I'm pissed yesterday Secession and Civil War thread was shilled and slided. So let's try this again

I'm pissed yesterday Secession and Civil War thread was shilled and slided. So let's try this again.

The 7 main points being:

I know many of you have questions on my FREE Holla Forums book, but let's stay on topic here.

I already got this.

I forgot to mention the reason I was saying the US would try to so solve the problem as round about as possible. And that picture is a huge chunk of that reason.

Let's not forget that the moment a war happens, many areas and allies would break connection from the US as a precaution (in case they would be pulled in).

Fun Fact

The bulk of Texas has its own, interconnected power grid. Meaning that even if the rest of the country got shut down, it can maintain operations.

You didn't get to be first tonight shylock, that'll be a pay docking of 20 shekels.

I am not even usanian and i know that OP is an agent, a guy doing a "liberal studies" something or just another bernie psycho.

How about we elect Trump.

What's to fish, Texas is already polling at 40% to secede, a hillary put in the White House likely to be a bridge too far for another 11.

I know, that's the reason I made Texas in my book the state that secedes, because it's the state that has the greatest chance of playing it off.

Also, a big part of the military is Texas. This includes not only personnel but also forts and training areas.

Adding to this, is how relatively unscathed the 2nd ammendment here is.

Finally, and almost the number one reason, Texas has 3 nuclear power plants. Along with the potential to weaponize that nuclear power.

Like I said, in my book I make good use of that last reason.

The last thread was slid by OP and his Texas and book shilling. It was supposed to be about the South, not Texas alone, nor about some fictional book.

top kek'd

Another non-white gets into the white house

whites vs non-whites

whites will try to save the world from the jews, everyone else will attack us

jews giving weapons to both sides

jews want to destroy the world, whites want to live peacefully in a farm

we win

we kill the chinese and muslims like our god emperor wants

I'm sorry you're mentally retarded. Did your mother dropped you while passing her meth bottle?

kennedi check em

Three support pillars to keep itself strong, and the kikes can barely mobilize the national guard. Is that supposed to be Sachiel from Eva as the Russian mech?

I live just outside of Atlanta and I can promise you that unless the Carolinas get their asses in gear, Texas will be the only southern state to matter.

HURR DURR. LETS MAKE A THREAD ABOUT OVERTHROWING THE GOVERNMENT ON THE MOST NSA WATCHED WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET.

We'll have to burn that city down ourselves this time.

Why secede when you can help us take control and un jew our government?

Whatever happened, Texas would probably get rekt and invaded by beaners like the cucks they are.

Alright OP Here's how I envision it going down:

>pic related are what becomes the new wave of officers in Obama's militarylel

Hillary Clinton winning and Putin/Chinks/Norks/Iran kicking off WW3 with a "Fight America first" strategy.

Republic of Texas, CSA south, Heartland, foreign support, vs Feds and jew controlled NATO allies.

Or best case scenario America/foreign support vs. Feds and jew controlled NATO allies

Yeah I'm not going to go into that.

This will not be a civil war without outside influence. Expect rebels to be fully funded and have troop and logistic support from MIG's and Tanks from overseas players. Liberals mocking Patriots about the US going to kick all kinds of Patriot ass are in a false sense of security like the Rebels who dismissed Rhett Butler in Gone with the Wind.

It is going to be balls to the walls ugly if Civil War got kicked up.

Maybe minimized united states government involved in world affairs for Rebels vs. total zionist control and subjugation of mankind for feds.

It isn't certain of course. But things can't keep up the way they are going. It is coming to a head, but civil war requires a series of unfortunate events.

Probably nothing good for anybody. But whatever happens honestly, the jews need to be removed either way. They are a blight on the west and insidious.