Dick = Diamonds

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/18/egypts-president-al-sisi-will-meet-donald-trump-for-first-time-during-new-york-visit/
thehill.com/homenews/house/313039-congress-to-probe-lethal-seal-crash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

:^)

that Hillhound is dropping out

Melania is pregnant?

Too soon. A new candidate would be a new hope for the enemy.

MFW the chans invented pepe the frog…
& now everyone on the chans is a nazi / soon to be a nazi…

He said this just before all that. Whatever he's getting, it isn't that HRC is dropping out or being replaced in any capacity.

I just bothered to read the actual tweets.

This is a combination of attention seeking, and shitposting. Pretty sure this leads no where.

They won’t replace her… unless she dies (at which point they have to). That means they’re tied to a ship that may well sink before the election itself.

== COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT ==

Some more shit is going to leak, and it's going to end with Trump in the Whitehouse and Obama and Hillary behind bars when the dust settles by early next year. When it happens, it'll guarantee Trump a total victory.

You’re almost certainly correct.

Stop pretending to be an optimist.

what?

Fuck off then, faggot.

Nah, this guy has been solid the whole election cycle. I talked with him a bunch during the primary. He's not some retarded attention whore, he's done work for Trump on a state level capacity IIRC. I don't think he's broken a big story but I have little doubt that he's just joshing us.

THE SLEEPER HAS AWAKENED

That would imply that niggers are competent enough to actually keep records. Then again, he was born two years before Kenya got independence, so the Brits very well may have kept a record that has since been used as toilet paper by…

No, not even that. They don’t use toilet paper.

I think, if he's not bullshitting, it's going to be an endorsement. But not an "expected" endorsement like some more vets, police, etc. Maybe Ted Cruz but I don't think that would fire people up.

Maybe a celebrity endorsement but not the type anyone would think. A celebrity who's relevant and popular. Someone that, by endorsing him, would break the taboo of publicly supporting Trump for both the common person and those in pozzed industries like Hollywood.

If he actually had anything, he’d post it immediately. He’ll be dead before it comes out now.

George Clooney would be hilarious

If he was trusted with a secret and told not to disclose anything until the right time, say, not a fucking Sunday night, maybe he would hold his tongue because he isn't a fucking moron. It's obvious there's going to be a media blitz about something so they're just waiting until everyone is ready and its a new news cycle to fire off some salvos.

Not going to happen. He has already gone full cuck

Which is why it would be funny, user.

An endorsement seems a little light. Maybe he's trying to hype up his scoop, but I don't think anybody gives a shit about endorsements.

Rinse Penis did say today that anyone who doesn't support Trump is going to get dropped from reelection support. Could be Cruz / cucksick endorsement.

Everyone but me gotta learn

i don't get it, why would clooney stop being a faggot? did he get cucked by his sand nigger wife when i wasn't looking?

He's going to release an hour long infomercial online as well as a buttload of ad time on TV.

That's all I know.

Yeah, he's getting fleeced in a divorce for hundreds of millions of dollars already.

Couldn't have happened to a better guy

boooooooooooooooooooo

Who the fuck is Bill Mitchell?

Too plain for the hype he’s generating. Either he’s lying or it’s something bigger.

can someone shop
JUST
on George Clooney?

I think it could be Cruz. I remember this guy went hard in the paint against Cruz so seeing him finally bend the knee might be worth. Would make sense with that Rinse Penis announcement today.

There's only a couple of endorsements I can think of that would be big:

Bernie Sanders
Ron Paul

I don't see that happening, personally, but who knows.

Better than being a low energy pathetic defeatist.

Okay, since shilary isnt dying it must be an endorsement from either a celebrity or politician, and this guy is hyping it enough that it is a big one.
Or he is just a giant faggot.

/thread

You’re not ready to be a Holla Forumsack. Optimism and defeatism are wrong.

You do it faggot
This isnt /r/

Context makes it sound like he's referencing poll numbers.

Ron Paul isn't too farfetched, there was talk a few months ago from Ron Paul's Twitter about being interested in being Trump's secretary of state.

And Trump wants a yearly audit on the Federal Reserve as well as making the role of the central bank much smaller, less secretive and subject to intervention by congress… while a far cry from End the Fed, would be the best central bank policy since at least WW2.

What’s the context? They’re not going to start releasing REAL polls.

Wow, you're invested in this one shylock.

Is this your first day on the job, schlomo?

You’re not even trying. Read posts before replying to them.

The only reason to release real (if they’re massively ahead) poll numbers is to demoralize Trump supporters into not voting, thinking that victory is “assured”. I doubt they could spin things that quickly.

That wouldn't make me say "no way" with a smile on my face. Pic related would be much closer.

In fact, we’d demand he rescind his endorsement. None of us want any of those faggots to HAVE the ability to run again.

I'm getting flashbacks to GG again.

Nice Freudian slip. Hooknose or not, you're a defeatist cuck and thus just as pathetic.
Better yet, you're the dumbass who managed to stick out in a sea of >(1)s because he had to grow an ego and attempt to defend his shitty opinions.

Never mind Assange’s continued shitting about some big Hillary leak he refuses to dump. Waiting for October isn’t a fucking rule, whitehead!

My immediate thought too. I'm still waiting on panda's December surprise.

Trump is going to announce that he'll nominate Ron Paul to run the Fed

This kind of "I know something big is going to happen but I can't say" never pans out. Ever

If it was big and real he wouldn't have said anything

It's proof about her stealing from the Haitian people.

Roger Stone has already confirmed this 2 days ago you slow retards.

The happenings have been non-stop. He could be lying about having advance knowledge and still be proved right in a week about something "big" happening.

SecTres is Dan Peña, according to him.

We really need to start thinking about who else we’d want up there, too.

This thread has been assaulted with (1)s almost immediately, so keep your eyes peeled lads. Maybe Trump will announce he's secured his patents on Tesla technology if we're lucky.

If dubs Bieber will endorse Trump

So close. Must be another pop star.

I wouldn't even be surprised anymore

"Colony drop" when?

Hillary ordered the extermination of Seal Team 6 after the Bin Laden "raid". There is proof of this in the emails to be released by Julian.

Where are the secretaries of physical removal and eugenics?

seriously? where'd you hear that?

I hope this turns out to be true.

soon

Kek denies it. Canadian celebrities go home.

inb4 sec state is ivanka

Ted Cruz already shoah'd his campaign like the dirty rat he is. He did more to unite the party during the RNC being that dirty rat than actually endorsing Trump. Why? Because the people realized that Cruz was nothing more than the lying rat Trump had rightfully been calling him. And the future DNC leaks showing he was receiving help from the dem party to try and upstart the convention with some shit, but that also failed miserably.

best timeline right here

Bless the Stumper and His Bants,
Bless the tweeting and shitposting of Him.
May His passage cleanse the world.
May He keep the world for His people.

There have been so many stories to come out of this election that could be bestselling books in their own right.

Good god I hope its this.

Lefists would go full damage control and would cause massive a D&C shitstorm for them.

trump opens a press conference and mitt romeny, ted cruz, jeb and George bush are led out in chains, they then bow before the god emperor, trump has finally attained the cuckservative endorsement

More leaks right? How long do you reckon we have until the 'big one'?

When they speak their voices are higher.

Trump walks out wearing a necklace of their peepees.

He makes a poopoo and they eat it.

I believe one of the "big ones" is going to be saved for the day/night of the first debate

You have to find it yourself, man.
Just talk to Smoke Baily, he'll set you straight.

There was that one time a Breitbart reporter said he had big dirt on Cruz, but then waited too long and got scooped by Enquirer with the cheating story.

C'mon Yeb you can still join us!

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO FROM INSIDE A HILLARY CAMPAIGN FUNDRAISER

My dad read "Dreams of my REAL Father" and there is evidence Obama's father was an ardent Communist and Marxist agitator. I never looked into it but that's what he told me.

Hillary is absolutely confirmed to have Parkinson's, would be my guess.

We already know it's not fucking pneumonia by itself, and Parkinson's is the biggest suspect.

I thought it was a movie?

He was a "community organizer" before politics. All community organizers are marxists until proven otherwise

Quantum Trump

Wait. What? You mean as in bumped off everyone who participated in secret? Or are we talking about disbanding the actual special forces project altogether?

I think this is it

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/18/egypts-president-al-sisi-will-meet-donald-trump-for-first-time-during-new-york-visit/

Egypt’s President Al-Sisi Will Meet Donald Trump For First Time During New York Visit…

Am I right in thinking that, in public speeches at least, Trump has barely begun to scratch the surface of the shit that Wikileaks has uncovered?
Bring on televised debates where he can bring it all to the table, Hillary is going to be destroyed.

Some prominent old Democrat who hasn't said shit about the election yet maybe?

Michelle Obama.

Isn't Cruz getting his ass beat in his Senate primary by Rick Perry?

Could be an endorsement from one of the major labor unions, possibly.

inb4 George Bust Sr. and George Bush Jr, both endorse Donnald Trump.

Who is this and are there any better hints as to why he is so excited?

Weaponized fusion when?

I'd forever lose my sides to the cosmos if Bill endorses him.

Ah yes repeating integers, I have high hopes for this Secretary of Energy pick. I'm sure whoever the Don appoints will be pleasing to Kek.

Don't fear, those come later, after the election.

Everything has been so crazy so far that this is something I honestly believe that could happen. Jeb would probably genuinely be on suicide watch after that.

Is it about low energy jeb?

oh it's much worse than that user

Best picture I've ever seen. Thank you for making me laugh hard on an early morning.

Sanders might be a filthy kike but I can't see him putting his family in that kind of danger

D 4 C
C O N F I R M E D

Fuck you and fuck this game

That would be the best celeb endorsement.

Pretty hilarious that we've uncovered that Merkel and Obama are Jewish, but the rest of the world is completely oblivious.

One child with autism isn't enough for him?

Shameful.

Clint Eastwood will endorse Trump.

Can we get a "the weak should fear the strong" edit

Oprah is switching her endorsement to Trump.

He already has. He did an interview saying millennials were 'the pussy generation' and that he prefers Trump because of his no bullshit attitude.

Kidding aside, where the fuck is Mitchell's announcement?

Obama's a Jew? I must have missed that one. I thought he was just a useful Muslim.

He's half Kenyan and half Jewish

Disgrace.

Reminds me of the panda guy from gamergate

He's closer to the redpill than we are

I will tell you what will happen:

The "ill" Hillary you saw was being planted so she would seem to be too sick to jail.

Bill Mitchell knows that Hillary will be arrested. But if she's "too sick" to get actually jailed, they only will put her on house arrest.

Mark my words.

You stupid fuck do you even know what dan pena has encouraged people to do/think? I listened to an audio recording of one of his seminars and he was talking to a German business man and essentially to make a long story short he told the guy he shouldn't care for his own people (employees)… it is that kind of objectivist (psyop btw) thinking which has led to where we are now.

>>>Holla Forums

Objectivism is 100% jewish. Ayn Rand and other crypto-judaic subversion isn't tolerated here.

You're the one who should be seeing themselves out.

Tell your handlers to fire you.

You're forgetting Absolutism

Is that a relative or objective statement?

obligatory

Why is OP following this old man? These shit threads are so obvious. You faggots are so desperate for attention that you'll bring your crap to people who hate you. No one cares. These people are nobodies, it's why you can call them cunts on twitter.

Fucking next post is some shit about the Emmys. Nigger we don't give a fuck, which is why no one watched it. Oh edgy, scared rat looking Azizzi whatever the fuck said something about white people? Well oh my gosh did a female comedy then say how her vagina was off limits to Trump? Amazing post, thanks so much for sharing, now never comeback.

OP is right, my dick IS diamonds!

Close…

MJ comes back from the dead to endorse Trump!

If Dubs Trump is literally Hitler

thehill.com/homenews/house/313039-congress-to-probe-lethal-seal-crash

Holla Forums was right again

One does not simply "lose" a Seal Team.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the dumbass responsible for deleting hillary's emails asking reddit how to do it.

They've replaced those seals with dolphins.