A Bunker nuclear survival

How do you prepare for a bunker? Use a digger to make a big hole, build it, then cover it up with dirt? Or can a digger not go very deep?

Other urls found in this thread:

millennium-ark.net/News_Files/NBC/get.food.after.nuke.html
oism.org/nwss/s73p920.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ih94coOlnqo
quora.com/Why-is-an-exploding-nuclear-power-station-more-dangerous-than-a-nuclear-bomb
youtu.be/8uBzCbzF2Gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pour concrete or use bricks? What is best?

pure go fuck yourself

pure?

pure.

toilet?

buckets with sawdust or finely crumbled organic debris. water is too valuable to flush away in these situations

Depends on what the Earth is comprised of on a particular site. Sometimes it's rocky, sometimes not. That picture illustrates something that would cost many millions to achieve but I assume they tunneled straight down and then dug outward since it would be easier than to remove all the Earth above the shelter and then replacing it.

a nigger can go about six feet deep, really
BWHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

srsly, the best way is to buy a vacant military installation–although there's not many small ones.

up at least through the 1960's, when the US would close a smaller underground installation permanently (even ones inside the USA) often they would dump semi-toxic waste down it (motor fuels, used oil and other similar materials that they just didn't want to get rid of through the normal means) and then they would seal the entrances by filling them with scrap metal and pouring in concrete.

So busting the concrete + metal out requires a jackhammer and a cutting torch, and you don't have a lot of working space

and even when you do get through, you win 10,000 gallons of a toxic mix of chemicals you need to clean up in order to breathe safely down there

A better question OP is would you really wanna live like that user? Never seeing the sun no moon no fresh air no pot no internet no nothing, just the hopes that your great great great great great great great grand children can come to a waist land in hopes for a new life….that is if they don't become retarded with massive birth defects along with a shit load of other problems due to incest.

/thread

Depends on the bunker, the budget, the laws, the location, and the type of land.

kek

why do you want to survive? just fucking die already jeez…

I could give you few pointers.

oh dude, it is that crazy Australian Dude. Wow, did Australia let him out of jail yet?

Austrian…

As much as I think about killing myself (daily), the one thing I think would make me want to live would be life in a post apocalyptic era of no laws.

Anyway OP, I'd only do one level, as to save the work of having to dig 16 ft deep, after digging ~40. Combo that with a generator and loot for fuel, because I would expect heathens to trash or steal my solar panels.

Any place underground you can spend 2 to 4 days in is good enough. After that time, the weather clears most of the nuclear toxicity (that's for a bomb, a nuclear leakage is different).

After that, it would be nice to have a small walled fort you could homestead in. Keep in mind that, unless the population was reduced to a very small part of what it is, a few weeks after the event a new society would be forming

I recommend 3-4 weeks.

i recommend 1-2 weeks

Gotta go to the surface to garden/sort your water supply out.

i recommend a definite amount of time

But see, gardening wouldn't be a safe activity for many months up to a year due to fallout in the topsoil, and damage to the ozone layer of the atmosphere from nuclear detonation.

I recommend reading these links:
millennium-ark.net/News_Files/NBC/get.food.after.nuke.html

oism.org/nwss/s73p920.htm

i'll spoonfeed you this once; nukes don't exist, redpill here:
youtube.com/watch?v=ih94coOlnqo

the area around chernobyl is fine. some of the people never left and have survived just fine, even though it was a mandatory evacuation

Ye but we're talking about two different scenarios. A nuclear power plant meltdown is not equal to a nuclear attack.

Is the Earth flat? Were the Moon Landings faked also?

specifics might be different, tbh. i don't know enough about it. i just know the radiation levels are still high as fuck there, but life continues anyway

the moon landing were definitely faked by the kikes at NASA, the earth is not flat though

sinead pls go

The specifics are important to note, m80. Bomb fallout is a very different beast compared to fallout from a nuclear power plant meltdown.

Read:
quora.com/Why-is-an-exploding-nuclear-power-station-more-dangerous-than-a-nuclear-bomb

That's my second choice user, my first is to have aliens take me away and just fly threw space or something kinda like futerama but in a different galaxy or something along those lines… As long as I'm not a slave and they respect my personal space, wish this would happen so much

See the false facts with your link is when a reactor is going to go nuclear they know way before it happens so there isnt many deaths but with a nuke you don't have much time and plus nukes are usually aimed at areas that would cause a large amount of deaths, also reactors are usually located where not many people live.

Any user of anonymous image boards knows that calling him Austrian was just a ruse first started by the Australian Chamber of Commerce. user picked it up and ran with it.
I didn't know they still had paid Australian Shills out defending BasementGdayDad.

Getting water isn't a problem. Water can get pumped in from a deep well. The problem is that used water has to go somewhere. Down is usually the preferred direction. Septic systems are gravity fed and drainfields have to run downhill through topsoil. All well and good to pump the wastewater up and over to a septic tank and drainfield 100 feet away, but when that pump fails your bunker is going to be full of your old shit and piss.

This is much less of a problem if you build into the side of a mountain or hill, and can keep your septic system below the level of your bunker's lowest floor. But since OP specified nuclear bunker, that pretty well precludes the scenario.

Getting rid of excess water is easy.

If you have access to aquifer, dump it there. If not, then carve tunnel to an edge of the map and carve fortification there. Water becomes your neighbour's problem.

youtu.be/8uBzCbzF2Gc

listen i have based nukes for based bunkers, you can't hide from the based boy wonder

You a drone pilot? You got bunker buster bombs?

bunkers are cool

Yeah they're like a man cave or a secret club house. xD

You can use these to let natural light in.

You would need a door to the bunker that opens inwards in case a neighbor parks their car above the hatch.

also you need to make it so nobody can pour cement down the hole

wow good plan for nuclear holocaust, user. sounds based

when the nukes come they wont get me because in gona be hinding inside the nuke where it can't find me