Got a girl pregnant

I was at a party and lost my virginity to this drunk girl who was overly flirtatious with me all night. Now about a month later I get a phone call from her complaining about how hard it was to get in contact with me, since I have no friends and I was invited to that party through pity. Is there any way I can cause her to not have the baby? She's not religious but shes talking about our future and how "our" baby will turn out. I remember reading here about some tea that can cause abortion, I don't know if it's real or not though. Already asked for a paternity test and she seems really compliant, does anyone know how to get rid of someone/something like that?

planned parenthood

That's pretty risky. I have no clue what one would do in that situation but I don't think killing it would be the best route you fucking goon.

Get the paternity test and see what the results are and you should just roll with it. You fucked up big time for sure though.

Obviously don't sign anything including the birth certificate and insist on a paternity test. Otherwise sorry bro, unless you can slip her abortion tea you're fucked.

She has an odd way of trying to garner sympathy.

Never assume it's your baby, it usually isn't. A girl like this can't remember all the dicks she had in the past month, it's possible she only remembers yours from that night because you went first, then she entered the lucid blackout phase and begged for a gangbang and got fucked by a dozen more.

do it. not gonna post it, sorry faggot

This, user. I'm not a MGTOW-type but I know two people who have had a girl hit them up they've hooked up with in the past and try to reel them into being a dad for a kid who was actually somebody else's. Protect yourself and be cautious

kek. you deserve what you get, retard

jim…

I was piss drunk. I honestly dont even remember doing it

Then there's a high chance you actually came in her ass. I think you're in the clear bud.

Yet you still remember losing your virgin status.

If she was drunk, and you were drunk, then how do either of you know what happened, or if it happened at all?

Cumming, that is.

Because she says she's pregnant and is okay with a paternity test

Good Job OP, your life is now fucked because you wanted to get your dick wet. If you don't do as she says then she will say you raped her and even if you both where drunk the man will still get blamed. Just remember before you off yourself because you cant handle paying child support, be sure to write all the shit you went through down as a blog so you can worn other dumb shits about what happened to you.

i know which tea you need but honestly, if you can, it would be better to get the stuff as close to the fetus as possible having it absorbed directly by the cervial wall will cause the lining of the uterus to immediately begin shedding and along with it the umbilical connection.

the tea will work though.

the question though is route of administration, does this person like to get high or drunk, if so then the tea might need to be taken a few times, depending on dose but it will work if take more than once, if not you might be able to get a syringe tube (without the needle) and attempt to squirt the tea up your pee hole and have sex with her, less then 10ml directly absorbed down these will do its job.

i call bullshit

its a proven route of administration, hey if he could get her to open her legs and directly inject it into her cervical opening then he would be absolutely golden but he has to convince her to go along with it.

he either needs to get her to drink the tea or expose her uterus to the tea, either will do the job.

for a technique used to expunge fetuses, is it really safe to be squirting it up your urethra?

it very much depends on what is being used, in the situation i am thinking of the mechanism of action, on its own, its readily safe, (key on its own) and the reason why is because it only effects individual cells of a specific class.

it will also kill your sperm, no question about that but your canal and testies will be protected by the fluid in your prostate, the chemical cocktail of alkaline metals stored in there would effectively mean it would be easier for it to be absorbed through the walls of the tubes that get filled with blood when you have an erection then to travel up because it readily binds with the contents of your blood

she wants it faggot, she wants to have a family

it might have been the torse or og, wait if the child looks like a human first

it might have been the horse or dog, wait if the child looks like a human first

Now you become Catholic and raise that baby.

Congrats, you're a Jerry now.

FTFY

Not if she gets a rick and aborty

don't sign anything or aknowledge you're the father before you've had a paternity test. Girls don't fuck friendless losers unless they have an angle.

If it's a white baby then keep it. Offer to take it from her. If not, kill both of them and then yourself you stupid nigger.

Shes pregnant. That means she cant get more pregnant. Fuck the shit out of her. Hit that shit every day. Fuck her so hard that oops she has a miscarriage.

Lmao just tell her to fuck off and thats what she gets for being a slut

I just love the concept that an user on here actually talked with a woman, let alone had sex with her! hahahaa. Good one. kek/10

absolutely immoral

She's lying

There is a Nirvana song for every situation.
The tea you are looking for is Penny Royal Tea.

you should move away out of state, and avoid being served papers

The girl was most probably pregnant and knew it when she fucked you. And now you are fucked.

This OP, it might just come out as a torso or some shit. You can never be sure nowadays.

I don't see what the problem is, you have a secured female, I mean arranged marriages turn out well all the time, and you get to father a child. Now breed her until you have hundreds of children in the world.

Maybe he can prepare a bathtub full of the stuff and tell her it's a healing bath for her skin or some shit.

what is wizard-chan

Imagine if she is dumb enough to think, "Oh, I'm pregnant and I don't know who the father is. Lemme fuck this friendless loser; he looks vulnerable enough to fall for this. Plus his sperm will enter the baby and when they do the test it will show it's his. Yay!"
^That didn't come out as funny as it did in my mind tbh fam

Throughout history countless methods have been used to induce abortions but none have the success rate of the modern method of vaccuming and dilation and curretage. Also needless to say past methods carried risk of permanent harm and death of the woman. So your best bet is to convince her to get an abortion done by a doctor.
Anyhow here are some points for academic purposes only:
Nearly a quarter of pregnancies dont progress beyond the second month.
Strenuous exercise, purgatives like castor oil and turpentine have been used to cause abortion with some success however amount of purgative used has also resulted in death.
Historically pastes of irritant plants like semicarpus anacardium, calotropis, and plumbago rosea were applied to the cervix to induce abortion.
Misoprostol tablets placed in the vagina are used therapeutically in cases of incomplete miscarriage. However, misoprostol+diclofenac tablets used for arthritis etc can cause abortion even with therapeutic dose in as much as a 20% of pregnant women exposed to it, according to one research.

here OP

How make babbie?

How is Babby formed?

You can give the baby to me mate
No questions asked

The only method that works is an actual clinical abortion at this stage, so no, tea won't work.

this will give you a broken cripple of a baby

it comes out of butt

Thank you. I didn't know that - until now.
Holla Forums is the source of all my wisdom, knowledge and social cues.

You got a girl pragnant?

When babby comes out and she says "aww it has your eyes!" then ITS NOT your babby