Fluxfags BTFO

Fluxfags BTFO.

Windows 10 now supports adjustable monitor color temperature by default. Enjoy the Fluxfag and redshitter tears.

addictivetips.com/windows-tips/how-to-tint-your-screen-a-warmer-color-in-windows-10/

Other urls found in this thread:

tedunangst.com/flak/post/sct-set-color-temperature
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People submitted feedback through the app and Microsoft added it. Hardly surprising desu.

Flux was BTFO by Apple earlier this year.

I use redshift and I am literally not in tears. What kind of shitpost is this?
lol whatever you say bud

literally what

It's not too hard to understand my black friend, if Apple include the feature by default, there is no need for anyone to use Flux.

not the user you responded too but what is flux ?

Speaking as a photographer, the idea of a monitor changing its colour profile minute-by-minute just sounds insane to me. I couldn't cope with that nonsense.

And yeah, I know how blue light is allegedly bad for people who will be sleeping shortly after. I don't really care. I don't spend hours each month carefully recalibrating my displays for nothing.

It's not nonsense, and you can disable it easily enough if you're doing some faggot photography and want to see the actual colors.

Irrelevant.

no one has ever cared to find out that particular sentence ends

Program which filters blue light from your screen at night, to help with natural sleep rhythms. There is also redshift for nix.

Kek.

Flux: Give it your general time zone, doesn't have to be your city or even your country, it works out what time to do its shit.
Windows 10: Requires location services enabled to work out when sunset is, which in turn leaks your precise location every piece of software you use.

If anything, I'm BTFO'd by how hard Microsoft is trying to bribe people into enabling all the tracking features of their OS.

is flux only for apple? then why do I give a fuck? and still how is that BTFO? fluxfags will either just keep using flux or decide it's pointless if the apple shit makes it redundant. Is there like some Flux fanclub with 3 members somewhere out there and you're finally getting back at them with this thread?

I think we have a winner.

tedunangst.com/flak/post/sct-set-color-temperature

Why would I cry about this? Windows is gross by default and anyone who uses it deserves only pity.

macOS has that as well. probably done earlier also.

thank you based user

That's cute.
X11 has been able to do this for 30 years.

You do realize X11 is just a display server right?

X11 is a protocol, specifically, X protocol version 11
You are talking about the X server (like Xorg or Xenocara), which implements the X protocol
Version 11 of the protocol supports extensions, some of which have been able to change the screen color since their inception
See for a practical application of one of those extensions