archive.is/OsJwF

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/a1gih
archive.is/KNBBf
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/19/emmys-viewership-plunges-new-low/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want this song to become a reality.

WE’RE GOING TO OPEN UP OUR LIBEL LAWS.

Why is it that when SJWs speak about people they hate, their statements are always more appropriate about themselves?
They're projecting hard, but I guess it's the Emmys so that's expected.

Wouldya look at that….

Pauses for a second…Malania? No no Jimmy thats too boring….thinks for a second….Malaria? Ha..haha..hahaha by god Jimmy you've done it again

why are they trying to hard

that hivemind

I really hope Hollywood tanks when Trump wins. Time to throw away all these "entertainers" peddling trash.

I wonder how similar the opposition was to Hitler. I don't know how the celebrities of the time felt about politics. Odds are they were financed by kikes and so I assume it was similar reactions

They are throwing everything they have at trump. Literally everything…

Their power will be soooo weakened after this, it will be interesting to see if they recover.

90% of the shit that comes out isn't even good enough to warrant pirating. I wouldn't even watch a movie made in the current year if it wasn't for Based Mel.

You guys are laughing it up, but this isn't good, it's bad. Millions of people tune into these things, if Trump wants to come out looking good from all this he needs to make it obvious he can take a joke. He should show people he doesn't get butthurt easily. We'll see what happens.

Let them squirm.

It makes the job easier for us if they willingly reveal themselves.

His appearance on Jimmy Fallon's show proved that.

There isn't an anime girl smug enough for the salt convergence when Trump wins.
All of Los Angeles will pucker into a giant earthen anus, and every second will be televised.

Well you see demi-dubs hoerz, (((people))) do very stupid things when they panic blindly.
Kick back and enjoy the show.

The degenerates, such as Marlena Dietrich, fled to Hollyweird.

I don't know who this she-Jew is, but she's being really racist towards Germans.

You call a bunch of faggot liberal virtue signaling "a joke"? Jokes are supposed to be funny. That's nothing but bunch of smug bullshit and acting superior.

Also, see

These aren't jokes anymore. They are pulling out all the stops and trying to convince as many people as possible that Trump is le Hitler because their livelihoods depend on it. Notice how they don't even bother to try playing up Hillary. Just attacking Trump.

haha that mans name is courtney

She's a dyke.

(checked)
Supposedly kikewood really is coming close to the edge, with inflated budgets eating up the bulk of profits from even the most successful capeshit movie. It mirrors kenessian economics when you think about it.

Not really related so I will sage but
REMEMBER TO MAKE THOSE WHO SAY THEY ARE MOVING TO CANADA KEEP THEIR WORD

well shit

Trump is living rent-free in their heads. They're repeating his memes loudly and publicly.

(checked)

The Berlin cabaret scene hated the Nazis. Parodied and pilloried them almost compulsively. To the corrupt and degenerate sincerity and the search for purity are just fodder to be mocked.

Hey does anyone have the gif of this?

Canada's Borders aren't as open as they think. They'll be turned back, better send them to Mexico.

You cannot sell a shit-sandwich by insisting that the bread is really good.

Can't wait for the salt mines when Trump wins. Most will pretend that they didn't say a word against Trump, but for the few that sperg out about it… many lulz will be had at their expense.

Their heresy cannot be tolerated any longer.

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Quick. Post the video about Rosie's fat face.

yeah, the white ones will probably be turned away
The rest Trudy may personally suck off to get them to stay

I got this off Brit/pol/

Most likely, I just wonder if he'll cuck for kikes since they probably look white to that pothead.

I am born and raised in LA county. I want this so bad. This place needs to be wiped clean.

I recognize zero of these people. feels good.

Orange County here please stop sending your spics to us thanks.

Holy shit.

ty 10/10

Sounds like you're fucked, lady (?)

Does anybody gives a shit about her show ?

Idk, she might be onto something

“Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."
-Adolf Hitler

"Man is the most vicious of all animals," "and life is a series of battles ending in victory or defeat. You just can't let people make a sucker out of you."
-Donald Trump

People should post Hitler and Trump quotes side by side to check this meme magic.

What about a smug that's so smug that it actually vocalizes itself?

VEEP? I think it's hilarious but I dont think its very popular

Here's some more…

archive.is/a1gih

The Emmys are too low energy even for Jeb!.

I'm not sure that's smug enough; do we have a sum anime girl made out of smaller, smugger anime girls?

Trump is Lord of the Bantz.

jeb reduced to an uber driver

I don't know what to say… so have this.

…and the Lord of Dubs

Well I'll add this at least.

You saved a giant, artifact laden image with no detail as png and blew it out to 1.67 MB.
Konata deserves better than that.

CUCKED UP BEYOND ALL RECOGNITION

Don't forget best girl.

Ask and ye shall receive.

isn't the original a gif?

No idea, but it doesn't need to be a fuckhueg filesize.

DESPERATE
E
S
P
E
R
A
T
E

I have never heard of any of these people until just now, and I still don't know who they are.

You're probably an alright dude then.

Hey user, have you tried killing yourself lately?

Well thanks, you're probably alright too.

I'm not.
I just took a huge shit and it stunk.
My throat feels dry, I think I'm getting a cold.

We have a smug pyramid

Get yourself a tall pint of a dark ale. That'll set you right.

Hillary has no idea, does she?

Bury them deep. If anybody asks where they went, just say that they mentioned going to "Canada".

Jeezus, I really wouldn't want to get on this man's shit list.

Is this seriously the best (((they've))) got? Trump had one tv show that I've heard of and they're parading it around like its the one and only reason he got the nomination.

My classmates all went full current year(literally told me what year it was) on me for openly not hating Trump and they claim the reason I don't hate him is because he was on TV.

The ironic thing is I haven't watched tv in 6 years and never seen an episode of his show. And these people are your stereotypical trend following goyim hyping every marvel film that comes out.

I didn't think the memes were true at first (hence why I openly committed that wrong think) but college really does live up to the stereotypes.

Disappearing needs to come back into style

Reminds me of this.

What are you fags going to do when Trump loses?

wake up.

Relevant

Execute order 5.56

he actually made me laugh.

It's kind of surreal to watch him going full-bore on somebody with no restraint, after clearly seeing him hold it back a bit and keep his retorts to simple responses to/reflections of attacks made by others during his campaign. Granted, the only reason I can see him holding back so much is because he didn't want to waste his full shitposting capacity on early low-energy targets like Jeb, meaning he's going to say "fuck it" and let loose on Hillary as soon as the world sees him face-to-face with her on a stage.

I'm willing to bet that the first debate between him and Hillary is going to be so much of a brutal smackdown on live TV, it'll make this entire video look like Mr. Rogers gently encouraging someone to become a better person, and I'm motherfucking ready for it.

Maybe Trump can hire him as the court jester

I wonder if they think this shit is funny? Because when they make these "jokes" it all reeks of desperation.

Here's more.

Do these people want to permanently turn off half the country from their future works? I'll never view or support anything made by any of these kikes and shabbos goyim who've been bitch mouthing Trump during this election.

No, thats these hollywood types and the media who have been otherising people for 3 decades now for not worshiping yhem and their idiotic opinions. And Trump is the result of their efforts. And the kicker, he is probably their safest bet, because if he does lose to hillary, it will be civil war, and the big names are the first to be targeted, not that nobody who says they hate trump, but the celebrities and media.

Most of Holla Forums can't actually vote in the election huh?

Let me tell you about desperation.

These dumbasses all know their number is up. They've known it for YEARS. TV has been on the decline for over a decade and networks are desperate to pull in a tenth of what they used to. It's so bad even Disney, king of the cultural marxist kingdom, is actually running at a loss because it has to support so many networks with so many shows nobody gives a fuck about.

And there's no way out. Even though they're all crooked they can't all jump ship to the movies because even the film industry is tanking losses on most projects and there's only so many jobs to go around when one movie can take two years to make. They can't actually make it on youtube because half of them have no charisma unless reading a script while some college kid can freestyle an hour a day and beat them every way it's possible for them to lose. They can't jump anywhere else because tv personalities have no actual transferable skills(but the people who actually make this happen by running lights and special effects NEED to know electrical work or programming as a matter of course, so it's only the people on stage bashing Trump in trouble).

Bashing Trump isn't just an ideological thing, it's the last, desperate cry of a cabal that's bleeding money and doesn't know how to make it stop.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

"Probably I'll sue her, because it'll be fun. I'd like to take some money out of her fat ass pockets."

Jesus Christ almighty that's glorious.

Fuck, I love this man so much. I'm extremely jealous of Barron.

To the jew, that pain is but sheer sadistic pleasure.

As much as basic cable is dying, I'd have to think premium cable is even deeper down the shitter.

The problem is that he has to look presidential in the debates, so unless he modifies his statements to directly relate to ONLY political aspects of her being, it won’t work.

Pro tip: You’re either under 18 months of age or a nigger. They’ve done tests. We know when people learn a sense of self (or don’t).

The millions of people who watch the Emmy's, the Oscars, Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood and that shit are also the millions that never vote.

Exactly. When liberals are repeating Trump statements themselves, you know we’re winning.

That video hasn't been posted 'round these parts in a long while. Plenty of people haven't seen it until now.

hollywood's been going downhill for years.

decentralized content creation is a massive threat not just to their wealth, but to (((their plans))). the internet's quickly making them obsolete and they are struggling to survive.

Good post.

So what do they intend to do then?

If I were in their position the only option they have left is to infiltrate and mimic and poison from within.

Which I believe is what the "alt-right" movement is.

Of course, what do you think neoconservatism was?
They co-opted the natural traditionalist reaction to the liberal garbage they were spewing during the 60s.

Disney has been fucking itself over for a decade now. The old guard of animators are retiring and the new ones cant animate without using crutches like tweening. And not to mention the writing. They should have gotten a whole new set of workers and showed the writers guild the door when that writers strike occured. And they have the gall to think they can do live action well. No, disney has very little luck when it comes to live action, and only do good on flukes.

Want to know why kikewood is scared? Its not because of preventing Muslims or Spics from entering. No…

They are afraid what whites can do, they know their days are numbered. They know they will hang on Dead Mans Tree.

Stephen has to go.

ALL HEIL THE GOD EMPEROR OF SHITPOSTING AND BANTZ

I haven't been to a movie theater in years because of their anti-white, anti-Right bullshit. (I think the movie was Rambo)

You know the best part about TV dying?

It can be saved. Like as much as you can shit on game of thrones for bizarre plots and stupid ideas it's at least entertaining enough that it has a GROWING audience even in an era of diminishing ratings.

The reason so many of their shows routinely fail is because the current system of nepotism and politics does not produce good writing. You get hyped up premieres that do decent ratings, but then 90% of that audience sees the first episode is shit and won't be around by mid season, let alone the finale.

In the world of TV you don't even really need to be good, just mediocre, to actually get a successful show. But they can't do that. Even when they don't fuck it up with identitiy politics the majority doesn't actually care about they're so isolated in their California ivory towers they can't write real characters because they don't know what regular real people are even LIKE.

It doesn't matter, they literally have no choice. They have neither the charisma nor mindset to actually transfer elsewhere and they certainly don't have the skills. The ones with money will probably retire after yet another failed project is done, the ones that don't will probably wind up doing low skill jobs.

Oh it is much worse than that. If you wanna talk just Disney they closed down one of their major studios after the 90's boom ended and most of the rest of the old guard was shut out when they moved to 3d. The people still in the industry went through some really damn rough patches and a fair few of them just gave up on their careers.

The new guard can not, and possibly can never, equal them. Disney used to recruit so heavily from Cal Arts because their artistic skill was legendary and they had access to the good shit. But as Holla Forums is quick to complain, a lot of really shitty artists are going in and coming out that couldn't draw a human figure to save their lives, and are mostly getting employed on the reputation of a school that long since stopped living up to it.

The current state of animation is grim. I could write a blogpost about it but I'll spare you guys the boredom.

It's okay, but who needs animation anymore when anime is real?

It is indeed grim brother. We shouldn't derail the thread any further but shit is just fucking BAD, and you can see announced projects far enough in advance that you know it'll be a rough next five or so years.

nigger, you don't have to be smart to see where the problem is.

Calarts

Shit writing.

That is all. Saved you a blogpost.

JEB!

This is a good reason and sign and stop watching hollyjew movies. I hope some other unpozzed countries takes up making movies for the masses. I'll even watch chink shit over whatever hymiewood is pushing out these days.

This was Emmys, it's television.

People have been saying this shit since Trump started partaking in the election, this will have as much effect on current events as le progressive Anglo faggot had by saying "IT'S CURRENT YEAR GOYS"

You know what has to be done, right?

Find all these shitty "celebrities'" (seriously, I don't know who ANY of them are) twitters and flood them with smug frogs. Connect it back to Trump and let the good times roll.

He can pay him in turtles and guac.

Western animation since at least the 80s has pretty much been about shilling toys and other merchandise. Today it's about shilling cultural Marxism and terrible, terrible "art," among other things.

But… thankfully, the fire exists elsewhere.

It's the same kosher shit. But I admit I can't tell since I'm not pozzed enough for that shit. I haven't watched television in years and I hope nobody on Holla Forums does either.

Too expensive.

Since this is the shitposting thread:

To each their own I guess.

Neat

What part of we don't watch TV don't you understand?

The arrogance of these fuckers.

Wew, and I'm not even good at it, here's the first pic I forgot

That picture could also apply to decline of education as a whole. Schools aren't institutions of knowledge and learning anymore, they're daycare centers.

(checked)

I've seen this a few times but for some reason I only noticed the frog right now

I'm actually surprised he didn't make the frog grow a giant dick.

Let's talk about this anyway since kike puppets being salty about Trump isn't anything new and we can just holocaust them on twitter with smug cartoon frogs.

For a very long time I've noticed that I'm one of the very few who can draw people with five fingers. Nearly all my peers were unable to do this. The Japanese and Koreans (who are commonly outsourced to) do this effortlessly. The fact these talentless kikes manage to even get a job is almost entirely due to things like nepotism. It's disgusting. The few times a good one manages to come in and the kike executives almost always fuck it up. Of course we'd give up. Who wants to work in an industry like that?

What the Japanese manage to do on their shoestring budget is fantastic but in a technical sense, their animation is very poor. Choppy, very low framerates, etc. I recognise the reasons for this being the limited budget and they do manage some amazing things using their unique animation that can utilise low framerates like what I saw with a show called "Gurren Leggan" I think. But from what I hear, money is such a big problem with them that they work for pennies less than a fast food worker. It's amazing that the Japanese manage to pump out the sheer amount of content they do. Animators in the UK/US/West are relatively well to highly paid on average, if they can land a job at all that is.

This is true. In fact, Hitler was such a fan of animation that his favourite movie of all time was not a real life action movie but an animated one, Snow White. Another ironic thing, Walt Disney absolutely despised kikes. You can't work in the entertainment industry and not eventually get "redpilled" on Jews like Gary Oldman did.

yes

Hitler was right warning the world about modern "art".

Their animation has always focused on quality stills rather than the motion itself, at least until you get to high budget stuff (like movies), then the animation is unreal.

Poo in the fucking loo

Oh boy…

And you call yourself a NatSoc? Come on, user!

Yeah, but I don't understand that because the whole point of animation is to, well, animate it. Otherwise it's just art, not that there's anything wrong with that but it's such a basic and important thing to western animation and I think all animation even. You can't call it animation if it isn't animated.

You heard it here, folks. If Paco or Ahmed cuts the head off a young girl before/during/after raping her, it's America's fault.

Just fucking turn the gas on already

DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING

Brah, you have mad shitlibs because a comedian ruffled Trump's hair running against a crazy old lady yelling at cartoon frogs.

I love the fact that kikes are naming themselves and openly admitting their kikery in front of everyone.

this is great

That is one of the worst jokes I've ever heard. It's not even funny. That guy must be one of the worst comedians in the world.

Add their names to the list.

It's it nice knowing that the collapse of the corruption west is accelerating exponentially to a point where we'll be the only strong horse left?

We'll be able to take complete control and utterly purge the cancer.

Pity he didn't act like this during the campaign. It would have been good to see Jeb! bringing the banter against Trump, maybe becoming his VP.

Meanwhile Somalians in Minnesota are asking people if they are Muslim and stabbing them depending on the answer. The Immigration Act of 1965 and the whole naive leftist Jew project has been a total disaster.

The fucking Jews need to be killed for the protection of the White American.

Millions of people just heard Trump hates Muslims right after a bunch of Muslim attacks.

then you've missed a central point of anime. It a story told through animated and still pictures. Let us be honest a still life of two men standing upon a cliff's edge over looking a valley at sunset while discussing a point of philosophy, or just retelling a bad memory with still pictures flashed throughout the flashback, ether can be powerfully moving, and it is not the motion that brings about the audience's passion but the voices of the VAs and the perfectly still and amazing drawn and detailed stills that do so.

PRESIDENT SHITLORD

You realize Jews own Youtube, and most other big sites online right? Also maybe you haven't heard of Game of Thrones or I don't know, new Star Wars movies breaking all time records.

Even if something fails, Jews will find a way to make a profit off of it.

Get my cousin out first please. She is a chink student at UCLA.

This is going to be the next President of the United States… and I couldn't be happier even as a non-'merican

tbh Modern Architecture is collateral damage.

Stat Wars didn't make enough money. Disney needed it to make $2 billion to offset ESPN's shitty performance (cable is, amazingly, 40% of Disney's income).

dont be a faggot. we are not alt right, we are fucking nazis

What the fuck is Jimmy Kimmel? He barely looks human. Like some sort of jew/mongoloid hybrid.

To think that on Brit/pol/ yesterday someone posted a cartoon of Trump and Hilary racing towards the White House on separate tracks - only Hilary had hurdles. One of these hurdles had the word 'mainstream media' on it.
Leftycucks really are all self deluding women, aren't they? Even (or especially) the one's with dicks. I'm all for this idiotic idea that 'gender' is 'fluid', because literally every leftist 'man' is actually a pathetic, narcissistic and histrionic woman.

Anyway, as with Brexit, this probably helps our cause. Even though Trump and Farage are (relatively) controlled opposition, they are the best we have atm, and there is clearly a large number of people in the west who will vote for anyone that seems anti-establishment.

People are sick of these condescending faggots and the absurd false reality that they insist we must live in, in spite of us lacking the wealth and resources that they have to maintain it.

It's fucking stomach churning to be talked down to by a talentless multimillionaire who's fortune and 'success' is owed to jewish/leftist nepotism.

Isn't youtube heading towards dire straits, though? Isn't that why they keep upping the number of ads? Facebook seems pretty fucked. The business model for internet companies seems flawed when compared with the old tv companies that had little competition.

They would never throw this at Clinton. The worst they would say is "she works to hard xD"

They think that "racists" are not people; they are like Jews with the goyim concept.

She has a career after Seinfeld?

Which one's more appropriate?

Jokes on him I agree :^)

This.

And which group of extremely wealthy, organised, talentless and pretentious people was it that destroyed art? Well, we all know the answer to that question.

Take it from a budding artist (who can actually draw and paint - well), that this is one of the most disgusting things that the jews have done. They simply cannot help but sully everything good. They are the jealous defenders and propagators of satanic fuckwittery: completely lacking the natural attributes to create or even appreciate beauty, but instinctively tuned in to that which degrades.

Modern art symbolizes perfectly the hideous and profoundly stupid nature of that race of miscreants, vandals and parasites.

they trash trump, because they know they can get away with it.
Can't get butt hurt your a public figure
and anyone that is unfunny can crack a trump joke and get laughs.

The apprentice was pretty decent as far as reality shows go.

Is this even real? sounds like some good oldschool shitposting copy pasta, top kek

I don't if real or not, but if Trump lurked (ocasionally) imageboards since a few years ago I wouldn't be surprised.

TRUMP/JEB SITCOM IS CLOSER TO BECOMING REAL

fuckin hell m8

i don't understand the cogdiss here with these fucking "celebrities"

trump, a real estate tycoon, has a tv show and he's supposed to be this arrogant buffoon who only is around for the presidency because he was on tv.
meanwhile, these sniveling fools contribute nothing to society while making millions playing pretend think their political opinions are of any merit based exclusively on the fact that you've seen them on the tv.

hmmm

Unless somehow they prevent ad blockers and editing hosts files (basically impossible) ad revenue based things on the web will always struggle. Big reason the newspaper sites are dying

Excuse me?

If it wasn't for Holla Forums he wouldn't be running at all.

Meanwhile, Clinton is a puppet leeching off minorities and that's apparently a "non-issue"

She's.. not far from the truth.

I watched alot of Seinfe-

What.

We are immune to jokes.

Has this place not taught you anything?
Bite at us, we bite back twice as hard.

It's almost like Jewish comedians like baiting us.

If so.. that means they know fully well the Kabbalah v West. Esoteric relationship.

Who the fuck is the Alt right?

Literally nobody aligns with it. It's a fucking meme to create a stand alone complex methinks.

The user does not yet understand he has exited the "hugbox" and has entered a "hurtbox"

Because this board cares not for your, my or any others "fee-fees". It cares only about truths, and truths hurt, and so every day thousands of individuals come here, not to have their viewpoints reaffirmed, but to have to defend them against all comers, only to most often see them ripped apart by, facts, rationality, banter, shitposting, and shills being shills.

"That which does not kill you, only makes you stronger."

This board lives by that motto, but instead of like /fit/ applying this adage to the physical body, it is applied to the philosophical, ideological, theological, and historical bodies. thus are these "bodies" refined through a trial of fecal fire, to exit this board and into the wider internet more powerful than they were before.

Or they simply die here, unable to survive the waves of shitposter, debaters, and shills that await any idea, article, school report, blog post, or manifesto that enters here.

Truly the magicians of chaos :^)

Seinfeld was one of the most Jewish shows but somehow Larry and Jerry almost completely steered clear of the Marxist-Zionist agenda and made an objectively good show.
Probably because it was about nothing.

>P-please don't end my career Trump

I'd like to take some money out of her fat ass pockets

I don't get these; at her best, she looked like a chipmunk.

This is one of those things I'd expect to see on Mr Metokur's youtube channel where he makes fun of people on deviantart doing weird shit.

Good thing I don't watch television

The alt-right isn't real

Alright, OK, guys this is bad. This is REALLY REALLY bad. Trump needs to get out ahead of this and condemn these actions and the supporters involved. This is the moment of truth for his campaign if he fails this test, it's over for him.

A major speech directed at his supporters, telling them this kind of behavior is inexcusable is the only way forward from this. I've been a Trump supporter since forever and I'm telling you. This NEEDS to happen!

I was thinking instead he should call Hillary a dumb cunt on live tv

Filter and ignore
It's just concern copypasta

Fam I don't even know who most of these faggots are

I don't think they will. They just virtue-signal now so after Trump gets elected they will appear on TV saying that they 'changed their mind' and that they want to stay to 'stop the racism and hate'.
Watch them get an extra million dollarydoos for fucking nothing with this weird trick afterward.

I dont understand how anyone at all on Holla Forums can comment on the emmys.
I don't watch any of the jew awards fests and basically don't pay any attention to the winners or anything related to any of it.

This is so fucking funny. I love Jeb.

For the same reason some Holla Forumsacks read Kotaku, Salon, HuffPaint and/or browse Rebbit. Know your enemy.

¡Yeb!'s off broadway show when?

Anyone still buying wholesale into such obvious media bullshit is more or less a lost cause at this point. The half-indoctrinated people hate Trump and Hillary about the same by now.

I shiggy fucking diggy.

Hmm wonder if shes jewish. She looks like not-fat lena dunham.

Kill yourself.

Have we ever seen such a level of Fear throughout degenerates like this before?
The Last Time it was Bad would probably have been 1932.

He may not be president, but he seems like he's good at deadpan comedy. Hope he turns out alright.

hollywood lost a billion dollars this year

its imploding

I graduated for animation in the midwest, and I'd love to hear more on other peoples' opinions. Luckily, a lot of the Tumblr/Cal-arts bullshit hasn't grown to my area yet, but there are more and more every year who are coming in with that style.

there's something historical in all of this.. whatever this is, I mean MSM is seriously making stories of badly drawn cartoon frog being internet nerd nazi symbol, if you would have told me this few years ago, I would not have believed, feels like being in a movie

DESIGNATED
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D

Forgot the video

He's a lot funnier now he's not trying to be president. Trump has always been having a good time though.

Dravidians have to go back.

I didn't notice we had so many newfags, still a good video.

[sarc]Really?!?!?!?
Pedowood, the land of kiddie-diddlers and kikes, doesn't support Donald Trump?

I - I simply cannot believe what I'm reading!!!

This must be another universe, right? [/sarc]

Oh no, they dissed our Zio-Fuhrer!

Trump: I’d Go To War With Iran
archive.is/KNBBf

Don't you get it yet? He is the other side of the shekel. Those who buy into this circus are truly cattle.

Reported.

Damn, if only they didn't "other-ize" Aryan-Americans, we wouldn't be in this situation!

Good answer ty
I guess is the same reason I watch cable news it is never to get news but rather to see what they want me to believe

This is bad, guys.

This is really bad.

That text is literally taken from a post some faggot keeps putting in threads where something that might be perceived as negative towards trump (despite trump not being involved at all) is being discussed.

I don't think we want that… it's just that that's the only kind available.

Damn this board's random picture grabbing.

Well duh.
We've know that since the name was invented by a (((journalist))) and it basically means "conservatives who aren't controlled opposition". It's not a group, it's an attempt at labeling a large swath of people with different ideas but the common understanding that the current direction things are going leads to the destruction of the Western Civilization. Aka everyone who contradicts the narrative and pushes back against the powers that be.

They're trying to label people so they can appoint "leaders" to the group via concentrated media attention and then tear them down. The same thing that happened to GG, except we were too smart for it even then so it won't get us now. If we manage to keep the "alt-right" label as an empty non group we undermine the credibility of the media while countering their attempted attack on us. That's why people here are against calling ourselves that and attempting to stop other groups from adopting the label as well.

Honestly l'm more surprised when it ISN'T a Jew.

Refrain from using disparaging terms.

That's what makes me think we're hugely successfull, because there was a lot of times where memes from the begining of his run that were occasionaly reposted here, and it was the first time for almost every poster, every time.

This election has boosted 8ch traffic beyong everything you can imagine, redpilling masses in the process whitout even having to do the marketing thing.

That's actually fucking funny

W-Who's the smug anime gril at 0:56 with the green hair and glasses?

"Hillary Clinton is disgusting. Both inside & out. Ya take a look at her, she's a slob. She looks like a transvestite. Hillary attacked me personally because I was very happy when her private emails failed. The other thing that failed & this was a real monster was Benghazi. Her job performance with Benghazi was a total disaster. So, I loved it. I gloat over it. I think it's wonderful because I like to see bad people fail. Hillary failed, I'm happy about it. She's basically a disaster. Well she said I have very thin skin & ya know, coming from Hillary that's pretty low because when ya look at her & ya see the mind…the mind is-is weak. I don't see it. I don't get it. I never understood how does she even stay in office? I believe Obama made a terrible mistake putting her on & I think Obama is probably paying a big price. Well if I were running this country, I'd fire Hillary. I mean I'd look her right in that lying, ugly face & say, "Hillary, you're fired."

FUCKING
CUCCED

Fuck jeb!
and Fuck the whole bush clan
Never forget jeb! put Fl on full govt red alert the day BEFORE sept 11
also marvin bush was head of the trade center security
it just goes on and on

More news at 11.

That's probably because nothing is all Jews are good at.

Fucking savage

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/19/emmys-viewership-plunges-new-low/

The Jimmy Kimmel-hosted affair was bested by both a tight battle between the Minnesota Vikings and Green Bay Packers on NBC’s Sunday Night Football (7.4/23) and the first part of CBS’ four-part series The Case Of: JonBenét Ramsey, which pulled down 10.29 million viewers and a 2.1/7 in the key demo.

almost out-rated by a special on a 20 year old cold case

ouch

Fucking kek, that sketch is amazing.

Thank god we won.

On the one hand, I want to respect your Hitler dubs.

On the other hand, Kek alone comprehends the massive amount of cock you had to inhale in order to think this post was a good idea.

We're fucking Nazis. We don't fucking care about terms, disparaging or otherwise. We're not limp wristed PC faggots. We don't need to be liked to be effective. We don't even need to like each other to be effective.

Amplify. Own. Control.

It's just like how any term for white people automatically loses its potency (seriously, who thinks "cracker" is really insulting, when it basically means "person better than me"?), and how any term for nigger mental defective) automatically becomes an insult. Remember when 'black' was the acceptable term for nigger, and then it was people of color, and even that's been replaced as people start to mentally map the term to mean "dirty bike-stealing shitskin"?

If we flee from the term "Nazi", we give (((them))) power. If we teach the world that it's simply another term for superiority, the world will come to worship it.

Do that when the enemy tries to disparage, but don't let a Jew give you a brand.

Now they just need to win a Super Bowl for once.

Used goods

Dubs confirm. ;_;

If you really want to know, her name is Kinoa Ougi

why is she named after hippie cereal?

Thanks user.

Yeah, poor Jeb, all the globalists cronies in his corner and the people said fuck off.

picrelated, Guac Bowl at home crying about it.

When and If the happening happens. The fuckers living in Hollywood hills will be the first to taste the rope.

user come on, things are on the up and up.

Jeb! never wanted to be president. He's a beta who's been forced into power by his family for his entire life. Notice how much more natural he is as a self effacing cuck

Jesus why do you suddenly believe the electric jew?

Of course after 50 takes, and 40h of montage/cutting ¡Yeb! can be funny, you dumb cunts, how do you think you make niggers, jews and talentless whore act well?

Here's a though can you name one, ONE live scene black actor, that isn't a singer or a """comedian""".

…they havent cared about profit for years. It will take 20 years for the industry as a whole to feel the pain, thry have shitloads of cash in reserve.

Its pure propaganda at this point. Frozen and The Incredibles being mild exceptions.

Game of Thrones shit the bed in season five and began slitting its own throat in six quality wise. Sad too.

Book series isnt much better thanks to what grrm did at the end of dances.

Shadman dotn give any fucks.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I couldn't believe those words came out of Trump's mouth, the absolute mad man.

When was this published and why haven't we heard about it until now?

Did we meme this into existence like Shadilay?

Hollywood hasn't produced a single good movie in years.
Make Hollywood Great Again

They will go bankrupt from making too many shitty movies nobody wants to watch.

was it their intention to make that shoujo look huge? not as in, far or something, just…fucking large.

also here's some edgy smug killing other, insufferable smug.

Idiots all of them. They are only helping him with free publicity. Haven't they read the art of the deal? What they did was similar to them going onstage saying "pepsi pepsi pepsi pepsi" and being surprised when pepsi stock goes uppp

HE DIDN'T ASKED THEM TO CLAP

Because you're a newfag

I guess the good news is that they aren't breeding any future leftists, right?

TV is only dying because of streaming services, and the programming on streaming services is even more pozzed than the programming on cable.

fuck the jew media monster.

fuck hollywood, fuck the music industry, fuck the mtv's, nbs's and hbo's, fuck them all. just let them die, slowly

TV is dying because of both. Streaming rights are big money but unless they premiere there at the same time streaming is more equivalent to home video than actual television.

DWA had to sell off it's main campus and stall it's china expansion because specifically it's been doing so badly even Netflix can't save it. A lot of studio's aren't much better.

They can't just stall it forever and it won't die in another 20 years. It'll die right now here in the next few years. VF and animation companies tend to go under fairly often and while the big "established' houses are seen as safer they really just aren't.

No other candidate had the media in pant-shitting panic mode. I agree though, that Trump's policies on Israel and Iran are dubious.

Jeb! Makes us all laugh user…

Go back to reddit faggot and never come back.

They will fail due to nepotism and {{{censorship}}}.

Those people making fun of you on a daily basis are shitting all over you user. What kind of cuck just takes a joke and laughs when people make fun of them? A person with absolutely no self-respect. user, when someone makes jokes at your expense, you make jokes at their expense. If they cannot take what they dish out, then they are faggots, just like the celebrities at the Emmy Awards.

Tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling downnnnn….

I had never heard of her new show until earlier this year. And i thought, "oh, new show" then I found out it was in season 5.

I have no idea how HBO makes money. I guess it's all Game of Thrones merch that subsidizes their budget

Noiiiice, fuck these circle-jerk no-talents

There should be a new thread started about the unconventional huwyhteness of Seinfeld, and how all four main characters are different avatars of Hitler

Short, dark, and unfunny? Wow just keep aiming for the loo with those jokes Hindoo

Many candidates would talk about wanting to do something about illegal immigration, but almost never did they say they'd deport massive numbers of people. They especially avoided suggesting they would deport 'kids' when the media tried questioning them on it.

For instance George W wanted to work on illegal immigration, but his solution was just to make them legal American workers.

This is why Trump terrifies the liberals and media in general, since he's spoken frankly about not allowing illegals to work in the US and do our best to bar their entry at the border.

seeing this years ago was the reason I fell in love with Trump. I got the phrases "I like to see bad people fail" and calling everything "a disaster" from this.

Only people in California give a shit about what celebrities from Hollywood say, and they will vote Democrat anyway.

He definitely wanted to be president.

It pisses me off the way these liberal jerkoffs dogpile on specific people they don't like and pass off their masturbatory insults as humor.

Fucking hell, where’s the image of the book where Jeb explicitly says this.

I'm not a scared NEET pansy so I go all over the internet including reddit. I recently saw a post in the "trashy" subreddit which is actually basically just implicitly a "white hate" sub. It was two pics, one of a Facebook post where the guy is talking about how he's been a degenerate his whole life and he just wants to settle down and have a nice normal family. The second pic was a picture of the guy with his swastika tattoo visible.

The top comment said "I actually was empathizing with the guy until the second picture came up."

So yes, you're definitely right. These people see "racists" as less than human.

Is that John Belusji?

No. That's Rosie O'Donnell. She used to be on TV. Even saw her in a movie once.

YOU HEARD THE JEW
WE'RE GONNA WIN

Holy shit what's this from

Holy fuck my sides. What an embarrassment

I saw some of that while staying at my parents' this weekend, and now I'm pretty sure the brother did it, probably accidentally, and the parents covered it up.

It is still hard to believe that we had the (((media))) making us good OC like this.

someone needs to cut that part out and follow it up with hillary doing the barking video.

I would but I need some sleep.

Seriously, if he brings half the bantz level he's got in this video there I'm expecting her to have a massive mental breakdown

Witnessed. May it come to pass.

I hope God Emperor Trump wins just to see these cunty liberals shit themselves. Fucking uppity pricks.

Sargon is having a meltdown on twitter.

Celebrities are crying their eyes out with fake smiles and hacked laughter.

Milo is against fat shaming and is against the 'Alt-Right' now.

Teaching English to the Japanese and the kids are utterly redpilled as well as my colleagues here.

Trump is the Prophet.
Kek is the one true God.

Life is Strange but good.
Thread theme.

Well jeb maybe has a future as a Doofy type character in medium energy comedies

Really? Plz be true.

I think he's against fat shaming, but he is more against fat people that claim fat people are just as healthy as fit people. Like that 'all sizes are sexy', movement where you see some fucking hogs in swimwear brainwashed into a delusional alternate reality where various obesity related diseases are attractive or should be attractive to all men. And if we are not attracted to their obvious gluttony, lack of self discipline, diabetes, heart condition, skin ulcers, bad breath etc than we are haters.
That's what milo is against, basically he's for common sense when is comes to being overweight.

I wonder what our problems are?

Let me guess: racism, homophobia, islamophobia, misogyny? And instead of blaming moslems or mexicans, she blames white people, correct?

That means he's for fat shaming

Well whatever, but I don't think if he sees a fat person he just says 'hey, lol, look at you, you fat disgusting piece of shit, you should lose weight or kill yourself'. I think he just lets them be.

But if a fat cunt is going around trying to convince teenagers and whatnot that being fat is a legitimate choice and that they can have a happy and healthy life being badly overweight then he kicks off and calls them out and shit's on them.

So it's only semi fat shaming at best.

the one all the wayt on the rigfht

Implying that's not better than he could ever hope for.

>>>Holla Forums
They'll tell you everything you need to know.

I'm pretty sure he's mainly for Rosie shaming.

They're afraid

Millions of stupid people tune into these things.

fix'd

Yea, I'm late but fuck it

I feel betrayed

Sadly, Holla Forumsacks have families and friends who watch shit like this, and for some, it's hard to ignore them talk about it.

But the plebs aren't. But I do think this won't have much of an impact.

Sounds useful to me.

j-jeb kun…

I'm going to shove a sharpy up your ass.

In the Anne Frank comic she doesn't look like the real person either, Shadman cares very little for logical sense in his porn.