Jeb at the Emmys

I guess selling guac bowls wasn't enough to pay the bills. He just can't keep his head down.

I guess he's taking it well…

Is he just rolling with the cuck memes now, because fuck it?

What the fuck?

Did yeb fucking eat himself into a black hole of guac since dropping out?

He must have gained like 40 lbs

C'mon, be fair. What the fuck else is he supposed to do with his time? Hide in the treehouse until Dubya shows up and gives him a purple-nurple?

Exclamation point bit at the end was kinda funny Tbh fam

At least he's not as evil as his brother or dad …

Jeb is so hardcore now. 100% pure alpha :^)

Looks like it. Anyone got the image of him working at a drive thru as part of his campaign?

Even though Jeb is a complete pawn (and likely complicit in his brother's treason) I just want to believe he is a good guy.

He does absolutely retarded shit like this and you can't help but feel bad for the him, as though he may have a genuine personality. Thank fuck he isn't going to be the president though.

Keep the memes coming guac merchant.

You know, Jeb, you are an all-right guy. If you are reading this, give up your Bush roots and join the winning side.

You sometimes I think that if Jeb wasn't born into an evil political dynasty that he would one of us shitposting on /r9k/

jeb definitely probably lurks tbh

If Jeb was half this funny during the primary season then Trump would have had actual competition. Jesus he was a human in that clip rather than the agglomeration of (((consultant))) advice he was throughout the campaign.

I disagree. I think the Jeb we saw in the primaries was the real Jeb, and this Jeb was just the result of a team of comedy writers working round the clock in an effort to make him seem funny.

The car isn't even ordering, they're using the lane that goes around the drive thru lane. That person wasn't even ordering anything and Jeb! ran them down. Pathetic.

Listen, I'm all for ovening the entire Bush dynasty, but real Jeb was 'pocket full of turtles'. Jeb likely has autism so pretending to be the harsh tough guy was too artificial for him so he could never pull it off. He doesn't seem like the Skull & Bones tier political demon his father and to a lesser extent his brother was. That's also why he failed.

EXCUSE ME JEB

Trump really should give him some shitball position like endangered turtles depth director or something

JEB IS A MESS

To be fair there really wasn't anywhere to go but up for Jeb.

Our memes transcend space and time.

Yeah, Jeb would have doubled his support to 6%

Jeb thread?

Jeb was always a state-level caliber politician. He was jumped up to the national level because of his last name.

jebm dump now

It's funny because Trump has absolutely insulted himself to the presidency.

We're gonna make jeb happy again, don't worry there are positions that involve endangered turtle protection that jeb can spearhead.

He's gaining weight again, too much guac.

Dubs checked.

Has anyone else noticed that Trump has been loosing weight this election?

Guac to dull the pain. Guac to relax it away.

Same thing happened to Al Gore.

yea, the guy is burning calories like crazy

also this

Maybe he's cutting so he can start lifting and bulk up during his presidency.

look what happened to marco. he went full shitpost on twatter after he bailed.

I can see Jeb doing comedy, maybe he found his calling? I legit thought this was funny.

What the fuck? I like this Jeb! a lot better than the previous incarnation.

lol

But it shows that he actually involved in his campaign, as opposed to hillcunt who just sits on her ass all day avoiding the public and having over 9000 assistants write her shit for her.

SS CAP THIS FUCKER

Jeb as a self deprecating comedian would be fucking perfect.

He's an affable Zogbot, even so during the campaign, but a Zogbot none the less.

Jeb still can win, guise

Jeb is the kind of guy who walks into an office and gives the manager a firm handshake while asking for a job when everyone else applied through an online form or email.

That was fucking good.
Good on him.

I think it's a coping mechanism. It's well studied that many people who get depressed try to be funny. Think of Robin Williams, for example. I think when people realize how close they were to being President but they lost they go on shitty comedy shows to stop themselves from becoming an hero

time to post some J E B C O R E

Your life is the joke jeblet…

Jeb really isn't taking this well

and Jeb, it was never a joke

BENEATH THIS VEIL OF GUAC AND LIES

THE PAIN I'M HIDING FROM MY EYES

GUAC ME GUAC ME GUAC ME NOW

GUAC ME TO OBLIVION

THE GUAC BLEEDS FROM MY SKIN, THIS WORLD OF JEWS

THEY TOLD ME I'D BE PRESIDENT THEN MOCKED ME IN THE NEWS

GUAC GUAC GUAC ME NOW

END THE PAIN AND GUAC ME NOW

END IT ALL AND GUAC ME NOW

MY BLOOD IS GUAC MY SOUL IS TOMATO

MY FACE LOOKS LIKE A ROTTEN POTATO

I WAS TO BE RULER OF THE NATION

NOW I'M A JOKE AND HE'S THEIR FIXATION

THEY TELL ME THAT I'M FINE

BUT I'VE LOST MY MIND

MY FINAL GUAC BOWL

IT IS MY SOUL

CUCK ME ONCE

CUCK ME TWICE

BUT TAKE MY GUAC

IT WON'T BE NICE

SITTING HERE, IN MY SHED

GUAC IS SPEAKING TO MY HEAD

TELLING ME, ABOUT A THING

DONALD TRUMP IS GOING TO BRING

HIS NAME IS PEE, FACE IS GREEN

GIVES A FUCK, IS VERY MEAN!

SALLY KOHN HELP ME NOW

ANGLO GOY IS SHAKENING

JEWISH SOW HELP ME THROUGH

DARKEST NOON, WHITE WAKENING!

wow, we really broke him huh?

SON OF AN AVOCADO TRUMP WHY DO YOU ALWAYS ONE UP ME!

I want Jeb(!) to run for a board member of his HoA or something, so I can fly to Florida just to put anti-Jeb(!) signs in his neighbors' yards.

I want Yeb to run for Railroad Commissioner.

Choo Choo the cucktrain's coming!

nice

TRIPS FOR SLOW AND STEADY

It's meme magic

Pathetic. That was basically Dr. Evil doing the macarena.

GUACMAN IS BACK AND STRONGER THAN EVER!

Fuck Jeb. Fuck his affable loser act and his little unguarded moments sperging out about turtles or whatever. He is traitor and a monster. He could look placidly on with those confused eyes and that dopey grin as everyone you know and love was tortured to death and it wouldn't bother him in the least.

He is not a friendly, harmless little loser. He was raised as the oldest son and heir apparent as one of the most powerful and wicked clans in America - Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove, etc. The dude has probably raped and murdered toddlers to prove his loyalty to the Beast. He's more Baron Harkonnen than he is Dwight Schrute.

Jeb got rightfully destroyed but at least he can laugh at himself.

I'll have some guac tonight in his memory.
RIP Sweet Prince

JEB EXCLAMATION POINT

I hope he is eating well

Pretty good, looks too much like a cuck to wear the uniform though.

someone meme guac on the popes face, this way we'll truly see who yeb! bows down to.

Now you boys stop pickin' on Jeb! T'ain't his fault he's slow!

Someone post the extract from the book about him wanting to be president.

God, he's so pathetic hahahahaha

My favorite ¡Jeb!'s

Different YouTube link since original is down

I believe Jeb is the only innocent Bush, he is such a fuckup he cant even do crime so his family didnt even bother.

thanks. that was hilarious.

I'm pretty sure that jeb is pretty fucked up, too. You can be autistic and evil at the same time.

Jeb is a mess

Jeb is a BIG FAT MESS
he's the best of the retarded bush family

off by one
here's the webm

Very well done.

Though I realize he's not the right person to wear one.

Does Jeb really think these people would ever once be cordial to him if he was actually the Republican nominee right now? No, they'd treat him like they treated Trump last night*. But as long as he's a useful idiot for them, he gets to hang out with the cool kids, and it looks like he couldn't be happier. Jeb is as pathetic as ever.

*Reminder for newfriends: whether we had nominated Trump, Cruz, Carson, Paul, or Jeb!, the media would have demonized them as Hitler just the same.

This. It's fun to make fun of him, but he isn't lovable in the slightest. People need to see him for what he really is: a spoiled, self-entitled cunt who blew daddies money on reefer in highscool and bullied the poorer, AKA less rich kids of his namby-pamby Ivy league high school.
Thankfully all those doobies in high school weakened his brain and turned him into the laughable doofus he is now.

womp womp