Libcucks BTFO They Got The Sand Niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/breaking-fbi-reportedly-takes-several-men-custody-possible-connection-chelsea-bombing/
archive.is/rIxy5
twitter.com/Tom_Winter/status/777709499415138304
youtube.com/watch?v=y69QZxO4G2s#t=1m30s
archive.is/XIym8
archive.is/iGuVx
archive.is/alcPZ
downforeveryoneorjustme.com
archive.is/sMCu1
8ch.net/pol/res/7540447.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/breaking-fbi-reportedly-takes-several-men-custody-possible-connection-chelsea-bombing/
archive.is/rIxy5

The Orlando shooter wasn't kidding. It was only the beginning.

And this deserves it's own thread because….

Because I said so.

What kind of reason is that?

Also, this.

twitter.com/Tom_Winter/status/777709499415138304

TFW pol was right again…

Thanks for the clarification OP.

I know it's bullshit, but it's really only empowering them and making them feel like they can get away with more.

If you defend yourself, they win

A letter in sandnigger runes was found with the second bomb. A suspicious sandnigger was seen in the area of the explosion before it happened. This isn't new, but make sure you spread it.

THIS

Listen, girls this is bad. This is REALLY REALLY bad. Hillary needs to get out ahead of this and condemn these actions and the supporters involved. This is the moment of truth for her campaign if she fails this test, it's over for her.

A major speech directed at her supporters, telling them this kind of behavior is inexcusable is the only way forward from this. I've been a Hillary supporter since forever and I'm telling you. This NEEDS to happen!

totally shocking they're muslim terrorists

What's the motive? We all know it was the religion of peace, so what is the motive in carrying out the bombing? What do they gain by not releasing the info on the bombers to the public? I don't think I'll ever know exactly but I can say that it's fucking sloppy the way they're going about this.

You know for damn sure, the caliphate operates under alphabet within the US or anywhere else. Their leaders receive orders from (((western))) agencies and then pass it down to the true believers to carry it out while the (((media))) and our (((federal agents))) act like they don't know what the fuck is going on.

AND THIS

WE NEED TO START A PETITION ASAP AND SIGN IT

Something like "We the undersigned, as Hillary supporters denounce these events and the hateful minority who we have no control over supporting Hillary R. Clinton for President"

Something to show the media we aren't the monster they claim we are.

But those intentional bombings weren't terrorism.

ALLAHU AKBAR

That's all the motivation they need.

Suuuure buddy

Are you quoting someone?

Kebab is just a pawn in this.

No no, if you arrest peaceful bombmaking muslims before they kill again, they win. Racist

diversity fireworks fellow channter, please. this is not the time for divisive rhetoric.

is right. our brother and sisters under the peace of Allah, peace be upon him, never did anything wrong.

We must learn to tolerate Muslim terrorism guys. We must not give in to bombophobia and Islamophobia.

Read the quran, faggot.

It's some new form of shitposting

Reported.
Reported.

It's a knockoff of the same Trump copypasta. Lurk more.

Looks like we have a racist here. Themal expansion diversity fireworks you fucking racist. It's like you don't even enjoy eating shitty rotating meat.

In other news, new research proves that water is, indeed, wet. More at '11.

On a serious note though, I'm surprised there weren't any more. Or was this just a 'Hey, uh, we're still here you know. Sandnigging and shit…'

I'm not even going to check those quads.

That guy is gonna get the Rope Treatment real soon.

It's another Muzzie.

Oh, you're a sandnigger lover

They want Trump elected so he can get that holy war they're so hyped about started already.

Yes, but willing pawns. They are idiots who are easily manipulated, which is why they believe in the Koran in the first place.

My train passes Elizabeth on the way to work.

Am I gonna die Holla Forums?

Oh, you seem to have very shallow reading comprehension. Let me help you out champ, dunecoons carried out the attack but it was not without the permission of the agencies of western government and in collaboration with western media. If you really can't understand that at this point in time, I advise you to lurk moar.

Same for you two.

I'm not going to feel sorry for stupid dune coons.

Nice double dubs.

Never implied you should champ, just broadening your scope. You've got a lot of potential.

archive.is/XIym8

you speak like an asshole from reddit

There are rural areas in PA, NJ, and NY that aren't pozzed. Find a job in one of those places and move.

Non-sequiturs are lazy.

Someone made a post saying that the bombs were probably made by a mad Trump supporter and someone else responded with that exact post but with Hillary and Trump's names switched

pr fag copy pasta

Here comes the FBIidf.
:^)

Not real events.
These are distractions from the U.S. fucking up in Syria and Hillary flopping around like a dead fish.

Gas yourself Mossad.

Oh, so they were Muslim. No one could have foreseen that.

If you don’t let muslims bomb your nation, they win.

how is it a distraction if it just highlights how shit their policies are in bringing in mudslimes and then putting them in mostly white areas? It actually is a spotlight on their shit beliefs.

Since it's burgerland, you never know whether it's just an ordinary gang war thing or legit snackbar.

Because our media, our politicians and our federal agencies will not confirm it being filthy arabs.

Please stop saying mudslime.
That is a jewish meme.
Please do not spread jewish memes.
If you wish to insult muslims come up with a non-jewish pejorative.

Gas yourself.

Not only will they not confirm it, they are not providing details of the event in any sense at all. Dumpster bombs go off in Manhattan and no one knows what the fuck is going on.

Did he hurt your feefees?
Do you know where you are?

um, what?

kek

gtfo sandnigger

Are you ready for Trump's poll numbers to get a YUGE boost?

You must be lost.

cuckchan must be down again

What what that?
You sounded all nasally Jonah.

From the Daily Fail

archive.is/iGuVx

Or reddit

how much did they pay the shill who made this?

Potato cam image of one of the suspects handcuffed next to vehicle.

archive.is/alcPZ

I'm a half beaner and I refuse to believe Islam is a religion of peace.

Could be? I wouldn't know.

Go check for yourself.

downforeveryoneorjustme.com

I for one am utterly shocked that such a peaceful people would commit such a heinous act.

it isnt terrorists related goy, but it was done on purpose- jew mayor

Suuuure

the muzzis where pretty shit, didnt kill anyone

Quads checked

You sound upset, Ahmed.

wtf are you talking about nigger?
every terrorist attack is done by sand niggers. this pol is always right.

Here is music for all anons. Happy feels.

No one is saying Jews aren't orchestrating this, we all just know the obvious that Islam is incompatibly with anything, even the modern version of itself.

ISRAEL DID 9/11
NEVER FORGET

Don't let the Jews put on a Turban and hide behind Islam.

Islam needs to be destroyed, but this was not Islam.
It was CIA / FBI / Mossad / NSA / Hillary Campaign.

Who are you trying to inform chaim??

You're on fucking pol…. KEK
I think we knew its the Jews and Muzzies.

Fuck off Mahmet.

I thought that we were over this.

Europe is a shkthole

Wow. Totally. I didn't even think of it like that! Fuck.

Alright, OK, guys this is bad. This is REALLY REALLY bad. Trump needs to get out ahead of this and condemn these actions and the supporters involved. This is the moment of truth for his campaign if he fails this test, it's over for him.

A major speech directed at his supporters, telling them this kind of behavior is inexcusable is the only way forward from this. I've been a Trump supporter since forever and I'm telling you. This NEEDS to happen!

Holy fuck you are thick. All I said, was pol was right.
Unplug the rubber fist from your asshole and relax.
We all know its the jews.

Why the fuck would Hillary stage a Muslim terrorist attack?

Use your fucking head, what is more likely? That, or Muslims being Muslims?

Kill yourself.

Most Holla Forumsacks have room in their hearts to hate each group unconditionally. Unfortunately, muzzies think they have an ally in hatred for kikes, and kikes come here to kike around.

FBI isn't saying much

archive.is/sMCu1

I love Arabs. They just secured Trump the victory. Thank you so much for everything you do, sandniggers. We'll make sure to deport you somewhere nice.

Why did the Dallas Shooting happen 4 hours after James Comey said Hillary Clinton gave non-cleared individuals access to classified information infront of congress?

Why did Dylan Roof shoot up charleston on the same day the TPP was being voted on?

Why did 2 trashcan bombs and a stabbing happen on the same day that Hillary Clinton was catching flak for starting the Obama birther controversy after suffering through the worst week of her political campaign and the U.S. blew up 63 people in Aleppo that were "fighting ISIS" 1 week into the ceasefire?

Hillary needed to reset the news cycle because it was starting to snowball on her.

US Goyvernment wanted to divert from the fact they give no shits about ISIS or Syria. They just want to keep the region destabilized so pipelines have to go through Israel.

If word gets out that it was Muslims yet again, support for Trump would just increase. Gotta keep a lid on the investigation

Islam is a disgusting barbaric Semitic religion derived from Judaism.

Semites are a cancer on humanity.

Eh, I think it's just the typical stalling they always do when they're interrogating people. If they're arrested their names and faces will be released pretty quickly.

I'm not even a Muslim.

Even if that's true and it was for Hillary why didn't get a white supremacist to shoot up a Mosque?

It's because it's easy as balls to get inbred Arab retards to blow shit up.

Use your head.

Use yours:

shoo shoo Zoroaster

More Music B/c Zarathustra was the FUCKING MAN

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

AMERICA IS FOR EUROPEANS NOT MUDSHITS

hobos 1
ISIS 0

Post pic of your muzzie beard.

Hillary doesn't need to vilify white nationalists.
Hillary does need to vilify muslims because she spends so much time talking about how great they are.

Hillary wants a war with Russia.
To do that she has to get support for attacking ISIS in Syria.
How do you do that?
"Shoot up" nightclubs. Bombs. Then have everyone act like "Muslims dindu nuffin.".
This enrages the populace against Muslims and redirects the anger they have towards politicians to the guys in the black masks.

MSM is using the narrative that has been being laid out recently that you "can not trust them" to push the idea that it is Muslim.
By not saying its Muslim they are saying it is a Muslim to semi-awake, dumbshit, reactionary thinkers.

Praise Kek, it's a magick number square! 8ch.net/pol/res/7540447.html

First she has the win the election you inbred shitskin.

Fuck out of here kike nigger.
Back to
>>>/furry/

Absolutely kosher.

kek thanks

The blood of my Persian ancestors seethe through my veins. You can't remove me.

I shave.

She has already done that.
Too many electronic voting machines.
All the moderators for the debates are Hillary voters.
Facebook is picking the debate questions.
This one is the bag.
The vote WILL be rigged for Hillary if she does not die before November.

Why do you think Trump is getting the Miliary / Police on his side?
Donald Trump is building an army.

Cry more Mehmet.

How do you handcuff a number?

It didn't take long to show your subversive face, mudshit.

You're just proof that there isn't a single good non-white.

Eh, you're ok. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad denied the Holohoax. There's still some Aryan blood floating around in that country.

I was just joking m8. I'd gladly go to Iran if they stopped with their shit religion.

I think Iran just wants to not be strangled the USA.
We have them surrounded with Military Bases and we are constantly harassing their boats off the coast of their country.

Somehow they are the bad guy though.

Islam is cancer, but so are the Kikes running U.S. foreign policy.

They should stop being bad goys if they don't want to get invaded then.

Well, Trump just secured New York. He was gonna do better than most republicans there, but the state is still solid blue. Or was anyways.

Exactly. This is why I can't hate on Iran too much.
Nobody makes the kikes more butt-hurt than Iran these days.
If you want to point the finger at shitty Arab countries you can start with Israel and Saudi Arabia.

kebabs are LITERALLY bastard jews.
They're a lot more retarded, and more boomy and less manipulating, but that doesn't make them any less jewish in origin.

Persians are alright for the most part though.

I've been friends with Iranian expats in the US. Mostly people who fled after the fall of the Shah. I like you guys. Intelligent Persians tend to be very intelligent, and your outlook tends to be crazy in a refreshing way.

I wish we had a sane version of America where we could aid you secular Persians without overextending ourselves, and our military aid was contingent on your right and duty of return. I would love to have America and Iran on friendly terms, were we could visit each others' nations freely for trade and tourism. Without the fucking Allahu Ackbaring.

I still think it's hilarious that the fucker who made the fake tumblr page managed to get international headlines regaurding a tumblr account blaming the faggots for the bombing

It wasn't even believable in any way. Made after the fact.

It's more likely one of our enemies working with the media to bring negative attention to this place.

I wouldn't mind visiting Persepolis myself.

After we remove Islam we can restore the ancient cities of the world and see them thrive as they once did.

Thanks guys.

Has the media or news talked about this at all? It seems like a pretty big fucking deal, but no one has talked IRL to me about it and I don't watch TV. Can someone fill me in?

Here's what's happened so far:

I mean what is the media saying about it?

Trump is racist for calling it a bomb and he's a birther because he lied when he said obama was born in this country

Hooray for multiculturalism!

I miss Iranian pistachios, too. You guys used to sell them to us by the boatload. Good prices.

Why are you such a nigger?

autists don't get the joke

Slippery slop for real.
These attacks are only going to grow in scope.

That's it, I'm a #CruzMissile now!

Nope. Inb4 someone brings up the Muslim SS men, keep in min that was just an experiment by Himmler and they were the only SS that mutinied and deserted. So no, they aren't zealous warriors. Only when they are fighting for their shitty jew fanfiction.

Will to power, might makes right etc.

But that's most posts here