PROTECT / MEGA

Articles which show your fellow Europeans rising UP and taking back control of their countries.
:
Finns,have Soldiers of Odin, based MEP calls out (((mudshits))), summons the citizens to get rid of invaders, now Finnish youths are beating them up on daily basis

web.archive.org/web/20160916090913/https://8ch.net/pol/res/7479975.html

Hungarians have literal RWDS hunting (((rapefugees))) along the border

web.archive.org/web/20160916091032/https://8ch.net/pol/res/7478705.html

Serbians are shooting (((islamic invaders)))

web.archive.org/web/20160916091157/http://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-serbia-shooting-idUSKCN10Z14J

Slavs are touring Europe, beating up whichever (((camelfucker))) gets in their way

web.archive.org/web/20160305100739/http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/polish-far-right-groups-extending-influence-across-europe-warns-expert-1547636

Germans are beating up the (((invaders)))

archive.is/osUOk

THE FIRE RISES
EUROPE WILL EMERGE VICTORIOUS AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

eur.army.mil/immediateresponse/
military.com/video/forces/military-training/immediate-response-16-trains-in-croatia-and-slovenia/5124770964001
bulgaria.bordermonitoring.eu
web.archive.org/web/20160920225400/http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/serbia-tightening-security-on-it-s-borders-with-bulgaria-and-macedonia-07-18-2016
archive.is/zdBs6
vid.me/VNMX
vid.me/XPbp
archive.is/6nKyC
archive.is/vSJTn
web.archive.org/web/20160922142345/http://pamelageller.com/2015/11/swedish-village-descends-into-open-warfare-as-citizens-fight-back-against-muslim-invaders.html/
web.archive.org/web/20160922142506/http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/04/22/about-time-sicilian-cosa-nostra-declares-war-on-the-muslim-invasion-as-mayor-says-sicily-capital-feels-more-like-istanbul-or-beirut-than-europe/
web.archive.org/web/20160922143919/http://shoebat.com/2016/09/17/violence-is-exploding-as-europeans-are-fighting-back-against-muslim-invaders-and-beating-them-to-pieces-in-the-streets-with-their-bare-hands/
web.archive.org/web/20160922142800/http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/europe-leaders-join-forces-islam-eu-160617203659154.html
web.archive.org/web/20160922143353/http://freedomoutpost.com/thousands-of-europeans-take-to-the-streets-to-crusade-against-muslim-invaders/
archive.is/EjKKJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EUROPA ERWACHE

Have we started the fire?

Yes

THE FIRE RISES

You are using the echos incorrect.

Looks like any other typical retarded media brainwashed dyed hair trash 14? yo to me

Unless something insane happens I doubt it. You're average Yuropoor is even more cucked than Cucknadians. Reminder when a Euro shits on Amerilards for being stupid and fat it is partial jelousy we're infinity less cucked than them. Frogs are okay

whose country is this?
which people made this civilization possible?
whose ancestors, alongside millions of countrymen and women, blood, sweat and tears, over centuries, built this? fought for this? died for this? killed for this?
and who did they do it for?
they did it all for their families, their children, and their children.
they did it all for you.
this is your blood right, your inheritance
this is not for some aliens to claim their own
your ancestors did not endure crises, work lifetimes over and over, bury millions of their own over these lands, for these aliens.

not these aliens who, facing danger, abandoned their own people and lands; cowards this government now expect loyalty from.
not these aliens who, facing hardships, can do nothing but beg for charity or abandon their peoples and failed nations; beggars and deserters this government now expect hardwork and devotion from.

what loyalty do you see in these aliens? look how they march the streets demanding the death of those not themselves, how they burn our flag, how they look down on us in our own home.
what competence do you see in these aliens? their neighborhoods resemble the hellholes they came from, bleeding our government like a cashcow, bringing with them the troubles they ran from

and look how these aliens of failed nations tell us how to run a successful nation.

a healthy nation needs devotion, duty, loyalty and love of country.
why the government looks overseas i'll never know, for i see all this country needs right before my eyes.
they'll question your legitimacy to inherit this country your ancestors built.
they'll degrade you and demoralize you, mocking your love of country, your pride in your people, undermining the eternal values of your people your people lived and died by.

but so long as there beats an english heart, there is hope for england

I never stop being fascinated by Predjama castle.

North Western part of Slovenia is my favourite, everything feels so fresh and pure there.

Absolute 8/8

danke bruder

May I suggest this be stickied?

Saved for further use. Thank you!

It's our duty to our ancestors that we preserve our countries which they handed to us and pass them on to the bext generation.
Never let yourself get demoralized. Man up and do what is your duty.

So Finland, Hungary, Serbia, Slavs and Germans vs the rest of the world?

Wasn't that the Polish girl who killed herself because she was bullied for being white?

I really need to stop coming here so often

Yes, that's Dagmara. She did it because the abuse at her multiculti school had gotten so bad, the negresses convinced her she's ugly.

Now I'm not a sentimental type. But the first sandrat that gets the fist, is gonna get it for Dagmara.

How many people that say stuff like this are actually European and not American larpers?

I wouldn't know. Because I'm European.
Can I maybe prove it to you by posting a picture of my passport? Maybe the drivers licence. The reasoning behind this thread if not blatantly obvious already is to have a thread showing Europe is already putting up a fight. All these Sweden yes / Poland no threads are pointless if there isn't one which also shows Europeans are not going to give their countries to anyone and are already fighting back. I've been surprised that there was so little shilling, but I suppose facts > d&c

Whole Europe is waking up, slowly but surely.

Bitteschon, bruder

Are Armenians simply badass or are Turkroaches just absolute shit at fighting?

NMR, Nordic Youth, Motgift, SOO

is it almost time to head to europe, brothers?

Reminder that this is the extent of rightful german clay, and anything less is worth going to war.

I will stop for nothing short of genetic-testing based fertility programs and citizenship based on genetic ethnic heredity.

Both. When you push a group hard enough they'll lash back hard, real fucking hard.

Europe is so beautiful.

Thanks, sholomo

Never knew celebrating your country's independence day is considered far right extremisim

You are late (((friend)))!

They fear us, for each day we grow stronger.
They know there is no stopping us

Shit is going down fam. Joint Croatian / Slovenian / USA "Immediate Response" military drill just concluded.
They were training for following scenarios:
eur.army.mil/immediateresponse/

Remember to protect your country first, then help your fellow European brothers. We meet here, in case site is down we find other means of communication.

Is anyone worried that NATO forces are training to actively fight local citizens?

BE PREPARED FOR ANYTHING

Slovene here, I was serving in the military for 5 years and its funding was severely cut by the government because the traitors know that a large portion of our soldiers won't fight for them. Last year I think there were only ~3 bullets shot per soldier on average which is horrible.
They also replaced a very good general with their minion because he probably refused to be their puppet.

Everyone I personally know from the army respects the previous general and definitely won't follow the new one in case of SHTF.

That's a shitty deutschland right there.

Ah, this is more like it.

MEGA MAGA MAGE GAME

Magyar here!
I know you guys try to be the Swiss of Eastern-Europe and followed Austria back then during the Migrant Crisis.
However, the last news i heard was that when shit started to turn bad you guys forsakened the cucked austrian bullshit and built a fence too. Which was cool!

My questions are: How you guys now? What is the current mood? What your nation stance on the "eu migrant quota" shit?

P.S.: Same questions goes to other anons from middle-european and eastern-europen countries too!

MEGA for all, and god bless MAGA to rise the fire!

Thanks burgers! Burn that fucking bitch Hillary!

Lets end the Dark Age of Political Correctness once and for all!

military.com/video/forces/military-training/immediate-response-16-trains-in-croatia-and-slovenia/5124770964001

bulgaria.bordermonitoring.eu

web.archive.org/web/20160920225400/http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/serbia-tightening-security-on-it-s-borders-with-bulgaria-and-macedonia-07-18-2016

Bump

Nice sample.

"Members of the SAF Military Police team work with military police units from Albania, Macedonia and the USA. They have set up a check point with all the necessary elements, enacted some of the possible scenarios and presented their activities to members of Albanian, Macedonian and US Military Police units.

Furthermore, they rehearsed Crowd and Riot Control procedures and completed the training with a joint exercise indicating all the above-mentioned participants.
Members of the engineering company of the Combat Support Battalion, 72nd SAF Brigade, began with the assembly of a Compact 200 bridge, which will be used to simulate the arrival of refugees across the bridge within the humanitarian assistance exercise. This will enable exercise participants to deal with humanitarian situations and try to adequately resolve them."

if anyone else feels like contributing, I'm done for the day

End the capitalist republic and bring back monarchy!

Reminder that this is the extent of rightful English clay, and anything less is worth going to war.

Never been to Europe
Probably doesn't own a passport

The sleeping giant awakens

I'd like to ask fellow Holla Forumsacks to keep this thread low on the page count, but bump it so it doesn't 404. At least untill there is a new one.
It is very important now, to be aware that Europeans across the continent are already fighting to take their rightfull control back.
Keep morale high.
Europa Invicta!

Italy, Naples
Italians attack PM Matteo Renzi for smuggling africans across the Mediterranean

archive.is/zdBs6

Teasers for Electre's next operation

vid.me/VNMX

vid.me/XPbp

Excellent share. When it gets done please post ITT. May I suggest that whoever does it also adds translation/cc in English, and as much more European languages possible.

you may be French, I may be East European but know this. I'm gonna fight for you brother. Merchant's divisions are soon but long forgotten. We stand strong, to honour our ancestors and keep Europe for generations to come

When?

Unlikely at best

MY BROTHERS, MY LAND, MY HERITAGE

no, this wasn't what happened at all. She was a coal-burning nigger-lover who killed herself after she made a "racist comment" and was bullied behind her back about it.

You are WRONG
This is the article about Dagmara Przybysz, who was racially abused:
archive.is/6nKyC

And this is the article about Phoebe Connop:
archive.is/vSJTn
The girl, you were refering to.

She was bullied by local Brits because she was Polish you fucking low IQ american.

At least I have blue eyes.

Care to explain how that changes anything at all? I don't quite understand your narrative.

On second note,
not that it matters, but why do you think I'm American?

It chages the fact that she wasn't "bullied for being white". She was bullied because she was a Polish immigrant in Cornwall. and probably because she made the local girls jelous.

And that's also the reason why i think you are American (or at least not European).

In the US:

racism = black (or mud) vs white

but here in Europe we still have national identities so

racism = discriminating based on the country of origin

A French shitting on Swedes or a Brit shitting on Poles would be considered racist even if they are all "white" by American standards.
The fact you read "racism" in the article and immediately thought she was being bullied "for being white" by hypothetical non-whites means there is good chance you are American or at the very least not from Western Europe.

Full of assumptions but incorrect.
It doesn't specify she was bullied by british. Or does it? Please, if you have some evidence of your claim, post it.

Armenians live in the mountains. You don't attack a small force of people holed up in the mountains. It's just a silly waste of resources to try.

You were right on one thing though, I'm Central European.

No harm no foul, it's a discussion. Still if you can, please provide some evidence that back your claim it was the british kids bullying her. As said, it doesn't seem to appear anywhere.

It doesnt specify it because it's implied, you idiot.

It's kinda normal for places that are 97%
white, not to specify the race unless there is particular reason to do it, again if you were European you would know that.

So yeah, you don't have proof. Let's live it at that, and stop with your stupid d&c

My friend I cringe for you.

Thinking that a Polish immigrant in Cornwall complaining about racism in her school is referring to the 0.1% niggers living there or the 0.2% Indians is nothing short of retarded, but hey.. pls keep believing whatever you want

This has been all from me for today. If anyone else feels like contributing, please do

Our future, our cities, our women, the future generations of white people, this is who we fight for. Address to all euroanons, get fit and get informed of patriotic organisations in your country.

That's pretty relevant to the thread. Thanks for this valuable contribution. What would we have ever done without it?

web.archive.org/web/20160922142345/http://pamelageller.com/2015/11/swedish-village-descends-into-open-warfare-as-citizens-fight-back-against-muslim-invaders.html/

web.archive.org/web/20160922142506/http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/04/22/about-time-sicilian-cosa-nostra-declares-war-on-the-muslim-invasion-as-mayor-says-sicily-capital-feels-more-like-istanbul-or-beirut-than-europe/

web.archive.org/web/20160922143919/http://shoebat.com/2016/09/17/violence-is-exploding-as-europeans-are-fighting-back-against-muslim-invaders-and-beating-them-to-pieces-in-the-streets-with-their-bare-hands/

web.archive.org/web/20160922142800/http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/europe-leaders-join-forces-islam-eu-160617203659154.html

web.archive.org/web/20160922143353/http://freedomoutpost.com/thousands-of-europeans-take-to-the-streets-to-crusade-against-muslim-invaders/

pooland, russia > 1812

It's a glorious time to be alive.
Trump will win and MAGA, while we purge the muslim invaders out of Europe.
Protip: Don't miss it, because you'll never get a chance to do something this big again. We are writing history. The type of history that will be remembered for generations to come, the one you'll someday tell your grandchildren about. You're gonna be proud and say: See that's when your grandad helped save Europe.
Hope to see

Some of you alongside in the battle-lines. We won't know eachother personally, but we'll be there by the same noble cause.

But do you think that's still relevant though? Let me rephrase the question:
Do you think in these times, facing such adversity, we should still be infighting. Or should we join together for the good of our existence?

awesome, pasted it in my pasta.txt file

Gives me hope every time I see it user, Have a rare one on me.

that water is my fetish

DEPORT MIGRANTS TO AN ISLAND

archive.is/EjKKJ

This thread is just making me sad.

Europe please endure.

BUMP

He's right, you know.

I must say, I'm somewhat surprised by the lack of replies in this thread. But I do understand. Your average European, even a redpilled 8/pol/ack is so indoctrinated, that when faced with the simple question:
Where to live in your country? He responds by saying: Avoid big cities, they are infested with sjw's and muslims, move to the countryside.
This is loser mentality.
How about: We're gonna take those cities back?
How does that sound?

In short, Europe is waking up.
FIGHT, OR GET FUCKED