Bisexuality

A bisexual is a closeted faggot, prove me wrong.

protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2005/07/05/health/straight-gay-or-lying-bisexuality-revisited.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

found the bisexual faggot in denial

So, a bisexual prefers BOTH male AND female?

No, a bisexual prefers cock, then they pretend to like pussy. They do this to be "hip" and be with the straight crowd. They are gays.

big if true

my cock is big and it is true

big if true loljk XD

Imagine being a teen and claiming that you're "bi-curious". Back in the 90's we would have called you a faggot, these days you are a hero.

nah you're still gonna get called a faggot, m8. maybe just more behind closed doors now

And that's the thing. That's why it's becoming more normalized. People don't want to be "homophobic" (whatever the fuck that means) so they don't talk about it. Then the next generation will accept it as a normal thing. That is one of the principles of Marxism.

(((test)))

icles

wow u sound like an expert, user

I'm not an expert, I just observe reality

bi is literally openly gay and straight at once

keep living in that delusion, nigger. You are a gay man.

yes.. and he is a straight man too

this

No, it's just a trend when you are a teen in middle school. then you grow up and realize that you love sucking cocks.

you aren't straight if you love sucking dick and taking it up the ass. You are just a fag. You pretend to like pussy so you can still hang out with your straight friends and sip coffee at Starbucks.

so if i say women like bright colors, it means im a woman?

so ur saying bi is being bi, but then u find some1 u love? Wow.

What does that have to do with what I am saying? That's the most blatant non sequitur that I have ever seen.

Most bisexuals are predominantly gay.

Most straight men wouldnt give a single fuck about gays being gay, the gays however think that straight men would like gay shit, because partly i assume they project with their effiminate algorithms (similar to boobaniamls) that sexual preferences of men can be molded like the ones in boobanimals.

You are wrong here. I hate fags, and I don't like hanging out with them. Why, you ask? Because they don't like the things that I like. Straight men like aesthetic beauty found in women and they like traditional values. Gay men like to be perverted paraphiles and like things based on thei psychosexuality.

cuz cuz i know how bi works, doesnt mean im bi, u fuck

papers plz

Well i do not know much gays, i met one that was like a regular guy and i met one that was like a diva.
But this also begs the question if gay mens sexuality can be molded like the ones in boobanimals, since gay men in history also produced offspring, which means that they had to fuck a woman and cum. I wonder if gay men are more inclinced to find women somehow more attractive than straight men finding other men attractive.

I know how you work, you just repeat talking points from whatever LGBT forum you come from.

meep meep bisexuality is the type of duality that the indecisive and greedy think will cure all their maladies for real no homo

Straight = You like to procreate
Gay = You are anti-social
Bi = you pretend to be straight

nytimes.com/2005/07/05/health/straight-gay-or-lying-bisexuality-revisited.html

Didnt read the whole article but this should fit pretty well.

nice source, i'm sure they aren't biased in any way

Well then cocksucker, tell me what you think is a more accurate description.

An accurate description is that bisexuals are gay, and that gays are paraphiles.

why is this topic so important to you, completely-not-closet-homo user?

well i'm bisexual and i like pussy a bit more then dicks

there is literally nothing gay about pic related

because I want to execute gays

You invoke the word "bias" like a modern day dicksucker to then go on and completely misinterpret paraphila, i would wonder if you do that on purpose.

Well if you arent larping, which is probably what you do, i would suggest you have a deep self hatred for wanting to suck cocks.

And to add: not everyone that wants to execute gays is a closeted faggot but then you wouldnt write "bias" like are reddit cunt and give a different context, not a skewed explanation.

so the study says theres very little bi men, which in turn says, that its women, who r mostly bi. U r both in both cases.
stupid fag

u r wrong in both cases*

Holla Forums truly harbors some of the greatest intellectuals of our time

Bisexuals are just faggots.

Not the paul krugmanseques are the real intellectuals, not that university educated mongoloids that grew up in a sterile enviornment would believe that the 2million military aged jamals from a 3rd wold country to a maxed out industrial nation will whipe the asses of pudgy faggots. Not that they are in a little bubble of how the social dynamics really work, na those are truely the intellectuals of our time.

wow, user, that is really eye-opening

could you be more of an SJW cocksucker?

That reminds me of something, my best friend is a theoretical physicist and he once told me about a guy that just got his postdoctorate (nota bene not a wood university).
This guy would fly over to thailand, got worshiped by some thai whores and made some fancy video of assfucking one of those which he would proudly show to my friend.
Then back at home in a club it was like dry bread and no horses.
Actually happened this way, just a neutral story.

I just hate the inflation and non contextual sputum of the word bias.

I had to look that word up, because normal people don't use it, only educated faggots use it to sound smart. We don't think you're smart, we think you pretentious tryhards.

I thought of a german word and then looked up the english translation nigger.

ooga booga how do da words work?

this is how wallsteeet dominates people. They uise made up terms that most people don't understand. Most of their terms are just conflated and confusing.

Niggers are pretty good when it comes to words except for a nice insult to other ethnic groups or inventing phrases like "getting your dick wet".

Cracka isnt exactly a good curseword given the context. Maybe bride, i would call white people a bride.

'bi' guy here
Presenting yourself as straight is useful because it keeps gay guys from hitting on you. Most gay people are fucking obnoxious and I would rather approach them at my own initiative instead of having every girl I know trying to set me up with annoying faggots.

I mean, if you want to argue about my masculine qualities, that's fine, but don't tell me that I need to be a part of "the gay community", which is mostly depressive weirdos like you.

Just tell them you have a boyfriend/boobanimal.

I used to listen to loveline all the time back in the day, and Dr. Drew would, anytime bisexuals were brought up, say that there was no such thing as bisexuals, only straight or gay.

They're called 'cumdumpsters' you fucking newfag.

bumping for truth

I like chicks but I dont mind a lil boipussy, problem?

Name one thing wrong with this then

Yeah, that's exactly what he said.

What a bunch of fucking degenerates you all are.

2DPD 2DPD 2DPD 2DPD

^ >_< ^

bumping a productive discussion

I have a friend who just married a woman. When I met him he had a girlfriend, then he was dating guys, then he started dating girls again.

Gays are just gay. They'd never even consider touching a woman.

Bisexuals are turbo faggots/faggots 2.0/etc.

(you)
heh