Do you realize the health benefits of bananas?

Do you realize the health benefits of bananas?

I havent eaten a banana in weeks tbh

Do you realize we've lost two species of bananas and the ones we eat now aren't as sweet

No I didn't.

Do you realize the species of banana we currently eat are also at risk of extinction because they're all genetically identical and are getting ravaged by disease as a result of that?

Yes

The flavor put into candy that we know as banana flavored is the variety that we've lost

Bananas are the atheist's nightmare never forget it.

God designed my hand to perfectly fit around my dick so clearly its his will that I beat my meat every day, praise.

Do you realize bananas are radioactive?

Do you realize how unimportant that is when it comes to the food you ingest?

amen, truly intelligently designed just like the banaanana

There are also plantains. I had one once. Ate it like a banana. Tasted a lot like one.

Just like the albinoids…Really makes me think.

She can eat my banana any time. And by eat I mean "ingest". And banana I mean "long, mildly sweet, soft tropical fruit"

Did you know bananas are so radioactive they have their own unit of radioactive dose?

This is one thing they never tell you about. Another is chemical DHMO that is put in just about everything you eat.

Apparently, user is correct. This chemical is so destructive to the bodys' auto-immune system, that it forces people to make up shit on anonymous image boards.

Bananas are bad for you, they cause intestinal inflammation. Most people don't notice because of how minimal the effects are, but they exist. I consider them to be a low quality food for monkeys. Absolutely disgusting, won't touch another one for the rest of my life if I can help it.
Ripeness is irrelevant too.

yes, bananas are good for you.

best one

Whelp, I came.

good source of potassium, tbh
a banana a day prevents muscle cramps

tbh

thx for bumping quality tread!

ye

I PREFER BIG BANANAS

I realize they make you fat and have too much sugar

havent eaten banana in 6 month