Kevin (rapey) Spacey

Do you feel sorry for the guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/11/09/entertainment/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct/index.html
nytimes.com/2017/11/16/us/politics/al-franken-sexual-harassment-groping-forcible-kissing.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

But weren't the victims grown men when he groped them?

This is a false flag OP.

No.

lol

kevin spacey? more like kevin RAPEY

No

Still needs to be proven. People accused michael jackson loads of times of being a pedo. He was never convicted of any wrong doing.

Some of them.

Depends. How was it exactly?
I'm not very fond of rape accusations thrown around nilly willy but if it was legit he should be jailed like everyone else

this old meme needs to be updated

The house of cards has fallen.

listen to his interviews and the way he talked about children

So he loved children because his childhood was robbed from him by his greedy dad.

Spacey!!!

It was a shit show from the second season on anyway

Even if he did do it, don't pretend any of you wouldn't take advantage of your position if you were in his shoes, same as Weinstein.

this

American Beauty is ruin for me now. FUCK! My childhood. The house of cards is falling.

He raped people? the allegation i heard was that Spacey bridal carried somebody into a room or something before they got uncomfortable and stopped it which is really hot desu. I for one would be honored to be bridal carried and fucked by Kevin Spacey. Wouldn't even mind if he raped me tbh

he played himself in american beauty

How is this even a crime? It's not like he is approaching random people that he's never met and molesting them, there was a time when "groping" was normal behaviour between friends.

What the fuck is going on? They're all coming out of the woodwork now. Politicians, comedians, actors, directors… all coming out with sexual assault claims.

cnn.com/2017/11/09/entertainment/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct/index.html

nytimes.com/2017/11/16/us/politics/al-franken-sexual-harassment-groping-forcible-kissing.html
I saw the picture of him groping her. He hand his hands on her chest while she was wearing a heavy duty kevlar vest. So he couldn't have felt her boobs. This shit is getting fucked up.

is pic related sexual assault?

when?

Yes.
I feel sorry for everyone who gets fucked over by society regardless of their actions. Nobody really has free will.

Everyone currently involved in the media is a pedophile and rapist, even the women, it's that simple, everyone after the 50's, maybe even 30's was just a person appointed into a position by the Jews.

Kevin Spacey is still cool. In American Beauty wasn't the girl in it underage? and Spacey was her bf.

I have to agree, this just seems like a witch hunt

i dunno let's appreciate him in this thread maybe

I searched for this one and couldn't find it :^(

I heard he was smeared because he talked shit about the jews.

kevin spacey is based