Snoke is Goldmember

Snoke is Goldmember.

Supreme Leader Shmoke and a Pancake

How much you wanna bet they had absolutely no idea who Snoke was supposed to be or what his backstory is when they created him

Bonus points if they're still trying to decide as production on episode 8 wraps up

lol, can't wait for the scene where Finn punches his teeth out and then fucks Rey Mixer on his corpse, Disney is known for their subtlety afterall.

I bet they will never explain him at all because it would just be too awkward to come up with some asspull about how the sith are still around. The truth is JewJew needed a white goy dude as the big bad because judaism.

He has a shoulder pad on his right shoulder.

Wow, a pink haired SJW cunt leading the pack of beta antifas. How imaginative, really feels like you're in a galaxy far far away.

lego women can be so cute.

The only thing that could redeem this trash and make it watchable it will never be good is if they explain that Snoke is Sheev, and when he makes an in-person appearance he transforms into his original state and shocks the nigger to death.

Hallo majah.
Hallo fajah.
Dis bas in rooten.
Dis da majah.
Und da fajah.
Dis da maja.
In da housen in da hatten wit a kribben.

Yew mai naht wahnt to restore da empire, but I DOOOOOOOOOOO.

What the fuck is a holdo?

She's a stronk womyn resistance leader who don't need no man!

Looks like a John Waters character.

wew, they're really topping the shit cake aren't they?

Felt more like a desperate attempt to get Hunger Games girls interest to me.

(((Snoke))) is just a trick from JewJew's Mystery Box, like the Polar Bear on Lost or the Red Matterâ„¢ on Star Trek 2009.
I can't wait until the writers try to explain that bullshit.

Underrated

They have something I'd bet. Something shitty and hackneyed, but they have it.

That Snoke figure is generic as fuck, he looks like he could be from any lego set ever made. Even JJ's CGI Voldemort looked slightly less generic than bald-guy-in-yellow-suit, but not by much.

They could have had any exotic alien woman they wanted but instead they chose a feminist hag with dyed hair.

Imagination is dead.

I'd have sex with that twilek tbh fam.

It's like having two giant dicks on your head, I bet they're injury-prone.

Apparently she doesn't need no ass either.

I know, hell lego Rey is probably cuter than real Rey

So did they guy who made the topless pool girl fuck his legos ?

He's a not-sith, the same thing as a sith but with a different label, just like how the bad guys are the not-empire and the good guys are the not-rebels.

How is her head staying at that angle? Lego necks can't bend IIRC.

Are we ever going to learn how the aftermath of a war somehow lasts twice as long as the war itself, and seems to be on roughly the same scale? How did that not come up in a two and a half hour long movie?

Looks like there's going too be a tranny guys.

I'm guessing it was glued on to have the head bending illusion.

Which war?

hot glued

take it back to your containment board, cucklet

whatever happened to this guy? he went full Drumpf on twitter for a while and then just disappeared from the public eye

Her lego jaw is less squared that's for sure. Maybe even less flat chested

>>>Holla Forums

But to answer your question, he fell out of view to break from making videos. It's his normal shtick: make a video a month for about 6 months, then go on a year hiatus, putting out two or three videos during that time, rinse and repeat. And a lot of his viewers eat it up, because they get all excited whenever he announces he's "going to be releasing new videos once a month from now on!" which only lasts about 6 months, but most of his viewers don't exactly have good memory.

damn they really are thin-skinned

there is no tolerance for people who invite redditfags

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/

I want reddit to leave

So was a reason ever given as to why they now go by the cliche "resistance" name instead of the Rebel Alliance?

They couldn't be the rebels if they ran the government. And they didn't want to be the Republic because it would be too prequel. But they could be the Resistance if they were 'resisting' the First Order.

sad!

It makes sense. The allies "resisted" Nazis all way to Berlin.

Of course, now I just realized why Snoke suddenly likes gold so much. The villain was 'redsigned' to be more 'distinct' and favor 'opulence.' I wonder if any world leaders recently have been known for being opulent and liking gold.

I put the odds of a "make the galaxy great again" line at 100%.

haha drumpf btfo

HOLY SHIT HOW WILL HE RECOVER

Anyway, he's wrong. It wasn't women who ruined Star Wars, it was (((someone else))).

10/10 pasta
Huge, if true.

Mike Stoklasa is the reason why Mike Stoklasa sold Red Letter Media.

Who would buy Redlettermedia?

The Jews at Disney, of course. It's a small investment for them to control Reddit's hearts.

TM

I love gold so much I lost my lightschaber in an unfortunate schmelting accshident.

SNOKE MONSTER!
Ep. 9 ends with Lucas waking up in a cold sweat

S.ith
N.o
O.ne
K.new
E.xisted

old leak. you're correct. JJ set it up, then passed it off to someone else to fix. If they do it well, he gets the credit, if they don't they get the blame. classic JewJew.

It is a perfect strategy, because sadly many people will simply eat it up. Simply beg the question, and let the Internet create fan theories. Then if they hate it, simply blame them.

To some extent I think it is. I think the negative reaction to the prequels, best exemplified by the Plinkett reviews, made Lucas become disillusioned with Star Wars and he sold it (which I think he regrets now).

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT THE TWILIEKS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE WHITE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE AFRICANS WITH FUNNY LOOKING RED AND BLUE AND PURPLE AND YELLOW AND BLACK SKIN
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FLESH COLORED BULLSHIT YOU NEWFAG STAR WARS FANS KEEP PROPAGATING ON MY GODDAMNED FOURM