped by a pack of Pakis.

You'll be surprised how easily this works on boys too. My girlfriend's brother moved in with us and I told him what to do, gave him chores, etc just like I do for her. Only fair since I'm the one mostly paying for us. What I didn't expect was that he accepted it pretty much the same as she did. He accepts my decisions, asks me before going places and helps his sister around the house.

It's pretty cute really and they both seem happy with the arrangement. She did encourage him to settle in, so it might not have happened without that.

OP

used

double

line

breaks

too

Can't you just use their cuckiness to make them submit to your ideas?

Forgot to mention, they both shifted to more nationalist politics after I started commenting on the news to them, her from being apolitical him from being more libertarian. I'm older than both of them, so maybe that's also a factor.

OP was spacing out his paragraphs since things tend to look pretty small in the thread box.

user

was

spacing

every

sentence

this

is

reddit

No man you can trust me.

You trust your fellow anons don't you?

Be respectful, no violence. They are weaker than you, are you a pussy for beating someone way weaker than you? Beat them on the psychological level. Don't take their shit, debate them logically, point out their fallacies. They will convert to your position if you're convincing.

Stand behind your principles. Women HATE unprincipled men. Put down lines and rules that she is not allowed to cross. Women do this all the time to test you. If they are allowed to take control, they start to despise you becouse you're a pussy.

Act like a man. Sturdy, resourceful, wise and unyielding. Marcus Aurelius is a good source for starters. Modern nu-males are a good example of wolves in sheep clothing. Women hate them.

Be her rock. Women are a bit unstable becouse of their hormones. Understand that and try to ease her, but not cuddle. It's a good practice for pregnancy when that goes on steroids.

Take care of her you know what I mean and try to learn what makes her tick even if you don't have the tools.

Don't take advantage of her affection.

There are many more, but if you fulfil these, she will be eating out of your hand, ready to be redpilled. Women generally don't have strong principles and usually take it after the man. Not trying top be insulting, just observing. Feminists and many lesbians are batshit insane becouse they have no men to keep them straight and focused.

I swear it did. If she hadn't deleted her tumblr I'd link you to it. She'd spend a lot of time picking fights there with libshits for a few weeks before finally deleting her account.

But, like I said, she'd heard a lot of the stuff I was telling her from her parents way before we ever met. I think all it took was having someone she cared about other than her parents confirm it for her.

The divine feminine was abandoned by our women but it finds life in Japan, specifically as 2d girls. That is what they're supposed to be like but I don't see them embodying that in my lifetime. I can still die tremendously happy without the flesh, knowing who I'll meet on the other side.

Don't worry all Holla Forumsacks that aren't married or dating already are single because they're closet pedophiles they wouldn't rape a grown woman, or even have consensual sex with her for that matter.

I live in Mexico, born and raised. Grand grand parents on my mother's side were pure blooded French (from the French occupation times), my father and his relatives are blue eyed, some are blond some are brunettes. People often mistake me for a foreigner, specially because of my surname.

I've thought about it but it doesn't sound very… feasible, to set up a date with an unknown person on an imageboard. Too many variables. I trust you guys, as fellow anons, but I wouldn't know about real life. Besides, I doubt there are any Holla Forumsacks where I live.

They are cucks because they are very set on their own ideas and too proud to admit they are wrong. Male sjws/feminists are very vicious, condescending and stubborn. They want women to act and think specifically the way they want us to, and if we don't then we are an enemy, fair target for the shittiest, most humiliating treatments. Bluepilled guys, however, are easier to approach, to talk to and to interact with but as soon as they start watching talmud TV, you lose progress. I tread carefully around male swjs and feminsts.

Sorry for all the spelling mistakes, by the way. It's very late here (3:4 am) and I'm sleep deprived.

You are not white and should be gassed along with every other Mexican.

I'm sorry but you've gotta go back, back to hell.

No mercy for the non-whites, no mercy.

Don't bother with the nu-males at all. They're cucks but ironically deep down think their opinions can't be questioned by a woman, such are men.

You're invaluable, I really mean that. Take care of yourself femanon and redpill as many women as you can. You have the power to persuade them with a lot less effort than men do.

At this stage I've pretty much accepted I'm going to have to find a bluepill and only reveal my power level incrementally and redpill her very patiently. Otherwise at some point she'll just go "you're crazy/scary/mean" and run away. This has happened a couple of times now, annoyingly with Aryan qts. Fucking bluepills, my own fault though for thinking they'd be attracted to the strength of the right. I forgot that to complete normies it just sounds insane tinfoil-tier, not strong.

To be completely fair there are white Mexicans and they basically own Mexico.

I Live in the shithole known as Los Angles, and interestingly enough all the ads for Mexicans feature people who look fairly white. Usually such adds have women with light colored hair and eyes.

She's not red pilled.

Pretty much all Latin American countries operate on an implicit caste system with Whites at the top.

Are you going to pay for the wall?

Dude, women cannot be made redpill if they aren't already. Women are molded by their surroundings, that's why you'll always hear them harken back to something when they are thinking. They are vessels filled by the men around them.

Only through struggle, starvation and fear can you keep her nowadays.

Okay, tor user. Feel better now? I bet you are a pure german blooded Aryan and already got 5+ aryan babies ready to start the army that'll gas the Rostchilds. I'll just throw away my ancestry and further mud whatever's left of my good blood before you come to my country and gas us, that is if you survive the cartels because you are so strong and smart.

Yeah, that would be the best method, I think. That's actually my plan since every time I let my power level slip too soon things don't end very well.

Yeah, most of the 'white' Mexicans live in the North and central parts of Mexico. Guadalajara, Mexico City, Nuevo León, Baja California.

We've been jewed hard by the Government for decades, the people has nothing to give and our current President is an idiot who's inflated prices and devalued the Mexican peso. I dunno where they are gonna get the money from but something has to give sooner or later, I suppose.

What does xe mean by this?

Simple you thud.
Based on true events.

1. Get /fit/
2. Get confident
3. Become the textbook definition of the word "Masculine"
4. Aquire gf who isn't isn't a complete degenerate
5. Follow this ruleset, however it won't work all the time. Be patient.
"user lets have fun! Lets go out and get drunk!"
"Why do we need alcohol to have fun?"
*Proceed to take her somewhere alcohol free*
After a while she'll stop suggesting the degenerate act.

Bonus round:
6. Tell her something like "the reason I don't like going out drinking is that it takes a lot to maintain this body"
Whatever semi believable excuse you come up with, just be sincere when you say it.

Warning, a new challenger approaches!
7. Her friends will try drag her back down the path of degeneracy.
8. Repeat what you said in part 5 "Why do we need alcohol to have fun?"
9. Your gf will back you up because her life is much more interesting now.
10. Do something that all of you can do, have fun.
This will break the group up into 2.
1 - The degenerates willing to change
2 - The degererates who that when your gf checks up on in a few years are single mothers and fat
You'll know instantly who will belong to who, example of future group 2 member. "Anonnnnnnn… I can't doooo this. This isss bbbbboooorrrrinnnngg."

Congrats, your gf is now tolerable and you can trust her friends somewhat.

tl;dr
Sociopath is the best path tbh.

LONDON

By domination. :^)

Its what aryans have done since they began to spread.
Fuck the matriarchy :^).. literally

Hail the Patriarch, baby!
You do have your own wife, right?

Being alpha.

Embrace glory. Embrace her.
Tell her nu-male pals and Feminist cunt friends to go pass out in a ditch for their degenerate faggotry.
Rinse.
Repeat.

It's less about red-pilling and at the very most keeping them from dyeing your lady's otherwise clear pills blue.

Unless you live in a high-population area. Then you might just be fucked already.

Just don't be fuck ugly and autistic.

This shit right here needs a cyclical. Call it women general or whatever.

I'm fucking tired of having this SAME FUCKING THREAD EVERY FUCKING WEEK

I've been on cuckchan since '06 and came to 8ch during 2nd exodus.

I've always posted with spacing, it looks aesthetically pleasing to me.

strong men and attractive men need to stop fucking and chucking and demand women to act like they should.

the women will only come if there is quality men there to follow.

basically we need to kill all whoremongering chads.

yet another thinly veiled >tfw no gf
should be an autoban

The sad reality is this:
as long as we have an culture of weakness that promotes leftist ideas about social constructions, relative morals, atheism & sexual degeneracy.

How about those Autobahns? Those Nazis sure know how to build things don't they, user?

get her pregnant.

age and rating out of 10?

Red-pilling means politics, and women and politics mix like water and oil. Find some other way to connect with her, you dullard.

You write like a nonce, which causes me to believe that it's not because you don't know what to say that gives you trouble with women…

=MFFFFHWAAAAAW
>>>/cuckchan/ fags have always been known for their shit taste

user, there is no way out of modernity.
You just can't win against the Capital's need of creating uprooted human robots who have no blood affiliation of any sort, no community, no family, no identity, no children.
This is just the way things have to be in order for the economy to pursue its conquest upon everything potentially valuable.

But what it also means, is that, if we still want to live, we will have to put this world back on his feet one day or another.We will rise and shine, we have to.
The imperative and unfettered progress of this world also means its own inevitable self-destruction. Rejoice, for the Happening Train has no brakes.

Was just about to call you fake, as I'm quite sure nothing remotely resembles you in America or Western Europe, but being there exempts you. I actually believe you're real.

That moment when, in my own small way, I am part of your life.
Trippy fam

You know what we should do? That we always do?

Turn ((their)) propaganda against them. You know how they talk about liberation. Let's liberate women away from work, away from the shackles of the state and back into the freedom of family. Back into taking care of the home, the kids. Back to where they will find hapiness that they are severly lacking in this day and age.

It's easy, because the truth is, the career-path for a woman, ends up with them getting stressed out, put in a position they are not fit for, they get criticized for not being able to do what's expected of them, because they will never be able to fill that role anyway. They end up lonely, they don't have any true friends, they don't have any true romantic relationships and they end up miserable.

I know we can turn this whole liberation of women away from this kind of society back into what once was.

You don't. You suppress them and direct them. Next question.

There is no such thing as redpilling women. Women doesn't care about things like objective truth or facts. They are emotional and social beings who care more about public opinion and outwards appearance than real politics. Just look at all the feminists who drool after swole alphas who don't give a fuck about feminist ideals. It's just a hobby to them and it appeals to their nature; ridding themselves of accountability and responsibility for every thing that takes place in their lives.

Just yesterday a conversation with my gf turned to religion. I told her I'd gotten myself signed out from the state church (Fjordnigger here, the protestant church gets state gibs per membership and everyone who is baptized is put in the ranks). Why, she asked. Because the church no longer represents Christian ideals, since it allows gay marriage and female priests among other things. I'm agnostic myself, but I recognize that the good values of the church has been corrupted.

I laid this out to her in very simple terms. When she had heard my point it was as if her brain just reset. Believing in this information from a person she has devoted herself to, and keeping in line with what is politically correct was in conflict to her, so she just said she didn't catch any of that, smiled, and tugged my hand. I'm beginning to see this a lot, and have concluded I can't spend my life with this woman.

Now, I'm aware that there are exceptions. Some women have the capacity to see the threat the western world is in, and might even speak out and try to turn back the tide. But most women are kept silently in check by the fear of stigmatization for having the wrong opinions. Exclusion from the community (MSM, social media, workplace) means gene death for a woman. I know there are some femanons here, and I imagine you have to hide your powerlevel better than any of us.

Pretty much just this.

I think it's a combination of telling them some fundamental truths + planting some ideas in their heads so they figure it out on their own.

For instance you can bring up an event in history which is in part responsible for marxism and make sure to use someone's full name if it is Jewish. That way you aren't overtly saying it was the Jews but they will connect the dots when they start hearing all the steins and bergs

We're in a great depression, even our kids need jobs now.

Just get a girl who is apolitical

I have never hid my politics from my gf.

Be a strong, attractive man that will only commit to a traditional woman that will not hesitate to leave if she fails her end of the bargain. It's that easy.

To redpill her, that will come naturally with time. If you act like a man then she'll act like a woman, and will adopt your views over time. It may be useful to introduce them gradually to her, but you should never deny your powerlevel if it comes up naturally.

Don't date women with daddy issues or that spend a lot of time on facebook or other social media that floods them with validation and male attention.

tfw

(Checked)
Show her you will be enough of a provider for her that she will be taken care of, and she won't feel much of a need to take care of herself, career-wise. That is, if she wants kids. She would likely jump at the chance to be a stay-at-home mom, but is concerned about finances.

My gf did but we probably can't afford that

What's the deal with girls who seriously don't?

Look into the work of Phyllis Schlafly.

This. Women can't waste too much time on a man,even if he's great, if it seems like he's stalling a future together. There's a reason people men propose after two years. Women who do want families know that they have a limited amount of time to find a man and start having babies. How much time is should a woman to spend on a man before she cuts her losses and spa wasting time? Every year, she loses 12-30 of her best eggs. Even a great man isn't worth losing five years of potential children for, if she Mir have to go out and find another, this time, five years older than before.

Feminism. And their feminist friends shaming them. "We want to empower women to make their own choices, but that choice is not allowed!" Because as we all know, feminism's real goal is to destroy the family unit and destroy social cohesion in the West making us isolated and depressed, easier to manipulate.

That's one more thing ancient religions got right.
Never let women travel alone.

Be up front about starting a family and establish your desire to provide for said family. This is called being a man and it targets their most base genetic programming. You will find it easier to take the lead when their natural follower instincts kick in. Then it requires you to establish the boundaries she is to operate under in the relationship. You still have to hold up your end though it is constant work, but nothing is as rewarding than having your own children around to rear.

i bet your'e fat

If you knew what happens to single women in NY, you'd know what to do

reported

stay triggered

I like it, simple, effective and to the point.

Vielen danke mein freund.

you'll be gassed first :^)

If you let her go alone, it's basically over and you should move on. Stay strong and tell her how you feel with sincerity but do not fall to her shit test.

Reported.

maybe I'm beta but can't you just follow her?

only do this if you feel there's a future for you both and she would do the same for you
also only do this if you feel this NYC thing is not forever, 5y max.

Is there any /pol recommended movie list? Looking for some movies to subtly redpill my gf.

THE GREATEST STORY NEVER T
Oh

In all honesty if you are strong and confident and she respects and/or worships the ground you walk on you can say whatever with conviction and she'll believe especially if you have proof to back it up.

I`ve already redpilled her on feminism, conservative values, abortion, guns rights and stuff.
She is currently a centrist but leaning to the right of the spectrum, but since we live in a third world socialist country, the average mindset is quite different here. So isnt there any pol approved movie list?

What does she know already? What does she believe? Is she a Christian (but believes in zionism, so not actually a Christian)? If so, Marching to Zion and New World Order Bible Versions. Is she an atheist (tips fem-trilby) but recognizes the necessity for a moral center to civilization? Then Marching to Zion to out the kikes and then any other film on them.

God this is cringe worthy.

Women cannot be effectively redpilled.

Some can be made to accept semi-decent views through loyalty to a Dick.

That's it.

There are no redpilled women.

With every thread about this topic I'm getting more convinced that Holla Forums doesn't care about the traditional family anymore but I don't understand the alternative. I understand some of the logic behind that women are a lost cause but where's the solution? No bullshit, an actually effective solution? Leaving them alone just makes them an easy target for (((media))) and getting rid of them seems far less realistic than just redpilling.

Yes, I'm serious

Artificial wombs and quality sperm donors (e.g. high IQ NFL athletes, athletic and healthy academics, etc.).

I don't know much about artificial wombs but wouldn't you need eggs for the sperm to fuse into? You'd probably get the eggs from women with good genes. What happens if the baby is a girl? Do you just take their eggs and kill them or is that when the traditional family comes in?

This. Vast majority of women aren't suited to the political sphere in a serious way, nor should they be. Its like men who are into girly things. I know some grills browse Holla Forums but that is because they have a masculine mindset and are extremely rare outliers.

Only a serious SHTF scenario incl. a new social order will force women to convert back to traditional values. See, in a way women have been red pilled, too. They see how far they can get in life riding the coattails of men while making no sacrifices themselves. For modern women, there are very few reasons to go back, why give up a convenient and hedonistic lifestyle for cleaning and cooking?

Put the pill in your peehole and fuck them. It's not worth the time, in the time it takes to court a woman, you could redpill many more men, who could then redpill their own women or even more men.

Women will never act to stop invaders, they don'y really have a reason too.

If the native population grows some balls and repells invaders, great news nothing much changes for women.

If the invaders win and home in conqoured, well the women don't typically die, they get captured and raped. Still passing on genes with an added benifit that these genes happened to defeat those others you were with before. Whats a reduction in quality of life mean to the goal of propagation really.

The only way to "redpill women" is to fug em, and repell invaders.

Question:

I want to make a redpill video serious for each group of people. & I've begun to contemplate the fact that women will have a harder time accepting what I teach, b/c they are dumber and do not thing logically like me.

I know that women are very emotional thinkers, and that men are more logical. & I know this to be true. Just look at voting habbits.

What I do not understand, is how to go about appealing to a woman's emotional thinking.
What does it mean to be an "emotional thinker"?? aside from being stupid What is involved in this? Do I have to resort to story telling and individual examples??

I would appreciate some examples of appealing to emotional thinkers.

Well, they lose in the long run schlomo. Because what it does, is creating a mongrel race without any connections to land, fathers or race.

And thus an easy target for brainwashing and new ideals. Perfect slaves for the new world order.

You don't.

If you actively try to "convert" a woman, you've failed. Just be a man and stop letting women run your life and they'll naturally start to parrot your positions and act according to your expectations.

Man is the head of the household, though a woman yearns to control him, he is the ruler over her.

Genesis 3:16 bro.

You are a faggot and always have been, torAnon; you shit up every interesting thread with your non-sequitur racial imperialism shit.
Have you considered suicide? Please do.

Bring back the patriarchy. Put females in their place. Declare total war on feminists and white knights.

Not all women are like that.

:^)

No more mud people. Once a mud, you are subhuman forever ;D

Be 35 and have a good job, house and car in your name. Marry 18 year old virgin and have her be your baby factory. Tell inquiring women you don't want modern women because you're old fashioned and most women your age are not marriage material.

I'm married to a Holla Forumsack

Shits cash. She's a freak in bed, loves cooking for me, doesn't know how to hide her power level (or just doesn't care), and quit her job when she found out she's preggers.

Holla Forums is getting their first white baby for the upcoming race war in 4 months :^)

(checked)
It'll be a boy!
I hope it's yours.

wtf?
Put a baby in her YESTERDAY.
No duh she's leaving, she's not fullfilling her basic instincts of having a baby with a man she's been with for years, so is going to look elsewhere.

Too good to be true.

waste

www .bbc.com/news/health-37337215>>7547764

Clone wars

Four underrated posts.
Women who are red pilled are much more rare than men. Its not just a problem of lower IQ for women its the problem that they are emotionally driven not logically driven. The red pill requires logic over emotion.
Women worship the throne not the king.

So fortunately all a women need is to a strong man to be drawn to, be that strong man, and never trust her, just pretend to, Because she will always be looking for a better provider and she has no loyalty.

Most women on online dating sites are already attached in some way and are looking for a sneaky way to test the market and possibly trade up. The thing they are most drawn to is money.